[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not sure how to be me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 17 - gqW4Lrt.jpg (86KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
17 - gqW4Lrt.jpg
86KB, 600x803px
so i just recentlytold my wife (of 3 years but been together for like 11) that i was a lesbian trapped in a mans body. I have felt this way since I was 9 and have never told any one. She took it pretty well has bought me some clothes and such but she is on the fence about me doing HRT and completely against me changing my penis. now I would like to keep my penis ( kinda attached to it lol) but i do want breast and to look my like a woman any advice for a scared little man/lady and how do I tell any one else also not me in pic though i wish
>>
>>7384880
Well you won't get boobs without HRT, and generally that will also cause erectile dysfunction and will lower your sexual libido.
>>
we also have a son together he turns 1 Dec 26th
>>
>>7384880
>fathering a kid
>like your penis
>trans

I think you're looking for r/asktransgender
>>
File: transbians.jpg (35KB, 642x430px) Image search: [Google]
transbians.jpg
35KB, 642x430px
>>7384880
good luck with your ... lifestyle, hun

xoxo <3 <3
>>
>>7384880
Estrogen will probably mess up your ability to get an erection.
>>
>>7384880

Why did you get together with her? Why did you marry her? Didn't you have doubts?
>>
it sounds cheesy as fuck, but just be yourself, its not like yourself is a racist or a serial killer or anything. people will be people, and people are total cunts. as long as you and your wife are happy, then who are the others to judge.
>>
>>7387226
yeah, totally not a serial killer or anything.. ha, like why would someone like me be that? i'm just someone who feels uncomfortable with their gender
>>
>>7384880
Help I told my wife this exact same thing a week ago and she still hasn't finished freaking our about it
>>
>>7387550
What's with transbians and always being married. Does marriage create trainnies or something?
>>
>>7384880
>transbian problems
You agp creeps make real trans women (straight and fem) look bad. btfo
>>
>>7387572

They try to man up by getting married and even having children. Needless to say, marriage fucks their shit up.
>>
>>7387594
I'm a straight guy with AGP and i'm worried about getting married for that reason. I'm too old and masculine to make transition worthwhile.
>>
>>7386063
>DAT pick
Saved for shitposting in the future
Thanks hun <3
>>
File: 507px-Cicero1.png (429KB, 507x600px) Image search: [Google]
507px-Cicero1.png
429KB, 507x600px
>>7387592
>real transwomen
>gay men taking their bottom kink too far
>femboys popping pills to get more dicks
>real
>>
>>7389196
I'm AGP and I'm real trans woman as fuck

It's nothing to be ashamed of. The male brain, when "feminine" things are shunned, naturally can create a sexual fixation on that taboo. Fortunately, transition fixes this.

This is spoken of little, because it is so maligned, but some degree of AGP or AAP is nearly universal to pre-transition individuals.
>>
>>7389204
so you admit that your brain is male
>>
>>7389327
Do you admit to not know the meaning of agp and what it means in connection to trannies ?
>>
>>7387572
>B-but I can be with women as a man
>I-I have to keep my choice pool
>I-If I just find someone that loves me everything will be okay
You see young people saying stuff like that, stright down the hon dom train.
>>
>>7389413

Probably a part of why straight trannies transition earlier.

>If I'm a woman, I'm allowed to be with men without trouble
>I'll open my dating pool to more dicks, and straight ones on top of that
>Since this heteronormative society puts a stigma on my sexual orientation in my natal sex, I have no reason to think things will be okay if I stick around as a man
>>
>>7389466
Yeah, those ideas are wrong unless you are stealth and post-op. But I don't doubt a good number of people think that way.
It's the problem with having lbg and t together, making people think it's all about having sex (or, you know, "being with the one true person you'll love forever")
>>
>>7385925
Please please kill yourself
Your existence brings shame to the LGBT movement
>>
File: cha.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
cha.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>7385925
>he passed on his Y chromosome just like his male ancestors did before him
Congratulations, you played yourself.
>>
>>7384880
Sometimes fantasies are best left in our heads.
>>
>>7386030
>>7387592
>>7390043

Why is a tranny with a wife and child less legitimate than a tranny who has screechingly insisted they're a girl since the age of 3 when you see the same thing happen with gays? Some gays marry women, have children, and come out when their life is more than halfway over and others are sassy, fashion-obsessed queens since they could string words together.
>>
>>7387226
>being a racist is about as bad as being a serial killer
>that horrible thoughtcrime
>how dare they face reality without libtard blinders on
>>
>>7389327
My body is male, jack-ass.

How much does a "sexual binary" exist? Are there empirical differences that separate the male brain from the female one? Or is it more like a spectrum of overlapping distribution? These are difficult questions to answer, and they're medical ones as much as philosophical ones.

Don't give me that stupid "gotcha!" shit. I was born with a dick and balls, I'm not offended by being told I have a "male brain," and my existence as a trans woman certainly isn't invalidated by pure rhetoric. Anything else?
>>
>>7390097
Those gays are equally retarded and I still have my doubts about them being gay.
I have trouble fathoming the sheer stupidity it takes to go that far down a path you know will end in disaster. Plus not just disaster, you're putting other people's lives through that stress at that expense of your selfishness and bad decisions. Maybe people just don't have foresight I'm not sure, but it's a very cruel thing to do to someone. If you know there's something off in your life, don't drag a bunch of other people down with you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.