[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will my hair grow back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: bald_nami.jpg (79KB, 536x486px) Image search: [Google]
bald_nami.jpg
79KB, 536x486px
So Ive been on Cypro, Estrofem, Dutasteride, and Finasteride for nearly 4 months now, and i am going insane waiting to see any regrowth.

Latest blood test shows my T is now totally nuked, when i started at 24yo it was very high male range. Should i be panicking, or am just being to impatient.. It seems like my hairline is getting worse, its already so bad, i should assume its getting worse from shedding right? and it will regrow?

Please, someone tell me im not completely fucked T_T
>>
>>7368993
After your hair follicles "decide" to grow terminal hair again, it takes at least 3 months for them to be visible.
Does this help you?
>>
I'd like to but it sounds bad, just wear a wig for now and be mentally happy.
>>
>>7369010
so what triggers them to grow terminal again? just the lack of dht?
>>
I spent a year waiting for mine to grow back, still thin af. 7-9ng/dl of T the entire time. I started minoxidil 2 months ago and have seen more regrowth than in the entire year before. Will probably still be at least another year before I can stop wearing a wig, if ever.

If it's just your hairline and not thinning all over the top/crown, save up for hair transplants, otherwise start minox now and never stop
>>
Get transplants or use minox/a wig. I started at 18 with minor recession(I started losing hair at 15 but it was a very very slow process), probably NW2 that was a fourth way to being a NW3, I've been on hrt exactly a year and a week now and it's coming back, but it's coming back slowly. It sorta happens in bursts too, like whenever I first started all the tiny peachfuzz hairs on my temples got a tad bit longer and then every month or so a row of regular hairs that weren't there before pop up on the left side and slowly gross out into normal hairs, and then the right side slowly follows, but not quite as quickly, but that might be just me, the hair on my right side receded before the left side and then my left side receded back to the same point, so it kinda seems like the balding process is just rewinding in a way. It's pretty interesting actually. I'm a little scared that I might end up with no recession on my left side but still have my right side slightly receded though. It's entirely possible to cover up my hairline now tho and my hair looks pretty nice so I'm pretty happy with the results.

Best of luck to my fellow male pattern baldness trannies, I've heard hair regrowth is generally one of the slowest effects of hrt(those peeps who go from a NW5 to a NW1 in eight months are an outlier) and can take up to five years for you to see the full extent of what you're gonna get back, so stay strong and be patient.
>>
In areas where there's no growth whatsoever you probably won't get it back. Minoxidil (aka Rogaine) may help, but you can't stop it. You can probably get away with applying only once a day though.
>>
File: 1477545975376.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1477545975376.gif
1MB, 540x304px
I am showing signs of hair thinning at my crown and along my part.

I've been taking 2.5 mg of Finasteride daily for about 6 months.

I was using minoxidil twice a day too for a couple months at the start of Finasteride.

I have long hair, so it was a total bitch, and it made my hair all gross and chaulky and flat looking. Plus with long hair it made getting on all parts of the scalp up top really difficult and time consuming. I stopped after a couple months.

Will I be okay just using Finasteride, or do I need to also get back on minoxidil forever?
>>
File: massager.jpg (4KB, 178x283px) Image search: [Google]
massager.jpg
4KB, 178x283px
>>7370755
try using the liquid with the dropper, put the dropper through your hair directly on the scalp and put thin lines of it where you want it, then use pictured to spread it around a bit
>>
>>7370644
>so it kinda seems like the balding process is just rewinding in a way

This my experience too. I was balding for 3-4 years slowly then 5 months before i started hrt my hair started losing quicker. So far I've been on fin for 6.5 months, HRT for 5 months.

I've turned the clock back maybe 1 year in terms of loss. As anon said, it's precisely rewinding itself based on what was most recently lost.

Don't expect to get hair back that died more than 4-5 years ago. The sooner the hair died the easier it regrows.

Also if you use minox, you'll need to keep using it forever,
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.