[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passing and skull size

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15

The funny thing about skull size/height obsession isn't that it's not true, it's that no one fucking cares.

Yes, everyone would notice something different about the chick on the right. Among cis people, literally only chasers would make the trans association.
>>
>>7389709
>Yes, everyone would notice something different about the chick on the right
why does that disgust me on a gut level

People Shouldn't socially transition then, that's wrong. Femboy is the most people should go.
>>
They both look like hot females to me! Guess I need glasses or maybe I just don't get quantum critical since I'm 5 out of ten as far as looks and a mere 6" dick.
>>
>>7389709
I mean maybe if everyone works with the gender crits, they can ultimately make social transition illegal, so there's hope.
>>
File: uh oh.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
uh oh.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>7389709
>falling for the skull size meme
>>
>>7389709
I would go farther and say not everyone would notice. Passing is actually a thing.
>>
>>7389709
Just threw up a little
>>
>>7389749
Why?
>>
>>7389772
If even one of the people doing it best is doing it wrong, then there really is no point. People shouldn't socially transition then, ever. it's just a disgusting caricature, a nauseating joke.
>>
>>7389789
Are you talking about the tranny on the right? Are you sure she's doing it entirely wrong? I mean that black girl looks more masculine than her.
>>
>>7389805
We already went over the details about him. A caricature only piles on the damage.
>>
>>7389809
>We already
Where? Can I see the post with the details pointed out?
>>
>>7389826
From the start of the thread. Proof why MtT shouldn't socially transition.
>>
>>7389841
Beside someone being disgusted by her on a "gut level" I don't see any in depth analysis in this thread. I was more interested in features that make her look icky thqh.
>>
>>7389809
>we
>we
>we
Off yourself

>>7389805
>>7389826
It's the skull size anon, don't take his/her/their autism seriously
>>
>>7389877
I'm not skull size, that's why I'm for medical transition. I just don't think you should socially transition and disturb others, hon.
>>7389870
You went over how someone who's one of the best is fucked for good. I didn't realize it till you pointed that out. So it really is hopeless and skull was right, your thread won me over congrats.

If he's fucked, then you're fucked, I have no idea how you could think of socially transitioning and being a monster. You need to put two and two together.
>>
>>7389747
That's my point. She's gonna pass as a lady with some prominent features. Only chasers connect things like skull size to people's biological sex.
>>
>>7389919
You said yourself how he's fucked up big time
>>
>>7389919
>people's biological sex
This is even more disgusting, if you can acknowledge you're a biological Man, then you've got no grounds in calling yourself a woman or claiming to be one or presenting as one.

Disgusting men can't call themselves women.
>>
File: 143827372.jpg (4KB, 122x122px) Image search: [Google]
143827372.jpg
4KB, 122x122px
>>7389958
>Disgusting men can't call themselves women
lol just watch and learn
>>
even w her big head, jamie passes well
>>
>>7389725
>why does that disgust me on a gut level
>People Shouldn't socially transition then, that's wrong. Femboy is the most people should go.
Cool fucking blog.

Please go to tumblr if you're just going to post feelings.
>>
>>7389903
>caring about the comfort of cis people
>cis people are "disturbed" on any meaningful level by seeing a woman with some masculine features

hell no, cis people don't give a shit about you, don't feel like you owe them a favor. also there's plenty of cis women that don't pass as cis that still go out in public and "disturb" people. what the hell do you suggest they do?

seriously don't limit your freedom and quality of life over the opinion of people that don't give a shit about yours.

t. cis
>>
>>7389841
>MtT
So you're a concern-trolling TERF? Why aren't you banned?

This is 4chan, but this is a site FOR LGBT people. Trite dismissal of the entire trans lifestyle should not be permitted here. At all.

And I'm not just posting this comment at you, autist. Everyone reading this should take offense to autist as well. Fuckin make it known to the mods- we don't need to hugbox. We can be 4chan. But we are LGBT, and /pol/ and TERF trolls have no fucking place in such a space.
>>
>>7390301
Good thing they're starting to lynch you. Be proud of being a man and do creepy shit and you're gonna get it.
>>
>>7389709
I like the part with they strapon buttfuck.
>>
>>7390375
You made a thread about how being a monster is cool, boast about it, that's tumblr
>>7390381
Honestly that's disgusting, nobody should ever do that. I'm actually starting to get galad about the new political climate. Anyone who dares to pull this shit gets purged.
>>7390400
No they just have the right idea, people shouldn't socially transition, gender is fake so if you acknowledge you're biologically a Man, then it's disgusting to claim otherwise and you should be put down if you do.

It's funny bc I'm posting from a tranny pov, had thought Clayton symbolized hope, but this thread really just proved it's hopeless. The fact nobody else got BDD and there's even people here proud of calling themselves bio men who pretend to be women proves the Terf were right. Evereyones a disgusting monster.

I honestly hope they put an end to this as soon as possible.
>>
>>7390381
Euthanasia
>>
>>7390302
lol you idiots in this thread don't realize Jamie has a VERY SMALL head for a male. And thats why she comes "close" to passing. But as you can see from this picture. Her head is still expanded in all directions compared to a natural female. And thats comparing a small headed male. Males with average or large heads have absolutely no chance at passing
>>
>>7390698
Didn't Jamie transition in her 20s tho? This doesn't really prove your assertion that your skull is already fucked at like 3 years old.
>>
>>7390698
Do women with large heads not 'pass'?
>>
>maybe it's a camera thing

I just looked at some of my pix and within 4ft, head does look slightly big

but on wide shots taken at 6-10ft, head looks proportional
>>
at what point does skullsizeposting become spam and thus bannable?
>>
>>7389709
>That slim feminine build

IT'S NOT FAIR DAMMIT!
>>
>>7390901
>tfw slim, feminine build
>...
>neanderthal face

There truly is no winning.
>>
>>7391138
troll
>>
>>7391138
>tfw slim, feminine build
>pretty, feminine face
Yes, there is. :)
>>
>>7391138
i think it's cool she doesn't try and hide behind silly tranny bangs
>>
>>7390707
What? You aren't making any sense. Skull archetypes are formed that early. Primarily the cranksm vault and cranial base. Mandible is formed last so you have the most control in changing what happens to the mandible. But cranial vault (neurocranium) and cranial base (tmj area) are sent on a TRAJECTORY at 3 years old. I am not saying a child has the size skull of an adult. I'm saying their NATURAL bone development retains the shape of the child skull at 3 years even. The bone remodelling direction is PREDICTABLE. It can't be changed. And it's not control by hormonal changes in puberty. The cells already know what they are going to do long before puberty. Puberty is just extra.
>>
>>7390816
There is a RANGE of female skull sizes and it only overlaps with a SMALL tail of the male range. Think of bell curves overlapping.

Also skull are more than one part. An UNCOMMON female may have one or two dimensions of her skull that are far from female range like 1 standard deviation. Whereas a mtf will only only one or two dimensions of her skull that are within female range. 1 or 2.

Most males do not approach female range for any of their skull dimensions
>>
>>7389903

Is it just me or is it really obvious that this was posted by the skull size autist?
>>
>>7390859
Why wouldn't it look proportional to your male body? But no seriously look at mtfs. They have large male bodies. Even small petite mtfs have bulky limbs and torsos compared to female. And even with their large bodies males heads still look "big" on male bodies. That's crazy. They have larger bodies than females. And yet their heads look big on even those. Huge.
>>
>>7391349
>>7391374
fuck off skull autist
>>
>>7391388
Shrg. It wasn't me
>>
>>7390559

SSA
>>
>>7391349
All bone growth is 100% under hormonal control, you need to learn some basic biology & quit posting magical woo woo nonsense.
>>
>>7391374
i just looked at 2 hats and both say 1sfm,
and they fit.
so do I, a dude, pass skull test?
>>
I like how whenever skull size-chan posts pictures of actual early transitioners, they obviously have tiny heads compared to the later transitioners that she uses to try and back up her theory, thus disproving her theory.
>>
I don't understand... Since when was it a requirement to pass as cis?
>>
>>7391444
Right so genetics have no impact. Its all "muh hormones" you trannies are so fucking dumb
>>
>>7391474
What. There's been 3 people posted. Nicole. Kim. And another girl. The other girl has a big ass normal male size head. Kim and and Nicole have SMALL heads for a male. But they still don't pass. And there heads are still big for females
>>
>>7391541
Bone growth takes place as the result of the hormones acting upon them, growth hormone, estrogen, testosterone etc.

Also, I'm not a tranny.
>>
>>7391541
Genetics is a racial and family thing.
>>7391546
Kim is a German and looks like a potato. Like other German women. So it's really shitty ethnic genetics that make you hideous.
>>
>>7391573
Kim has a wide tall cranial vault that is never seen in cis women. German or otherwise.
>>7391563

Yes obviously hormones have purposes jesus. Obviously they INFLUENCE bone remodelling.

They don't fucking determine how big your head is. At least not testosterone and estrogen.

I am not talking about fucking growth hormone jesus, what doe s growth hormone have to do with trannies.

I'm in med school. What trannies think they know about the science of sexual dimorphism and DEVELOPMENT is shit all.

They think giving a 10 year old boy E pills wil make them go through "girl puberty" lol fucking idiots. Thats not how it works. Cause sexual dimorphism is more than jsut fucking hormones. Its in our DNA and receptors that were planned genetically long before we got pumped with T or E at 12 years old.
>>
>>7390889
Never.
Just spam this back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erexuu8PTo8
>>
File: palms the face.jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
palms the face.jpg
6KB, 227x222px
>>7391541
>what is GH, IGF-1, T4 and T3
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>7391790
Well you keep replying, so...
>>
>>7390513
>they're starting to lynch you
source bb pls
>>
File: jesus christ.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>7391751
Do you have any idea how estrogen influences transcription factors outside and inside the nucleus and how it shuts down genes it does not deem important? Both men and women have estrogen and testosterone receptors that work exactly the same so if you sufficiently block receptor actions (by hormones) and introduce enough hormones to shut down portions of DNA, one will go through female puberty despite having a Y chromosome You must have flunked med school, in fact I don't believe you were there ever.

Genes work only by the MEANS of hormones and subsequently proteins and amino acids that are directed by the hormones, retard.
>>
>>7391751
>talking non stop about bone growth
>thinks trannies don't have growth hormone
>claims to be in med school
>has no grasp of basic biology
>>
File: gh.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gh.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>7391751
>They don't fucking determine how big your head is.

yes they do, see pic you autist
>>
>>7389709
since everyone in this thread thinks I (OP) agree with the skull size anon, let me clarify that while they're wrong about everything else, they're not wrong about average skull sizes. That doesn't mean trans women with large skulls don't pass, is what I'm saying. Because no one thinks "trans", they think "regular woman with large head". Jamie Clayton absolutely passes.
>>
>>7392050
nope, they don't think about it all, only you, the skull size autist thinks about it.
>>
>>7392038
that pic scares the living fuck out of me
>>
>>7389709
I didn't notice anything weird about the chick on the right until OP mentioned it...
>>
>>7392886
but cara, u r op
>>
>>7392038
thats growth hormone you fucking retard. I studied those diseases in college and (med) post-college you dumass
>>
>>7391892
>work exactly the same
NO THEY DON'T. I have specifically spoken about this subject with a well-experienced mcb researcher. There is SO MUCH about receptors and WHAT influences them that is UNKNOWN. We have not mapped every single potential receptor and how it interacts in the body. Stop speaking like you know what you are talking about just because you read an MCB 101 explanation of steroid receptors
>>
>>7391892
idiot I know far more about this subject then you you stupid moron transbian fag
>>
>>7391933
>thinks trannies take growth hormone injections

YOU ARE A RETARD
>>
>>7396589
judging by your posts you come across as an uneducated underage /b/tard tbqh familia
>>
File: the fuck are you talking about.jpg (13KB, 304x198px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck are you talking about.jpg
13KB, 304x198px
>>7392050
yeah he is not wrong about men and women having different skulls but retard thinks you are going to end up with a male skull even if you start hormones at 12 because, according to him, genes bypass hormones and magically make your head big anyway lol

>>7392968
#rekt

>>7396587
>hurrr males and females are almost different species the identical estrogen receptor doesn't work the same in them
someone ban this autistic fucktard for stupidity already
>>
This thread is retarded but Jamie Clayton is hot as fuck
>>
>>7396579
I'm well aware it's GH

on the subject of hormones in general you said

>Obviously they INFLUENCE bone remodelling.
>They don't fucking determine how big your head is

pic demonstrates otherwise.
>>
>>7396595
You said
>thinks trannies take growth hormone injections

When did I ever say that ?

You said
>what doe s growth hormone have to do with trannies.

It has as much to do with trannies as it does anyone else, in so much as it causes human bone growth (skull growth). In males the bone growth is modified by T & in females E. Skull growth is under hormonal control, the masculinisation or feminisation of the skull is a product of hormonal exposure.
>>
File: highres_304151082.jpg (154KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
highres_304151082.jpg
154KB, 500x412px
>>7389709
Passing or not there's nothing to do with skull size.

Asians are considered androgynous-looking by white people, yet they have larger heads on average, especially in comparison with their size.
>>
>>7397743
wow her skull is big af
tell me she's actually a tranny or else skull size autist is nothing but a white-centric shitlord
>>
File: Lakers Girls Lunch Date.jpg (535KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
Lakers Girls Lunch Date.jpg
535KB, 1024x763px
>>7397753
It's just some random WMAF couple, pretty sure she's a cisgender female.
>>
File: autist.jpg (21KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
21KB, 350x338px
This is your head op.
>>
>>7397753
probably just camera focusing on her face b/c it's closer to lens then his
>>
>>7392038
That's a picture of excess hgh dumb ass. God people like you are the worst. You literally have no idea what you are talking about yet you spew your shit opinion like it's gospel. Hopefully one day you realize you're not NEARLY as smart as you imagine yourself to be.
>>
>>7398794
You said
>bone remodelling direction is PREDICTABLE. It can't be changed. And it's not control by hormonal changes in puberty.

Excess GH shows perfect example of just how powerful an effect hormones have on bone growth.

Skull formation is under hormonal control
>>
>>7398794
kek, you're so triggered right now that you started yet another skull autist thread, a really angry one with lots of swearing & autistic rage, wot a retard :)
>>
File: Screenshot (1626).png (620KB, 925x575px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1626).png
620KB, 925x575px
>>7396883
explain why Kim petras has a masculine skull then. She has a face way wider than any female. And her cranial vault is super tall and wide. Its completely male range.

Explain why that dutch tranny "model" who started hrt at 10 ha a masculine as fuck androgynous face that doesn't look like a females hardly at all?

lol look at this 10-12 (I forgot but super young) year old transitioner. You think this looks like a normal cis female? You must be blind
>>
File: Screenshot (1628).png (168KB, 565x367px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1628).png
168KB, 565x367px
>>7399344
oh wow so feminine. She looks cis!
>>
>>7398854
Look my point got garbbled. It is simple. Hormones influence bone growth. This is obvious. However, hormones do not tell the whole story. If they did then starting hrt before puberty would lead to having a cis female skull and it NEVER DOES. That is a fact. None of these "pre-puberty" transitioners look like ccis women. They only look like slightly better trannies than typical post puberty hons
>>
>>7397743
key word: TO WHITE PEOPLE

Asians aren't androgynous at all.

Also she is leaning in front of him and he is leaning back behind her so OF COURSE she is going to have large scale in this picture. Its a single picture it means nothing
>>
>>7399417
>IT MEANS NOTHING

You sound deranged lol
>>
>>7399403
you need your eyes tested, or it could be face blindness, a lot of people suffer from it, there are free tests available for it online.
>>
>>7399423
>skull size autist
>not deranged
pick only one
>>
Falling for the "passing meme"
Everybody know you're a faggot, not everybody cares thou...
>>
>>7390513
If by lynch you mean rough consensual sex then yes. Yes they are lynching me. allllll day. And they they I mean him.
>>
Oh wow would you look at the size of that C R A N I A L V A U L T
>>
>>7401503
Keep pretending that the vast majority of people aren't disgusted by you hon

It's freaks like you that take pride in biologically and in every sense of the word being a man, who wears a dress and violates women's places.

Men like you are why everyone hates trans
>>
>>7401503
>this is what hons believe
>>
>>7390301
You take pride in being biologically male and don't try to change that.

You're a disgusting man. Gender is fake so a man is all you will ever be so long as you're physically a man.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.