[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear straight cis men and women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

Men, would you ever consider dating an FTM guy?
Women, would you consider dating an MTF girl?

Would it depend on the FTM/MTF partner's genitals?
>>
Everyone has their own preferences. Some people don't care about their partner's genitals, some care only about them. It's never like 'all straight women…'
>>
>>7378773
Yeah, and I'd like to hear individuals' thoughts.
>>
Gay male, here, wouldn't date a FTM. Sorry, I would happily be friends with one though (I've never actually met a FTM irl).
>>
>>7378759
Is that a friendly slenderman
>>
File: BaileyJay1.jpg (34KB, 506x604px) Image search: [Google]
BaileyJay1.jpg
34KB, 506x604px
>>7378759
i am a cis male bisexual and i would only date a m2f trans if she kept her penis and it was still functioning,
>>
straight cis man here

I honestly wouldn't date a trans, but maybe experimenting with a MTF ? I don't know.
It's the kind of situation where you think you'd do it but would probably chicken out if the occasion would come. She'd have to look very feminine though.
Hypothetically I wouldn't mind the dick, but then again, i don't know how i would really react in that situation
>>
>>7379150
chaser scum kys
>>
>>7378759
I prefer cis people sorry.
Also yaoi QUALITY never fails to give me a chuckle
>>
>>7378759
>/lgbt/
>"dear straight cis men and women"

good luck lmao
>>
>>7378759
yes
>>
>>7378759
>implying straight cis people are on this board
as a cisbi id probably date either if i liked the person
>>
>>7378759
>Men, would you ever consider dating an FTM guy?
yes
>Women, would you consider dating an MTF girl?
if I was one yes

perhaps this would be better suited to a board that isn't filled with lgbt people eh
>>
>>7378759
I wouldn't solely because my parents barely accept I'm gay, imagined I brought a tranny home.
>>
>>7378759
>Straight
Uh yea sure wouldn't mind an ftm
T.cis male
>>
>>7380050
Hi anon. Take me now.
>>
I would never date a tranny in general. I've been friends with a couple of FTM and one MTF. They seemed like normal people at first but before long they started showing the same crazy behavior you see from outgoing trans at parades and festivals. Everything was dramatic and every week they expected you to sit down, listen to their problems (which all stemmed from their shitty self image) and then compliment them until they were placated. Repeat in a few days. They had zero interest in anything outside of the LGBT community and constantly complained about things that didn't involve "trans visibility". FtM's are less dramatic for sure, much less suicidal, but still drama queens. I wish them luck in their lives, but they need to stay out of mine.
>>
>>7380716
Where you at
>>
>>7380805
Northern Texas. Come and get me
>>
>>7380905
Post picture qt
>>
>>7381031
Only if you tell me where you at bb
>>
>>7381063
South East Asia
>>
>>7378759
>Men, would you ever consider dating an FTM guy?
If he passes. I don't care about dick too much, but I'm not fucking around with some bowtie wearing lesbian looking bitch.
>>
>>7381182
We're awfully far away babe.
>>
>>7381306
I know :(
>>
i would with both, my penis likes being in asses so if we got along, got drunk one day id probably proposition them
if they were subby and kinda cute
after that why not date if the afterglow feels good
>>
>>7381314
Di mana di SEA?
>>
>>7378759
Bi cis male, I'd date both MtF and FtM, probably regardless the level of transition but not as a public relationship and for sure not for a long time. My family is very conservative and I won't like to tell them I'm not dating someone "not normal"
>>
>>7381994
Why would you tell them though? Afaik most trans people want to be stealth after transition and its really none of your familys business what exactly your partners genitals look like
>>
Straight male here:
Would not date a ftm, I am not gay.
Would probably date a feminine looking and acting mtf, certainly if post-op, maybe before if I really liked them and the dick did not come into play, that is a deal-breaker for me.
>>
Cis bi lesbian here, Trannies have too much baggage and are usually fuggo. I might go for a MtF if she passed and didn't still act like a man. FtMs are insufferable to me.
>>
It would be hard to date a ftm for me because I'm into more feminine guys and presumably a ftm would want to express their masculine traits more than their feminine ones. Unless they were fucking ripped somehow I can do muscles.
>>
>>7382053
My mother can distinguish trans people from pretty far away, doesn't matter how good they pass. She also dislikes any partner I bring home (only cis girls) and points out every tiny defect she finds, some of them barely noticeable.
>>
>>7381866
??
>>
>>7378759
I don't know. Maybe if I was completely convinced by "her" sincerity, and convinced by "her" anatomy. Though I wouldn't marry one, since I want a biological child one day.
>>
>>7382184
>bi
>lesbian

im sorry what
>>
>>7382506
Children are the scum of the earth
>>
>>7379560
It's Manga in general. Have you not seen shit like Akagi? Or Osu! Karatebu? They look like garbage but still sell.

Art is no valued in manga. It's good you still get Kubo's who put some effort into their artistic design and whatnot, but overall, a lot of manga art sucks.
>>
>>7382506
>I want a biological child one day
If you're young it will be possible in your lifetime to have biological children in unconventional ways.
>>
>>7382450
You live in south east asia and don't know basic malay?
>>
>>7382552
That's already possible. Plus, all he needs is a cis girl and a turkey baster.
>>
>>7382578
Hey I'm a chink. I mean I did learn it in school but never bothered to remember.
>>
>>7378759
cis lesbian and likely not, and aside from the sexual preferences

>>7380772 hit it here
>>
>>7382552
I don't want it an "unconventional way". I want it the old-fashioned way, because that just feels more wholesome.
>>
I'm a cis female (new to this though- born/assigned female at birth, identify as female? ) and attracted to both (?) genders in whatever configuration they come. Would date trans people happily.
>>
>>7382312
Is your mother skullsize-chan?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.