[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/abusiveparents/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 16

File: gayyyy.png (446B, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
gayyyy.png
446B, 286x176px
who here has /abusiveparents/? Parents who are anti-lgbt? let's vent some feels.
>>
>>7377677
They don't beat me (anymore), but they are really religious and think the devil is making me trans
>>
My mom cried about how she will never have grand children then expected me to comfort her when i decided to transition but she never had issues with guys fucking me or even my step dad fucking me. I dunno confusing.
>>
>>7377677
My Mother and Father both voted Trump and are avid Trump supporters. I came out when I was 19 because I am too honest of a person and lies/secrets are too much of a burden for me to carry for whatever reason. 15 years of mental/emotional/verbal abuse and it will probably go on till the day I die. Worst of all I still live with them and have to rely on their financial support because of a shit economy/job market where I live. I just take one day at a time and take my meds which of course I'm taking because of the bullshit I've had to put up with. Talk to my therapist once every three weeks and try to find as much solace as I can through whatever outlets I have available to me.
>>
File: 1475126641844.jpg (202KB, 530x558px) Image search: [Google]
1475126641844.jpg
202KB, 530x558px
>>7377702

>Asian black nationalist

wat
>>
>>7380521
>blaming the economy for your lack of initiative
>>
>>7377677

I wouldn't characterize my parents as "abusive" but my dad is a bit of a cuckservitve and I am neoreactionary; he gets triggered by HBD, so I always watch my power level. He might also be slightly biphobic. I'm still in both closets.
>>
>>7380632
Wow you have me completely figured out in one 4chan post. You're amazing! I'm off to an hero now bye bye everybody!
>>
I had a very abuse mother. No point in listing all the bad things that happened to me.
One thing in particular: my mother used to bully me by checking on me literally (and I mean literally) every hour or so every day for most of my puberty. No matter what I was doing my mom would just poke her head in for no reason to ask me why I didn't have a girlfriend, why I never talk to her, why I didn't do my homework earlier, why I only got an A- at school, etc..

The only time she'd leave me alone was when practicing piano. I attended competitions and was the star child of my school at a young age because I was practicing hours a day just so I could have some kind of peace. I was really gifted and liked playing.

I got my own place 2 years ago and also stopped playing piano at that time. I tried to get into it again lately but every time I sit down and start playing my eyes tear up and and I get flashbacks of all the bad things that I tried to get away from while playing when I was younger to the point where I can't concentrate anymore. I used to be kinda famous at recitals for playing really emotionally and tearing up during performances despite being extremely shy and unemotional in social situations. I remember one instance where I gave probably the best performance of my life in front of ~200 people and starting crying while playing but didn't notice until I finished. I looked up to a standing ovation but ran out because I was so ashamed.

My parents messed me up.
>>
>>7380758
be honest, how many job applications have you submitted in the last month? Thats what I mean by lack of initiative

I am not trying to bully you further here, but I think you might need some tough love, even if it's on 4chan
>>
File: i_like.jpg (41KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
i_like.jpg
41KB, 625x417px
>>7380521
>>7380632
>>7380758
>>7380991
>>
Parents were kinda abusive growing up. A good deal of physical violence, some emotional abuse, but nothing truly disgusting. I got super depressed in high school, and they interrogated me super hard to find out the reason.

They figured out I was trans. They emotionally abused me as hard as they could hoping to break my will, since they thought if they did that they could have their son back. I was threatened and intimidated all the time, kicked me out multiple times, Mom demanded I change my family name so I could never be associated with her, Dad encouraged me to kill myself, got called a mentally ill freak on a nearly daily basis, told how hideous I am, I was hidden away like a dirty secret, etc.

I'm a little messed up, but given what they and others have put me through, I'll call that a win. Joke is on my parents too, now I'm a cute girl who can date cute guys.
>>
>>7381131
cute girl? pix?
>>
My gf does.

The dad is a standard conservative Christian man, thinks fags are a sin. He probably would've disowned her when she came out except she is their only surviving kid.
>>
>>7380991
>have abusive parents
>have lack of initiative
>anon thinks more tough love fixes the problem

Lol, your counseling a shit.
>>
Parents not "abusive", just haven't spoken a word to me since I came out. That was 26 years ago.
>>
>>7377677
My parents use to be lgbt, then they learned that not everybody I'm lgbt is degenerate like the pride parade and the gay agenda, now they support my transition 100% including the cost of my medication. Makes you think, who is really to fucking blame here.
>>
>>7377677
My parents are Korean immigrants, but they are one of the more extreme conservative and evangelical types of christian. Like most white American far-right christians, they think being gay or any act of homosexuality is a grave sin. Growing up my parents have constantly scolded and lectured me not to be gay even as a child since elementary school. Threatened to disown me. Always screamed at me; father would sometimes hit me with a belt. I was too scared to come out during my teenage years as a result. I have a younger brother but he joined the US Army last year. No sisters. Currently live alone only with my parents. They are constantly mad and always trying to get on my case, non-stop arguing with me, because I'm admittedly a NEET who dropped out of college because of depression, and stay in my room almost everyday watching anime. By the way, like some backwards or conservative Koreans, my parents are very racist towards anyone outside of their own race including other Chinese and Japanese people, and blindly hate all Japanese because of some stupid "comfort women" history issue. Apparently my dad thinks joining the military is a so-called rite of passage for all boys and thinks it should be mandatory, just because he had to serve in the Korean Army when he was a kid. Despite the fact I don't live in South Korea nor need to defend the border from North Korea. He's constantly bitching at me because I'm not in the military or in a university. I hate my parents so much because of their stubborn ignorance. They refuse to see reality outside of their narrow-minded and outdated views. It doesn't help my home environment is too toxic because I have left the church and come out as an atheist. I barely survived that.
>>
>>7382636

Does this not count?
>>
>>7382876
That's sad. You should probably join the military, though. You'd get away from your parents, and get free housing and schooling. It's really a great option - my Dad got his BBA that way.
>>
Nothing serious.
Had a father who never felt like a dad, was a pretty big alcoholic although not violent. I do remember times where he'd drive me around while drunk and I had no idea until I recalled those memories years later as an adult.
He kinda fucked shit up hardcore in the end though. I haven't spoken with him in about 10 years and he's mega anti homo so it wouldn't go well. That said it wouldn't even happen unless he apologized for what he did with sincerity, which isn't going to happen.
>>
>>7385977
this.

emotional abuse if I ever saw it
>>
>>7382876
I'm in a similar situation. How did you do it? Please I need the wisdom. Ever since young, I've been dearly afraid of living-in-the-world.jpg. I may have to now.

Also, are your parents "Independent Fundamental Baptists" and why are they so nationalist but living here?
>>
>>7380989
>Your lie in april
Good anime anon
>>
>>7377677
both of my parents are bi, and broken up, and both have had a partner of the same sex.
>>
>>7377677
My parents passionately believe that the devil or demons are influencing my life to make me trans. They've known for 4 years going on 5 and they continue to refuse to call me he or by my name. Several months after I came out via skype to them while I was away at my sister's across the country (to give them space and time to think/calm down), when I got home, my father waited until my mother wasn't home to hold me and sob and tell me that he was going to shoot himself the day prior. He begged me to wait until he died to transition, and he wouldn't let me go, even when I tried to get away from him holding me. My mother insists that "the medical community is evenly split" as to whether or not HRT is an "acceptable treatment" for trans people, though she has never once answered me as to where she got that information, and straight up won't read anything I give her. She told me she "hopes and prays that one day I'll have a revelation, detransition, and turn my life to Jesus."

I remember when I was a kid they would shame me for barging in on me masturbating. I would pray to god to help me stop and would cry because I felt guilty about it. When I was in my room in the middle of the night at 16 or 17, my mom came in my room and forced my laptop out of my hands so she and my father could read the text-based sexual rp I was involved in, which was humiliating and a major invasion of my privacy. They then proceeded to interrogate me about my sexual interests and shame me for them while I sat there and cried and begged for them to fucking stop and leave me alone.
>>
>>7378359
Christ thats fucked
>>
>>7388665
If they follow religion this hard, don't try to reason with them, say that in reality you are a buddhist and that's why you are doing it.
I mean... if their biggest concern is not you and your mental health but if you turned to the evil, you might as well reassure them that you at least turned to a god or something and not to the devil. Use their own thinking to fix it.
>>
>>7388683
They're aware that I am an atheist. If I lied to them and said I was a Buddhist or something, they'd just say that the devil is leading me to a false religion.

I tried to invite them over a few weeks ago to let them know I've started HRT, and they ended up being extremely rude and leaving, cutting the conversation short, despite my most humble attempts at being polite and reasonable. They can't be reasoned with, because they've already made up their minds. At this point, I don't even want them in my life anymore. I'm done trying.
>>
>>7380991
Due to medical reasons zero in the past month. However, I have worked 16 different jobs in the last 16 years of living in this area. I've worked at McDonalds to Cracker Barrel. From Wal-Mart to TJ Maxx. I've even worked as an underground coal miner for almost two years. How's that for initiative?
>>
>>7382284
Yeah my Dad is the epitome of tough love. I'm currently on anti-anxiety and anti-depression medication and regularly see a therapist. Not entirely 100% his fault, but... You get the idea.
>>
>>7388720
Get other people to be your legal parents for the shits and giggles
>>
>>7388665
Apart from the being caught ERPing instead of crossdressing, this is amazingly like a typical MtF story. I wonder how gender-neutral the rest of your transition experience is?

Btw, what are your sexual interests that you RP? Wish I'd got into it younger than I did.
>>
>>7385977
I guess it does. I just don't think my situation rises to the disgust that physically abused /lgbt's got.
>>
>>7389219
I'm interested that you would say that, because I wasnt aware that ftm and mtf stories tended to be different when it comes to family rejection. In your view, how does it?

I'm just into gay rps revolving around bdsm or noncon. I've rp'd as established fictional characters before, but I tend to prefer using original characters. I like third person, past tense. I wouldn't consider myself a "furry," but I use F-List a lot for roleplay. Most if my OCs are humans or like X-Men-esque mutants/super powered weirdos.

I feel weird talking about this.
>>
>>7389595
>In your view, how does it?
It wasn't so much the rejection but the privacy invasion and being shamed for your sexuality. The big difference is that I'd assumed that online RP was so common and also discreet that FtMs wouldn't get caught at it the way MtFs can get caught crossdressing or having their female clothes discovered.

I didn't think FtM rejection experiences were massively different, but yours was so gender neutral, plus that RP/crossdressing equivalency, that it was surprising. I guess I would assume FtMs wouldn't get shamed for their sexuality as much too, but that's a generalization and I wouldn't by itself say that makes an experience sound like an MtF's.

It's funny, my RP tastes are extremely similar to yours: prefer original characters, third person (don't mind past or present tense though), non-furry RP on F-List, BDSM or noncon/dubcon. The only differences are my RPs are hetero or lesbian and no supers.

>I feel weird talking about this.
If you can't talk about sexual roleplaying on 4chan, where can you?!
>>
>>7389595
>I'm just into gay rps revolving around bdsm or noncon.
As the sub or the dom?
>>
File: rdj-gq-style-0616-01.jpg (122KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
rdj-gq-style-0616-01.jpg
122KB, 500x749px
>>7389683
>If you can't talk about sexual roleplaying on 4chan, where can you?!

This is the first open discussion of the topic I've seen here or anywhere. Most times it comes up while people are chasing erpers out of somewhere.
>>
>>7390139
There's regular erp threads on /soc/ and it comes up openly on /tg/ and /d/ as well.
>>
File: RDJ-giggle.gif (995KB, 245x325px) Image search: [Google]
RDJ-giggle.gif
995KB, 245x325px
>>7390162
/Soc/ is a hellhole. Never frequented /tg/ and I've avoided /b/ for over 5 years... just out of the loop I guess.
>>
>>7390196
They aren't originally /soc/ threads, it was a general on /tg/ that the mods banned after like a year and had to move to /soc/ because of that. And /d/, not /b/, in case you misread rather than typo'd.

I recommend erp, especially if trans.
>>
>>7390208
Typo/dyslexia, those are two boards that I just never enjoyed. Too much face hammer, arse hole jars, too many girls and not enough cups.
>>
>>7390229
Each to their own. I don't like most /d/ threads, but I check out the catalog and there's always a few I like.
>>
File: rdjwink.gif (80KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
rdjwink.gif
80KB, 450x301px
>>7390208
>I recommend erp, especially if trans.

Sound recommendation.

Secondlife is a sound chat interface if the tranny has privacy and a bit of money to spend on an avatar. It's a good way to learn about fashion and makeup at least.

Met a lot of hons there. Their female avatars are always hypersexualized bimbo women or lolitas
>>
>>7380637
>Malcolm X

Who was, according to some sauces, low-key bisexual, oh the irony.
>>
>>7390244
I like text roleplay the best.
>>
File: 1463597681833.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1463597681833.gif
47KB, 306x469px
After years of bickering with my mother about why she should leave me alone for liking girls I decided to just lie and tell her I'm straight now. I guess it does kinda suck going back into the closet but I'm the oldest child in my family and everyone knows I've never had a boyfriend, as I get older, I can feel the tension rising cause I'm in my 20s, she wants grandkids, and I just want to finish my BA and figure out what to do with my life. My dad just enables her, downplaying it because we have it good (middle class, nice neighborhood). I've always felt emotionally distant from my parents, I just never thought this would be the reason why, considering I knew that I didn't like guys for at least ten years now, and then she forced me to tell everyone a few years ago, I've never really forgave her. It's so easy to just ignore my sexuality (the one thing I've always been insecure and somewhat guilty about) and just focus on other things but, she always brings it to the forefront and it hurts man
>>
File: IMG_4433.jpg (69KB, 797x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4433.jpg
69KB, 797x526px
>>7390247
Whatever that means. My parents forced me to come out as 'straight' to them when I was in middle school.
>>
>>7390370
>I knew that I didn't like guys for at least ten years now, and then she forced me to tell everyone a few years ago,
How did that happen?

>>7390380
>My parents forced me to come out as 'straight' to them when I was in middle school.
Explain
>>
>>7390380
same here lol
>>
File: IMG_4426.jpg (159KB, 570x801px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4426.jpg
159KB, 570x801px
>>7390388
They found girl's clothing that I kept under my bed and then sat me down and had a talk with as they had interpreted that as meaning I was gay.
>>
>>7390347
As do I, SL falls flat for me for exactly that reason. I also hate their glitchy user made combat systems.

I'm too paranoid to rp with people now, anyway. I'm over 30, so many are underage and I don't want to get v& because some tween wanted their jellies then got caught by mom.
>>
>>7390417
>I'm too paranoid to rp with people now, anyway.
That's sad. Talk to them until you're confident they're older?
>>
>>7389683
We should rp sometime, aaaayyyee

>>7390073
I deeply enjoy both, depending on how I'm feeling. I mean, my main OC is a Priest who's serial killer/cannibal so... Lots of room for creativity.
>>
>>7386074
The thing is, I'm a pacifist and I do not believe war, except in certain defensive cases, can be justified to resolve political conflicts between countries. It doesn't help that I haven't exercised in so many years and frequently smoke cigarettes to relieve my stress. I probably couldn't run a mile in physical training without collapsing. Also if I enlisted, I'd probably get shipped to some hellhole in the Middle East, which I have no personal connection to, and I wouldn't have my say about it. Seems like a great way to get PTSD.
>>
>>7390477
>my main OC is a Priest who's serial killer/cannibal

Shoo, Brad.
>>
>>7390477
>We should rp sometime, aaaayyyee
But anon, you like boys!
>>
>>7386557
Yeah, my parents do attend a local Korean American baptist church, I forgot the official name of it. But it doesn't seem to be affiliated with any larger church organization. It basically runs on its own with donations from its church members. The last time I went there, when I was 15, the congregation was made up mostly of middle-aged or elderly Korean immigrants. Some of them couldn't speak any English! I don't know how they got here. My parents immigrated because my father used to work as a personal assistant or secretary to some white evangelical preacher who went to Korea to do some missionary work, meaning to proselytize and convert the indigenous population away from their traditional religion to christianity. Both of my parents originally came from poor backgrounds, so I'm guessing they sold their souls and brains away to that pastor in exchange for food and shelter. The preacher was the guy who matchmaked my parents and got them to marry each other. I don't know what kind of poison that douchebag fed to my parents, but they mentally accepted pretty much every toxic thing that came out from that preacher's mouth. Long story short when the preacher was done evangelizing all he could do in Korea he left and my father decided to follow him and drag his wife over to the United States. My mother initially resisted coming to America. A couple of years later me then my brother were born in the US to a couple of brainwashed immigrants. And because my brother and I were natural-born US citizens based on where we born my parents also acquired permission to stay in the US.

All I want to originally say here is how much I despise my ignorant and mentally retarded parents. I feel more like a victim of unfortunate birth and right now I really wished I ran away from them when I was a young child or had someone call CPS and take me away from those monsters. I never had many friends growing up or had anyone who could've understand me and how I felt living at home.
>>
>>7390517
Who is Brad?

>>7390523
I have a curiosity for women. At least, I've roleplayed with women characters before.
>>
>>7391863
In that case, how do we set this up? Do you have a throwaway email?
>>
>>7391991
Shit, just add my dude
>https://www.f-list.net/c/james%20evergreen/

>>7390548
Jeez. I'm sorry.
>>
>>7390388
I don't remember the context (or the conversation that led up to that topic) of her yelling at me to tell her and my dad that I wasn't straight, but later on she told me that she's always "figured" that I wasn't.

I was kind of rambling so I understand if I wasn't being clear with my response. I never had any serious feelings for guys, I was more curious about everyone else.
>>
After reading this thread: Fuck parents who obsessively want their kids to have grandkids.

Anyways, my father at a very young age told me that liking men was unnatural and extremely wrong and that he tolerated gay people and didn't accept them. He thought transgender people were subhuman and shouldn't live. He thought bisexual people were desperate and should just get laid and that should, "straighten them right out" and he would laugh while I squirmed and left the room because I was Bi.

My mother doesn't care. She believes love is love and that anyone should be with whoever they want to be with as long as they are happy. I took solace in having her around it made me feel so much better. But on weekends when I had to go over my father's I would avoid LGBT politics at all costs because it infuriated me, made me feel awful and disgusting. Compared to most people here it's pretty tame. I don't plan on telling them unless I start dating a guy other than that they're in the dark. I may tell my mother.

Good luck to everyone. I hope your parents can see that LGBT people really aern't that bad
>>
>>7378359
What's weird (I'm assuming you're MtF?) is she had no problem with you being gay but now that you're transitioning OMG
>>
>>7393587
probly thought it was just a phase
>>
File: 1454797040690.gif (214KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1454797040690.gif
214KB, 500x281px
>tfw your boyfriend's mom is anti-trans and uses WASP Christianity to justify their shit when your a devote Catholic mtf
>>
A sampler of the shit I get from mine:

>"HRT was pioneered by Josef Mengele in the Nazi concentration camps. It's a dangerous medical experiment and we don't want you to go through with it."
>"Spironolactone and estradiol would cost more than I make in a year. I called the insurance and they told me that. If you try to go on hormones you'll bankrupt us."
>"I'm giving you 24 hours to man up and tell your brother, otherwise i'll do it myself."
>"It's really selfish that you're taking this long to come out publicly. It's so hard for us to know your secret and not be able to talk to our friends and family about it."
>"You should have told us when you were going to come out publicly. It was a very bad time for us and it was selfish to not think of us."
>"We're fine with you becoming a female, as long as you keep on being our baby boy."
>"Thanks to you, i'm never going to have grandkids."
>"If you seek out a prescription for HRT I will sue the prescribing doctor for malpractice. He has no legitimate reason to give that medicine to you."
>"Your birth certificate belongs to us. We won't give it to you to change your name. We know you can't afford a replacement copy but that's something you have to deal with as an adult."
>"What do you mean, you don't want to come home for Christmas? Your friends are all going to leave, you know. Family is the only thing you come into this world with and go out of it with."
>"As a punishment, we're taking away your financial aid. Since you're not going to graduate in four years, we've been cheated."
>"Sometimes I forget you're not really a girl."
>...
>"Why don't you ever call us anymore, anon?"
>>
>>7390479
most of the military (at least in the US) is not combat arms and a good majority of jobs (MOS) won't have anything to do with fighting and won't be near combat

a lot of those jobs also have good employment prospects after leaving the military and you also get free college and a lot of other benefits
>>
>>7394569
>>"Sometimes I forget you're not really a girl."
sounds like a guarded compliment to me!
>>
>>7390548
that'd be funny if it(church) were that one in Ontario that my parents visit. Like the Korean pastor won't let the Korean kids play with the western ones.
>>
>Parents generally anti gay
>Moms fault. Her boyfriend molested me for years
>Then after being raped and fondled for few years started liking guys
>Not trans just Im gay or whatever
>Meet my boyfriend when I'm 18 delivering pizza to his apartment
>Hook up and I move out with him just less than a year later
>Parents can give 2 dumps about me
>But my hero, my man, is mine to keep.
>Been together 13 years
>>
>>7398260
>>But my hero, my man, is mine to keep.
>>Been together 13 years
nice. how did you meet delivering pizza and how did it go from there to 13 years and being your hero?
>>
>>7398299
I met him when I delivered pizza to his house, and I noticed he was playing xbox 360 which had just come out and I was saving for one. His setup looked super sweet, you could see it from the door. I just complimented him on it and we sort of lock eyes not really and he invites me over and we exchange numbers and shit. We start texting, and I hit him up one saturday and tell him I'm bored. Actually my dad came home all mad. Anyways I went over and chilled at his house and shit. We actually became like best friends after awhile. I dont know I just gradually started crashing there all the time, and I remember one day we were grilling and bout to go to the pool. We had been drinking yellowtail chiraz, and I remember we got super drunk and he told me he loved me and I said I love you too bro, and he (was probably drunk) said he really loved me and don't change who I am, but don't hide either. I just hadn't cried in years, and this he has this gentle tone about him that can sooth and make everything alright, and I think I just wasnt acting all wuss it was just a good man cry, thats all. That night was the first night we slept together. Im not gonna get all into sexual details but yea we did it.
>>
Chinese family. Mom fits the description of narcissistic personality disorder to a t, dad enables like crazy. Physical abuse happened pretty regularly in the past, emotional abuse will likely keep coming. Creepily obsessed with me as a whole and enjoy lecturing for their benefit rather than actually helping me. My little brother's gotten a lot worse though, he's autistic and they treat him with even more shitty behavior and wonder why he randomly gets pissed at them.

In terms of LGBT stuff, it doesn't get addressed much. They seem confused at best and uncomfortable at worst. The free U2 album on my phone weirded Mom out to the point where she asked if I could get rid of it because of the "two men". To be fair, I didn't want U2 on my phone either. No one in my family suspects I'm bi, and they honestly might not know that there are orientations besides straight and gay. I don't plan on coming out to them unless if I am ridiculously successful, possibly with a gf in some weird hope they link my upswing in success to dating another woman. At this time, I don't want to give them more ammo for their recycled rants.
>>
>>7398355

>The free U2 album on my phone weirded Mom out to the point where she asked if I could get rid of it because of the "two men".
wtf. does your mom only listen to solo artists and boy-girl duets? or is it because it was pushed by the evil gay Tim Cook?
>>
>>7398406
Mom's tastes are in old Chinese songs or Asian pop. She just saw the two half naked men touching each other and thought it was inappropriate for them to do that.
>>
>be me, bi
>all my friends know
>they accept me
>parents are divorced, live with grandparents
>love them to bits
>yet they are the most racist, homophobic, god-fearing rednecks youll ever see
>if i come out, theyll either beat me, cast me out, never look at me the same way again
>probably a mix of the three
i dont want to feel like this anymore
>>
>>7394569
Jeez, how can people not realize how selfish they're being?
>>
>>7390247
>le everyone in history is gay meme

this was proposed by Manning Marable with weak evidence
>>
Bumpo
>>
Parents were supportive to the point of annoyance.

I died of embarrassment when I open a birthday present in front of the girl friend. It was a strap on from the parents.
>>
>>7402561
>mfw you have yurifag parents

Could be worse. Imagine being an mtf with chaser parents. Girls clothes for presents, encouraging the boyfriend to make you feel like a girl...
>>
File: mayne.jpg (81KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
mayne.jpg
81KB, 414x499px
>>7377677
That feel when your parents are great people, who are honest, straight forward, and love life and wanted their kids to love it as well. No drugs, alchy or abuse.
>>
>>7402702
>tfw your parents love you but are so incompetent that you end up wishing you were a girl because you never learned responsibility
;_;
>>
>>7402937
I can kind of understand that. I am not trans by any mean,s but I do envy how women can be house wives. I love cooking and cleaning my home. I would not mind doing that all the time and raising children. Work sucks I hate it.
>>
>>7403089
i'm sure i'm just trans because women get to live a life i could cope with.
>>
>Mother
Used to burn me with cigarettes and beat me when she couldn't get her drugs. I was taken from her when I was 4 and sent to live with my father
>Father
1st generation German immigrant, War veteran, misogynist, child molester, expert manipulator (got my mother hooked on drugs, con artist (I had two social security numbers and most bills in my name by age 5), racist (he thought he was too old for children, knocked up my black mom hyuck hyuck hyuck), massive homophobe (3 out of my 4 sisters were lesbians, he attempted to kill them on sight many times)

He beat me, degraded me, humiliated me in public, and completely destroyed my self esteem. He used to call me a sissy (I was actually not a flamboyant child) because of the clothes his ex-wife would dress me in. I sometimes have weird recollections of sexual abuse back when he first got me but I am not convinced it is legit, though he did rape my sisters throughout their childhood. He knocked up my one sister if she is to be believed (after two many beers, may she r.i.p) and the boy was put up for adoption. Other people say it was the boyfriend she ran away with shortly after giving birth but that doesn't make much sense. He died when I was 15, I found the body, it was the first day I really felt alive.
>>
>am tranny
>am romani gypsy
>entire family is lgbt-phobic

you know guys. some ppl here wish for your parents to be more understanding. I don't. My wish for us all with unloving families is to realise that blood isn't the only kind of family that fucking exists. That there are people out there who will love us the way we are and for who we are and as we are. That's family. And I for one don't want to spend the rest of my life miserable cuz I happened to be born into a family that refuses to love me unconditionally. So fucking what. So fucking what.

Keep it real. Be you. I know that's what I do.
>>
>>7405720
Yeah problem with that is people take advantage. I am just like you in that I keep it real. I always end up bailing my friends from trouble, opening my home and heart to them, and listening to their problems offering advise if I am able and sympathy if I am not. I have yet to have a friendship that hasn't resulted in me being used and abandoned. Ironically the worst one was completely online and lasted 11 years. The latest one lasted 4 years and ended when I moved. Dude spent almost every weekend at my place for 2 years, then when I move away he blocks and deletes me from everything.
>>
>>7405232
well, I hope your life is better now
>>
>>7406846
Asides the severe lack of friends it is fantastic. Sort-of engaged with my long term bf, bought a home and land together over the summer in the country. Building up my little farm, chicken started laying eggs, 4 dogs to keep me company. I am really lucky, I know how much worse it could be.
>>
>>7377677
>feel emotions for guy
>come out to mom, say that being gay is fine and natural
>"yeah, extinction IS natural"

a few days later she told me that she said that and a few other things to try and build up my confidence but aside from that not really much happened
>>
From when I was about four to about nine my father sexually abused me. He would put me in a diaper and have me either give him a hand job or dry hump him with the diaper. I distinctly remember him asking me to use my mouth one time at about 5. All the time while I was growing up as a slightly femme gay I was repeatedly called a faggot or pussy for not wanting to do traditionally masculine past times. If I even received a warning in school I would receive 10-20 spankings and be grounded for a couple days. I once got ridiculed for having a "nigger" for a friend. I was forbidden from watching anime such as Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh! because my dad thought the "Japs" were taking over America through our youth. I wanted to do gymnastics instead of wrestling as a kid and my dad forbid because he didn't want me to become a faggot. I still am scared to be intimate and have terrible social anxiety except around close family members and longtime friends.
>>
>>7412655
>my son won't be a faggot! no faggot!
>has son touch his dick at a young age

Your dad is a piece of work, kinda want to laugh at him
>>
>>7412768
Real jack ass of a man. Macho marine has fruit son jack him off while wearing diapers.
>>
>>7386188
are you me?

When I finally after almost 20 years picked up contact, and we more or less cleared the air between us, he told me he had terminal cancer and about 3 months too live. It turned out to be 1.5 months.
>>
File: 1473906666003.jpg (25KB, 254x312px) Image search: [Google]
1473906666003.jpg
25KB, 254x312px
>>7377677
My dad molested me when I was maybe 4-5 years old. Perhaps earlier as well. I don't know how many times. The memories of the abuse have recently resurfaced after years of willful repression and now that I'm older I can comprehend them and put them in context. He also used me as his primary emotional support system from when I was very young to now, what amounts to an unpaid therapist and emotional punching bag. Whenever shit went bad, my shoulder was there for him to cry on. Whenever he was angry at the world, he'd drive me around and verbally abuse me for hours to get it out of his system. This role as his emotional anchor increased when my mother left him because he was abusing her too. It's now very difficult for me to frame my life in a way that doesn't involve him in some fashion, which is how he's seemed to have designed my upbringing. He also stole my car when I lent it to him almost three years ago, which caused me to drop out of school and quit my career. He enjoys driving me to what few places I go now as he complains about how I never took care of my car to his standards, and I wasn't that good of a driver anyway.

I feel like the last things left for him to take from me are my sanity and will to live unless I can finally find a way to detach myself from him and his intrinsically manipulative and destructive nature without leaving an emotional loophole he can use to exploit his way back into my life.

I want to hate my father, but I don't, and I hate myself for that.
>>
I could go on and on about it.

>Mother controls my life for the entirety of my childhood. I'm not allowed to be out of sight until I'm 11
>Every single time I fuck up I get beaten, yelled at
>When she forces me to clean my room she sits there and watches me, and if I'm taking too long she beats and yells at me.
>If something else in her life was pissing her off and I spoke to her she'd just yell at me non-stop.
>If I ever cried it only made her more angry. Vivid memories of her rage face while she shakes me screaming at me to "shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!"
>Gets to the point where I just try my best to not be noticed, wherever she goes I try my absolute hardest to be quiet and still.
>However, once I get into the 8th grade at 13 my friends show me what freedom is.
>I've been living my entire life thinking the world is a strict, hellish place. Suddenly I realize that I don't have to do anything I don't fucking want to.
>Go nuts, smoke pot, drink alcohol stolen from father, stay out late. Am pretty much the stereotypical rebellious youth.
>When my mother tries to come down hard on me for it all, my rage flashes out of control.
>She pushes me down, and I jump back up and punch her right in the fucking face
>I remember the brief look of surprise on her face before I hit her again
>and again and again and again
>She shakes of the shock and starts fighting me back
>I'm just a kid so obviously I lose, but I couldn't be happier. I fucking proved something that day, and it showed in how she looked at me.
>Parents kick me out, I spent the next 5 years crashing at friends places or on the street, selling drugs to buy food.
>Drop out of school because I don't have the temper to deal with teachers BS.
>Life is rough but I'm free, every dumb choice I make is still a choice got to make.

I got my mothers temper. There's always an explosive rage bubbling just beneath the surface, and small things can set me off. I'm scared shitless that I'll become her.
>>
>>7412901
mtf?

>>7412906
gay guy?
>>
>>7412912
Why? You gonna introduce us to your pal Jesus?
>>
>>7412917
just curious. this is an /lgbt/ thread but some stories don't say or only drop hints about which the author is.

not christian myself and trans, but no childhood horror stories.
>>
>>7412928
We're all just people here, mansisbro.
>>
>>7412934
but some of the stories are quite different depending on that.

read >>7412901 and tell me the context is the same if anon is
>lesbian
>gay man
>mtf
>ftm
>>
>>7412944
Are you working on some kind of psych compendium?
>>
>>7412948
no. really, it's simple curiosity.
>>
>>7412912
Aye, I am a gay guy. What tipped you off?
(I'm >>7412906 just for clarity)
>>
File: 1452890308961.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1452890308961.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
>>7412954
Likely story.
>>
>>7412959
>What tipped you off?
the general feel of the story, but probably the anger part sticks out as the most male. but that's why if would be interesting is a trans, bi or les girl had the same experience.

>>7412963
not sure what to say here...
>>
>>7412970
You've said all you need to. Enjoy your stay, friend.
>>
Maybe not as abusive as some, but my mum verbally bullies me about being trans, and went to at least 12 'witch doctors' to magic the dysphoria out of me.. we're european..
>>
>>7413052
>and went to at least 12 'witch doctors' to magic the dysphoria out of me.. we're european..
Only four months since June and already Brits are converting back to Paganism!
>>
>>7389119
Of course now he shuts up
Too many people lack empathy when it comes to employment
>>
>>7414164
It's always hilarious how far some working class people will go to blame other working class people for having trouble in an economy pitted to grind them both into the dirt
That or it's another "why don't you just start your own business" type
>>
>>7389119
All those jobs and you couldn't figure out how to save enough money to move out?
>>
File: XHBa71T.jpg (70KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
XHBa71T.jpg
70KB, 702x1024px
>>7398260
>>7398351
Nice fan fiction you neet faggot, the Xbox 360 didn't exist 13 years ago
>>
>>7414164
This. Especially considering I live in Alabama. I know that I'm not a perfect person but, I have definitely worked hard and found ways to improve my life but only by very small meaningless increments. Employment in this area is one of two extremes. Coal miner or minimum wage/poverty. Pick one!
>>
>>7414210
Yeah. I don't mind that anon replied to my employment issues in such a harsh way. If you have other opinions or options though I would love to hear them. Not broad paintbrush strokes of "Take the job anon." or "Suck it up anon." type stuff. Something with substance that I can look at and go, "Oh yeah, that's a genuine option I haven't explored yet and something that I will explore."
>>
>>7414270
I at one point live by myself for seven years. When the economy collapsed in the area I live in it caused minimum wage jobs to push out the "middle class" from low income or low cost housing. That was me. Now minimum wage jobs in this area look something like this. I worked two part time jobs. One at a brand new retail store and one at a brand new retail/restaurant chain. After both of those companies grand openings were done and gone, I would get 15 hours between both jobs on a good week. I would have to call in on several occasions due to scheduling conflicts because both management teams would fight over what place I worked at on the weekends. That caused me to get caught in the middle of both companies and I got shoved out because I tried to work it out between both jobs. So by trying to work out a scheduling system between both jobs and trying to make more money for myself to do something like move out of my family's house, I lost both jobs.
>>
Reading these stories made some bad memories resurface about how my mom dealt with me being gay.

When I was young my mother would always chit chat with my aunt as they’d drink smoke and party that she wishes she had a daughter like my cousin Brenda. Mom never thought I heard her say that but she was a loud obnoxious woman so you could hear her across from the house. I don’t know if she intended to make me feel bad but the amount of times she said that to my aunt and her friends made me think she didn’t want a boy. So after a while I started asking Brenda what kinds of girly games we can play together hoping if I start acting more girly, mom will love me. So we start playing with her Barbies and pony dolls and later playing tea party. One day after seeing a looney toons cartoon where Foghorn Leghorn gets sent through a machine that dresses him in drag and the episode of Rugrats where they try to get the toy plane in the basement but get dressed up like dolls by a machine, I got the idea if I dressed like a girl maybe she’d love me more. So one day I convince my cousin Brenda to play dress up. I really enjoyed it and even though I had short hair I thought I felt pretty.
>>
>>7417598
Stupid little me thought it was a good idea to tell Brenda to call our parents so they can see how we looked playing dress up. The moment my mom saw me she was enraged. She demanded I get changed immediately so we can go home. Once I’m dressed mom drags me out by my arm and takes me out to the car and proceeds to slap the ever living fuck out of me. She can’t believe that I embarrassed her in front of her sister because her some decides now is a good time to come out as a faggot. I tell her the reason why I dressed up was because of her comments and I thought she’d love me better as a girl. She got even more angrier and told me not to blame this on her as she started slapping my back even harder.

The next day we had swim class for PE and the coach noticed the bruises on my back. I tell him that my mom got angry and hit me so child protective services took me away from class and told me I wasn’t going back home to my mom. I end up having to sit in the principal’s office as they called my mom to come to the school. I don’t know what they said but I remember hearing her shouting “Fine! Keep that little faggot! What kind of mother wants a cocksucker for son anyway! “ As the social worker is walking me down the hall I see police talking to my mom and she spots me and gets angry. The tells me that she is angry because I ratted her out and I’ve embarrassed her in front of the entire school and begins to call me queer bait and the Spanish word for faggot.
>>
>>7417602
I have to spend some time in a children’s facility or whatever it was called for a month. During that time I have to have visits with a social worker who sympathizes with why I dressed up and asks if I’m trans. I didn’t know what that meant but she told me it meant if I wanted to live as a girl instead of a boy and I said yes. After talking with me a couple of times she decides I should be transferred to another facility for gay and transgender children who are abused or abandoned by their parents because they are gay. As a going away present Miss Spence took me to shop for some clothes both boy and girl clothes in case I changed my mind about being trans.

Get sent to LGBT children’s home and it’s full of teenagers. I’m the only one who’s under 10 years of age so at first I’m scared but everyone there was nice. Live as girl 24/7 for several months and I start to grow my hair longer. I Soon get adopted by a nice lesbian couple who at first wanted a girl but after hearing my story wanted to adopt me instead. Mary and Thresa were very nice and they’d help me learn how to be more girly, I got to go to school as a girl and I had a lot of fun living there for a year.
>>
>>7417605
Somehow, I still don’t know how she did it looking back, but she managed to convince a judge that she wasn’t abusive and that she was sorry for hitting me and wanted me back. I don’t remember exactly what the deal was but basically if I chose to go back with my mom the courts would let me. My mom said she was so sorry for the things she said and she wants to make it up to me. She gives me a hug tells me she just bought a playstation and some games and she’ll cook me home made ravioli, my favorite. Being a stupid kid I took the bait and believed she actually loved me so I decide to go with my mom and she gets custody of me.

She’s nice for a little while, at least until the police and social workers stop coming by but then the love just stopped showing. She’d leave the house at odd hours and leave me alone at home. She learned how to hit me without leaving marks. Eventually before I moved into my aunt’s house with my cousin Brenda, mom said she only took my faggot ass back for the monthly drug money. I don’t talk to my mom any more. To this day I regret ever leaving Mary and Thresa’s home and I wonder how different my life might have been if I just stayed. Thinking back on this shit makes me miss my other moms.
>>
>>7417607

Damn, did they let you start hormones at least? If yes, how old were you at that time?
>>
>>7378359
post stepdad fucking you video please.
>>
>>7417605
>and asks if I'm trans
Well I guess I should have gotten caught and beaten as a child
>>
>>7417636
Nah never got on hormones. I was too young to take them when I was going through that shit and I didn't know taking hormones was a thing until I was in college. I was 16 when I moved in with my aunt and I just wanted the negativity to end. I just thought I'd end up looking like an ugly man in a dress like my mom said I'd be and back then gay people in my area got beaten up or worse. I already was being bullied by the other kids after they found out the happy girly girl was really just a flaming faggot once mom made me cut my hair and "dress right", so I didn't want to deal with that my whole life. If I'd have known how much more accepting the future would bring I'd have liked to see how different my life would be or hope they invent a time machine so I can reverse that bad decision. Either way it's way too late for me to transition.
>>
>>7417815
:((((
>>
>>7417607
Damn dude, I know how it feels when your own mother treats you like an enemy. I hope life is kind to you now, and at least if you have children you have a perfect example of what not to be.
>>
File: sad chet.jpg (63KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
sad chet.jpg
63KB, 500x484px
My parents don't know.
They seem like chill people, but they probably believe the whole Lgbt thing to be a big carnival of freakshows they can giggle at.

I've always been a girly boy myself, both phisically and mentally.
My dad used to be kinda disappointed about that when I was young.
Eventually I tried to "mann up" a little bit to make them feel Just a little bit more proud of me. I think that's the reason why I grew up to be a bitter bastard.

I rember one time, when we was talking about names. My mom told me the name I was supposed to have if I was ending up to be a female.
My dad just snorted "well, usless to talk about this kind of stuff now, He's a boy" in a somesort of pissed way. As if he didn't enjoyed that idea.

I'm not really close to them. I don't really know what they think. But I suppose I'm more lucky than many other people around in this thread.

>>7417598
>hoping if I start acting more girly, mom will love me.
Stop making me feeling feels.
>>
>>7380521
Don't worry, they will probably die before you.
>>
>>7417815
Have you ever considered trying to track down your foster parents?
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.