[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new to butt plugs but I have one and I like it. Now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1481246206086.jpg (60KB, 1200x725px) Image search: [Google]
1481246206086.jpg
60KB, 1200x725px
I'm new to butt plugs but I have one and I like it. Now I'm stepping it up and ordering this flared one. I'm a little worried though, because with the flare, it's "designed to stay in." Sooo how exactly do you take it out? Do you relax your anus and pull it out with your hand? Do you CLENCH your anus (to pinch the flare together) and pull it out with your hand? Do you push it out like you're pooping?

i am confus.
>>
>>>>>/b/
>>
>>7374067
/b/ called me a phagghet
>>
>>7374072
Because you are a faggot
>>
>>7374056
you poo it
out with your gay man
poo and then clean it
>>
>>7374078
I mean, yeah.
>>
>>7374056
you were just on /b/, post pics
>>
tie a rope to the base and tie the other end to a door and slam it

record and post
>>
the reason why your not getting serious replies is that it isn't that hard to get out. push with your butt and pull with your hand
>>
>>7374103
Thank you very much.
>>
I saw that thing on amazon. Looks kind of dangerous. I don't think your sphincter force would be enough to contract it unless it's really soft.
I believe it was ABS anyway, so it has pthalates in it. I wouldn't buy it.
>>
>>7374097
>how to give yourself an anal prolapse: the post
>>
>>7374056
Do you want to wear diapers earlier than your elderly years? Fucking faggots
>>
Op, ask the seller.

I have the rubber inflatable buttplug from lovehoney. Probably the next best step for you. And only $25.

http://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm
>>
>>7374205
Uh oh. I appreciate your caution. I have trouble with "normal" butt plugs flying out of my ass prematurely so I thought this would help remedy that problem, but I don't really know what I'm doing.
>>
>>7374056

I have one.
It is softer than it looks.
You just pull it out.
>>
>>7374461
Cool. Do you like it? The one I ordered vibrates too. Just a bullet in the base that resonates I guess. Sounds fun.
>>
Shit like the OP pic was literally a torture device in the middle ages.

...Or was it? Maybe that was just a cover for their sexual deviance.
>>
OP's pic looks uncomfortable, like it'd be pressing into your colon at the two pressure points.

Wouldn't an inflatable be better?
>>
>>7374461
Does it feel good?
>>
>>7374347
Then just get a proper buttplug.
>>
>>7374056
The base looks very thick. I doubt you'll have any trouble getting the rest out, since it won't open fully in the rectum.

Clenching is always a bad idea.
In any case, you would only be clenching on the base, and creating unnecessary friction for the rest of it in the non-muscular area it would be in.

This is not a particularly good choice. You should be going for something as thick as your thumb, maybe five inches long.
>>
>>7377304
>This is not a particularly good choice
For a beginner, I mean. You need time to kill your clench reflex.
>>
>>7376820
It was made of metal and had a crank to expand it. It wasn't made of fleshy silicone or whatever.
>>
>>7374056
there must be some people with worn out asses, i have an ass so tight that more than two fingers is painful, a normal sized dick is tight and must be lubed and ready for it, i wont take a BBC or a fist because they are just too big and i value my sphincter muscle more than anal pleasure
>>
>>7374056

I used that plug for the first time last night, OP.

It was really hot and I felt so horny and full! I pooped out some weird mucous today tho.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.