[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPOILER ALERT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Yuureitou1_Niceoppai_001.jpg (293KB, 1091x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Yuureitou1_Niceoppai_001.jpg
293KB, 1091x1462px
What do you think of the ending?

I'm glad he didn't opt to switch bodies. There was something violating about switching bodies with that man, that evil older man.

But I can't quite say why, and I didn't understand Amano's speech. So, switching bodies would be going too far and losing your identity? Or being trans is part of you and keeps you kind and you should keep that weakness? Really?

I already liked him as he was, FTM, hot as hell, definitely a man, even if I could see feminine origins, elegance, but he probably wouldn't be flattered.
>>
>>7390847
The better question is are there ftm Femboys who'd trade with cis femboys?
>>
I don't think I'd trade. I want to be female me. Being female someone else might be okay, but I'd have a hard time nursing my psyche. Worse, to have someone walking around in my skin. It'd better be someone I am friends with.
>>
File: 1389780913070.jpg (6KB, 108x200px) Image search: [Google]
1389780913070.jpg
6KB, 108x200px
>>7390847
Absolutely awesome and solid manga, great with character relations and characterisation, interesting plot, great emersive panels and a distinct drawing style in general.

But it got terrible by the last arch. I didn't get the characters' motivations at all by the end, and I kinda got disappointed seeing that Tetsuo didn't get to shag Satoko. Forced ending, forced everything.
I try not to remember the ending so much, that manga made my life better up until that confusing shit show of an ending.
>>
>>7390986
Should also mention that the manga starts out with an obvious "this is gonna be a horror mistery" feel and message, later introducing the trans component (which wasn't bad and actually helped give dept to the main characters and thus made their interactions not just with one another but the world surrounding them a lot more interesting).
But then it had to make a 180ยบ turn and make it all about "muh transgenderism" in a very confusing way. Suddenly everyone was trans, everyone was cross-dressing. Hey, while we're at it, let's make the two main characters (who we're the best bros and nothing more) KISS for whatever reason. fuck it why not.

One of the highest points of the manga was probably around that chapter where it's revealed that tetsuo is only attracted to women and was therefore doomed to be forever alone, being trans. Got deep
>>
>>7390847
Loved the manga, but what
>>7390986
>>7391043
said is similar to how I feel. I was satisfied with the way it ended, but it definitely could have been done much, much better. By the ending arc I pretty much had stopped caring about whatever confusing shit they were spewing. I was glad Tetsuo didn't switch because he probably would have died. Also fuck that other guy. And also he was hot af hnnng.
>>
Villain fucking had him by the balls. Uncomfortable.

Anyway, it was appropriate that the character face his ultimate dilemma. I suppose the general message was that it's okay to be trans, it's okay to be in some amount of pain. That message got kinda muddled amongst all the other things being thrown at us. Too much to digest.

I also think they should have been rewarded for their toils. Tetsuo gets a girl, a male identity, they all live off the treasure and run the magazine.

I don't mind Amano trying crossdressing. This is the cis man exploring. I minded the bad guy being trans; too much.
>>
>>7391530
>I minded the bad guy being trans; too much.
Marube went from being a respectable mastermind villain to an out-of-control, pants on head retarded skeleton kisser.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.