[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

Let it all out /legbutts: spill whatever is in those cans of worms. I'll start.

>I dislike most people and I pretend to be caring and thoughtful to fit in with the normies and survive.

>I care about no one other than my mother, and if I were to drop out of everyone's life right now I'd have no regrets about doing so.

>I come here because everyone's so brutally honest and unfiltered, and I don't have to text you or call you, hang out with you, and commit to the point where I start to resent you.
>>
I'm sexually attracted to Donald "Daddy" Trump and I think most people secretely are too, and that's how he got elected. The ultimate macho alpha man
>>
>>7369338
i want a mommy gf who can get me a green card (not third world shitskin, i just don't like aus) and encourage/force me to work on my art and writing and finance my transition and force me to maintain a good body for her and provide for me and fuck my masculine vagina
but it only works the other way around
:'(
>>
File: 1465506548065.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465506548065.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>7369338
There are only two genders.
Leftism needs to die, so that it can be reborn.
>>
>>7369338
>I pretend to be caring and thoughtful to fit in with the normies and survive.
Yeah I used to do that too until I realised that it was too exhausting and I actually had no obligation to maintain a social life whatsoever and so nuked it. Shit is cash.
>>
>I can't help but be nice and warm to people irl even though I really don't want to be. I want to be cold and sharp and chase everyone away but the opposite keeps happening. It's almost like losing control, I do excessively nice things and can't explain why I did.
>This didn't happen until after a year into transition and I'm frightened and scared by it, I don't know how to react to people liking me as a person.
>>
>I wish my spouse would listen to me or at least make some kind of attempt at putting intimacy in our relationship.
>I wish I had the strength to confront him about all of the problems in general because despite those things we still have such a wonderful and fulfilling relationship. It hurts to feel these things coming between us and I can't bring myself to crush him with these things because I know he has a poor self-esteem and it won't help, it'll just make him worse.

>I just want him to fuck me, stop needling me with his words or shouting at me, and get a better job so we can support ourselves. Or I don't know at least just fuck me I want it so bad.

>I'm so crazy into him but he won't do it what's wrong I just want to scream at him and I'm worried he isn't as into me as I am into him.
>>
File: 1480269529266.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480269529266.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>I fucking hate romance, love, relationships, cute love stories, hand holding and anything sentimental, I just like it dirty, nasty and rough.

If I were in a relationship, I'd like it to be rough, real and has no sappy cuddling and love-y shit, just a man to man thing with some fucking, talking and fun.

Someone tell me I'm not the only one?
>>
>>7369338

> I think people who say grindr ruined the lgbt community are retarded

> Once I buy my mom's car off of her, I'm considering putting all my stuff in storage and driving across the country for a summer. Maybe do that in 2018 once I've saved up enough to do so. I don't know any other way I'm going to afford to travel, but I also want to meet people and do shit.

> The number of lgbt people who smoke is disgusting and one of the main reasons why I don't think I will ever get married. You can say live and let live all you want, but if my "let live" is living with chronic bronchitis then you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>7369774

You probably aren't. However, if I'm being completely honest, if I were to date you I would probably try and kill myself. I need the kind of bossy bottom who will show me a lot of affection and do cutesy shit like putting his snapback on my head after wearing it and going on picnics and shit.
>>
>I am so incredibly desperate for a masc male friend to "bro" out with that I have resorted to hook up sites

>Coming to 4chan is the only male interaction I have asides my boyfriend, who is a little bitch boy lately

>>7369774
Ha, that is my relationship. The cuddling shit happens, but not very often. It's mostly just jokes, games, and chilling. It's all I've ever known so I can't tell you if it is as awesome as it sounds, but we are 10 years strong.
>>
I have been on HRT for 4 months without telling my parents. In one week, I'm moving back in with my mom.

Either I out myself now, or I'm living in a wacky anime
>>
File: 1480856786634.png (86KB, 265x285px) Image search: [Google]
1480856786634.png
86KB, 265x285px
>>7369815
>if I were to date you I would probably try and kill myself.
What the fuck, why? So, I shouldn't be a rough/unsentimental bottom?
>>
Am a normie :(
>>
>>7370094
Choose the wacky anime universe every time
>>
>>7369338
Dude, you just need less needy friends.

Confessions:
> I haven't showered in days.
No hot water due to plumbing fuckups.

> I'm planning to kill myself before I get so old I'm a burden on society

> It is legitimately a struggle for me to survive winter because it's so fucking depressing.

> I need to go on a diet. Badly.
>>
>>7371207
I don't have that many to begin with, I'm just autistic and can't handle any.

>> I'm planning to kill myself before I get so old I'm a burden on society
Same as me, though I don't care about burdening society... I just don't want to depend on anyone to care of me.

>> I need to go on a diet. Badly.
Yes, me too. I'll start soon; I'll only cheat on Xmas and I won't go overboard.
>>
>>7372217
Autism is no excuse. You just need friends that aren't needy normie types.

I honestly just don't see the point in living if I can't do the things I enjoy. One of my grandfathers had the right idea; he ignored advice from doctors, and continued to do things he enjoyed, then suddenly died of a heart attack on the way to the toilet in the middle of the night, before he got too old and before his wife forgot him.
He ended up a friendless shut-in because he'd outlived all his friends, but his funeral was attended by children and grandchildren, and his favourite little cakey things were served. Since he never wanted any fuss, it was just held in someone's garden on a nice sunny day, and people chatted and petted cats and caught up on things.
I think that was the last time I saw most of them; they never invited me to the other funeral, so fuck them.

Diet started today. The thursday night takeaway was smaller, I am eating less doughnuts at work, lighter lunches, etc.
And more activity so I don't have to cut out tasty things.
>>
>>7369338
>I pretend to be caring and thoughtful to fit in with the normies

Fucking normie
>>
>>7369338
i want to cut my boyfriend's legs off at the knee so he can't leave me
>>
>>7369338
>have literally zero friends
>wonder everyday what's wrong with me
>youngest in the family (because muh gay hormone theory), so spend time contemplating dying alone in nursing home after years of solitude
>>
>>7372979
Sounds like a nice way to go down desu, anon. I've never understood the ppl who say "oh I don't eat this or that cause it's bad for my health. I want to live longer :V" Why would I want 100+ years depriving myself of what I enjoy. Good luck with your diet! How long do you plan on doing it for?

>>7373009
Mmm... I hadn't thought of it like that. Maybe I am.

>>7373133
Just make him fat, and be less clingy. He'll think you don't like him as much cause he's fat and he'll try hard to keep you.

>>7373171
>wonder everyday what's wrong with me
Nothing is wrong with you... you're most likely just different. If it bothers you - like it used to bother me - look at what normies or whoever you want to fit in with like and cultivate an interest for those things (even if you don't really like it). Start picking up on the things that they say or do, and once you do a pretty decent job at emulating them you'll have "friends".
>>
>>7370354
Me too. I was a lolsorandom doucher in high school which drew me to the site, mostly /b/. I'm really only here because I've developed a form of Stockholm syndrome with the site. I have a job, a partner, and we're moving in together soon
>>
File: IMG_4372.jpg (44KB, 483x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4372.jpg
44KB, 483x513px
I haven't spoken to people in months and my OCD had come back in a big way and it feels like my brain is rotting on the inside, I'm malnourished and dehydrated and because I can't pay for for that much food. Everyone in my family has abandoned me and made a show of it.

I also started hanging around my university again even though I'm "obliged" not to go there.
>>
The only reason i haven't had sex the past few months is i have a small pilonidal cyst at the base of my tailbone. I carefully clean it and prevent infections, it doesnt smell at all, but I have no idea how to get rid of it without doctors cutting my ass in half.
>>
>>7375990
Dude, they can take care of that at the doctor's office. Get it done and move on.
>>
>>7370136

I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm saying that it wouldn't be the kind of relationship that would be good for my own mental health. I would crave the affectionate part of a relationship too much and having that rejected would kill me inside.

I've been in relationships like that where the guys just want to fuck and hang out. Any time you try and cuddle or hold hands in the privacy of your own home, they reject it. I just end up sitting their awkwardly aware of the disconnect between what I need to feel satisfied and what I'm getting.

Kudos to you if/when you find someone who you can have that sort of relationship with and have it be healthy. I just brought up my thoughts because this is a fucking confession thread.
>>
My dysphoria is mild enough that I could probably manage it without transitioning (although sex would never work), but the larger part of my reason is the satisfaction I'll get from being able to spite anyone who disapproves. I don't like normie morons; being trans is going to be a good means to filtering them out
>>
>>7376740
But they slice your ass up to remove it
>>
>>7376756
Not that anon, but god that sounds awful. Having someone but not being able to cuddle or be intimate would be mental torture
>>
>>7369477
this
>>
File: x.png (176KB, 631x389px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
176KB, 631x389px
>I think most LGBTQ are extreme bigots who really don't care about equality or a good society, but rather just to not be personally oppressed and that it's disgusting

>I think the majority of people are abusive to their children, from emotionally to physically, etc.

>I have zero bonds to anyone but the ones I love, from my parents to my older brother to my aunts. If they died I wouldn't really be phased emotionally, it would be like losing a backpack, I'd use or think of it sometimes, but I wouldn't really mind.

>I think men who are attracted to women actually are retarded and have the worst quality standards and that they don't even know what a real female looks like

>Anyone who calls any political party that gets a almost majority of the vote "left" should literally be slaughtered
>>
>>7369338
I don't have a fetish for vomit but I had a heavy sexual atraction to a close friend, he was gay too, and very very hot, and I was too afraid to admit my true feelings, as I was afraid of losing him. He did catch me taking pictures of his feet once and just thought it funny and said, whatever gets your jollies off. Anyway one time he came over to my condo after a night out in Indianapolis after gorging on seafood and liquor he crashed at my place. But before he assed out he vomitted everything up in my trash can and then passed out. After I made sure he was okay. I took the trashcan shamefully into the bathroom and ate his vomit, because I so badly wanted a part of him to be inside me. I felt so disgusted afterwards because I hate vomit, but I had such the hots for him. Hell I'd eat Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, or Liam Hemsworth's vomit as well if given the opportunity.
>>
>>7377519
Broke up with someone because of this.

The person I was in a relationship w refused to open up to me and talk, cuddle, whatever. Shit drove me up the walls because I craved intimacy and wanted to support this person, but I didn't know how to communicate my needs and they didn't wanna.

It is as awful as it sounds.
>>
>>7380348
>I have zero bonds to anyone but the ones I love
Same. And there's nobody i love.
>>
>>7377519
Another anon chiming in to say that it is torture. My husband won't cuddle or have sex with me, it's slowly ruining our marriage.

>"You never seem happy anymore"

I want to scream at him.
>>
>>7380348
>I think men who are attracted to women actually are retarded and have the worst quality standards and that they don't even know what a real female looks like

What is a real female?
>>
>>7383081
Ah, I do love people, although only a very select few from a certain group.
Everyone else I simply do not enjoy the company of even, but rather they are simply neutral at best. Obviously neutral will be preferred than being alone sometimes, but there are some that no matter their position or mine, I'd love for them to be by my side.

>>7383083
>My husband won't
This is why most women end up getting kids.
Seriously, I'm not even joking, the reason why women often want kids later in life is because they NEED the cuddles.

>>7383108
One that isn't pretending all the time, dressing up in shit they don't even like, and painting themselves in makeup.
A genuine person.
>>
>>7369338
Ftm. If I don't come out before at least one of my grandparents croak, I'll never forgive myself.
My first actual moral dilemma
>>
>>7373365
>Good luck with your diet! How long do you plan on doing it for?

Thanks.
And I'm doing it until I lose the belly that I seem to have acquired. I noticed I was actually catching it on things, so I have to rebalance food intake versus calories burned.
I've been good so far. Cooked instead of resorting to frozen pizza, smaller takeaway instead of two people's worth of food, and I turned down the option to go large on fast food.

I'd rather die young than give up sausages and bacon.
I'm just ignoring 'health' advice and just avoiding heavily processed foods, additives, and ready meals.

>>7373171
>spend time contemplating dying alone in nursing home after years of solitude
Kill yourself first.
That's my plan. When I start to get so old I can't enjoy myself, I'm just going to buy a fast motorbike and a cheap helmet, and go slam myself into the side of a bridge so I can plummet to a relatively quick death, instead of a long drawn-out affair involving years of having to be taken care of by younger generations as society values me less and less.
The thought of getting that old sickens me. I won't let myself get that way. That's not living. That's just dying slowly.

>>7375990
They won't cut it in half. My sister had that, they put her into surgery and basically cut it out and sewed the hole up., all under anaesthetic.

>>7383083
Have you tried talking to him about it?
>>
>>7384516
What, so when we buried her behind the shed it didn't count as a moral dilemma? Why didn't you say so. You had me worried.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.