[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Non-Binary a meme? I legitamtely feel it might apply to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1467295139546.jpg (240KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467295139546.jpg
240KB, 960x720px
Is Non-Binary a meme? I legitamtely feel it might apply to me best even though I hate the idea of it.

>bi male
>Prefer to look really fem physically (long hair, fem features)
>happy wearing male clothes
>just want to be really cute
>extremely submissive
>don't want boobs
>happy with penis
>not interested in social transition all of the time, but other times think it might be fun if I could just throw on some fem clothing

What the fuck am i
>>
>>7370517
You are just a really cute boy.
>>
You might be nb, or just a femboy. If being male feels right for you them don't worry about it. If it feels wrong then experiment with your gender expression a bit.
>>
>>7370517
Congrats your a feminine male, non-binary is a bunch of crap about gender non-conforming expression, which is fine but not actually some seperate gender
>>
Non-binary feels meme, but it's kind of a necessary category.

It means that you don't fit cleanly in either camp. In this way, it can be seen as similar to a third gender- fine with me, because trannies are most accurately described as being third gender. The thing about non-binary is like, even though I find myself feeling non-binary since my transition is slow/failing, it's a fine label and not detestable snowflake territory in that it describes reality but isn't totally contrived. "Non-binary" can be seen as encompassing the millions of bullshit tumblr genders we see, and one can practice a non-binary gender role without advocating the dissolution of gender, unlike if you identify as a hemihydrate demicornboy.
>>
>>7370517
You're a dude who's attaching too much importance to the fact that he's a dude.
>>
File: 1474485962331.jpg (29KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1474485962331.jpg
29KB, 500x376px
>>7370517
me
>>
>>7370517
Femboi

You'll probably need pills to stay cute and andro tho
>>
>>7370517
>Is Non-Binary a meme?
Yes.
Nonbinary is invented by straight people so they can whine about oppression.
>>
>>7370517

That's not non-binary.
You're feminine.
>>
>>7370517
youre just a twink, dont try to make it so complicated.
>>
File: 1454248667565.gif (2MB, 499x337px) Image search: [Google]
1454248667565.gif
2MB, 499x337px
I think the OP and I are in very similar boats. There could even be dozens of us. I feel no need to alter my biology (I like my small dick and flat chest), but would like to express myself in what some consider to be a feminine way. I generally just layer up and dress all gutter punk to keep this repressed, but like the idea of looking cute. Please tell me there is a community like this.
>>
>>7370906
This, except I think we should treat trans men and trans women like men and women. Especially if they pass.
>>
>>7378648
Well we should probably just treat everyone as equals.
>>
>>7378606
I am like that but also am trans do confusered. Like i want my face to be more fem and bigger ass would be nice but dick dont bug me much and i love having long hair.
>>
>>7378531
Homosexuality was invented by straight people too but that doesn't mean it's not real.
>>
>>7370517
>What the fuck am i

Androgynous?
Pansexual?

I don't know.
Do you really need a label?
Just be you.
Be the best you that you can be.
Nobody gives a shit but bigots and they can be spotted from a mile away so you should be okay.
>>
>>7379309
True. I know I'll get flack but gender is probably the only thing that has a physical basis. Boy and girls have different biology, but how they act, dress, express, and love is all just socially constructed. You probably aren't born gay or trans. You probably just ended up in a position to find that one thing works better for you than others. No choices, no genetics, just people peopleing so do what feels good and doesn't hurt others.
>>
>>7378531
Fucking autistic faggots need to invent bullshit categories just so they can feel oppressed omg
>>
>>7379382
I completely agree. It sounds kind of autistic on my part but it really aggravates me when I get flanked for not getting this non binary genderqueer bullshit especially when their only argument for the obvious confusion is that "a cis will never understand". My only advice is since u can't stop it, tolerate it.
>>
File: 1481153562983.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481153562983.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>7379455
Ya I don't expect everyone to see eye to eye and I recognize that the human psyche can be very confusing leaving many people coming up with their own answers and so I would never bash.

The shame is the far left calls my mild left hate rhetoric. Human struggles politicized just separates us.
>>
>>7379719
I'm just frustrated that the whole concept of what a gender is has gone full circle. But I agree anon. I'll just pay attention to the person and not what they identify as
>>
File: thisniggagay.png (972KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
thisniggagay.png
972KB, 1080x1920px
>>7370517
here ill help you with this one. hold on i gotcha.
b+mx=y;x=0
b+m(0)=y
b+0=y
>boy
>>
>>7378715
Of course. But gender has complicated facets, and pride is a part of it. Many people, cis and trans alike, are very happy intentionally conforming to a gender its associated roles.
>>
>>7370517
i'm in the same boat OP. screw labels though.
>>
>>7370517

You're a boy. All those criteria you listed can apply to men. Unclench from your 50s nuclear family gender roles.
>>
File: IMG_6617.png (154KB, 294x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6617.png
154KB, 294x297px
>>7380153
>b+mx=y
>not y=mx+b
>>
>CLOTHING ISNT GENDERED!! BOYS CAN WEAR DRESSES GIRLS CAN CUT HAIR SHORT!!
>BOYS CAN CRY!!
>THINGS ARENT GENDERED!
>also I don't conform to male stereotypes so I must not be a boy

full retard
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.