[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions for MtFs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

File: 1479713402699.jpg (127KB, 725x748px) Image search: [Google]
1479713402699.jpg
127KB, 725x748px
I got into an argument with a female friend about Mtfs. Apparently she holds the opinion that you guys are "getting away" with being female without having to experience the hardships of : periods/pregnancy and some other retarded shit...So, I wanted to clarify some things before I discuss this further.

So I have some questions:
>Would you rather look like Pic related and still be trans, or would you rather look like Maisie Williams and be a completely biological female?
>If you found out that were born with both sets of genitalia, and your parents chose for you to be a male - what would you do?
>Would you spend a 3 year prison sentence (in solitary confinement) if it meant you could be biologically female at the end?
>>
>>7372868
> "getting away" with being female without having to experience the hardships of : periods/pregnancy and some other retarded shit
Really? Afew things with that. Most women talk about how they never want to have another period in their life. Shouldn't we get praised as lucky for getting to be women without gaving to experience that? It almost seems like jealousy the way she phrases it. Plus it usually eats trans women alive, not beibg able to have those FEMALE experiences. It would make more sense to compare us to cis women with reproductive issues that either can't have periods and/or can't get pregnant. I'm sure they feel less of women/awful for not having those experiences either. And why oh why do some women insist of defining thier womanhood on something they hate and don't want to experience so badly that they take medication to prevent it?
>Would you rather look like Pic related and still be trans, or would you rather look like Maisie Williams and be a completely biological female?

Maisie Williams is going to be a hittie when she grows up, and plus she's not even ugly now, so yes id rather look like her.
>If you found out that were born with both sets of genitalia, and your parents chose for you to be a male - what would you do?
Either:
An hero at the unfairness at the world(unlikely)
Or praise Zenu and start telling people that I am actually a cis girl with a penis or intersexed. Id advocate for the intersex community and possibly the trans community.
>Would you spend a 3 year prison sentence (in solitary confinement) if it meant you could be biologically female at the end?
3 years, thats it? Gladly. Plus id sacrifice even more on top of that to be an attractive cis girl. (It would go a long way towards making up lost time being an ugly/gross tranny)
>>
>>7372868
I'd rather look like pic related. I don't have much genital dysphoria anymore, and I'm impossibly self-conscious of my appearance. A little confidence would do me well.
I'd drown in "what if"s and "could've been"s. Then I'd probably feel some level of clarity for the amount of sense it makes, given my life so far. I'd also probably be grateful that I'd have an excuse to no longer be thrown into the "tumblr trash" box many transpeople are in.
Probably not. It's not a matter of whether I'd be willing to suffer through it, it's the matter of time. One of the most distressing parts of being trans, for me at least, is the perception that your life is passing by without you being able to take part in it. Another three years? No thank you.
>>
>>7372868
Get that ugly bitch outta here, Maisie Williams is what I aspire to. Real transwomen want natural beauty not some super fem caricature. Even before I was trans I hated model types.
>>
>>7372868
Maisie Williams of course
I would be like thats unfair but I don't know what I would be able to do at that point
Holy shit that is a easy YES. seems like a breeze for me.

your female friend sounds like an entitled snobby bitch.
>muh periods and pregnancy is so hurd + tumblr snowflake shit
I'd kill to be a cis female and gladly take all of that.
>>
>>7372868
1. Maisy Williams
2. Cry over the wasted potential and transition to girl instead
3. Yes of course 3 years is nothing.
>>
>>7372868
1. Maisie Williams isn't even ugly, but yes, I'd rather be a conventionally unattractive ciswoman than trans

2. I'd probably still transition and people would probably take it more seriously if I was born with both.

3. If I survived the mental torture of solitary and could function normally afterwards? Yeah, probably.

There are women who can't get pregnant or don't have periods. There's no single experience that is the female condition, and not to play oppression olympics, but it's way more of a hardship to be trans than be a ciswoman.
>>
Your friend is a dumb bitch. MtFs have it way worse than cis females. I'd take periods any day and I've had a hernia so I think I can handle cramps. Pregnancy is also definitely worth being able to have a child of your own, if you're het anyways.

1. Ok rude. Maisie is not ugly, just fetal alcohol syndrome. I'd definitely be fine being her. Supposing you said someone really ugly, it'd depend on the quality of my future SRS really. Probably still cis, but if my neovagina could be decent it might tip the scales back. I'm not het though so it's all sexual function there, not childbirth.
2. What? This is a weird question... I guess I'd get a doctor to reopen my vagina? I thought it was all the same tissue though. How does any of this work?
3. Are there books? No good if I go insane just sitting with my thoughts for three years. If so, sure. Two years mostly wasted on a modest transition versus three entirely on a perfect one.
>>
Kill yourself you fucking faggots
>>
>>7372868
>Apparently she holds the opinion that you guys are "getting away" with being female without having to experience the hardships
Throw acid in her face, and tell her that a melted face is not a "hardship".

>1)
What? How is this even a question?

Of fucking course be completely biologically female and look like Maisie Williams

>2)
I would cut contact, and only establish a connection whenever I want to try to get money from them.
If I were to kill myself, I'd probably want to mutilate them before I kill myself, but I wouldn't do it.

I would see them as pure evil.

>3)
Yes.

Though, it depends on what "solitary confinement" means.
I would still need to be able to go outside now and then, and at least exchange some form of connection with people.

Otherwise, it won't matter, since I'd probably end up so insane that I would be completely nonfunctional as a person, and probably kill myself due to the schizophrenia I would've developed.
>>
>>7372868
>"getting away" with being female without having to experience the hardships of : periods/pregnancy
I would kill to experience those "hardships"

>1)
Are you suggesting that Maisie Williams is unattractive? I agree with the other anon, how is this even a question?

>2)
Kill them.

>3)
Yes. Three years of solitary for as many babies as I want, sign me up
>>
>>7374371
>>7374573
>>7374866
I'm not really trying to say that masie williams is ugly, but I do not think she is pretty. I realize this is all subjective, but the reason I put this as a question was to test to see if vanity out weighs the desire to be a cis female. I didn't want to pick someone that would make the choice obvious - so as to skew the results too much. Again, I'm just trying to get a perspective on your ideals...
>>
>>7372868
1. I'd rather look like her and get SRS
2. ID be pissed and legitimized to change over to female without all these doctors notes
3.yes I'd spend three years in prison who do I got to kill

Really I cry about not being able to give birth, it happens randomly , but it wrecks me, so saying I'm getting away with it isn't really true, I pay emotionally
>>
>>7374667
>Throw acid in her face
>>7374866
>I would kil

I hope you are seeking professional help...
>>
>>7374958
Oh wait I just realized who Maisie Williams was, hell yes I'd chose her over that other girl
>>
>>7372868
Assuming you mean average looking and not something much worse, I'd totes rather be biologically female. Dating would be easier, being me would be easier, I wouldn't feel like my body does things it shouldn't.
I'd cut off all contact with them and transition. Also probably see if I can get that corrected..
Easily. I already spent 3 years in high school in solitude.
>>
>>7375034
>I already spent 3 years in high school in solitude.
Were you thrown into a locker, and not let out for 3 years?
Do you know what solitary confinement is?

I've spent 8-9 years without having friends, not even online friends, and only seeing people at most once a week, but gone a few years with next to no social contact.
That is nothing compare to solitary confinement.

In solitary you're locked in a room, with just a toilet, and possibly a bed.
You'll get food slid into your cell, and have no social contact with anyone, no books, just nothing.
They should still have lights on, but that's not a guarantee.

It's actual torture, and you'll most likely develop some pretty severe schizophrenia from it.
>>
>>7372868
1. i don't know who that is, but yes i'd rather be biologically female
2. i would probably sue them and then cut contact
3. yes, 3 years like that would be nothing when you have spent most of your life contemplating ending your own life from all the suffering
>>
>>7372868

Is this even a real question, clearly it would be to be a biological female... fixation on attractiveness is a tell for AGP scum tbqh. Of course we all seek to make ourselves look pretty, but that is a societal norm for a woman, not because it is the end goal of transition.

Be upset, but understand that they made a hard choice as young adults. But for me it would help explain what I was dealing with, it would be a revelation. I would be upset that they chose male, but at the end of the day it wouldn't really matter. It literally would change nothing, you can't change the past... This is a tricky question though because if I had anything to do with my parents I would probably not react so calm, I am able to move past their shit because I pity them as people. They were really fucking spastic parents.

Could I read books, listen to music, and do yoga? If so, give me 5 years and I would still do it, probs not more though...
>>
>>7377039
What 18-20something girl/woman doesnt want to be attractive? Especially if they have hangups over being called ugly for a good portion of their lives.
>>
>>7377259
The OP pic isn't attractive, looks either like a 12 year old, or a weird looking girl.

I wouldn't complain if I looked like that, but she's not some "highly attractive girl".
>>
1. Maisie Williams any day.
2. There isn't really a point in being angry for something that would have happened 20 years ago. I mean I'd be upset and I would like to talk about them, but since my parents accept me as tranny, I don't see a reason to cut contact.
3. Crap, I'm at the peak of my life and I'll have to go to jail? However, if that would make me perfectly cis, I'd take it.
>>
File: Valar Morghulis.jpg (37KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
Valar Morghulis.jpg
37KB, 306x423px
>>7377259

That isn't what the questioned asked, it was asking if you would rather be trans or cis... my point was that if you would rather be trans but cute than homely and cis, you are probably not really trans. But I am also aware that you can't generalize like that so I said it "is a tell," not " is a prerequisite," for AGP.

>>7377277

The OPs pic isn't super amazing or anything but clearly meant to be polarizing when compared to maisie
>>
>>7372868
>1.
Tough question. Ultimately, I would choose to be naturally pretty like any normal person, but fertility is a pretty big deal. It's kinda upsetting to know you will never be able to be a biological mother.

>2.
I would be really upset that they cut something off just so they could have a "normal" kid. It's kinda fucked up to treat people like dolls that need to be fixed when they don't look quite like you expected.

>3.
I think so. I'm not entirely sure whether my mind would last that long though, so it would likely be for naught unless I managed to zen my way through it.
>>
>>7372868
>"getting away" with being female without having to experience the hardships of : periods/pregnancy
Pregnancy is rough, but we have to deal with dysphoria and the risk of not passing if we start later than 16. It's much worse than abdominal cramping that can be prevented with depo provera.
>>
>>7372868
your friend is getting away with being female without having to experience the hardships of being trans.

I'd rather be cis.

I don't understand this question exactly, but I'd obviously still transition to female.

yes, I already spent that amount of time alone after dropping out of school
>>
>>7377365

I liked the "getting away with being female" part.

If the skull size autist has taught us one thing, no one ever passes, therefore no one can truly get away with being a woman ever.
>>
File: huh makes u think.jpg (6KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
huh makes u think.jpg
6KB, 214x236px
>>7372868
I would beat the shit out of them for mutilating me and mutilate them appropriately. Then we could finally go back to being one happy mutilated family.
>>
>>7377403
>shoulders
>lack of hips
>face shape that was blatantly manipulated by the wrong hormone
And even if you do start early so you can pass on the surface, you and your parents are ostracized from society for being deviant.
If you get away with it, you got lucky. It's hysterical to think otherwise.
>>
>>7372868
>1.
>>Would you rather look like Pic related and still be trans, or would you rather look like Maisie Williams and be a completely biological female?
The second option.
>2.
>>If you found out that were born with both sets of genitalia, and your parents chose for you to be a male - what would you do?
Intense undying resentment. Not much else I could do.
>3.
>>Would you spend a 3 year prison sentence (in solitary confinement) if it meant you could be biologically female at the end?
Yes.
>>
>>7377470

Yeah, I have never met a tgirl who got away with it completely. I am sure they exist, but I have never met one in the flesh. That said I am not in high school, so perhaps the next wave pass really well and with ease with no social ramifications... though I highly doubt it.
>>
>she holds the opinion that you guys are "getting away" with being female without having to experience the hardships of : periods/pregnancy
Oh nooo pregnancy is such a hardship! It's literally a torture! (Not)
I'd gladly take this """"""hardship"""""" from her right now. Where do I sign?

Of course I'd choose to be a cis biological female. And I just googled who Maisie Williams I don't even know how is that even a question, she's attractive and cis.
If that means I'd still had dysphoria then I'd be very upset because I could've at least have female genitalia and don't have male, so it'd be very depressing. But nothing would change compared to what's now except I'd be intersex and maybe some people would understand it easier. So having dysphoria I'd transition just like right now.
That's a tough one. I don't know if that'd drive me crazy and shizo so in the end it probably wouldn't matter if I become cis or not.
>>
>>7372868
I honestly agree with your friend. I do get away without periods n shit, and all my hormones are completely regular and all that, and I can afford laser hair removal so soon enough I won't even have to shave my legs.
But she gets to be the right gender so I guess it evens out.

1. Pic related. Honestly after being trans, I've kinda got used to it. I've had all the major worries and anxieties and, for the most part, got over them. It's ok to be trans. It's part of who I am. If I could be trans AND look amazing, then yea, I'm not losing out on anything.

2. I'd be kinda infuriated at first, but, again, there's not a lot I can do. Life's about finding the good side of things and moving on, so if at one point I did have a vagina, then I'm now 50% less degenerate than I was before. I know my parents couldn't have known and didn't mean anything by it.

3. Oh god no, Jesus Christ. That's literally torture. You reckon I could come out of 3 years seeing nobody else and still be a reasonably sane person? I value being a human more than I'd value my theoretical X chromosome.
>>
>>7372868
"We don't experience the hardships of being female"

Your friend is a total piece of shit. When some random asshole psycho decided to rape me and humiliate me last weeks he didn't do it because he thought I was a guy. My being Trans just means I have that pain lumped on top of the rest. At least cis women don't fear being outed and labeled as a predator while getting help at a support group. I am just suffering totally alone.
>>
>>7383346
>AGP the post
>>
>>7372868
You people fucking blind or just retarded?

>1.
The girl your your pic looks average, has half her head/hair out of frame, is using a filter, is using a myspace angle, and gives zero idea of what her body looks like. Had to google who the fuck Maisie Williams is. So you want to know if I want to look like tranny OP pic or a movie star? Really makes me go hmmmm.

>2.
Stupid question.

>3.
Yes.
>>
>>7372868
Op, do you mean protective custody? Where you don't run the risks the normal prison has, but still being locked away?
Because asking people if they trade being completely insane, to the point where daily life can't be lived on your own anymore, in exchange of being cis, is a retarded question.

Many of us has already spent over half a decade inside our apartments, without social contact above grocery store shopping.
>>
>>7387667
I wanted to choose a sort of "punishment" that wasn't self harm- like cutting off your pinkie or something. It was my original perspective that trans people would give literally anything to be their desired gender/sex, so I wanted to choose something drastic. I don't think the question is retarded, it's not meant to be realistic; I put it in because I wanted to know how far you guys would go - if you would give up part of your life for it.
>>
>>7372868
>I'd rather be a bio female. Plus, Maisie Williams is hot
>I would wish like fuck there was a way back. I want a vagina n all
>Yes yes yes and yes.
>>
>>7388407
So, for example, you'd have to accept having CP, to be cis?

Aren't you supposed to use something that is similar to the "hardships" cis women go through.
>>
>>7372868
>1.
Maisie Williams. I dunno why she's considered ugly or whatever, but it's not about being pretty, it's about being physically female instead of the shit I'm stuck with.

>2.
Depends on what you mean by choose, did they have the vagina sealed/damaged/etc after birth? I'd be pretty pissed and probably end up trying to fix that.

>3.
Yes, see #1. Honestly solitary would be safer than genpop, even if I'd run the chance of going crazy, it's still even odds with worrying about transition driving me crazy right now.

Personally, I think having periods would suck, but if it meant I could really have kids, worth it. ;_;
>>
>>7388407
Except it's not just giving up part of your life, it's potentially giving up on your sanity.
>>
>>7388585
Trying to transition with the load of genetic shit I've been saddled with is already driving me mad, with no guarantee it'll work well enough for my dysphoria to go away, I'll take guaranteed dysphoria loss and insanity over potential dysphoria and insanity.
>>
>>7372868
your friend is actually quite right. we all know most mtf's are just guys trying to dodge responsibilities in the first place.
>>
>>7388585
I see no problem with the idea of potentially giving up part of your sanity in the context of the scenario. Mainly because it is my understanding that for a transgender, every moment they are not in their desired bodies they are losing a fragment of their sanity - so you could potentially go insane during the 3 years of imprisonment or go insane over the 30 or so years that it would take otherwise.
>>
Trans women always have a really fucked view of womanhood, but they get away with being sexist because they have a hierarchy of oppression in their heads. Homosexuals/trans are "most oppressed", and thus females can't tell them shit.

For example, look at drag shows. It's basically the same premise as black face with the comically over exaggerated features/stereotypes, yet the people who love drag shows are also the same people to jump down someones through for "appropriating" another race. Even if said appropriation is respectful, like cosplaying a dark skinned character, they call it blackface. So, why do trannys get away with their bullshit? And women who call them out get shit on for being homophobic/transphobic/whatever.
>>
>>7388659
>*throat
Fuck, sorry it's late.
>>
>>7388659
drag shows have fuckall to do with actual transitioning tho?
>>
>>7388659
What has drag queens with Trans people to do? That's like complaining about elephants as an argument against kangaroos
>>
>>7388659
Trans people generally see drag as offensive at worst and stupid at best.

Also, the people into drag are flamboyant cis gay males. They don't give a fuck about cultural appropriation. Stop basing your politics on 4chan and tumblr memes, Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
File: satou1.jpg (90KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
satou1.jpg
90KB, 500x380px
>1
Both are kinda weird looking, desu. So I'll pick the vag and work on the face when I have money or something. Or just become emo and get fucked no matter what.
>2
I'd be pissed they didn't let me keep both. Experimentation would be neat. Really though, I dunno. I'd be upset at first, but my life is just a series of disappointments all the time as is, so I'd probably get over it?
>3
Probably. People survive that shit, and I'd be willing to slip into psychosis for a while. People have survived much longer and come out fine, despite the lingering effects.
>>
>>7388624
You seem to think 3 years without social contact and entertainment, confined in a tiny concrete room is just gonna take a toll on your sanity.

You'll actually develop schizophrenia, you'll end up completely detached from reality. You'll see things, and hear things that aren't there, and be the kind of person who pulls out their own nails because they "HAVE" to.
>>
>>7388771
If you won't do it just say so... I for one would gladly take that risk.
>>
>>7392176
Then go and do it.

Since you'll be completely insane, you might just think you're a cis girl once you get out, and you will not even know that you're crazy.
>>
>>7372868

Either would be an improvement, but Maisie Williams.

Knowing how most actual intersex conditions work, I would argue persistently against the use of testosterone injections at a later date. If they forced me to take testosterone injections and go through male puberty, I'd probably kill myself. Sure in the long run I'd end up physically looking no worse off than I do now, but I can't imagine being a teenager and having my parents and doctors needlessly force testosterone on me.

Yes. Jesus fucking Christ yes. Get out of prison with enough time to pass through college - finally, and before hitting my 30's - and not immediately being written off as not a dating option, degenerate scum, or a mere fetish by most guys from the get-go, and actually being able to have a family? And to actually be a female version of myself and not Maisie Williams as in question 1? To be able to step out of prison, take a look in the mirror and see exactly who I could've been if I hadn't gone through male puberty?
>>
Yes
Forgive them
Only if I could use the time to study eg getting books I want
If not fuck it I rather see the world and further my knowledge
T. Sima quian
>>
>>7395913
To clarify.
2) If you're saying I found out just now, well the first thing I'd do is phone my parents up and try and get a straight answer out of them for why they never told me. I'd be shocked, especially since my coming out to my mum got me kicked out. What I was saying though is there's probably no way they could've hidden it for this long.

3) I realise I seem to be taking solitary confinement lightly. I already have no real friends or social life to speak of, my human interaction is minimal.
(Not quite >>7387667
>Many of us has already spent over half a decade inside our apartments, without social contact above grocery store shopping.
But still)
I'm already mentally ill. I'm between medications right now, and need a psychiatrist to sign me off for some specialist off-label shit more suited to me than the first line of pills that don't work. Prisons don't deprive mentally ill inpatients of their meds, so all this consideration does is make me delay my instant knee-jerk reaction of "fuck yes I'd do that right now", to "give me a couple months to get on new meds and then fuck yes I'd do that then".
>>7395925
>Only if I could use the time to study eg getting books I want
I'd love it if this were allowed. I already have an extensive book collection, and 3 years in solitary would give me all the time I'd need to read through them. It's not a dealbreaker though.
>>
>>7375147
>"solitude" means the same thing as "solitary confinement", and is also meant entirely literally
>>
>>7377425

This, desu.
>>
Maisie Williams and being a biological female. Being trans is not fun at all. You have to go through a lot of stuff. I mean, the suicide rate for trannies is above 40%, anon. It's pretty shitty. And your "transition" never ends. You have to dilute after SRS and taking hormones are a life-time thing.

Well, what could I do anyway? I had to accept the fact that I lost my biological vagina in favor of a penis that feels strange to me. It would be an unpleasant fact, but my current situation would not change because of it.

It depends on the prison really. A nice comfy room? Would I be able to take a nice walk outside for at least 30 minutes every day? How is the food? Could I order things from amazon like books? Could I take my PC with me and get an decent internet connection for it? If these things are provided, write me in. If not... well, write me in anyway, I guess, as long as the food is bearable.
>>
Either sounds great desu. If I looked like your pic related I wouldn't mind be trans nearly as much. Maisie Williams is pretty average looking and being cis would be wonderful, so that's nice too. Honestly though, if it was between being a very attractive trans woman and a hideous cis woman, I think I would stick with being trans.

I'd obviously be pissed, but it actually sounds kind of validating.

Sure, doesn't sound too different from my current life.
>>
>>7372868
>I got into an argument with a female friend about Mtfs. Apparently she holds the opinion that you guys are "getting away" with being female without having to experience the hardships of : periods/pregnancy and some other retarded shit...
tell her she's "getting away with" being female while still getting to vote, being allowed a career, getting to wear pants, etc.
>>
>>7377039
>fixation on attractiveness is a tell for AGP scum
You mean femboys, gay males and others prone to BDD
>>
>>7388659
Drag queens and trannies don't like each other

You're insane
>>
File: 1461609188925.jpg (147KB, 1258x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1461609188925.jpg
147KB, 1258x1215px
Am I trans or just a femboy if I'd rather be an attractive MtF rather than an unattractive biological woman?
>>
>>7413264
>Am I trans or just a femboy if I'd rather be an attractive MtF rather than an unattractive biological woman?
A sane trans and an extra dysphoric femboy.
>>
>>7372868
> without having to experience the hardships of : periods/pregnancy
awww diddums, coz being a girl in todays world is soooooo haaarrrd.
op your gf sounds like a proppa fucking cunt.

1)
bio fem
2)
dunno, i dont think its life threatening to be a hemaphrodite, so id be pretty pissed if they made that decision for me. and i would hold some deep seated resentment for them, but they have raised me and supported me even after i came out. so i could never truly hate them.
3)
if it meant getting rid of gender dysphoria, then yes.
>>
>>7374302
I assure you as a biological girl, periods are hell but I'd rather have them than a penis.
>>
>>7372868
>cis
>reeee at them. I'd never forgive them.
>yeah. Fuck I'm down for 5 if it's not being a tranny when I get out
>>
>>7372868
I'd rather be ugly and cis.

I would get mad at them for not using the norwegian method where they try to find out the gender identity of the child before deciding what genitalia they have. It has a high success rate.

In prison yes. But not solitary confinement.

By the way I already am suffering immensely because I'm trans. I'll never have children and lots of potential boyfriends will reject me because I am trans. It's not all flowers and rainbows like your friend implies.
>>
>>7372868
1. Like pic. I'm not really all that into Maisie.
2. Wouldn't be happy
3. That's pretty tough going. Maybe.
>>
>>7416047
I want to be you
>>
>>7372868
She hasn't really thought about this has she?

1. Maisie Williams
2. I'd be in the same spot I am now, wanting to be a woman.
3. Three years in solitary confinement would be fine, I mean that, I would jump at that chance.

Tell your gf, that although she has to deal with a period every month, I have to live trapped in a body that disgusts me for the rest of my life, be subjugated by society, and made to feel I am a filthy pervert that deserves no less than to be shunned and outcast from society.

And while she may choose to get pregnant, I will never have that choice, I will never be able to be a mother.

Okay, enough ranting.
>>
>All those posts saying Maisie us hot/cute/attractive

Come on, you're fucking fooling yourself if you think she looks like anything other than a female Quasimodo.
>>
File: maisie.jpg (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
maisie.jpg
3MB, 3000x2000px
>>7419681
Wat
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.