[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bottoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: CiXXqI7WEAI_O5w.jpg (75KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
CiXXqI7WEAI_O5w.jpg
75KB, 600x598px
Gay guy here.
I'm a top guy in a long-term relationship with a vers guy.
Question: How do I learn to et pleasure from bottoming? I know that I should relax and I do. I can bypass the pain of penetration to the point that I don't feel it but the sensation of a dick massaging my urethra is very unpleasant and it's supposed to be pleasuring.
>>
My suggestion is get ur verse guy a vibrating cock ring, it will make the sensation a lot better for u.
>take my advice
>>
>>7377563
>a dick massaging my urethra

why is your urethra in your anus
>>
>>7377563
>a dick massaging my urethra

I think I found your problem.
>>
>>7377601
Crack open an anatomy book...
And if your urethra is in your ass, consult a medical professional.
>>
>>7377578
Op here. I dun goofed.
I meant prostate.
>>
>>7377627
Well, if your bf is really rubbing your prostate it *should* feel good because that's just how it is.

Why it doesn't feel good for you could be for a lot of reasons. Maybe a mental block, maybe because getting fucked feels different than being fucked, or maybe your bf is just bad at being a top.
>>
>>7377563
>that pic
gay men are fucking revolting
>>
>>7377563
That pic is just gross OP
>>
You know you don't HAVE to enjoy bottoming, right, OP? How would your man feel if you just topped or swordfought, and sucked him off when he really wanted to get his dick wet?
>>
>>7377563
T-t-this happened to me
I've changed gyms
>>
why you don't learn how to massage your prostate yourself first and get to orgasm? once you get confortable and maybe enjoy it, then you could let him finger you THEN maybe you can get penetrated.

I mean, you went directly to fucking?
>>
That's why you don't date a verse guy. Or just tell him tour a top. But seeing as how you bottom now your also a verse.

I just look out for utter bottoms because I still can't mentally image myself bottoming .
>>
>>7377563
>CiXXqI7WEAI_O5w.jpg
GROSS! Eww.
>>
>>7377704
>>7377734
you do know that's sweat, not semen, don't you?

sweaty ass is a serious condition
>>
>>7377563
Experiment with different positions until you find one that works best (in general, the more control you have, the better)
TOUCH YOURSELF. This is the most important thing - it makes 80% of the pain go away while making it all the more pleasurable.
>>
>>7379062
This is how I had to start. I found it painful unless I was completely lying on my tummy with my legs straight, which felt incredible. After doing this for a while I could eventually go to other positions.
>>
One day anons.

One day I will fuck my bf's ass, not matter how long it takes.

>vers with a dom top
>>
>>7378033
Disgusting slut
>>
>>7377577
>ur
>u

Fuck you.
>>
>>7377563
anal is just as painful for your "boy" as it is for you. He just has a faggot mental condition that makes him experience the pain as pleasure. think about this next time you sodomize him.
>>
>>7380652
Get out, /b/
>>
>>7380652
>liking things I like is normal and righteous, liking things I don't like is morally reprehensible
This Is What Homophobes Actually Believe
I can't believe I was ever fucking stupid enough to even be grossed out by gay guys.
>>
>>7377563
It feels different for everyone. Are you erect while he fucks you? If not, try doing that and jerking off while he's fucking. Ive never liked getting fucked while I'm soft, but lots of other guys seem to like it that way. If not, hopefully he'll understand that you are just a top and that's it.

T. Cis vers bear.
>>
File: 1480341241788.jpg (86KB, 561x606px) Image search: [Google]
1480341241788.jpg
86KB, 561x606px
>>7377563
I want to lick his butt sweat
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.