[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pansexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: keep-calm-it-s-just-a-phase.png (34KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-it-s-just-a-phase.png
34KB, 600x700px
Pansexuality is not real.
>>
>>7380389
fucking platefuckers just let us be
>>
File: IMG_4400.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4400.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>7380389
Agreed in full. gynemimetophilia is where it's at
>>
??? Pansexuality is just bi people that would also date transpeople.

How is that not real?
>>
>>7380456
Bi implies dating trans people dumbass, doesn't need a new confusing sexuality
>>
>>7380543
no it doesn't
99% of bisexuals i have known at both work/school/uni and support groups said they would fuck a male or a female, but not a transsexual
Pansexual also implies that you're attracted to all gender identities and sexes, including queer fags and such, also some people say it's also about the fact that a lot of pansexual people don't care at all about person's physical stuff and rather just personality, so it's a forever-all-inclusive sexuality, whilst bisexuals are just most of the time "i'm into men, but also sometimes into women" and vice versa, and half of those are experimenting fags
if we take the multiple genders and combos of gender expression into account, bisexuality only implies men and women, and not anyone in between
>>
>>7380588
Nailed it. Huckleberry >Finn BTFO.
>>
File: 1480948053202.png (344KB, 340x523px) Image search: [Google]
1480948053202.png
344KB, 340x523px
>>7380588
>a lot of pansexual people don't care at all about person's physical stuff and rather just personality
Jeez, I already knew "pansexuals" were full of it, but this is just...
>>
>>7380664
its not completely far-fetched
i mean, it still doesn't mean they have their own sexual needs and may be incompatible with some people, but it's fully possible pansexuals could still be attracted to all people, at least romantically, and then on top of then on top of that have no real preference as to which one is better than the other, other than individual experiences

To be honest, it might be the most pure sexuality there is
>>
>>7380588
It's such a small situation why do we need another sexuality just to specify that you'll fuck the tiny fraction of a percent of the population that are trans, whether or not you'll fuck a tranny can be specified when needed
>>
>>7380892
we are a scientific society, we need to assign labels to everything to study and organise the information within our brains
there is a need for this term though, as there is no actual sexuality other than pansexuals that directly addresses all the gender in-betweens and trans people.
>>
>>7380915
We dont, Technically being trans is a characteristic that a male or female can have, we don't specify any other characteristic in sexualities just like straight people aren't attracted to old people
>>
>>7380664
just what?

different people like different shit if you cant accept that you should just kill yourself right now
>>
>>7380588
im bi
id date a tranny
im not pan
nobody is fuck off with your tumblr bs
>>
>>7380942
>is a characteristic
delusions delusions
for most people trans is a third gender, and just because they'd fuck a male, doesn't mean they'd ever be attracted to a trans man
>>7381118
>nobody is
well obviously a lot of people are fucking pansexual if the term exists in the first place, including myself
>i'd date a tranny
congrats, you're pansexual, although you still talk like filthy biscum that doesn't deserve anyone's attraction
>>
>>7382952
Sorry there are two genders.
>>
>>7382970
for most people however, trans persons don't fit into either gender or ways they'd stereotypically be attracted to them
>>
>>7380456
What about a straight person who would say date cis women and trans women but not men?
>>
>>7383068
Then your straight. Liking women is straight for men.
>>
>>7380588
So the difference is that a bisexual is alt right?
>>
>>7382977
>trans persons don't fit into either gender
well i knew pan people were massive transphobes but not this much.

>there are two genders
>you are bi and in denial
>fuck off you massive biphobe
>trans people won't date you if you think they're some third gender bs
>>
>>7383092
The difference is a pansexual is regressive left*
>>
File: ghmm.png (230KB, 788x419px) Image search: [Google]
ghmm.png
230KB, 788x419px
>>
>>7383068
>what about straight people liking women

anon...
>>
>>7383087
But it was implied that trans people fit into a third group apart from men and women and so if bisexuals are different from pansexuals due to their inclusion of trans people then my example person should be different from a straight person for the same thing.
>>
>>7380456
No, it isn't. Pansexual means being attracted to ALL genders, not just male and female. Binary trans people are still male or female, so if you like them that doesn't make you pan.

>>7383138
>being attracted to trans people is regressive
wew lad
>>
>>7380588
>99% of bisexuals i have known at both work/school/uni and support groups said they would fuck a male or a female, but not a transsexual
I'm pretty sure that's just called bigotry, or preference, depending on who you ask.

Also, 99% not implies that 1% of bisexuals is in fact perfectly willing to fuck a transsexual, which completely destroys your own point as it makes pansexuality completely arbitrary and redundant, and thus nothing but a meme.
>>
>>7385248
Implying they're not the same as other men/women is. If you're bi, you like men and women, trans people are those.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.