[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you at least acknowledge that any gender identity that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_2016-12-09-06-50-46.png (972KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-09-06-50-46.png
972KB, 1080x1920px
>Do you at least acknowledge that any gender identity that's neither male nor female isn't valid & is merely just that, an identity, NOT A REAL THING?
>If you attempt to (((refute))) at least provide evidence or gtfo
>>
>Do you at least acknowledge that any gender identity is merely just that, an identity, NOT A REAL THING?

Fixed that for you.
Just be whoever you want to be. Your life is short. Don't look for validation from mainstream culture and values.
>>
>>7380568
What the fuck even is UH REAL THANG?
>>
>>7380568
Provide empirical evidence that you are real.
>>
File: 1481080993504.jpg (32KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1481080993504.jpg
32KB, 604x453px
>>7382214
male & female are the only true genders. just look at nature. men do one thing, women do another
>human beings wanna pretend like they're above animals yet we're so autistic we think genders are a human social construct.
>>
File: 1480919442411.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480919442411.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>7382254
>>7382286
of course.
>i know nothing for sure — but that i know nothing for sure.
but here's the thing, look at MRI SCANS you cuck
>men are one way
>women are another
>& the scans of trans people's brains match those of their opposite birth sex, which is why im NOT a transphobic faggot, there is science to back up why they feel that way
>there is NO SCIENCE that backs up these non binary special snowflake mongoloids
>>
File: raw.gif (953KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
953KB, 400x224px
>>7383281
>just look at nature. men do one thing, women do another

>tfw some species don't have men/women but men/hermaphrodites while other species only have women still others only have women and finally some species in nature have no sex organs or differation at all.
>>
Gender identity is a biologically hardwired innate sense of your body formed in the first 6 months of pregnancy (intrauterine period). It's an instinctual conviction to your shell and its function. Sex is determined at conception and gender identity is formed ~3-5 months after.

There is significant similarities between the brain morphology of ciswomen&transwomen, and cismen&transmen indicating a related origin. These dimorphic areas are most notably in the: hypothalamus structure/behavior, limbic system, white matter microstructure, and colossal shape.

Further, much of the data is interdisciplinary (neurology, molecular biology, endocrinology) and much of the neurological findings have critical controls which factor out hormone replacement therapy or current sex hormone as the genesis of these dimorphic structures.

Male cancer patients suffering from androgenic cancers (prostate/testicular), often do androgen deprivation to combat cancer. This is done through an orchiectomy or or antiandrogens. Some of these patients end up taking female sex hormones or SERMs (estrogen sex hormone only acting on some receptors, i.e. no breast growth). These male identifying patients that remove androgens from their system and take a feminizing hormone reveal masculine-typical brain structures. Indicating these patterns are not formed due to active hormones. It's a hardwired formation that doesn't change depending on active sex hormone.

Some of the modern work in this field actually controls for pre-HRT patients and find the same results. In the first study by Zhou (started this all), he examined a transgender brain post-mortem of an 80 year old organ donor. This organ donor reported feeling cross sex dysphoria throughout his life and never transitioned. Their brain matched results found by the other transgender subjects.
>>
>>7383418
The women repeat was a flub...
Was gonna reference how some vertebrate species go through a sex transition naturally. As referred to in Jurassic Park. Real thing.

Clown fish do it too. When Nemo's mom died, dad would have turned female... he would also have mated with Nemo, cuz that's what clown fish do. Good thing she was a transbien and wanted Ellen's fishy bits.
>>
>>7383418
>implying we are anything like those other species
we are primates lmao
>>
>>7383425
>i like your reply a lot, but let's keep in mind that any & all people with intersex disorders only make up 1 or less of the total population
>>
>>7383911
?? This is true of trannys. Both groups are literally less than 1% of the population. Doesn't mean what I said isn't true. Anomalies exist in biology which involves billions of independent things coming together to form an organism.
>>
>>7383949
>you forgot that up until fucking 5 minutes ago, being tranny was a mental disorder, it was only taken out of the dsm - 5 due to complaints by not-doctors saying it was offensive, even though it literally fits the fucking definition of a mental disorder
but again, all of these things you're saying still correlate between the 2 genders, & this new non-binary or gender fluid shit has no scientific data to back it up. if a person was really non binary, their brain wouldn't function like the male or female brain & would be it's own separate thing. if a person who was actually a gender fluid got an mri scan, one day it would display a pattern in line with other male subjects, & then the next day their scan would display the pattern like that of other females, & then the next day it would display the patterns of both genders (????), then the next day would display patterns of neither (????), & this is NOT SCIENTIFICALLY POSSIBLE, & it's an objective fact that it doesn't happen. it's fake. stop taking these faggots word for it. they're making it up. i don't even know why i have to explain this when 99% of scientists are on my side. it's like debating ME on evolution when you could read a fucking book about it written by a fucking scientist. & not just one written by the 1% of cuck scientists who are in line with your bullshit
>>
File: 1461697047451.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1461697047451.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>7385145
No shit you brain dead moron, I never claimed NB or gender fluid is a real thing. I don't know where you're pulling that out of your ass hole from. That's bull shit social garbage from feminist indoctrination.

> i don't even know why i have to explain this when 99% of scientists are on my side

LMFAO. Literally every researcher in the field of neurology concludes the same thing despite working in independent fields, institutions, and parts of the world.

>you forgot that up until fucking 5 minutes ago, being tranny was a mental disorder, it was only taken out of the dsm

This literally means nothing. Psychology is an evolving field and there have been dozens of diagnoses that have later been found incomplete, incorrect, or related to other things.
>>
>>7383442
Damn too bad we're human and only have two genders
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>>7385208
"No shit you brain dead moron, I never claimed NB or gender fluid is a real thing. I don't know where you're pulling that out of your ass hole from. That's bull shit social garbage from feminist indoctrination."
>forgets that was the point of my thread
>>
>>7385208
"LMFAO. Literally every researcher in the field of neurology concludes the same thing despite working in independent fields, institutions, and parts of the world."
>statistics virtually all scientists know there are only 2 genders but it's too hard for my brain to comprehend so i just deny it
>>
>statistics (((show))) i mean lmao
>>
File: 1480823041621.png (180KB, 378x365px) Image search: [Google]
1480823041621.png
180KB, 378x365px
>>7385208
"This literally means nothing. Psychology is an evolving field and there have been dozens of diagnoses that have later been found incomplete, incorrect, or related to other things."
>it's still a mental disorder, they just changed the name to be more pc you dumb cunt
>>
>>7383281
Being myself is being a man who wants to be a woman :3

So what if I'm a filthy pervert. At this point I really don't care. I think there's a lot more to it than just me being a filthy pervert to be honest, but I AM a filthy pervert in some aspects and I wont deny it. People are going to see me as one regardless so whatever. I just wanna do what I want, whatever, I'm tired of being miserable.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.