[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me help myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: spooky white.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spooky white.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What would be the best dive technique i should use to kill myself via semi-truck, like should i just jump in front of it and get smacked, dive under the tires, or like lay on the highway till i die.
Thanks bunches in advance
>>
File: IMG_4402.jpg (88KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4402.jpg
88KB, 640x632px
>>7379820
Rent a U-Haul (doesn't have an engine in the front to absorb an impact) and blow into the side of a building with a large load in the back.
>>
>>7379820
Choose a different method entirely. This method means you might end up traumatising some innocent driver for the rest of their life and also just hold everyone up trying to get somewhere.
>>
File: oh ya.png (19KB, 1123x733px) Image search: [Google]
oh ya.png
19KB, 1123x733px
>>7379966
what other method then, this seems to be the easiest
>>
>>7379966
>traumatising some innocent driver for the rest of their lif
Trust me, if you're a semi driver, this is the best shock of your life. Gets you off the booze, shitty living conditions, coke, and gives you a new start. OP, go through with it. 2 birds with 1 stone.
>>
File: 1402122887846.png (314KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1402122887846.png
314KB, 500x500px
>>7380013
yeah i saw a article of the semi driver that hit that one trans girl, Leelah Alcorn, the driver said he was ok about it and feels bad for her basically.
>>
>>7380013
>>7380057
imoh it's not a risk worth taking, not everyone would react that way
>>
bike towards oncoming traffic when it's dark. make the highway haunted and possibly traumatize a mother and her kids. Do it while drunk.
>>
>>7379820

why do you want to kill yourself anon? you dont have to answer if you dont want to.
>>
>>7379820
Join the freemasons, take some anal poundings find out some evil shit, then leak it online. Way less painful.
>>
>>7380232
Yeah, making a place haunted is a great idea. You would need to make it a really memorable and creepy story. Also, pay someone to do something spooky for several years afterward, making sure people remember you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.