[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brow bossing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1058.jpg (136KB, 734x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1058.jpg
136KB, 734x797px
A FFS surgeon made up something that is absolutely false and incorrect. He said that the lower the forehead projection, the more attractive is the female. This can't be further from the truth. Real women have a mild degree of projection. Also, notice how nice her jaw angle is, nothing comparable to the mutilated jaw angles of trannies who have ffs
>>
you are not allowed to talk about that stuff here. Let the stupid delusional trannies believe that some magic pill and some burring here and there will make them look like real women ha ha ha, so pathetic
>>
Trannies on this board are as bad as the delusional hons on reddit who have zero self awareness. These idiots believe in fairy tales and are so stupid that they should get state disability. The lack analytical skills, they have no critical eye
>>
>>7365365
>and are so stupid that they should get state disability.
I'm ok with this desu
>>
Where is the freak who always says "autism" in these threads about FFS? That freak wants to obscure the fact that ffs doesn't help passability
>>
>>7365851
Hello, autist.
>>
>IP count: 2
jfc anon what are you doing
the only reply itt that's not you is the desu guy
>>
File: IMG_5820.jpg (60KB, 680x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5820.jpg
60KB, 680x223px
Hey OP you dropped this
>>
>>7365851
Part of the reason we think you're autistic as fuck is because you make threads like this (this is like, what, the 78th time you've made this thread?), and then reply to YOURSELF. That's fucking weird, famalam.

I will say though, I know what you're trying to say in this thread. I've seen some FFS patients who had this problem where it appeared that too much of the brow bone was taken off and there was no "dip" at the nasion. This is more of a problem with the rhinoplasty than the forehead contouring. Not all women have brow bossing like pic related, for many the forehead is completely flat and smooth. But if radix is too projected it looks weird. This can easily be fixed with a revision rhinoplasty to bring back the radix slightly, restoring the dip. I think this is part of the problem with "full FFS" where one surgeon does all these procedures all at the same time; it can cause them to miss important aesthetic details like this.
>>
>>7365337
Her jaw angle is better than mine, but her mandible is way bigger. That's kinda weird
>>
File: 1480981738370.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1480981738370.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
>>7365337
>"passing is problematic and FFS is not going to turn you into a woman"
in your other post (where you responded to yourself):
>"Also many trannies are self-delusional."

WOOOOW! Thanks again for these incredible insights, skull size autist!

I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS MYSELF!
>>
>>7365999
You can wipe my ass with your tongue
>>
>>7365918
I do it on purpose stupid to fuck with you because you are all stupid
>>
>>7366031
>Gets called out for blatant samefaging
>claims we're the dumb ones

Le logical autist strikes again
>>
File: 1479593021254.jpg (63KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1479593021254.jpg
63KB, 699x485px
>>7366028
When?
>>
>>7366031
>i was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>7366100
So you guys are saying that FFS makes your face completely indistinguishable from a real woman? Meaning that the face only would be unclockable? Yes? This is what you guys claim?
>>
File: 1481116203549.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1481116203549.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>7366031
>pic related
>>
>>7366222
no, you fucking retard. it's to make your face less masc.
>>
>>7366222
Hmm well that question is impossible to answer because this board is made up of a large amount of individuals all with unique and varied perspectives. I can however tell you what I personally believe. I believe that ffs has the ability to bring masculine facial features into a more feminine expression. For some trans people whose features weren't too masculine (were pretty feminine) to begin with, the revisions are good enough such that their features now all fall in line with what is expected of cis women. This has the effect of making them pass fully. For a larger majority of trans people, their facial features are too masculine to fully reach cis female proportions with surgery. At this point, the goal of surgery is to minimize these masculine features such that their existence doesn't compromise the persons passability. Masculine facial features on women do exist, and some trans-girls are able to get their features to be "close enough" such that aside from taking a tape measurer to their face, no one aside from you would be able to clock them. Other trans girls have facial features that are so masculine, even ffs cannot bring them into proportion or even close to into proportion of cis women's features. These people will not pass. However, there are a myriad of possible facial shapes and structures, and claiming that no one can pass after ffs is just false. Some people can and will pass. All we can do is cross our fingers and hope we're one of the lucky ones that end up passing.
>>
>>7366239
fuck off, stupid
>>
>>7366330
nobody is saying in absolute terms that nobody passes even after FFS. The concept that is being discussed here is that FFS is extremely expensive and overrated and in that many cases it won't work. So, of course, there is a very small percentage of transsexuals for whom FFS is sufficient. However, for the vast majority of transsexuals, FFS is not sufficient at all because there are just way too many masculine cues in the face and simply setting back the forehead or reducing the chin is not enough. What is confusing is why FFS surgeons charge such astronomical fees if they should know that it can do only so much
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.