[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ghjghghkgh.jpg (95KB, 555x956px) Image search: [Google]
ghjghghkgh.jpg
95KB, 555x956px
I've been taking to a trans-woman from OKC for about a month. We haven't met mostly because of the holidays. Last time we talked was a few days ago, for over 4 hours on the phone. Since then she's been distant she says she's going through rough time and is depressed and its a long story that I prolly wouldn't want hear. Now when I text her Im lucky if I get a text back. I really like this girl , I have never dated a trans-woman and I do not consider myself gay. I've basically been going at this like i have any other cis relationship in the past. I don not want be "that guy" that keeps texting and calling when there is no interest. But she hasn't told to go away or leave her alone. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>7388133
It sounds like she is depressed about being trans and you are missing out on your perfect chance to be her savior. Take charge of the situation.
>>
>>7388133
The suicide rate for transwomen is over 40%. It's up to you, whether you want to believe her. I mean, she even said to you that she's depressed. And obviously she has a great deal of trust in you since she told you all that. And talking with you for over 4 hours on the phone recently is another... indicator that she does indeed like you. You might be a little bit overreacting.

Then again, you have concerns. Just ask her about her depression. Does she even hang out with people? You might even consider to tell her that you are concerned and that you fear that you might have said something wrong etc. Just see how she reacts to that.
>>
>>7388133
She wants you to comfort her, but she doesn't want to be a burden. Hahhh, dudes can be so oblivious. Even if she says "I'm fine," offer her an ear and an arm and support her. Trans women need good men desu
>>
>>7388133

Test of love. Depressed people do it all the time. You have to explain to her that it is ok to be depressed but you need help working out what she needs from you. Communication is the key. She's waiting to hear the right combination of words from you. Tbqh she probably fucked up ordering her moans and run out lol I know that can be a fun ride....
>>
OP here , so i texted her asking if she wanted to talk about it or if i wasn't getting the hint and she wanted me to leave her alone. She said she doesn't want me to go away and thatches trying to sort some things out in her life and to not take it personally and all she can do is apologize for mingle feel shitty. I dunno it sounds to me like she may be in some type of relationship or something.
>>
File: 1379808698226.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379808698226.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>7388133
>>7396820
Most (all) trans girls are fucked up in the head, sorry that no body else in the thread explained that to you. If trans attraction is going to be a regular thing for you then you better start accepting that now. The better you treat her, likely the further it will push her away. She can probably tell that you are a decent person and she is trying to do the right thing and save you from her shit self, which is why she is going cold. It is impossible to accept love from another person if you dont love yourself. People tend to gravitate towards those that treat them the way they "think" they deserve to be treated not towards people that treat them the best....this seems counter-intuitive to a rational logical person, but this is how humans behave.

As far as another relationship that is certainly possible; it is equally possible that she hasnt shaved or showered for the past 3-4 days and is laying around playing video games and watching Korean cartoons.

As far as "sorting things out in her life" she is probably on the brink of getting kicked out of school, kicked out by her parents, kicked out by her roommates, kicked out by the dude she is living with, etc, etc, etc. Dont worry son it sounds like she wants to keep you around, you will probably get a big mouthful of the shitstorm that is her life sooner than later.

Welcome to Hell, enjoy your stay. I advise that you leave while the first gate is still within sight.
>>
>>7398107
not bad
>>
>>7388133

Sorry you have to deal with her emotional volatility, anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.