[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Andreja's Oxford Union Q&A, /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

File: oxfordunion.jpg (267KB, 1321x852px) Image search: [Google]
oxfordunion.jpg
267KB, 1321x852px
What do you think about Andreja's Oxford Union Q&A, /lgbt/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcAljNNKROU [Embed]

Some more specific questions you might want to think about:

>Is she dressed appropriately for the occasion in your opinion?

>Do you like her marxist-leninist vocabulary and worldview?

>Do you think that Donald Trump is literally a facist and "that fascism is on the rise" in the western world?

>Why are the rating of the video so bad?

Please discuss.
>>
File: IMG_4293.jpg (338KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4293.jpg
338KB, 1600x900px
>>7366834
Donald isn't fascist but yes, the US needs to be firebombed and obliterated as soon as humanly possible, this has needed to happen for a long long time so it's not just because of him.
>>
>>7366834

Because /pol/tards flock to this shit for their ideological circlejerks. Certain videos end up being mostly circulated by them because most people who'd vaguely agree with the sentiment don't care, don't need it reinforced, or aren't interested in hearing a supermodel talk about it. /Pol/ can find endless entertainment just in going after the skirt.

PS. This paragraph basically exists for similar purposes.

I didn't watch the whole thing. Does she start talking about dialectical materialism? The proletariat? Does she eventually insist on the transfer of the means of production from the hands of the capitalist bourgeoisie to the workers?
>>
And now I completely dislike one of my favorite individuals

Just fucking end me
>>
>>7366834
>Is she dressed appropriately for the occasion in your opinion?
Her coat is appropriate. The rest is pretty attention-getting in my opinion, except the boots maybe. But hey, she's a fashion model after all! Well... then again, she does look out of place.

She's an international socialst and against borders in the widest sense of the term: no national borders, no class differences, no gender categories. That would lead to a state of the world without nations, classes and gender. I ask myself, if she really thought that to an end. That's the opposite of diversity. Her logic goes like this: categories lead to seperation, seperation leads to facism. I do not quite get that.

>Do you think that Donald Trump is literally a facist and "that fascism is on the rise" in the western world?
No. I wonder, why she comes to that conclusion. She buys what the mainstream media says in this regard. Then again, she knows that all established parties in western countries are not really fit for bringing the necessary change, e.g. she's not only against Trump, but also anti-Hillary.
Okay, she experienced a race-war first hand during her childhood. But absolutely zero seperation is just as bad as that harsh kind of using categories. I see no difference between the majority of SJWs and nazis really.

>Why are the ratings of the video so bad?
Probalby because of her very strong opinions (see above).
I don't get her. Wants she demolish gender categories or does she want to transition from one gender to another?

Well, do I dislike Andreja now? Hell no! I disagree with her strongly on most subjects, but I'm glad for people having different views.
Sadly, the questions from the audience were very - let's say - "tame"? I would like to see how Andreja responds to opinions that disagree with hers. If she is cool with that, open to lead a discussion and ready to consider views, which are very different from her own, I like her.
>>
>>7366834
How do we redpill her?
>>
File: Geert cat.jpg (42KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Geert cat.jpg
42KB, 704x396px
>>7368563
By showing her that so called right wing parties are actually pro-lgbt and that some amout of seperation, e.g. national borders, are good. The biggest thread for lgbt-people nowadays stem from religious (read: muslim) fanaticism.
>>
so awkward cant watch more than 20 seconds

I liked them better when I knew nothing about them other than they seemed cool af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFxYP6PKvH8
>>
>>7366834
I think """"she"""" doesn't pass at all and is obviously a man
>>
>>7366834
Well fuck, if a super model can't fucking pass what hope is there for us?
>>
>>7368902
I'm OP. If you're implying that I said that Andreja didn't pass, you're wrong.
>>
>>7368914
I'm >>7368902 and I'm clearly stating that I do not believe she passes. She comes off like a really gay dude.
>>
>>7368953
that's because """""""""straight"""""""" trannies are just really gay dudes
>>
File: yoda.jpg (168KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
168KB, 1024x576px
>>7368984
shhhttt!
Hide your power-levels, fellow transbian. They still think they are superior... let them believe it!
>>
It believe them let... superior are they think still they!
>>
>>7369067
Words of wisdom writing do you.
Letting cuddle you you will me let.
>>
>>7368997
""""""""""""""""""""lesbian"""""""""""""""""""""""" trannies are just straight dudes
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 471x700px
>>7366834
Someone please ask her to go back to being the emperor of all femboys
>>
>>7368984
>>7368997
>implying we're not both degenerate if we don't pass

kys, kms
>>
>>7369443
>implying that """"straight"""" trannies won't be degenerate, if they don't pass, either
Let them believe..
>>
>>7368613
>The biggest thread for lgbt-people nowadays stem from religious (read: muslim) fanaticism.
maybe globally, but in the US the biggest threat is from fundie christians, who are about to actually be *in power*, not some vague danger
>>
>>7366834
Wow. She looks gr8 is pics but in that video it's super obvious that she doesn't pass.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 495x700px
>YFW all the butter hons this thread are dissing my beautiful femboy husbando
>>
>>7366834
>>Is she dressed appropriately for the occasion in your opinion?
Not really, but it could be worse.

>>Do you like her marxist-leninist vocabulary and worldview?
No.

>>Do you think that Donald Trump is literally a facist and "that fascism is on the rise" in the western world?
No.

>>Why are the rating of the video so bad?
I think that's pretty obvious.
>>
Knowing came for her boring rhetoric about the end of the world
>>
>>7369159
""""""""""""""""""""straight"""""""""""""""""""""""" trannies are just gay dudes
>>
File: hardcore mtf projection.png (651KB, 3144x2496px) Image search: [Google]
hardcore mtf projection.png
651KB, 3144x2496px
>>7371058
Fuck off and leave this board already.
We all know who you are and what you stand for.
>>
>>7368997
Well we are superior but transbians set an incredibly low bar
>>
>>7370597
Well look we have been trying to say passing is a meme. And you guys call us autists and say (i laugh Every time I read this) that we run into trannies all the time and just don't realize it !

Dominos fall as you realize every single famous trans person does not pass or looks like a fucking weirdo
>>
>>7369200
>"Someone please ask Andreja to go back to being the emperor of all femboys"
She was never a femboy. She took antiandrogens since age 14 and her friends knew that she is trans way before she got popular worldwide.
I've even seen an interview with her seeing her laughing at the term "femboy" and asking what that term should even mean.
Don't want to destroy your idol, but it is as it is.

>>7372633
Skull size autist, you are the new cancer of this board. Nobody likes you here and this is your own fault. Do yourself a favor and leave. And if you don't leave, at least stop writing in the first person plural because it is cringy as fuck.

What you believe to be your own "wisdom" or "insights" is actually pretty much just common sense.
>>
>>7366834
wow that was really cringy
>>
>>7372665
I'm writing in plural because you morons can't tell two separate people a part
>>
>>7372738
>implying that everybody posting on /lgbt/ actually stays on /lgbt/ for so long that they can spot any single individual by recognizing their writing style
Not everybody is an autist like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 630x818px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 630x818px
>>7372665
Cite the dissing femboys thing, cause femgen's playbook is written right off everything he did until 2014.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3384942

Hate the news link but she was really open about her femboy persona right down to denying HRT use and insisting she was an unnaturally cute boy via nature.

Even if she laughs, she can't take back half a decade of femboyism she preached for.
>>7372538
Uh, I'm not the shrink, I'm from femgen and was one of the ones arguing with them. You just can't handle the fact you'll never live up to our idol. Do yourself a favor and fix that paranoia will ya?
>>
>>7366834
That shit simply does not work, and anyone believing that this day and age have to go back to school.
I haven't seen any fascists in the west actually.

Not everything you don't like if fascism, not every right wing party is fascism, and all these antifascist communist are arguably supporting a system that's far worse.
Unless of course those millions upon millions of dead were not because of "real" communism.
>>
>>7373224
You actually responded just to me in your post.
I'm really sorry I thought you were the shrink!

Let's talk about Andrej(a). Well, she did this whole femboy thing, yes. You are right with that. But she did it because she was young, wanted the money and the fashion industry literally(!) told her that she would not be successful as a tranny, but only as that genderbender type of person (genetic wonder etc.): "Nobody wants to see a tranny" - she quoted that sentence, sorry, I cannot recall in which interview it was, I've seen almost all of them back in 2014 and before, when I still was a dedicated fan. She changed her agencies after getting SRS and finally outing herself as transsexual to the public for a good reason, I think. She finally felt confident enough at some point in her career to out herself in public. Also, being transsexual specifically became popular in the year she transitioned. The mass media around the world praised her and her transition.

I didn't found the exact interview, where Andrej said this thing about the term femboy, but I found this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpqFLqh62_g
Watch at approx. 00:05:05.
She's talking about "feminine man" or "femmyman", though, pretty similar to femboy. Damn, I wished I could find this other interview right now.

>"Even if she laughs, she can't take back half a decade of femboyism she preached for."
She literally did it for the money. I do not blame her for that. As I said, she was being told by her agencies that she can only survive in the fashion industry by continuing that image. But as I said before, her friends called her "Andreja" during her years of "femboyism" and adressed her as a female. She knew that she is transsexual for a long time (as she says herself in her more recent interviews).
>>
File: 1480678820213.jpg (85KB, 1076x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1480678820213.jpg
85KB, 1076x1052px
What is happening, guys?

I was such a great fan of Andreja until 2014! Then it somehow went downhill. Was it her HRT? Or the fact that she got somehow into radical political views?

I'm sad.
To some degree I can relate to this anon (>>7367231), thouh I still do not dislike her... I just can't bring myself to like this video.

I hope she is just going through a phase!
>>
>>7368479
>That's the opposite of diversity.
Not really, diversity would exist on a personal level, the real reason people favor "diversity" in the sense of "mixing people from different groups" is that it helps break down those barriers, once those barriers are gone, everyone is basically one group and "diversity" exists in differences between individuals, rather than differences between the groups.

>Her logic goes like this: categories lead to seperation, seperation leads to facism. I do not quite get that.
Basically it's that viewing people as groups leads to an us vs them mentality. It's not exactly a new idea.

>>7368613
Can you give some examples of some "right-wing parties" that are actually pro-LGBT? Really the only "pro-LGBT" policy I've seen coming from the right is their opposition to Muslims, other than that they seem to view LGBT as a threat to traditional values, or at least as being useful idiots for Marxists.

>>7373322
>Not everything you don't like if fascism, not every right wing party is fascism, and all these antifascist communist are arguably supporting a system that's far worse.
Fascism is basically right-wing nationalist totalitarianism. We don't really have right-wing parties openly calling for totalitarianism, but it's at least as accurate to call right-wing nationalists fascists as it is to call the welfare system Communism.
>>
>>7366834

Yes, she looks great

Yes, it is widely accepted that marxist-leninism is the only true path forward for humanity.

>>Do you think that Donald Trump is literally a facist and "that fascism is on the rise" in the western world?

Yes and yes, that's a fact. The regressive right will ruin us if we don't stop them.

>>Why are the rating of the video so bad?

Far right shills paid by Russia.
>>
File: IMG_3646.png (433KB, 406x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3646.png
433KB, 406x505px
>>7379456
This
He's a femboy
>>
>>7379349
>"Diversity would exist on a personal level, the real reason people favor 'diversity' in the sense of 'mixing people from different groups' is that it helps break down those barriers, once those barriers are gone, everyone is basically one group and 'diversity' exists in differences between individuals, rather than differences between the groups."
There will never be only one group including all people because every individual will always belong to different groups.
The diversity of languages alone leads to various groups, e.g. spanish native-speakers, trained spanish speakers with no accent, spanish speakers with foreign accent, non-spanish speakers. I could deliver examples almost infinitely.
Individuals have different interests and therefore form different groups. Gamers will usually group - surprise - with gamers, fashionistas with fashionistas etc. We all have, thank you nature, not only various interests but also different natural talents. That is our great strength. It is natural that we group with people, who share the same talents as we do. Think of sport clubs and scientific communities. There are countless examples of groups that appear naturally in a human society.
The diversity of individuals and the diversity of groups depend on each other in our world. The task of politics is to create harmony between groups.
Also: the destruction of national borders, races and classes is one of the most undemocratic things ever since the majority of people want to preserve these aspects of their lifes. The nation state is literally the fundament of democracy until this day. Destroying nation states would only lead to more power for non-government organizations, the big industry and last but not least the banks. If the nation state ceased to exist, even the little but still significant amount of democracy we still have left would perish in an instant. This would ultimately end in a worldwide tyranny humankind has never encountered before.

(cont.)
>>
>>7379349
>"Basically it's that viewing people as groups leads to an us vs them mentality. It's not exactly a new idea."
There will always be groups, so there will always be some kind of "us versus them mentality", too. The main task is to prevent that this mentality grows into the extreme mutating into an "either us -or- them" mentality. Even people, who are in favor of a complete destruction of every such mentality, necessarily share with all others the very same mindset. You, too, are thinking in a "US, who advocate the demolishment of every 'we versus they' thinking" versus "THEY, who wish to preserve this very thinking" mindset, for example. It's the same with metaphysics. You may say that metaphysics is utterly useless or even harmful and should be abolished, but this very stance is in it's nature a metaphysic statement. You may try to fight this mindset, but you cannot escape it as a human being.
Saying that all separation is bad and leads to facism leads to accusing all people to be facists. That's not a new idea either. There are a lot of people, who see "facists" everywhere.

>"Can you give some examples of some 'right-wing parties' that are actually pro-LGBT? Really the only 'pro-LGBT' policy I've seen coming from the right is their opposition to Muslims, other than that they seem to view LGBT as a threat to traditional values, or at least as being useful idiots for Marxists."
I'm glad you are asking that question.
The dutch PVV (Partij voor de Vrijheid / Party for Freedom) led by Geert Wilders is considered "very right wing" by the msm in europe and is pro-lgbt. The party is popular among gay people.
The french FN (Front National / national front) led by Marine Le Pen is winning the gay vote in Paris. That's extraordinary because the FN used to be a extreme right wing party. Le Pen is probably pro gay marriage.
The Swedish Democrats party organizes parades together with the lgbt-community in muslim areas to provoke these people.

(cont.)
>>
>>7379349
The AfD in Germany has an interest group for homosexual people. They are against premature sexual education (they basically want just to inform students about sexuality and not instruct them to do anything, yes, this is done in Germany nowadays...) and they are against "gender mainstreaming". But they acknowledge the existence of transsexuals, for example. When it comes to gay marriage, they are against it. But gay marriage is still illegal in Germany anyways. So is the AfD pro-lgbt? Well, in some ways definietly - I did not even mention the fact that they are the only german party speaking against muslim violence against gays. In other aspects they are against adding more lgbt-rights.

It is sometimes difficult to tell, in which ways a political party is pro- or anti-lgbt. These issues are -usually- secondary to most parties in the western world. There are anti-lgbt individiuals in almost every party, I guess. But, for me, it's a matter of fact that parties (at least european ones), which are considered "right wing" are not as anti-lgbt as they are labeled by the msm and even pro-lgbt (or even highly pro-lgbt like the PVV) in many instances! I mean, even Viktor Orban (Hungary) said in an important speech that gay people are an important part of hungarian society and that he will protect their rights as fellow citizens.

Andreja just calls all of these parties I mentioned generally facist. Sorry, but that's just inconsiderate. The world is more complex than that and not black and white.

(cont.)
>>
>"Fascism is basically right-wing nationalist totalitarianism. We don't really have right-wing parties openly calling for totalitarianism, but it's at least as accurate to call right-wing nationalists fascists as it is to call the welfare system Communism."
Good thinking here, but I still have to add a few thoughts here.. I really hope you are still inclined to read.
Facism is considered nationalist totalitarianism, but it isn't. Yes, I'm saying that Hitler was not a nationalist right now. Consider this just a moment. He is responsible for the death of millions of german jews. The german jews clearly belonged to the german nation. The history of german jews is long and extraordinary rich. The majority of german jews identified more as being german than jewish and, yes, even strong nationalist thinking was prevalent. By killing these people Hitler killed german people, people who identified as german, were part of german culture etc.
What Hitler did was to redefine "nation" as "nation of blood" rather than "nation of culture/language". The german language was not important for him, it was not defining Germany or its people in his view.
But the german identiy as a nation was only possible because Martin Luther literally invented the german language. A nation is a language/culture-group. What Hitler had in mind is something completely different, he had some kind of biological (first nature) nation in mind. But nations are second nature, they are cultural.
>>
>>7379462
Fem"boy"s don't have a vagina or silicone tits
>>
>>7366834
She's dressed like a whore tbqh.

Well... I guess not?

Anti-facists are acting like the real nazis this day.

Because people can't stand this pseudo-intellectual bs anymore.
>>
>>7380197
>Martin Luther
Wasn't he always writing manifestos demanding the Jews get purged and everything they built be burnt?
>>
>>7383936
>Anti-facists are acting like the real nazis this day.

Explain how. Because conservatives are still behaving as authoritarian as back in the day.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (116KB, 1264x821px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
116KB, 1264x821px
>>7384019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdrdAcsarrs
pic related.
Tell me that these people are not as bad as facists.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.