[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interview questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: yas.png (509KB, 605x510px) Image search: [Google]
yas.png
509KB, 605x510px
Hey /lgbt/ so I'm sure this is probably against some forum rule or whatever but I was hoping I could get a few of you to answer some interview questions that I have for a project. The questions mainly pertain to your sexual identity. Anyways, please help I'm on a dead line here and its dead week.
>google doc link here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d6qPlRVnW0P9sQBdbjXkTzoiZ8_6SNz2HmvH7EVxIzs/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>7380469
>What is your name?
-insert generic female name here-

>What is your gender?
Female (mtf).

>What Country/State do you live in?
France.

>What is your sexual orientation?
Homosexual (I'm a transbian).

>Briefly describe your sexual identity
I'm a transsexual woman.

>Relationship status:
Single.

>How many sexual partners have you had? Have they all been of the opposite sex?

>At what age did you have your first sexual experience, was it with a person you were in a relationship with?
See above.

>Were your parents opposed to the idea of you becoming sexually active? Did they attempt to educate you on practicing safe sex?
Two times no.

>What effect has religion played in your perception of sexuality (both yours and others)?
I am not religious. People around me are mostly not religious.

>Did you receive any form of sex ed. From your parents/school/church?
Yes, from my school.

>Do you think sexual education would have had a positive effect on your understanding of sexual intercourse and sexuality?
I didn't like how sexual education was performed in my school. It was too personal, e.g. my teacher told the whole class about his kinks etc. I really did not like that. It was rather disgusting.

>How have your past sexual relationships influenced your outlook on life?
see above.

>How do you feel about casual sex? Do you prefer a committed relationship?
I prefer a committed relationship.

>At what age did you realize you were attracted to the gender/genders you are?
I realized being attracted to girls at age 12.

>Have you ever experimented sexually with the gender you aren’t typically attracted to?
No.

>If you have come out to your parents/family how did they react?
They were shocked at first, but then supportive.

(cont.)
>>
>>7380469
>>7380564 (me)
>In your personal opinion has the public become more or less accepting of your sexual identity over the past decade?
The public has become more accepting in general. But I have only been outed for 2 years now and can't really tell about a change in the last decade.

>Have you ever been discriminated against as a result of your sexual identity?
No.

>If you’re American, do you feel your rights will be threatened as a result of the recent elections?
I'm french.
>>
File: 91.jpg (110KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
110KB, 768x1024px
>>7380469
>What is your name?
David Davidson.

>What is your gender?
Male (cis).

Canada.

Bisexual

Uh... both males and females are capable of giving me erections.

>Relationship status:
Forever alone.

>How many sexual partners have you had?

>Have they all been of the opposite sex?
No.

>At what age did you have your first sexual experience, was it with a person you were in a relationship with?
I think I was 11 or 12 when I first started fooling around with male friends at "sleepovers" and summer camp and stuff. I think it wasn't until 16 or 17 that I got my first girlfriend and experienced hetero stuff.

>Were your parents opposed to the idea of you becoming sexually active?
I remember my dad being a little shocked to see a hickey once? It wasn't much of an issue.

>Did they attempt to educate you on practicing safe sex?
Not that I remember.

>What effect has religion played in your perception of sexuality (both yours and others)?
My family is Catholic but not very pious. It played little part in my own perception of sexuality in general.

Catholic school was a laugh. We even saw a slideshow of genitals disfigured by STDs, and this was in Religion class. I'm pretty sure my dad gave me the birds and bees talk at some point too.

>Do you think sexual education would have had a positive effect on your understanding of sexual intercourse and sexuality?
I guess it would depend on the nature of that sexual education.

Never trust a hoe.

I am tired of friends with benefits and one night stands. I do want a committed relationship.

(1/2)
>>
File: 87.jpg (72KB, 564x813px) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
72KB, 564x813px
>>7380469
>>7380589
Not sure exactly. I was confused as a teen, went from thinking I was gay and then straight to gay again before I figured it out.

>Have you ever experimented sexually with the gender you aren’t typically attracted to?
This one doesn't apply to me I guess? Never been with a "non-binary" person though.

They didn't really care. Dad was surprised but mom apparently suspected something all along.

>In your personal opinion has the public become more or less accepting of your sexual identity over the past decade?
Definitely more.

Somewhat, but never anything that threatened anything more than my ego.

(2/2)
>>
>>7380469
>What is your name
None of your business desu
>Gender
Male (cis)
>Sexual orientation
Gray ace
I like dudes but sex not so much
>Relationship status
Single
>How many sexual partners?
>Have they all been of opp sex ?
See above
>At what age
See above
>Parents opposed ?
See above
>Did they attempt to educate on safe sex ?
No
>Effects of religion ?
I'm athiest
>Sex Ed ?
School
>Do you think ?
No
>How have past sex relationships influenced ?
Closet 4 lyfe
>Casual sex ?
Nah
>At what age ?
Probably from 13 I thought I was gay but nah now
>Experimentation?
Nah
>Come out ?
>Coming out
>Accepting ?
Idk
>Have you ever been discriminated?
Somewhat no big deal though
>>
>>7380589
are you sure you dont live in Livermore, CA
>>
>>7380469
>What is your name?
No answer

>What is your gender?
Mtf (just starting hormones tho, so outwardly male)

Australia/South Australia

Heterosexual (attracted to men)

Trans-gender and -sexual woman

>Relationship status:
Single

10. ~75% male.

16. No.

>Were your parents opposed to the idea of you becoming sexually active? Did they attempt to educate you on practicing safe sex?
I wasn't hugely visible about it, but my mother did once walk into my lounge (I had a lounge to myself for gaming and stuff) and said 'I've bought you two packets of condoms; they're in your top drawer'

I'm non-religious but I think religion comes from somewhere and if read metaphorically and as an aid to intuition can have some explanatory power; so I do feel conflicted when I notice the familial-national structural imbalances thrown by the advancing LGBT movement (but then I have the right to exist, even if I have to do so by force)

Partial from school

We had it on just two days and I missed one of those days. No one of authority told me it was possible to be transgender until I went to university, so yes - a lot more would have helped

cont.
>>
>What is your gender?
Male (ftm)
>what Country/State do you live in?
USA, Ohio
>what is your sexual orientation?
Straight (attracted to women)
>briefly describe your sexual identity
Uh straight man who is transgender
>relationship status:
Single
>how many sexual partners have you had? Have they all been of the opposite sex?
2, both women
22, no
>were your parents opposed to the idea of you becoming sexually active? Did they attempt to educate you on practicing safe sex?
They never talked to me about sex at all.
>what effect has religion played in your perception of sexuality (both yours and others)?
I was raised Christian and taught that sexuality is for one man and one woman inside of marriage only. I'm not religious now.
>did you receive any form of sex ed. From your parents/school/church?
Had a couple weeks in 9th grade, mainly focused on STDs and contraception
>do you think sexual education would have had a positive effect on your understanding of sexual intercourse and sexuality?
Yeah but it was needed earlier. I learned all about sex in 5th-6th grade, from other kids who already knew.
>>
>>7380469
>What is your name?
anon-kun

>What is your gender?
male [trans]

australia

straight

straight man

>Relationship status:
single

i haven't had any sexual partners, but i've been in three relationships
all were of the same natal sex (female), one was a cis woman and the other were '''''''''''trans boys''''''''''' (trendscum)

no sexual experience, first relationship at 14

no and yes

none

yes, from both parents and school, but pretty much all about the process of puberty itself
high school sex ed was more in-depth but assumed i'd be a straight girl, which is rather diametrically opposed to my actual situation

not really

generally negatively, they didn't end well

no opinion

i've dated other '''''''''''''guys''''''''''''' and considered myself bi for a while, but they were really just straight up girls and i wouldn't be able to maintain a relationship with someone who looked/acted like a dude
[cont]
>>
>>7387027
They've been consistently uncomfortable, more or less because I never want to use my dick and, being quite tall, men who are attracted to me have wanted me to play a dominant role; I suppose they've made me mistrustful

I dislike casual sex even if it's pretty much the only kind I've had. I'd prefer a committed relationship

I was attracted to guys as of ~12 yo + have experienced fleeting attraction to women since ~16 yo

Yep

Gayness-wise they weren't really bothered, although oddly my mum was more surprised than my dad

More

Never explicitly as a result of my identity but have multiple times been abused in public for my appearance (nothing crazy, just wearing pink, tight jeans, high shoes etc.) although this hasn't happened for a few years now

>If you’re American, do you feel your rights will be threatened as a result of the recent elections?
I'm not American, but large-scale nonselective, unskilled, and Arab-Muslim immigration could erase the progressive West, without which LGBT people have nothing; so I think my rights are helped by Trump's victory
>>
>>7387106
when i came out as lesbian they were positive and accepting, when i came out as ftm it took much longer for them to come around

more

yes

no
>>
>>7387061
Cont.

>how have your past sexual relationships influenced your outlook on life?
That's really broad. My first gf's dad is a junkie who asks her for money and stole from their family, and her brother is a coke dealer. Seeing her family made me realize that maybe I wasn't as worldly as I thought.
>how do you feel about casual sex? Do you prefer a committed relationship?
I'm only comfortable disclosing my trans status and sharing my body with someone I'm fairly close to. It doesn't have to be a committed relationship, but I couldn't sleep with a stranger.
>at what age did you realize you were attracted to the gender/genders you are?
At 22, soon after starting T
>have you ever experimented sexually with the gender you aren’t typically attracted to?
Before transitioning I had kissed guys and gone as far as heavy petting. I never let it go any further than that.
My mom hated it at first, but she accepts it now, or at least doesn't tell me if she doesn't.
Definitely more
I've had people talk shit about me behind my back, but I've never been a victim of a hate crime or employment discrimination or anything.
If you’re American, do you feel your rights will be threatened as a result of the recent elections?
No, and I voted for Trump.
>>
>>7380469

>What is your name?

The male name my parents have given me since I haven't decided on a female name yet. I liked the name Milena, but then I found out there's a Mortal Kombat character with a name close to that so I dropped it.

>What is your gender?

Female (MtF).

NJ, US.

Bisexual.

Bisexual transsexual woman who's only interested in a serious relationship with a straight guy.

>Relationship status:

I did kind of have an LDR, but he said he was only interested as long as I kept the penis, so I guess it's kind of over. The odd thing is I thought it made it clear I was fine with involving my penis in sex, but that I wanted to be with a guy who didn't care whether I got SRS or not (because I feel it's something I'll get sooner or later).

No sexual partners of any kind.

I imagine you mean interpersonal sexual experience, in which case, none.
>>
>>7380469
>>7387570

Well, my mother was against me going over to anyone else's house in middle school, so I guess you could say she was de facto opposed. When I was a high school sophomore, she took my brothers and me to get gardasil shots and I said I won't really need them since I won't have sex. She didn't take me seriously and laughed, so she did expect me to have sex at some point. My father in hindsight said that he and my mother should have tried to push me onto women more. I'm glad they didn't because it likely wouldn't have had any positive effects unless that girl were accepting of me being trans if they did succeed in making me get a girlfriend. My father did often make comments about women he found attractive in public, but I would ignore him and whichever woman he was talking about at the time.

My disgust with my own body probably had a lot to do with this, but I thought sex was disgusting and the only reason I didn't consider all sex immoral was because in the Catholic faith, sex is a gift from God to married couples. So I had a strained tolerance of married sex. If I had been raised without religion but still forced to repress my gender identity, it's possible I would have viewed all sex as disgusting, but in a secular manner. I had a very effeminate catechist in 9th grade for confirmation (14-15 years old) who I assumed was gay, and I felt bad for him because the Church doesn't support his sexuality yet he's volunteering as a catechist. I felt he'd be happier if he left.
>>
>>7380469
>>7387570
>>7387573

I remember my parents making some offer of sex ed pre-puberty, but my brothers and I didn't want to hear it. Sex ed mostly came from school. Nothing from church besides a very light mention that sex is for marriage.

It would be handy to have gotten some non-sensationalized information about anal sex, I guess. A non-stigmatizing section on trans people (a section specifically focusing on passing binaries and separate from any information on non-binaries, please-and-thank-you) would have been great too.

Ahahahaha, I'm a virgin.

Casual sex isn't for me. I want a real relationship.

I've been attracted to girls since as long as I've been going to school, so there was nothing to realize there. But when I realized I'm attracted to males was at 11 years of age.

I've experimented with neither sex.

When I told my dad I was MtF, he said he thought he was being punked. He later said he never thought I was feminine. My mother didn't say anything about it at the time, really. She's not supportive and firmly believes she has no daughters. When I told my father that if I ever marry someone (since I'm non-passing, I don't have the privilege to say I will find anyone who loves me), it won't be a woman, he got angry.
>>
>>7380469
>>7387570
>>7387573
>>7387577

Yes, it's a shame it didn't start sooner, like concurrently with the acceptance of gays in the 2000s. I probably would have transitioned earlier that way.

I had a classmate who thought I was gay before I even opened my mouth to say something in front of him (let alone to him), and he angrily confronted me immediately asking if I was gay. I told him no since at most I thought I was bisexual on the orientation front. I don't really think that was discrimination, though.

I'm concerned about the ability to update my name and gender on social security records and my passport under Trump. It's not a guarantee it will get worse under his administration, but the possibility is still there.
>>
>>7380469
What is your name?
Jack

What is your gender?
Male

What Country/State do you live in?
Nor-cal

What is your sexual orientation?
Gay

Briefly describe your sexual identity
Gay-femboy, wouldnt mind being a female tho

Relationship status:
Virgin (18 tho)

How many sexual partners have you had? Have they all been of the opposite sex?
^

At what age did you have your first sexual experience, was it with a person you were in a relationship with?
^

Were your parents opposed to the idea of you becoming sexually active? Did they attempt to educate you on practicing safe sex?
my parents know its gonna happen. I have all the shots and they baught me condoms. Even can get on PREp if i wanted.

What effect has religion played in your perception of sexuality (both yours and others)?
Atheist since age 10. I despise religion espically when it harms and devalues people

Did you receive any form of sex ed. From your parents/school/church?
From school; never really went to chirch.
Probly got more sex ed from porn

Do you think sexual education would have had a positive effect on your understanding of sexual intercourse and sexuality?
Yes. I never new condoms had air bubbles or that there was so many contraceptives
>>
How have your past sexual relationships influenced your outlook on life?
see earlier

How do you feel about casual sex? Do you prefer a committed relationship?
Im uninterested in a sexually closed relationship but feel i could gain from an emotoonal attachment to a singe person.

At what age did you realize you were attracted to the gender/genders you are?

Have you ever experimented sexually with the gender you aren’t typically attracted to?
Yes. find most females disgusting, Vagina is a huge turn off

If you have come out to your parents/family how did they react?
no

In your personal opinion has the public become more or less accepting of your sexual identity over the past decade?
More. Probly bias cause CA but no one is really that vocal against the matter

Have you ever been discriminated against as a result of your sexual identity?
No one but my brothers best friend and someone on omegle once know, and im not really a flamer

If you’re American, do you feel your rights will be threatened as a result of the recent elections?
Not at all. Trump is dedicated to at least keeping the current laws in place, and i have more to benefit from through a better amirica than gay-centric laws and regulations.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.