[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 6

File: 20161207_161814.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20161207_161814.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Be honest guys
>>
>>7366799
yes, very well
>>
nose is kind of masculine but everything else looks feminine. i wonder what your voice sounds like.
>>
Brow is really severe, get that done. Chin could be shaved. Nose could be reduced a bit.
You'll be cunt after those three things
>>
>>7366799
I'd clock you but it's just because I know how mtfs look. Probably would pass to the average unsuspecting person. Depends on voice, mannerisms and body though.
>>
>>7366799
Thanks for making me turn into an head acrobatic by posting your picture like this!

(You) will probably pass for the vast majority if not almost all cis people.
>>
>>7366799
You look like a quintessential tranny, no offense.

You are otherwise fairly attractive and there are many boyfriends in store for you.
>>
>>7366836
By brow you mean her brow ridge or her eyebrows?
>>
What >>7366852 said, but with that being said your nose doesn't look Masculine, it just looks stereotypically Jew senpaitachi
>>
>>7366799
i look exactly like you tbqh
are you german?
>>
File: smugsister.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
smugsister.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>7366799
goys*
>>
>>7366799

Nope. This is a gorgeous face for a woman... almost. But the nose is very bulky, the brow is very ridgy, and the chin is a little too big. So close though.
>>
>>7366799

You have given us no reference point to gauge your skull against, everyone knows its all about skull shape now. Please post another picture (full body shot) with yourself and your mother + any sisters you have. We need the reference points. Only then can we tear you down and make sure you know exactly why you are a hon.
>>
>>7366943
American actually
>>
>>7367120
what's your ancestry?
>>
>>7367160
Undetermined, either German or South African
>>
>>7366799
Can i just put a ring on your finger?
>>
>>7367177
hmm so you really don't know who your ancestors were? no family lore to tell about some italian great-grandgrandfather who arrived at staten island with only a suitcase?
>>
>>7367292
Nah, all we know is we've been here pre-civil war
>>7367281
W-what!?
>>
>>7367339
sorry if i'm rude, you're exactly my type
cute and fem but not too much, just want someone like you to put a ring on her finger and live happily ever after
>>
No, skull is too big.
>>
>>7367339
>all we know is we've been here pre-civil war
oh okay, nm
>>
>>7366799
You do not pass. Gorrilla brow ridge, robust nose, strong chin, huge shoulders, would bet $500 you have a deep ass masculine voice too. Go take a full body picture next to a 5'5 cis teeny bopper at the mall and you will see exactly why you do not pass.

Also regarding your ancestry you are not "South African" whites from South Africa are almost all of either Dutch or English ancestry. If your family was in the US pre-Civil War you are most likely English, Irish, and possibly German. To me you look primarily English-Irish, but most White Americans are a mix of all 3 if not more.

Also kys for making your own thread and pretending you are too good for passgen.
>>
>>7367361
>parroting skull size autist
>>
>>7367415
Eat shit and die skull autist.
The only reason why you spam /lgbt/ with your senseless drivel is because you are an unpassable hon whose masculine dudeface not even the most sophisticated advanced FFS can fix.
>>
>>7367426
I am not skull autist you sperglord mongrel kys
>>
>>7367415
This. If I were OP I would be ashamed to show my masculine hon face in public tbqh familia.
>>
>>7366799

Voice is the only factor!
>>
>>7367439
voice and face desu but that face looks feminine enough to make voice the only factor
>>
>>7367426
>OP getting this triggered
don't post your picture on 4chan if you can't handle the truth
>>
>>7366799
Face yes but not attractive.
Body from this angle is a no.
>>
>>7367467
I'm not OP you autistic doubleturd.
>>
>>7366799
You should thin your eyebrows a row or two more by plucking from the bottom and let the top regrow near the center. There's women with foreheads and brow ridges that big, but female eyebrows almost always start above or on the brow ridge, and yours are still slightly below it which is the one thing giving you away. This is why eyebrows are so important for passing. You should mostly be worried about adding roundness to your feminine, but angular face. If you pluck off the small sharp point leading to your nose, it would help soften the face some more.
But other than that one thing that I personally would clock you on, pass.
>>
Very sorry but no. Add volume to your hair, correct your brows and you can feel confident in general but looking at pic for 3 seconds i see chin jaw and nose. Sorry. Also thin metal head hair.
>>
skull
>>
>>7366799
Pass, and probably a cis girl.
You have no facial hair, which is pretty rare for mtfs that age.
>>
File: d.gif (4MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
d.gif
4MB, 576x324px
There's a lot of hard talk around here and no follow through.
>>
You pass to me. I'd love to play with you in the bedroom.
>>
>>7368032
you'd love to play with anything in your bedroom
>>
>>7368039
anything pretty
>>
>>7368039
#rekt
>>
90% pass. hot af
>>
Yes and you're beautiful.
>>
>>7366799
No, you look like a man. Give me a fucking break
>>
>>7366799
I'd say you're 99.9% there....
We literally spend all day on this site finding any features remotely masculine though. So to /lgbt/ theres a chance you get clocked, to the regular people you have no problems.
>>
>>7367415
Yeah the very reason he asked us in the first place is a confirmation he does not pass.

I mean look at him, what the fuck? That's a dude with faggy hair.

What the fuck are these people smoking, saying he passes?

The hugboxing here is fucking unreal.
>>
>>7369222
Yeah honestly this thread is kinda weird. I feel like there's confusion here between "you're attractive and I'd like to fug you" and someone actually passing. I'd clock this girl easily, her nose and chin are ridiculous
>>
>>7366799
ur hot but you do look like a man
i can see a strong featured female in your face

but the chin and brow really ruin it
>>
>>7369222
she looks like an unconventionally attractive young woman, shitlord :^)
maybe ur just jealous cuz she passes and u don't ::^^)
>>
>>7369268
to someone who isn't highly experienced in picking out trannies that person would just look like a girl with an odd face
>>
>>7366799
Nice try hon, but no, you don't pass at all.
>>
>>7372414
>to someone who isn't highly experienced in picking out trannies that person would just look like a girl with an odd face
and there's the secret, 99.9% of the time people dont give a fuck and arent trying to clock trannies, as long as it isnt stupidly obvious or shoved in their face (super hon, male voice, acting like caitlyn jenner, etc)
>>
File: me.jpg (27KB, 580x616px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
27KB, 580x616px
>>7372465
me t b h
>>
>>7372465
Fuck this person, don't listen to them OP. They are just projecting their own insecurities. You can pass . It just looks like you just started hrt not too long ago. just give it a few more years and maybe do something a little different with your bangs. That's my advice but it's your body and like this guy said>>7372414
people aren't walking around looking to spot mtf all day. You'll be fine sweetie.
>>
>>7367426
I know her and she's prettier than the vast majority of passgen people desu
>>
>>7372553
I'm not OP.
Do you post in reddit a lot?
>>
>>7366799
>when you wear a scarf to hide your adam's apple

You are close enough to pass. I'd just assume you were a masculine-looking woman, rather than a man dressed as a woman.
>>
>>7372553
>that huge brow bone
>that manly nose
>that manly jaw
>those thin lips
Look, I'm all up for being nice to other trans people, but that doesn't mean I will indulge in that hon attitude.
Her face doesn't pass, that's obvious, and if she ever dream about actually passing she needs some serious feedback, not some condescending pats in the back and a "keep going like that, hon. You are rocking it". She needs actual criticism, and for that she needs to stop using cheap tricks to get some condescending thumbs up at some cantonesse daguerreotype online forum.
And yes, I know voice is a huge part of passing and maybe with the right voice she could pass, but as far as her face goes she still has a long way to go. FFS included.
>>
>>7372574
> she's prettier than the vast majority of passgen people desu
lol
bullshit
>>
>>7372606
I was talking to you idiot. I was telling OP not to listen to you. Because you're a fucking asshole.

>>7372623
Hey I gave my honest opinion. She could do a few things to make herself look more feminine but I honestly don't believe she couldn't pass. And I just think the way you said it was really cunty. "Nice try" . ? Why do you have to say it like that?

It helps no one and just breeds negativity in you and her
>>
>>7372648
I said it because she obviously posted the pic with a 90° degree inclination so the proportions of her face wouldn't appear manly. This is one of the many tricks used in the trans community to appear more feminine when in reality they're far from that (you know, like "ANGLES" thing).
If she actually wanted some honest criticism then she would have posted the pic correctly, would have done it in one of the many passing threads and would have offered some honest insights about what she needs to change. Instead, she made a thread for herself, said "be honest guys" (which is a codeword for "please, don't be harsh because I'm already harsh to myself) and used a cheap visual trick to appear more feminine.
For all I care she's an attention whore that doesn't deserve to be called in her bullshit and told to BTFO. I don't care if you're a tranny or not, if you're this dishonest and manipulative I will call you out because you deserve it.
>>
>>7372688
>for all I care she's an attention whore that deserve to be called on her bullshit and told to BTFO
FTFM.
>>
>>7372688

>tfw i can't live my life at a 90 degree angle from everyone else so that i will pass :(
>>
>>7372688
Touché. I didn't think about it like that. But still , I think it's usually the best option to just try and be nice. Kill them with kindness. Unless they fuck you over. Then all bets are off. That's how I look at it at least.

I just relate to her because it's a very sensitive subject for a lot of people and it takes a lot of courage to go out and actually live your life like you want to.
>>
>>7372688
Have you had your T levels checked lately?
>>
>>7372648
>"I was talking to you idiot. I was telling OP not to listen to you. Because you're a fucking asshole."
I'm that anon (>>7372606). This was my first post in this thread.
Why exactly are you mad at me?
>>
>>7372733
I'm not mad. Just thought it was a cunty thing to say. Just trying to mitigate the hate.
>>
>>7372688
are you retarded or just autistic?

some pics that were recently taken rotate automatically when posted on 4chins. i can't believe you even ramble about this slight technical bug
>>
>>7372726
The problem with people like her is that most of the time they're like kindness vampires, never satisfied and constantly repeating the same behavior over and over and over because they know there will be people out there who will give them exactly what they want, which is some encouraging words and condescending criticism.
>>
>>7372767
Nice try, cunt.
Also, that doesn't explain why she made the thread for herself. Well, unless you consider that she's just attention whoring and it's perfectly aware of that technical bug.
>>
>>7372769
I get what you are saying about the 'kindness vampires' but can you honestly say that you don't enjoy encouraging words and people being nice?

Also why would she want condescending criticism?
>>
>>7372755
Are you retarded or just unfunny?
>>
>>7372767
>some pics that were recently taken rotate automatically when posted on 4chins. i can't believe you even ramble about this slight technical bug
every time this happens to me its because the rotation was just in the EXIF. but I delete the fuckup and repost it right, and post in passgen
>>
>>7372792
Shut up. You sound like you're 12 years old faggot. Don't be butthurt because your vocabulary is shit.
>>
>>7372806
How often do you post on reddit?
>>
>>7372789

Narcissists have two modes:
1. building up
2. breaking down

They need people to respond to them in these two ways in order to feel comfortable.
Genuine interpersonal interactions are alien to them.

http://www.psychalive.org/narcissistic-relationships/
>>
>>7372821
I've never have. I don't even post here regularly because of dipshits like you.

>>7372831
I don't know. I just don't think we have enough information to be sure. Considering the thread she made, it fits.. But isn't everyone sort of a narcissist in a way? Some people more than others and some people legit diagnose-able ?
>>
>>7372852
>But isn't everyone sort of a narcissist in a way?

No.
Only 1% of the population are diagnosed as narcissist.
I would argue it is higher among mtfs however.

Vulnerable (Inverted) narcissists are emotionally sensitive. They have a “fragile grandiosity,” in which their narcissism serves as a façade protecting deeper feelings of inadequacy and incompetence. Vulnerable narcissists swing back and forth between feeling superior and inferior. They often feel victimized or anxious when they are not treated as if they are special. This type of narcissism usually develops in early childhood as a coping mechanism to deal with abuse or neglect. In relationships, vulnerable narcissists often worry about how their partners perceive them. They can be very possessive, jealous and paranoid about their partners having flirtations or affairs and may leave their partners abruptly if they feel that they are not getting the special treatment that they think they are entitled to..
>>
>>7372852
You don't post here very often because you are too stupid to respond to anonymous properly desu.
>>
>>7372894
>tfw no study about personality disorders among the trans community
That would be an interesting read.
>>
>>7372924
search pubmed.org , you probably could find something
>>
>>7372983
>search "transgender personality"
>first result is "Mental Health of Transgender Veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan Conflicts Who Experienced Military Sexual Trauma"
Being a tranny is already emotionally taxing. I can't imagine being a tranny with PTSD. I would probably hang myself.
>>
Thanks for all the feedback, I know the things I need to work on.
I'm a newfag and didn't know passgen was a thing, so I'll keep that in mind
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.