[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

face feminization surgery - to sum up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: beat2.jpg (489KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beat2.jpg
489KB, 1600x1200px
nobody is saying in absolute terms that nobody passes even after FFS. The concept that is being discussed here is that FFS is extremely expensive and overrated and in that many cases it won't work. So, of course, there is a very small percentage of transsexuals for whom FFS is sufficient. However, for the vast majority of transsexuals, FFS is not sufficient at all because there are just way too many masculine cues in the face and simply setting back the forehead or reducing the chin is not enough. What is confusing is why FFS surgeons charge such astronomical fees if they should know that it can do only so much
>>
>>7367316
wow, I mean wow. The woman in the picture, I clocked her only because she is too gorgeous to be a cis-female. She looks like a work of art. This proves that skull size autist was wrong all along. This woman in the picture had an incredibly amazing result and she could be a model for Victoria's Secret
>>
>>7367316
Wow thank you for that amazing insight skull size autist! I can't believe I thought ffs was a magical procedure that was guaranteed to work and had absolutely zero risk of failing. I'm glad you came along with your intelligence to tell me this little known truth. You really are so much smarter than all of us.
>>
>>7367336
Also, skull size autist, you are so knowledgeable. Nobody on this forum knew that FFS can fail, in fact, we all are stupid trannies who believe whatever surgeons tell us to get our money. Wow, thank you so much. We can now go out and face the world.
>>
File: Skullsizeautistisright01.jpg (35KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
Skullsizeautistisright01.jpg
35KB, 650x488px
>>7367316
Skull size autist, you are simply the best.

>NEWS COMING IN:
Tranny skull from ancient times found.
Pic related.
I cant wait to see that thing in the museum irl and learn something about my transsexual ancestors.
>>
>>7367378
not funny, bitch
>>
>>7367389
It's kinda funny.
>>
>>7367393
only for pathetic trannies with no self-awareness like you
>>
>>7367378
so, what is your point? Since you go out of your way to ridicule any FFS-related thread. So, basically you are saying that the female and male skulls are identical and when there are differences, those differences are completely correctable via FFS. Is this what you want to say? Yes or no?
>>
File: Skullsizeautistisright02.jpg (47KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Skullsizeautistisright02.jpg
47KB, 650x366px
>>7367378
Here's another pic showing the archaeological site.

It was clear to both the archaeologists and the non-academic excavation workers (seen in pic related) that this sceleton belongs to an ancient male-to-female transsexual. You can only imagine the ridicule and ostracism the individual in question had to endure during their lifetime.

Sadly, until today absolutely no progress has been made: Male-to-female transsexuals still have to suffer from what osteologists call transmacrocephaly.
>>
>>7367389
I thought it was pretty funny
>>
>>7367404
>only for pathetic trannies with no self-awareness like you
>no self-awareness

Oh the irony
>>
>>7367420
you are trying to divert the attention from the real problem. You are resorting to the typical pseudo-intellectual humor typical of autogynephiles. Nobody is saying here that the casual observer is an anthropologist. Nobody is saying that they go around with a sliding caliper. However, what is being done here, is spelling out the reasons why people who have FFS still fail to pass. People spend 60 k and end up looking worse or, at best, a feminized man. And people still clock them. Then they go to hug boxes like Susan's forum or Reddit and they say "I think I have been clocked, why? It can't be the face since I have had FFS" and here the delusional autogynephiles start telling them "oh honey, it must be because you don't smile enough" or "it must be the vibe you put out" and all those bullshit. The reality is that anybody, even a retarded homeless can tell apart a man from a woman.
>>
>>7367433
I have a lot of self-awareness, you idiot, I know what clocks me. Stupid.
>>
>>7367408
God you're so dense. Now I don't want to speak for the poster you're replying to but no one thinks male and female skulls are exactly the same. Idk where you get these redoculous conjectures. The point is that in some cases ffs can make a male skull look close enough to a female skull so that no one except the most enlightened of autists will ever know the difference
>>
>>7367452
>makes sweeping conjectures based on no evidence
>gets mad when someone makes a conjecture based on no evidence

This is amazing
>>
File: Skullsizeautistisright03.jpg (42KB, 450x554px) Image search: [Google]
Skullsizeautistisright03.jpg
42KB, 450x554px
>>7367448
>yfw you suffered from transmacrocephaly during your lifetime and 2400 years later humankind needs three excavation workers and an archeologist wearing a white hat to move your tranny skull uphill
>>
File: 1454273085149.png (560KB, 637x515px) Image search: [Google]
1454273085149.png
560KB, 637x515px
>15 posts
>4 posters
>>
>>7367455
The point is that in very few cases FFS can make a male skull look close enough to a female skull.
>>
File: Harold-Shipman.jpg (361KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Harold-Shipman.jpg
361KB, 2197x1463px
>>7367316
>tranny comes to doctor's surgery
>wants FFS
>gives her a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>7367455
I swear, people like you deserve to die in agony. You are so fucking stupid. You are so angry because you haven't had FFS and it is your ultimate hope to pass, so, you get all triggered when someone points out the limits of FFS.
>>
>>7367316
>why FFS surgeons charge such astronomical fees

because they can.
also: to deter the average person who is expecting above average results.
if someone is willing to pay a huge sum of money for something it means they have a lot of money AND they have put a lot of energy into learning about it and still want it done in spite of the minimal effects. also, the surgeon doesn't have to do as many surgeries.
it is about supply and demand. if it was cheap then everybody would want it done and the surgeon would have to work around the clock for little reward.
>>
>>7367543
no, it's because trannies believe that FFS will change their lives. Even the ones who have no money, will get a loan from the bank and pay for the stupid FFS. The real problem is expectations. FFS doctors will recite "I can't guarantee to make you pretty, but, I can guarantee you I can make you look like a born female, face-wise". This is misrepresentation and false advertisement.
>>
>>7367530
I wish this were reality, sign me up.
>>
>>7367316
I think what a lot of anti-ffs people don't realize is that ffs isn't made to make you look like a beauty queen (although it should at that price) and it's not the fountain of youth either. A lot of these examples are of older transwomen who have extreme masculine features plus aging.
>>
>>7367569
What you are really saying:
>"((I)) had exaggerated expectations."
>"((I)) got a loan from the bank to get FFS."
>"((I)) listened to the FFS advertisement"
>"It didn't go well for ((me))."
>"((I))'m bitter now."
>>
>>7367589
we are not talking about beauty. Do not confuse attractiveness with being believable as a woman and being able to blend in. A lot of real women are extremely unattractive and yet nobody in their right mind would even think that they are men. However, people who undergo FFS still look like men. What does beauty have to do with this? Nothing.
>>
>>7367595
if your expectation was to have a passable face and post FFS you have a manly face, is that an exaggerated or legitimate expectation? answer this question
>>
File: delicious.gif (1MB, 200x206px) Image search: [Google]
delicious.gif
1MB, 200x206px
>>7367618
>>
>>7367630
?????
>>
File: meansno.gif (768KB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
meansno.gif
768KB, 272x200px
>>7367709
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1080x1080px
>>7367316
The flip side is that femboys can abuse it to be even more cute/trap if they want to. Now there's just the matter of ticking insurance into giving it.

It's a lot easier if you're only invested in being pretty, not actually being a real girl.
>>
>>7367726
femboys might be short and petite and very effeminate and yet have amazingly masculine faces that no amount of FFS can correct. These memes about starting HRT pre-teens and becoming a goddess has to stop.
>>
>>7367589
WHy are you confusing beauty with believability?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.