[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Banner_Backgrounds_questions.jpg (498KB, 2126x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Banner_Backgrounds_questions.jpg
498KB, 2126x2126px
Hey lgbt, my sexuality is kinda weird/unique, and I don't know if there's a word for it. I was hoping you could tell me.
I'm a male and I'm attracted to women. Simple enough so far. When I was a kid/teenager I wanted to be a girl and thought I was mtf trans. I hated my body and I hated being a man. However, the last couple years I've gotten more comfortable with my body and I am comfortable being a man now. But I'm still not comfortable with my dick. I don't mind having it like I used to, but I don't like using it for sex or having my partner go down on me. Basically I wish I was ftm trans.
Are there other people who feel this way? Is there a name for it? Most straight girls want the dick, but I don't want to give it to them. What do?
>>
>>7390726
You are a straight man with a fetish.
>>
>>7390738
What's the fetish?
>>
>>7390745
>not using your dick for sex
>pegging
>AGP

Any combination of those three
>>
>>7390838
>>not using your dick for sex
Not a fetish, I'm just not comfortable using it
>>pegging
I might be into this but I've never done it
>>AGP
I don't want to be a girl though.
>>
>>7390902
you fantasize about having a vagina.

that's both a fetish and AGP
>>
>>7390927
troll
>>
>>7390726
Do you just not like using your dick, or do you just not like sex in general?
>>
>>7390726

You're an AGP tranny but your dysphoria has yet to return. It will.
>>
>>7390726

Being uncomfortable with your genitalia on any level is typically a marker of some shade of BDD, specifically AGP if you are a natal male.

This isn't a sexuality, it is a mental disorder. Which is fine. You just need to get help so as to not allow this dysfunctional behavior to create ongoing issues in your life.

The difference between this and being trans is that the only thing a trans person honestly needs is cross-sex hormone therapy. Wanting SRS is not essential to being trans, and in fact is merely a complexity that suggests someone is trans and suffering from BDD (which is logical considering today's media promoting the need to ascend to some standard of beauty).

Essentially your issue is that you are basically one step back from AGP, which is not trans, but a purely psychological condition. AGP do not benefit in the same way from HRT. For transfolk, HRT is a release from the issues caused by having your body producing one set of hormones, but your brain requiring the other to function correctly. This is a biochemical issue, neurological and the intrinsic difference between the two conditions.

That said you can be AGP and Trans, there is room to allow both, but being one does not imply the other.

Basically, based on the little info you have given I would say see a shrink and avoid SRS and HRT as the answers, as some will try to push you towards these out of ignorance thinking you are trans, perhaps try some SNRIs and anti-anxiety meds out instead and focus on creating a world view centered around your biology instead of allowing yourself to buy into the dysfunction. That last part gets easier with medication.

t. Research sociologist studying gender as a neurological construct and the effects of society and gender on psychosexual preference... basically "how your brain chemistry and society determine who you wanna fuck and how you wanna do it"
>>
>>7390726

Fat.
>>
>>7404101
>"Essentially your issue is that you are basically one step back from AGP, which is not trans, but a purely psychological condition. AGP do not benefit in the same way from HRT. For transfolk, HRT is a release from the issues caused by having your body producing one set of hormones, but your brain requiring the other to function correctly. This is a biochemical issue, neurological and the intrinsic difference between the two conditions."
This exactly.
How a person with gender dysphoria responds to HRT is usually a good indicator for them being trans or not. Many experience relief just from getting HRT even before the visible effects like soft skin etc. kick in. That means that for the mtf testosterone is basically poison for the psyche (or the brain). Even nuking T alone would be a relief.
>>
>>7404101
Welp, wanting to have a vagina means you have AGP. All those trannies that want to be female? AGP. Trannies that hate being male? AGP. Hating the very organ that produces the hormones that make your phenotype male and makes it so that everyone sees you as a male? Definitely AGP.
>>
>>7390726
I used to want to be a mtf trans girl before I realised I was ftm. I thought like, being a girl I can handle it's these genitals that I hate.

I'm not saying you're in the same situation but you sound a bit like past-me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.