[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why passing is virtually impossible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

File: misstrans.jpg (21KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
misstrans.jpg
21KB, 575x323px
There are a few idiots here who keep making fun of the skull, however, it is not simply the skull that clocks you but the extended facial planes. The whole face (not just the neurocranium) expand in height, width and depth. No amount of FFS can fix that.

We have just been informed today of another person who had FFS and is extremely disappointed. She now believes us since we have been telling that FFS is a scam for years, and yet she decided to go ahead with it anyway.

Look at the picture here. No amount of FFS will save her. Look at the facial planes how everything is expanded whereas in real women everything is *contained*
>>
File: ponce.jpg (26KB, 614x347px) Image search: [Google]
ponce.jpg
26KB, 614x347px
>>7380859
you can just see how masculine her skull is and no amount of FFS will reduce the facial planes
>>
File: angelaponce.jpg (54KB, 940x640px) Image search: [Google]
angelaponce.jpg
54KB, 940x640px
>>7380859
and now the fucking idiot autogynephile piece of shit will say "autism" and he can't get any new material. This one started transition super early and yet her face expanded in height, width and depth
>>
File: batman-bane-for-you.png (30KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
batman-bane-for-you.png
30KB, 245x250px
>Passing is virtually impossible
>>
>>7380926
fuck off faggot eat shit and die you piece of shit
>>
>>7380859
Autism
>>
>>7380938
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>7380950
you can say that all you want but we will change the paradigm and you will die in the worst imaginable way, forgotten by everybody and in absolute loneliness
>>
File: Ipasswell.jpg (71KB, 681x556px) Image search: [Google]
Ipasswell.jpg
71KB, 681x556px
fuck off you skull autist, you don't know shit/ I live my life as a woman and nobody clocks me. This is me and I have no make up and no photoshop and nobody in their right mind would think I was born a man
>>
>>7380859
>We
>We
>We
>We
>We

LMFAO. Jesus you are so pathetic.
>>
Jesus, now I'm starting to see it, especially the 3rd picture. She's still very pretty but there are now notable masculine traits.
>>
>>7381038
>I-I-I'm totally not OP!

Sick same fag
>>
File: 1473086475829.jpg (145KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
1473086475829.jpg
145KB, 750x745px
>>7380859
>>7380863
>>7380902
That's a classically beautiful woman. I am so fucking baited.
>>
Skull autist is Angie. If you want to trigger skull autist just post pictures of Mangie as they are the same person.
>>
>>7381023
you are the pathetic and stupid one, you fucking idiot piece of shit. I hope you die with cancer
>>
>>7381061
We are different people you putrid piece of shit shit eater
>>
>>7380859
I have to wear contacts because my skull is too wide for glasses haha
>>
>we
>we

Literally laughing my ass off.
>>
>>7381120
they will have to create a specific coffin for you since your skull is so tranny big that they won't be able to close the coffin when you die (hopefully soon and with a painful disease)
>>
>>7381129
Oh I'm not tranny bro. I just found the skull theme of this thread to be funny.

Sounds like you're the closeted tranny though. Eww
>>
>>7381169
yeah, right, of course. Right. you are not a tranny, riiiiiiiiiight
>>
>>7381236
Right? Lmfao skull size autist is clearly a self hating tranny. Glad others can see it.
>>
File: we.jpg (12KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
we.jpg
12KB, 440x330px
>>7380859
>>
Real talk I imagine skull size autist as being an angsty 14 year old trying to convince themselves it's not worth it coming out as trans and are going to throw away any of their chance of passing by waiting until their early twenties to transition after being convinced that transwomen that age can pass easily(even though they honestly can't) and will spend the rest of her days as a miserable hon.

Just like me.
>>
>>7381236
You don't sound like a real man to me.

What's your bench bro? You a bottom bitch?
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
Don't be skull manlets
>>
>>7380859
>>7380863
>>7380902
she passes though
>>
>>7381399
I think her story is that she got FFS and got buttmad because even then she doesn't pass
>>
>>7381466
Yeah but you know that's bullshit. She types like an angry drooling teenage boy. She's probably just made up some fantasy about how she just totally wouldn't pass even with FFS so it's just not worth it. There's no way someone with grammar as shitty as hers was able to afford FFS.
>>
>>7381487
>There's no way someone with grammar as shitty as hers was able to afford FFS.
:)
>>
File: Bane-from-The-Dark-Knight-Rises.jpg (87KB, 1000x613px) Image search: [Google]
Bane-from-The-Dark-Knight-Rises.jpg
87KB, 1000x613px
CRASHING THIS THREAD WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>7381399
No. She started hrt at 16 actually. Shes 28 now.

You are being mislead that starting at 14 means you will pass. Just because you will pass even less when you are older doesn't mean you can pass now at 14.
>>
>>7381453
she doesn't. you are a moron. god you people are such godammn morons.
>>
>>7381487
Well she is not a native english speaker. That is why her writing style is different. She is southern european
>>
>>7381487
carth spilled the beans about her backstory and apparently she hasn't had ffs yet
she was planning on it and obsessed with it and talked 24/7 about how everyone NEEDS it the same way she does now about how nobody passes with it, but then she met one (1) tranny with botched ffs and now thinks it's useless
quoth carth her face is 'busted', her body is cis tier but she'll need ffs to pass
>>
>>7380859
fuck off skullsize
Damn… anon names sound like villain names. Caraposter, Skullsize. Would make a pretty edgy comic book desu.
>>
>>7380859
>>7380863
>>7380902

I feel bad, man.
I actually know this girl.

Met her at a trans-shit meeting in Spain.
I even have her number.

She is... ok.
She can pass irl, when she is moving and such.
But has such a faggot voice. Seriously, is so painful.
>>
>>7380978
Strawman op samefag
>>
>>7380859
>passing is virtually impossible
So why do I pass?
>>
File: assdfsaasfd2.png (362KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
assdfsaasfd2.png
362KB, 1280x720px
>>7380859
>>
>>7381962
Nah she passes
>>
>>7381966
oh man. I considered that. I was really hoping she was a computer/robot that had gained self awareness and a hatred for transes.
Everything she writes reads like a robot trying to pass the turing test lol
>>
>>7383113
We have demonstrated.....

Makes me straight up laugh every time.
>>
>>7380859
>going to FFS surgeons and not facial reconstructive surgeons
>being such a horrifically unpassable hon that even reconstructive surgeons would require a miracle to fix your fucked up shit
>lash out against all surgery as a scam to make yourself feel better

kys autist
>>
>>7383118
you faggoty fag piece of shit, don't you realize that I use the plural pronoun to trigger you faggots? My gosh, you are the disease, AIDS is the cure
>>
>>7380859
Have you guys considered not being ugly and manly?

My face proportions are just about the same as a lot of petite cis girl friends I hang around with.

Maybe...just maybe....have you thought about not transitioning if your face is that of a Neanderthal?

S M H dumb skull poster.
>>
>>7383188
post skull
>>
>>7381487
Oh boy, it's the pot calling the kettle black. Have you taken a look at your shitty grammar, at your revolting punctuation? Faggot? What were you doing during grammar classes? Dressing as a nurse and dancing in front of the mirror like a typical goddamned autogynephile?
>>
>>7381239
you mongoloid, the person in the picture does not pass. Period
>>
>>7383194
Why would I do that?
If I provide proof I'll be told I'm delusional just so skull autist can reinforce their point of view.
If I don't provide proof you'll just say I'm a liar.

There are people out there with small skulls, don't worry about it, if skull autist had any sense of self they wouldn't have transitioned knowing their skull is gigantic.
>>
>>7383183
>you faggoty fag piece of shit, don't you realize that I use the plural pronoun to trigger you faggots? My gosh, you are the disease, AIDS is the cure

You are literally brain dead. You spent weeks saying you are multiple people, a team doing this work, now you admit you intentionally do it.

Jesus really you should kys.
>>
Angie got that DK mode lookin head LMAO look at that big ass head bitch got a damn solar system on her neck
>>
>>7383206
Making claims without proof on a Southeast Asian puppetry and ventriloquism website is a waste of your time and ours.
>>
>>7383188
yeah right, you have the face of a petite cis girl. Please faggot, give me a fucking break you delusional freak.
>>
>>7383214
nope, we are different people posting about this stuff, in fact, you imbeciles accused some of my friends to be me, when in reality I use "we" on purpose to trigger you. Gosh you are so stupid.
>>
>>7383195
I don't claim to have the cash to afford FFS, I'm just a dumb stoner who hardly can afford an orchiectomy. Your grammars worse anyways.
>Faggot?
Is that a question? If so, then yes.
>>
>>7383229
LUL

you are so fking cringey.
>>
>>7383222
>>7383223

It's ok, I don't need to provide proof.
I'll just keep on enjoying my life and blending in while skull autist spergs on 4chan and cries at night wishing they had a smaller skull.
>>
>>7383206
you are an idiot. I said several times that less than 1% of transitioners are blessed with petite skulls and that FFS will work in their cases, but it is extremely rare. You wanna proof of that? Nicole Maines started her transition very early and yet her face is manly. Not as manly as many hons who post here, but manly nonetheless
>>
>>7383230
your grammar is worse than the grammar of a ghetto nigger
>>
>>7383235
see, this is the typical tranny's way of thinking. I have met several trannies in real life who believed they had petite faces and that they were stealth when in reality anybody could see they were fucking men and everybody would laugh behind their backs. The difference between myself and them (and you), is that I am self-aware whereas you and the other hons have a distorted perception of reality
>>
>>7383250
I am very self aware.
I have real cis girls that I can compare myself to IRL and not online, which makes for a HUGE difference.
Standing next to each other in pictures, in the mirror, what have you.
>>
>>7383245
Damn right muhfugga. But at least I'm not a hon :^)
>>
>>7383235
Anyone who posts shit like this to validate themselves to Cantonese crop circle artists is not enjoying their life to the fullest.
Just as skull autist sperges out on 4chan, so do you. So post pics or fuck off.
>>
>>7383280
find a single grammar mistake in my posts, nigger
>>
>>7383250
>I have met several trannies in real life

LUL. Suuuuure you have. The only way you would meet several trannies is if you, yourself was a tranny. Normal cis people literally don't even know trannies exist. I've almost never met a cis person that knows more than 1 tranny.
>>
>>7383202
she passes tho
>>
>>7383295
Well for one thing you keep referring to yourself as 'we' when you're just a single person.

Also you don't capitalize.
>>
>>7383301
You're retarded. Everyone knows about trannies, shit's on the news all the time. The bathroom shit, Bruce Jenner, violent hons attacking people on the bus/subway.
I saw one in Fry's Electronics. Dude with green hair in women's clothing with tits. No effort into their voice at all.
>>
>>7383311
ahahahahah FAGGOT THE JOKES ON U :^)))) I USE WE cause IT LE TRIGGERS U

AHAHA IM GENUS
>>
>>7383250
>when in reality anybody could see they were fucking men and everybody would laugh behind their backs.

You realize that example makes you and your friends the assholes right?
>>
>>7383311
we are not gonna give up. We are gonna be more and more vocal. There will be a paradigm shift. Watch. The revolution has begun.
>>
>>7383354
what is with violent hons attacking people on the bus? Is it in the news? If it is, please post link
>>
>>7383368
this is straight up the gayest, most faggot thing i've ever read on this board so far.

You may claim not to be a faggot but you sure sound like one.
>>
>>7383368
Calm down anonymous, don't program a gui in visual basic to hack my IP now buddy. You're starting to scare me.
>>
>>7383372
I get my news from TV and radio, happens all the time here in NYC.
>>
>>7383401
please post links of this happening
>>
>>7382372
Wait but all the hons in this thread told me she passes? And she doesn't even pass to a stupid chaser like You? Oh my the hons were wrong. Who could have imagined !
>>
>>7383150
Ffs surgeons do specific things. And it has been outlined in multiple threads how those specific procedures do not fix 85% of the trannies face.
>>
>>7383188
Post pics of you with cis girls standing in a line then you dumb faggot. Oh wait you won't. Because you are insecure. Because you know you look like a man next to them.
>>
Wtf?!?
I'm pretty good at spoting the trans. She looks fine, stop being insane
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.