[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Ren5.jpg (606KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ren5.jpg
606KB, 1000x1500px
Super happy to see that the dating app Tinder has added an amazing amount of new genders to the user profile page.

At the moment you can change your gender to pretty much anything.

Opinions?
>>
>>7390354
So now we have to list ourselves as mtf, instead of female?... How progressive...
>>
>>7390636
You don't "have" to
>>
>>7390354
can i be an attack helicopter
>>
Yeah I have mixed feelings about dating sites and apps doing this.

Back when I used OkCupid, it only offered male and female. I used female and never had any issues (I disclosed that I was trans in my bio). Same deal back when I tried Tinder for a hot minute.

I think If I were to try these apps now, and list myself as MtF that suspect that it would limit my dating pool a good deal.

I know this isn't the norm, but if you are really passable and really cute, then most people won't care that you're trans, at least this is my experience with dating. But as soon as you advertise yourself as trans I think you're only going to really just become visible to chasers and tumblrinas - neither of which are my cup of tea.
>>
>>7390354
Caraposter why have you been making a thread every single day with this faggots pictures?
What did it do to make you so annoyed?
>>
File: 1476373456919.png (363KB, 427x698px) Image search: [Google]
1476373456919.png
363KB, 427x698px
>Thirty something genders added
>Most of them are just different ways to say MtF or FtM
>>
>>7390796
Not to mention the 80 something sexual orientations like demi- or sapiosexual.
Alas, it makes it easier for me to not meet these people.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.