[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philips IPL Lumea Hairremoval

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ipl.jpg (4KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
ipl.jpg
4KB, 305x165px
Heyy :),

I wanted to know if somebody ever bought this device to get rid of their bodyhair- and were you successfull?

I have some body hair and I really want to get rid of it and all the shaving and waxing takes soooo much time and is kinda painfull(waxing :o)

The Philips Lumea states that you will get rid of most of your body hair in just a few weeks- and I guess I really want to buy it.
But there are many different models and I don't know which one to get.

Btw the device costs a few houndred bucks, and it's wayyy cheaper then removing the hair at a dermatologist etc

THX for all the advice beforehand :P
>>
File: helmutkohl.jpg (61KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
helmutkohl.jpg
61KB, 480x360px
>>7373080
I bought the Philips Lumea Essential Plus SC1992. No advertising intended.

It will not remove your body hair permanently. You will have to use it regular. At first every 2 weeks and after a time less frequently.
I need approx. 15 minutes to get one leg done. I have dark body hair and light skin and it works well for me.
>>
>>7373108
Which model would you recommend me and how much did you pay for your device :D, and yeah. I know that I still have to use it then every 2 weeks or so ^^

And it really works?, so you have barely any hair left on your body?
>>
>>7373137
I paid for it approx. 220€.

Yes, it really works.

I cannot recommend to you any other specific device since I only have experience with the device I mentioned.

Are you on HRT yet? It really slows down the growth of your body hair (and also eliminates some of it).
>>
>>7373080
Waxing is more permanent. It at least damages the follicle.
Those machines use too low of energy to cause enough damage to the follicle. So it's like waxing, only it won't leave you with permanent results like waxing does.

I have a similar machine by remington but I don't use it anymore. I just make my own sugar wax instead.
>>
>>7373206
but it hurts like a bitch and the preparation is annoying AF :D, I think I'm going to buy the SC 1997/00- cost's around 240€ :3
>>
>>7373308
Yeah it is but it's less time consuming than those machines.
It's not so painful if you keep regularly doing it. After many years the hair will thin out as well.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.