[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anybody regret transitioning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: B9A4CF2959F44DED8F20F441F58B.jpg (28KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
B9A4CF2959F44DED8F20F441F58B.jpg
28KB, 400x333px
I only read success stories of people saying how happy they are post-transition and that they enjoy doing female things like shopping or going to the hair salon. People celebrating the first day they take hormones.

I am more dysphoric now, post-transition, than I was as a guy. And it makes sense, because, as a guy, I still had hopes and I didn't have to think about my male traits all the time. Now that I have transitioned and I have done every imaginable and humanly possible thing to be seen as a woman, I feel worse than before. I had SRS and that was a success. I don't understand why people think that it is SRS the problem. Giving a realistic vagina is pretty easy. However, whoever interacts with me doesn't see my genitals and they can clearly see that I was born a guy. I have become a recluse and I avoid people. I cut off friends. I cannot go shopping for clothes because that's a reminder of how different I look. So, transition at all costs is a bad propaganda. You never hear of people who regret transitioning and there is this urban myth that post-op transsexuals are suicidal. If I ever end up killing myself it will not because of my SRS but because blending in society as a woman is impossible for me.

Even when I talk to therapists or to people and I say I am very unhappy the first thing they say is "oh, you regret cutting off your penis? That is why you are unhappy? When did you cut it off?"
and I get very angry since of all the surgeries I have had, SRS was the most successful

PS: sorry, picture is unrelated but I had no idea what picture to include
>>
We dont see your vag on here either, so theres no use mentioning it, ya dig? You dont pass as a woman? I dont pass either but since i work in a federal job no one i interact with cares. Retail people will take my money, they dont care. I used to be afraid they were laughing at me but they are just delighted at meeting a tranny its kind of chic. I sound like a hon but ive just gleaned the useful bits from hon logic. You were born inside a gundam, you can dress it up but youre still just the pilot, maybe work on your inner life.
>>
>>7375718
I regret even *thinking* of transitioning, regret planning out and preparing transitioning, going halfway into transitioning, getting accepted about it, not to mention I regret ending up in a trans-tolerant cesspool.

I want off this ride.
>>
>>7375810
Where in the fucking world a tranny is chic? Are you out of your mind?
>>
>>7375959
Dillards? The make-up counter at the mall? Ive gotten some pretty good deals on lancome from making friends. I basically just meant for some people having a trans friend is a trendy novelty and you can capitalize on that. Focusing on negatives after a point becomes unrealistic.
>>
File: 1234568745234.jpg (50KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
1234568745234.jpg
50KB, 480x410px
I've been thinking about this on and off for the past few months. I suppose that the main reason that this has even come into my mind is because I'm gradually becoming more and more self-aware of my place in reality.

FtM here. I don't necessarily regret transitioning - but, at the same time, I do. I feel like I made the decision based on a relief-based impulse; it was that kind of thing of, 'Oh, I know what's wrong with me! I know how to fix it!'. In reality, I have deep identity issues that have to be resolved sooner or later in my life. For the most part, they manifested in the form of gender dysphoria.

Aside from that, I only really 'regret' transitioning when I think about how my life could've been. I was a pretty girl. I was beautiful. I often wonder what life could've been like if I hadn't given that up - but, then, I realise that I wouldn't have been happy, nor would I have felt right in the world.

I think I regret placing the 'unneeded' stress of transitioning on my life. I worry about finding a beautiful wife, or about adopting children. I worry about not feeling in my own skin when I should.

I guess this was a bit of a vent post. Either way, I'm 60/40 on the no-regret/regret spectrum. I suppose I just wish that I had waited to see what life could've been like, and if I had managed to live as a woman, what I could've had.
>>
>>7375959
Some people, especially women, become strangely delighted if they find out the person they're interacting with is trans. Maybe their lives are just otherwise kind of boring I dunno desu
>>
>>7376003
You are an autogynephile. If you look like Ru Paul, they'll pretend they accept you but judt to accessorize themselves and tell the world that they are cool. If, god forbid, you look halfway decent and some guys happen to hit on you... god forbid. Women and fags will be the first to throw you under the bus. They'll say you are not a real woman, you can't have kids and use whatever they can use to let you know you are not a real woman. Women are the worst with trannies. Also, if women are so cool with us, why do they freak out in the bathroom? I am sick and tired of agps idealizing women and depicting women like angels
>>
>>7376025
why not tell us specifically about your experiences, maybe dont focus on platitudes.
>>
>>7376025
>All these assumptions

You might want to try leaving the basement under the Victim Complex sometime. I know the floor layout is confusing to you but you can do it I have faith in you.
>>
>>7376025
Sounds like you hang out with shitty women (if you even hang out with women at all). Maybe try finding a group of girls who are actually sweet and caring because I guarantee there are a ton of them out there. Or maybe don't because it sounds like you're a pretty toxic person.
>>
>>7376168
Gays love cocks.

Oh, don't generalize. What kind of gays you hang out with?

Find me a fag who doesn't like dick
>>
File: IMG_1052.jpg (244KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1052.jpg
244KB, 899x1599px
>>7376050
Omg you are so stupid. Have you ever heard about fake acceptance? If not, read here
>>
>>7376219
>They couldn't possibly mean it, it must be a trick!
>Yeah that it, it was all an elaborate ploy all along!
>Well they won't trick ME

I'M NOT PARANOID YOU'RE PARANOID
>>
>>7376212
Lmao did you seriously just imply that being a shitty manipulative person who will throw you under the bus every chance they get is what defines women? You really need to get out more and stop drinking that red pill koolaid.
>>
>>7376212
Ugh ok you know what I'm being really mean to you for no reason. Look I get it. You've been burned before and are (for good reason) really jaded about women and just people in general. But please believe me when I say that truly good and caring women exist out there. But you have to believe they do to find them. No kind and sensitive woman is going to want to be friends with someone who will immediately categorize them in the way you did above. In fact they're going to avoid someone like that like the plague. The issue isn't women, but the way you see women. It may seem like it's impossible for there to ever be women in your life who care about you, but until you start believing they exist, you're never going to find them. Please just take my word for it. Only you can change the way you see others. Changing your world view is key to changing the way the world views you.
>>
>>7376271
This is truth.

I didn't believe it until I had it proved to me. Then I felt terrible for doubting them after what they did for me.
>>
>>7375718
So, what?

You wanted to look like a regular guy, but also have a vagina?
>>
File: portis1-4_3.jpg (33KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
portis1-4_3.jpg
33KB, 520x390px
>>7375718
Im not from this board but what the fuck is wrong with you all here?
I mean wtf, you were so mentally deranged that basically you cut your dick off, why do you expect no reaction or even worse acceptance of you insanity?
Most people are polite and shut-up but anybody honest enough will tell you that you are fucked beyond repair.
You are like pic related to everybody so of course people will freak out.
>>
>>7376025
I think you are right. Most of these people acting like women are so nice to them at and stuff are dumb transbians. Women despise trannies if they look halfway pretty.
>>
>>7376271
Women are awful to trannies. Its only dumb agps that worship women and think they are caring and great. Most women are viscious social hierarchy climbers
>>
>>7375959
LA
>>
>>7377020
>"nice to them at and stuff"

>Calling others dumb

lol
>>
Oh please bitch. Women can only pass as nice and caring to stupid autogynephiles. Women are vicious, stupid and entitled
>>
File: 1478163903964.png (451KB, 1907x2074px) Image search: [Google]
1478163903964.png
451KB, 1907x2074px
>>7375718
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>7375718
Everyday senpai
>>
>>7377968
How much are you going to post this?
>>
>>7377951
I read this as you saying,
You are not a woman
And/or you are entitled and vicious.
Funny and sad.
>>
People think transitioning will solve all their problems and then they're shocked when it doesn't.
>>
>>7378082
They're probably going to post it until it becomes a meme beyond 4chan. Then they can spread it around on Breitbart, and all of those viral "worldtruth" sensationalist news outlets intended to piss stupid people off, soak up their web traffic, and scare them to the point of hysteria until it finally gets to some Fox and Friends evening special where old angry white dudes and blonde baywatch clones shake their heads and furrow their brows at it.

4chan stopped being just another chan a long time ago. Now it's essentially a far right-wing echobox, propaganda mill, and sounding board. It's where political rumors are started from nothing, and where political "journalists" get new clickbait tabloid material.

This narrative about trans people seems to be the latest focus. Note the complete lack of medical citation... or any citation. Absolute broscience, but I guess that passes for research among these types of fringe conspiracy theorists.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 798x798px
>>7375718
I quit hrt before it became visible or did damage

No coming out. No worries. No having to pass. No problems
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>7375830
WEW

I dodged a bullet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52VO5WVNaD4
>>
>>7379546
Ok Amy.
>>
>>7379582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uaex7Ml4Eo
>>
File: 1481137531858.jpg (115KB, 418x529px) Image search: [Google]
1481137531858.jpg
115KB, 418x529px
>>7379621
Yes it is, Amy.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 476x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 476x352px
>>7379646
Sorry. The man of the house is home

That name will be lost to the winds and time.

It will never be spoken
>>
>>7375718
A friend of mine who claims to be trans, and he probably is, would probably end up jumping off a cliff if he actually went ahead with hormones. It feels like he's just memed himself into believing changing his sex will fix all of his body image issues and depression. He'd just end up worse, the guy's too fucked up. I fear for him.
>>
>>7375959
I live in California and it's not uncommon for people to be nice just to show how progressive and shit they are. When I was at a fast food joint this one time an old man actually walked me to the women's restroom.
>>
>>7379646
LOL is it Amy Amethyst?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.