[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cut or uncut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 11

File: 501.png (78KB, 660x570px) Image search: [Google]
501.png
78KB, 660x570px
Cut or uncut?
>>
>>7386219
cut
>>
>>7386219
uncut
>>
>>7386219
No one cares
>>
>>7386219
Don't mutilate babies.
They can choose when they're older.
>>
File: 1477745396979.png (271KB, 594x260px) Image search: [Google]
1477745396979.png
271KB, 594x260px
>>7386219
Doesn't matter but people should stop mutilating babies.
>>
>>7386219

I'm uncut and prefer uncut.
>>
i prefer cut
>>
>>7386485

Good answer, anybody who gives a shit is too fucking vain any way.
>>
uncut

looking at a cut dick makes me shiver and feel uncomfortalbe just thinking of how the gland is out at all times and how uncomfortable it must feel
>>
I'm cut but doing foreskin restoration.
Prefer uncut.
And mutilating a person's body before they're able to consent is fucked up.
>>
>>7386219
idk but i would respect a cut persons parents
>>
>>7388538

Agreed. I find it makes no difference to sex, but the lack of medical consent is unnerving.
>>
>>7386219
I think both are good in their own way

But if I had to choose for myself I would want to have a foreskin
>>
>>7386219
im cut but i wish i wasnt
>>
I'm cut and I'm fine with it, doesn't bother me none, not even the part where I had no say in it.
It doesn't really matter to me if a guy is cut or uncut
>>
>>7387901
It doesn't really feel uncomfortable at all, because it goes numb from being out at all times. Shit sucks.
>>
I am uncut and prefer cut for anal, uncut for blowjobs.
>>
>>7386219
im cut
sadly
>>
>>7386219
uncut
I'm also uncut
>>
Sucking on an uncut dick is the best thing in the world. Tru fax
>>
>>7386539
That's an early transitioning 18 year old FTM who stalks me from thread to thread and tries to trick me into transitioning.
>>
>>7394396
You ought not to be putting a penis in your mouth at all, it makes you into a cock sucker, and nobody likes a cock sucker.
>>
>>7394414
Idk, people that like having their cock sucked like cocksuckers. At least that's what they tell me.
>>
>>7386219
cut
fuck off with you're anteater bullshit, it's fucking disgusting
>>
>>7394798
>the human body in its natural state is disgusting
Sounds like you're trying to justify something to yourself. Do you view yourself as superior to uncut guys, by any chance?
>>
I swear to god, I've seen every board I check have a uncut vs cut fight by now, no matter how unrelated it is to board content.
>>
>>7392626
>respect a cut persons parents
For me that depends on when they were born.
If someone currently chooses to cut thier child today, then i dont respect them at all. The medical knowledge is out there and the propaganda has been mostly shut down.
If it happened twenty years ago there was still a fair bit of bullshit going around and i think it can be written off as a mistake. But doing it currently is just ignorant.
>>
>>7395288
Oh shut the fuck up. Not your child, not your choice. Grow the fuck up you toddler.
>u circumcised your child I won't respect u
>fucking faggot
>>
ITT: Salty Americucks trying to defend their deformed genitals.
>>
>>7395329
Not your body, not your choice.
Faggot.
>>
File: 1465539038026.png (188KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1465539038026.png
188KB, 512x512px
>tfw you would have much preferred to be born with a vagina, but you're still upset that your parents chose to circumcise the penis you have
It's a conflicting feel.
>>
>>7395339
This.
>>
>>7395334
They aren't deformed. They are mutilated.
Also half the people against circ in this thread are circumcised themselves.
>>
i hate my dick, but i wish i was uncut.
i think dicks in general look gross, but seeing that uncut ones aren't all dried out at the tip makes me think they're better.
aesthetically speaking though, i think cut>uncut.

functionally though uncut>cut

t. transwoman
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>let's take a perfectly healthy baby and cut off a part of his benis because I, John Smith II, was circumcised just like my father John Smith III was before and because it is more aesthetically pleasing to my fanatical Pilgrim eyes. Thanks Dr. Kellogg for saving our precious children from eternal hellfire!
Oh boy
>>
I am cut.
I wish I was not.

I'm hoping Foregen takes off.
How can I restore my foreskin though?
I want a nice, soft, repaired head, not just skin over it. Like completely healed up.
>>
File: 1458066129340.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1458066129340.gif
81KB, 182x249px
>>7396909
>I, John Smith II
>my father John Smith III
>>
>>7386664
This. How is this shit legal?
>>
Uncut, but thats probably because im a euro
>>
>>7392755
I'm cut and can't cum from penetrating anyone. Fuck cutting
>>
>>7386664
>i'd be able to make choices about my own body
L O L
O
L

feminist BTFO so hard atoms comprising her body have been obliterated for good
>>
>>7397737

I'm sorry to hear that, sincerely.

Being female and therefore only on the receiving end of dick, it never made a difference to me. Some people swear that cut/uncut feels different for the penetrated partner but it never has to me.
>>
>>7397904
It's fine, I'm trans so I won't have it forever. Even though it's fun to just fuck a girl as long as she wants lol
>>
>>7397485
The head gets all dried out as a result of not being covered. It grows layers of keratinization to protect against rubbing against clothing. When it gets covered by skin it gets moist again and loses all those layers of keratinization over time. Foreskin restoration won't bring back all the nerve endings that were cut off, but it will pretty much bring the head back to 100% since it brings back the skin covering.
>>
>tfw joo
>tfw never got snippy-snapped because parents were 2intelligent2mutilate their girlboy daughter
oy vey
>>
cut, i don't care if partner is cut or uncut, cock is cock and i like it.
>>
>>7398157
I don't see how anyone has the discipline to go through restoring a foreskin, seems like way too much effort
>>
>>7398263
idk, after a while it just sort of becomes habit, you don't even really think about it. Which is good, because it takes fucking forever.
>>
>tfw mutilated
>really just want a vagina
>if i get srs i'll just be completely numb and anorgasmic
>have to wait 5+ years for any kind of stem cell anything
w e w l a d
e
w

l
a
d
>>
>>7397485
Foreskin restoration will cause the glans to become much more smooth and moist, and the scar line to fade. I'm still somewhat early in the process, but I've already noticed a big difference.

>>7398263
I just tug while watching TV usually.

>>7397916
Unfortunately, foreskin is useful in SRS, so you're still missing out.
>>
>>7386219

Cut (no consent given).

Wish I was intact.

Restoring and loving my new skin.
>>
>>7398948
By the time I can get srs it will likely be so advanced that foreskin won't be a big deal.
>>
>>7386219
Tiny and uncut. The foreskin actually envelops the penis to the point I have never actually seen the head.
>>
>>7397904
I think it feels different. Cut is a rougher ride and i need to take a break sooner. Too much rubbing.
T. Cut gay bottom.
>>
>>7398220

How'd they get that past the rabbi?
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with having a cut penis.

Making fun of Americans with cut dicks only makes them more likely to have their sons cut as well.

Shut the fuck up about it
>>
Straight guy here with a gay side

I am cut and prefer cut. Only dick I ever sucked was uncut. Uncut penises look like gross elephant trunks while cut ones are cute mushrooms.
>>
>>7404087
yes there is everything wrong with it retard
>>
>>7386485
yup and thanks.

cocks are cocks
>>
>>7404087
>>7405233
There's nothing wrong with having and enjoying your own cut penis, but something very wrong with cutting a child's.
>>
>>7405377
Problem is, having and enjoying your own cut penis and being totally ignorant to the fact that it's objectively worse at just about everything will make you more inclined to cut a child's.
>>
>>7411102
You need to research the facts that cut dicks are worse "in every respect". Culture aside, there are benefits to circumcision and the risks are very minimal. But to each there own. Just don't fucking say that having a cut dick is "objectively worse at just about everything"
>>
>>7386219
cut, so much more aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>7394986
>dicks are unrelated to the fag board that is obsessed with dicks

wow
>>
I simply do not understand the preference for uncut, it's just ugly as fuck
>>
>>7395370
cut dicks have less skin to make a vagina out of anon, be pissed about that
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (12KB, 236x262px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
12KB, 236x262px
>>7395370
You should nuke your parents for violating the NAP tbqh.

t. ancap
>>
File: 1436545689269.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1436545689269.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>tfw uncut dick and hate how it looks but know that i should probably be thankful for the sensitivity
>>
>>7411129
>lower risk of UTIs
Girls have a higher risk of those anyway, and we treat them with antibiotics just fine.
>lower risk of penis cancer
Literally rarer than male breast cancer. Any reduction in this risk is inconsequential
>marginally lower risk of some STDs, but you still need to wear a condom, and you feel less, so you're less likely to wear a condom

And keep in mind most of the benefits were discovered in really questionable studies with severe methodological flaws performed by cut American doctors with a vested interest in finding a reason to justify their mangled dicks.

But even if we take pro-circumcision studies at face value, the benefits are so minor that multiple circumcisions are required per one prevention of a foreskin condition. You're vastly more likely to have a circumcision complication than have circumcision prevent anything.

>putting an open wound in a piss and shit filled diaper to reduce the chance of infection?????
>less pleasure for both partners
>greater likelihood of pain for both partners
>decreased likelihood for female orgasm
>increased risk of premature ejaculation
>massively increased risk of erectile dysfunction
>urinary problems due to narrowed urethral opening

>extremely painful, no or minimal anesthesia
>babies often go in to shock from the pain, doctors call this "sleeping through it"
>more than 100 infants die in the US every year
>one baby cried so hard his lung collapsed

>>7411165
>>7411190
>awful scarring, and a dried out, cracked, discolored glans
>more aesthetically pleasing
You're fucking insane
>>
>>7411230
I hate mine too. I also have phimosis.
>>
File: 1437262506628.jpg (19KB, 141x256px) Image search: [Google]
1437262506628.jpg
19KB, 141x256px
>>7411250

same desu, I just left that bit out out of shame. it's not severe like some of the cases i've seen, just enough to make me ashamed and reluctant to get naked for anyone again
>>
>>7411250
>>7411266
Stretch that shit senpai. I'd trade being cut for having phimosis in a heartbeat.

https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/
>>
>>7411287

i try every time i take a bath or a shower, but it never seems to make any difference. maybe I dont have the time to dedicate to it every day or maybe i'm doing it wrong or some shit idfk
>>
>>7411230
>>7411250
If it makes you feel any better, I would give up my cut 7.5 incher for an uncut 3 incher with phimosis in a fucking heartbeat.
>>
>>7411338
Try doing it multiple times a day. What I do for foreskin restoration is tug with fairly high tension (not to the point of pain though) for a couple minutes regularly throughout the day as my schedule allows, with at least an hour or so break in between sessions. This routine has resulted in much faster progress for me than most other foreskin restoration accounts I've read.

I don't know how well foreskin restoration stretching translates to phimosis stretching, but I imagine they're very similar. Obviously the way you're stretching will be different, but I think the pattern of repeated brief high tension tugging sessions should translate well.

>>7411794
ditto, though I'm not quite that big.
>>
>>7394798
>it's fucking disgusting
>>7394900
>Do you view yourself as superior to uncut guys, by any chance?
That's obviously a cis girl.
>>
You boys realize it takes years to restore manually right? Save yourself the mental and physical exhaustion, swallow the red pill, and learn to be content with the choices your parents made.
>>
>>7412830
>swallow the red pill!
>be content with involuntary genital mutilation!
>>
>>7386539
>Cut boys are AGP SRS fetishists who should be banned from transitioning.
How do you figure? And what's wrong with AGP? And what's "AGP SRS"?

>>7394404
>and tries to trick me into transitioning
What the hell?
>>
CIRCUMCISION INFO
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_law

AUSTRALIA
>"On a strict interpretation of the assault provisions of the Queensland Criminal Code, routine circumcision of a male infant could be regarded as a criminal act", and that doctors who perform circumcision on male infants may be liable to civil claims by that child at a later date. No prosecutions have occurred in Queensland, and circumcisions continue to be performed.

>In 1999, a Perth man won A$360,000 in damages after a doctor admitted he botched a circumcision operation at birth which left the man with a badly deformed penis.

>In 2002, Queensland police charged a father with grievous bodily harm for having his two sons, then aged nine and five, circumcised without the knowledge and against the wishes of the mother.
>The charges were dropped when the police prosecutor revealed that he did not have all family court paperwork in court and the magistrate refused to grant an adjournment.

>Cosmetic circumcision for newborn males is currently banned in all Australian public hospitals, South Australia being the last state to adopt the ban in 2007; the procedure was not forbidden from being performed in private hospitals.
>stated that they would support a call to ban circumcision for non-medical, non-religious reasons.

>Traditional circumcision is still practised in some tribal areas of Australia.
>"Involuntary circumcision has long been widely accepted as being de facto outside the scope of Australian law."

>Late in 1996, 34-year-old Irwin Brookdale was drinking with a group of Australian Aborigines on the banks of a river in far north Queensland. After he passed out, a woman in the group felt down his pants, found that he was not circumcised and called on her companions to "make a man out of him." They attempted to circumcise him with a broken beer bottle. Brookdale ended up in hospital
>>
CANADA
>At all times the physician must perform the procedure with competence and at all times, the parent and physician must act in the best interests of the child. Signed parental consent for any treatment is assumed to be valid if the parent understands the nature of the procedure and its associated risks and benefits.

BRITAIN
>The court did not rule out circumcision against the consent of one parent. It cited a hypothetical case of a Jewish mother and an agnostic father with a number of sons, all of whom, by agreement, had been circumcised as infants in accordance with Jewish laws; the parents then have another son who is born after they have separated; the mother wishes him to be circumcised like his brothers; the father for no good reason, refuses his agreement. In such a case, a decision in favor of circumcision was said to be likely.

>In 2001 the General Medical Council had found a doctor who had botched circumcision operations guilty of abusing his professional position and that he had acted "inappropriately and irresponsibly", and struck him off the register. A doctor who had referred patients to him, and who had pressured a mother into agreeing to the surgery, was also condemned. He was put on an 18-month period of review and retraining, and was allowed to resume unrestricted practice as a doctor in March 2003, after a committee found that he had complied with conditions it placed on him.

>In 2005 a Muslim man had his son circumcised against the wishes of the child's mother who was the custodial parent.
>>
Why do uncut fags have to put down cut fags to feel good about themselves?

Oh wait, it's because they're Europeans finding a way to make fun of Americans. Stay mad and take Moohamed's sword up your ass, Yuropoors
>>
FINLAND
>In August 2006, a Finnish court ruled that the circumcision of a four-year-old boy arranged by his mother, who is Muslim, to be an illegal assault. The boy's father, who had not been consulted, reported the incident to the police.

>the Finnish Supreme Court ruled that the circumcision, " carried out for religious and social reasons and in a medical manner, did not have the earmarks of a criminal offence. It pointed out in its ruling that the circumcision of Muslim boys is an established tradition and an integral part of the identity of Muslim men".

IRELAND
>In October 2005 a Nigerian man was cleared of a charge of reckless endangerment over the death of a baby from haemorrhage and shock after he had circumcised the child. The judge directed the jury not to "bring what he called their white western values to bear when they were deciding this case" and after deliberating for an hour and a half they found the defendant not guilty.

ISRAEL
>In 2013, Rabbinical court in Israel ordered a mother, Elinor Daniel, to circumcise her son or pay a fine of 500 Israeli Shekel for every day that the child is not circumcised. She appealed against the Rabbinical court ruling and the High Court ruled in her favour stating, among other considerations, the basic right of freedom from religion.

NETHERLANDS
>In May 2008 a father who had his two sons, aged 3 and 6 circumcised against the will of their mother was found not guilty of abuse as the circumcision was performed by a physician and due to the court's restraint in setting a legal precedent instead he was given a 6-week suspended jail sentence for taking the boys away from their mother against her will.
>>
>>7413016
We don't. At least I don't and I didn't see anyone else in this thread doing so.

But don't pretend that your parents deciding to perform involuntary genital mutilation on you as a baby was anything but that.
>>
GERMANY
>In September 2007, a Frankfurt am Main appeals court found that the circumcision of an 11-year-old boy without his approval was an unlawful personal injury. The boy, whose parents were divorced, was visiting his Muslim father during a vacation when his father forced him to be ritually circumcised.

>in Berlin, a criminal complaint was lodged against Rabbi Yitshak Ehrenberg for "causing bodily harm" by performing religious circumcision, and for vocal support of the continuation of the practice. In September, the prosecutors dismissed the complaint, concluding that "there is no proof to establish that the rabbi's conduct met the 'condition of a criminal' violation."

>A spokesman, Steffen Seibert, for German Chancellor Angela Merkel stated that Jewish and Muslim communities will be free to practice circumcision responsibly, and the government would find a way around the local ban in Cologne. The spokesman stated "For everyone in the government it is absolutely clear that we want to have Jewish and Muslim religious life in Germany. Circumcision carried out in a responsible manner must be possible in this country without punishment.".

>On 12 December 2012, following a series of hearings and consultations, the Bundestag adopted the proposed law explicitly permitting non-therapeutic circumcision to be performed under certain conditions; it is now §1631(d) in the German Civil Code. The vote tally was 434 ayes, 100 noes, and 46 abstentions.
>>
AMERICA
>In the United States, non-therapeutic circumcision of male children has long been assumed to be lawful in every jurisdiction provided that one parent grants surrogate informed consent.

>While anti-circumcision groups have occasionally proposed legislation banning non-therapeutic child circumcision, it has not been supported in any legislature. After a failed attempt to adopt a local ordinance banning circumcision on a San Francisco ballot, the state of California enacted in October 2011 a law protecting circumcision from local attempts to ban the practice.

>On 14 July 2004 a mother appealed to the Missouri Supreme Court to prevent the circumcision of her son after a county court and the Court of Appeals had denied her a writ of prohibition. However, in early August 2004, before the Supreme Court had given its ruling, the father, who had custody of the boy, had him circumcised.
>>
AMERICA (cont.)
>In November 2007, the Oregon Supreme Court heard arguments from a divorced Oregon couple over the circumcision of their son. The father wanted his son, who turned 13 on 2 March 2008, to be circumcised in accordance with the father's religious views; the child's mother opposes the procedure. The parents dispute whether the boy is in favor of the procedure.
>On 25 January 2008, the Court returned the case to the trial court with instructions to determine whether the child agrees or objects to the proposed circumcision. The father appealed to the US Supreme Court to allow him to have his son circumcised but his appeal was rejected.
>When the trial court interviewed the couple's son, now 14 years old, the boy stated that he did not want to be circumcised.

>In September 2004 the North Dakota Supreme Court rejected a mother's attempt to prosecute her doctor for circumcising her child without fully informing her of the consequences of the procedure. The judge and jury found that the defendants were adequately informed of possible complications, and the jury further found that it is not incumbent on the doctors to describe every "insignificant" risk.

>In March 2009 a Fulton County, Ga., State Court jury awarded $2.3 million in damages to a 4-year-old boy and his mother for a botched circumcision in which too much tissue was removed causing permanent disfigurement.

>In August 2010 an eight-day-old boy was circumcised in a Florida hospital against the stated wishes of the parents. The hospital admitted that the boy was circumcised by mistake
>>
>>7413032
>non-therapeutic circumcision of male children
Does that mean therapeutic circumcision is a thing?
How would that even work?
>>
>>7413016
What boggles my mind is how people like you justify lopping off parts of a baby's body because it's common in your culture... even though the entire point of the procedure was is to lessen sexual sensation to curb masturbation.

At this point I hope you realize that you now never have a leg to stand on with human rights abuses again.
>>
>>7413066
>Buttmad yuro
Lel
>>
>>7413055
I don't know it it's actually useful or just an excuse to perform it, but it's used sometimes for phimosis and other conditions.

>>7413069
>doesn't support Muslim-tier child mutilation
>lel buttmad
>>
I'm against infant/child circumcision. If they want the procedure done when they're an adult, then it's their right to do so by then. It should be their decision, not the choice of a parent.

I don't know why it's legal to do that here in the US.
>>
>>7413099
>I don't know why it's legal to do that here in the US.
because it's only males it happens to.
>>
>>7386219
Both feel just as good inside me. I've been cut my since I was a baby so I can't say for sure whether it feels better to be uncut but it does seem ridiculous that US a few other countries don't give boys a choice on what elective surgeries are done to their penises
>>
File: foreskinman-capt-israel.jpg (385KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
foreskinman-capt-israel.jpg
385KB, 612x792px
>>7386219
Cut and only cut.
>>
Is this shit real?

>>7413013
>Cosmetic circumcision for newborn males is currently banned in all Australian public hospitals,
>would support a call to ban circumcision for non-medical, non-religious reasons.
In other words, religious circumcision isn't cosmetic. Cosmetic circumcision can be "banned" and it will still happen for zero medical reason because religion.

>>7413015
>the parent and physician must act in the best interests of the child.
"parent" singular. Only one parent needed.

>the mother wishes him to be circumcised like his brothers; the father for no good reason, refuses his agreement. In such a case, a decision in favor of circumcision was said to be likely.
It's not good enough to not want it. You need "good reason" to want your son uncut, or the courts will order him cut just to be like his brothers. Because a religious parent's views count and an agnostic parent's don't.

>a Muslim man had his son circumcised against the wishes of the child's mother who was the custodial parent
You don't even need to be the custodial parent? What's next, letting strangers make the decision?

>>7413024
>a Nigerian man was cleared of a charge of reckless endangerment over the death of a baby from haemorrhage and shock after he had circumcised the child.
Judge says the jury must ignore "white western values". He gets off not guilty.

>>7413030
>Circumcision carried out in a responsible manner must be possible in this country without punishment.
t. Angela Merkel spokesman

>>7413036
>The father wanted his son, who turned 13 on 2 March 2008, to be circumcised in accordance with the father's religious views; the child's mother opposes the procedure. The parents dispute whether the boy is in favor of the procedure.
This is a 13 year old and they can't just ask him? Why would it even go to the courts if he can just say yes or no?
>>
>>7413158
>not being a smart jew like >>7398220
>>
File: smugina.jpg (37KB, 409x395px) Image search: [Google]
smugina.jpg
37KB, 409x395px
We should start circumcising women in the U.S. so that everyone is happy. And before you start telling me about the so-called """"risks"""" let me assure you that

- it is more aesthetically pleasing
- it is simply better
- if the majority of women is circumcised it will be considered "natural" and not "barbaric" at all
- she lasts even longer
- it protects you against cervical, vulvar and clitoral cancer
- it protects you against the inflammation of the clitoris
- circumcision makes it simpler to wash the clitoris
- it protects the woman against HIV
- it protects you against dysentery, toxolasmosis, black death, plagues

As you can see benefits clearly outweigh the risks. I'll write my congressman today and (You) should too.
>>
UNCUT
N
C
U
T
>>
Im confident that my circumcision was botched. I have seen a lot if dicks and none look like mine. In comparison it looks like scissors were inserted into my urethra and closed. The opening is now on the side of the head instead of the top.
>>
>>7412830
I've only been at it for a few months. Progress has been swift and it already feels much better. Why would I accept I choice my parents made when their reasons were utter nonsense? Plus, if I don't do anything, my dick will probably be completely numb by the time I'm 40.
>>
>>7413016
Why do cucks happy with having a piece of their dick cut off think that everyone opposed to male genital mutilation is an intact European?

I don't intend to make anyone feel bad, but hiding from the reality of the negative consequences if what was done to you is just delusional. If making them feel bad about their dicks is what's necessary to stop them from butchering their sons, so be it.
>>
>>7413620
wait your pee hole is at the side of the head?
>>
>>7414486
The front. It looks like it was split open on the front. I did some digging. It is possible that I was born that way byt if I was then I should have only been circumcized if medically neccessary. Also from what I read if you are cut and you have hair on your shaft it is because they took to much skin off and this causes your penis to not grow to the full size it would have.
>>
>>7412830
>swallow the red pill
>just accept literally getting cucked by your parents
>>
>>7413620
Look up Natalie Mars pics. Does "her" dick look like yours?
>>
>>7414561
I think I had a friend as a kid with something similar. He pissed sideways, but I never really got a close look at it. Since I started doing research into circumcision, I've realized that several of my friends probably suffered complications from it and I suffered a couple that I didn't even realize.

> Also from what I read if you are cut and you have hair on your shaft it is because they took to much skin off

I have this, although my cut is quite loose. Not sure how that happened, but hopefully the worst of it will recede to where its supposed to be as I restore. Shaft shaving is a process I really don't enjoy.
>>
>>7414636
I really fo not feel like digging through tranny porn to find out. What is the signifigance of it?
>>
>>7414801
You don't need to. Just type "natalie mars dick" in Google image, nigga.
>>
File: 1476246912429.png (280KB, 409x434px) Image search: [Google]
1476246912429.png
280KB, 409x434px
>>7414824
>natalie mars dick
Mine actually looks worse. BRB Suicide.
>>
>>7386219
>natural, healthy, cute-looking when soft
or
>dry, crusty, damaged, weird-looking jewcock
and without consent of the human being to whom it was done in most cases

Uncut, because bodily autonomy
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.