[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delusional thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (23KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 384x384px
>have trans friend
>haven't seen her in a while
>we start catching up online
>telling me stories about how now guys are checking her out and hormones are really changing her body
>says her pancake butt is now like Rhianna's
>happy for her and say we should catch up
>we meet for coffee
>tiny cone tits and still has a pancake butt
>still dresses like a man but says that's because she's a butch lesbian

Dammit trans people, I want to support you but why do you do this?
>>
Conditional support kind of makes you a shitty friend but maybe you can give your friend constructive advice.
>>
>>7375789
that isnt a shitty friend.
It's possible to be a good friend and also think your friend is being ridiculous.
>>
>>7375789
I have no problem with my friend being trans. It's more that I had to listen to her talk about how hot she's become but just... no. It's hard to sit there and hear them go unchallenged with these insane thoughts about their body.
>>
>>7375881
Yeah, you knock her down a peg! Put her in her place! Dont want those trannys to have too high a self esteem!
>>
This reminds me of someone I met that was convinced their voice was fine but she sounded 100% like a queen-y gay man.

Just learn to get over it and support them anyway. No need to pour gasoline into someone's private hell.
>>
Your story makes me wonder how many reddit/4chan trannies are this delusional.
>>
>>7375951
I would say, most.

There's a shit ton stuck with A cups, but claiming they have D cups.
All of the "hourglass", simply have a tiny bit of waist, and calls it an hourglass for that reason.

Usually transbians, including those who are bi.
>>
File: 20 damage.gif (1MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
20 damage.gif
1MB, 245x180px
>>7376079
>Transbian
>bi
Almost dude
>>
>>7375950
>Just learn to get over it and support them anyway
I could deal with a tranny's ridiculous appearance, and I could deal with a tranny's delusions about her appearance, but those fucking theatrical forced 'girl voices' are absolutely intolerable ear rape.
>>
>>7376179
I just don't understand how it happens. How does one slip into that special way queens speak? Do they just not keep the company of women enough to pick up on how women actually speak?

I mean my voice sounds like shit but I made a conscious effort to not sound like a gay dude.
>>
>>7375897
Having unwarranted high self esteem is detrimental to a person in the long run. It is like telling a fat girl how hot she is, convince her she really is, and then watching her fail as she approached people leagues above her with no interest. A real friend will set you up to succeed even if it means telling you an unpleasant truth.
>>
>>7375699
>I met a guy
>And had sex with him
>Now I wanna sue him because I had sex with a guy I wanted to have sex with
You're gay, and you were gay the moment you thought he was attractive.
Get over yourself, faggot.
>>
>>7376303
>I met a salesman selling a mercedes
>I purchased the mercedes
>Now I wanna sue him because the mercedes he sold me really wasn't a Mercedes at all and her conned me

Trannies are all cons. I say if they trick you, sue em. If you don't win, bait them into a hook up and kill em. No one will care about one dead tranny.
>>
>>7376306
If a guy tricks you about being a girl, you were gay to start with.
A straight guy can see a difference between a man and a girl.
>>
>>7376316
Can still sue and/or murder the trans trash.
>>
>>7375699

Ugh, I know a tranny like that. She was telling me about how this one older man she was hooking up with took her out on a boat with his sons. The sons were saying "Oh wow dad, where did you meet such a beautiful lady."

You could tell by the language they had supposedly used that they were making fun of the fact that their dad was fucking her. Even if she wasn't trans, she still looked like ugly as fuck.
>>
>>7375699

>tfw sad all of the time about how fucking ugly I am
>tfw at least I'm not delusional too
>>
>>7375699
>Dammit trans people, I want to support you but why do you do this?
Even as a trans person I feel this way. Oftentimes I'm like "goddamit, I want to support you and help you but you look like a man in a dress with bad makeup".
>>
>>7376300
>Having unwarranted high self esteem is detrimental to a person in the long run

As someone in similar situation I can tell you that, usually, the overly high self esteem is fake and is just hiding crushingly low self esteem that's really there.
>>
>>7375881
Lol and yet I am called an autist for pointing out tranny delusions
>>
>>7376079
The trannies that Actually pass are usually very insecure and routinely test their conditions and question if they are really passing.

Any tranny that is 100% confident they pass and can be stealth are usually dealing with some not insignificant level of delusion
>>
>>7376316
>A straight guy can see a difference between a man and a girl.
Not if he has to see through 11 beer.
>>
I get upset about being an ugly tranny but a bunch of my friends and the occasional stranger tell me that I must be delusional because I look fine.
I have no idea what to believe.
>>
File: Smugina.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
Smugina.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
Tfw you take off clothes for the first time and your boobs are bigger than your gf's
>>
>>7379067

But I wouldn't have sex with a surfboard.
>>
>>7375699

all guys are lesbians trapped in a man's body,

not me though, i am a bisexual trapped in a man's body that is trapped on earth, and i love traps
>>
>>7375699
>implying rihanna has a nice ass to begin with
Maybe that's what she meant?
>>
File: 1481313092414.jpg (23KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
1481313092414.jpg
23KB, 463x463px
>>7379125
>tfw self-hating trap
I'm a trap and I hate traps.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.