[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you still in the closet? I'd love to hear your stories.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: narnia closet.jpg (38KB, 450x295px) Image search: [Google]
narnia closet.jpg
38KB, 450x295px
Are you still in the closet?

I'd love to hear your stories.
>>
File: image.jpg (247KB, 736x1117px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247KB, 736x1117px
>>7363865
Why would I have stories from the closet?
>>
I'm only one step out of the closet, I live in an extremely homophobic Muslim society so I can only risk coming out to family and friends, they reacted better than I expected, thankfully.
>>
>>7363865
Only one of my friends knows. I have no stories to tell.
>>
>>7363865
I'm mostly out, primarily with new people. I have some core friends and family that I don't discuss this this with, however. My parents are a no-go, not because they're conservative-- they're both perfectly pro-lgbt on FB or wherever-- but they've both made it abundantly clear that if I or any of my siblings were gay then then it would be "a huge disappointment" for them and our grandparents. I'm the oldest and have to deal with them the most, so I decided a while ago to not ever bring up my sexual preference while my grandparents are still alive. My most conservative grandparents actually put me through college at great expense to them, so I really just want them to be happy.

Some of my coworkers are also very conservative so I've never discussed my personal life at work. This sucks the worst because I had a crush on someone I worked with that could have turned graphite to diamonds but it would have been awkward as hell in the long run.

Lastly, one of my oldest friends doesn't know because he's got some major internalized homophobia and I care about him too much. He's my most loyal friend from school and he's one of the most genuinely kind people I know, but he's got some personal issues with gay people that only a shrink can deal with.
>>
>>7363865
>be me
>be in the closet
>people ask if I'm gay
>"no"

I swear this actually happened
>>
>>7363865
Roomies A and B:
>A: "Why did you come back at 0:23? where have you been this long?"
>B: "Better question, did you fuck her at least?"
>Go into it, say "Yeah"
>asks a fuckton of questions when I was with a guy in reality
>B: "Bro, not getting away, I will look at your friends on facebook and see who's the new girl"
>searches for 15 minutes after I teased him into taking it as a challenge
>B: "Okay, I give up. Oooor is it this guy here?"
>shows me the image of the guy I was with
>"Yeah, it was actually him"
>"I thought it was a girl at least"
>"Well nope."
>"Okay joke aside, who's the girl?"
How fucking dense can you get you motherfucker?
I told him the truth and he thought it was sarcasm
And the guy exactly fit into what I told him about the "girl"
>>
>>7364915
how tf did he randomly pick the guy you were with? hilarious
>>
>>7364953
Newest friend on facebook
>>
>>7365006
niiiice
is he hot
>>
I am a closeted transgirl.

but I plan on going in to see a therapist and hopefully start HRT at the beginning of spring semester after winter break. once I have seen a therapist and been "diagnosed" trans, I will come out to my family.

Accepting myself has been a long and difficult road. My earliest memory of having transgender feelings was one year when I was maybe 11 or 12, I dressed up as a girl for Halloween. Not any particular female character or anything-- just a girl. And I remember feeling SO excited once I was in "costume". Not a sexual excitement or anything... just like, pretty, and excited to be so pretty.

While going through puberty I remember constantly thinking about how much better it would be to have a vagina... and I would try on my mom's panties and bras to see how I would look in them. I thought girls were so much prettier, I wished to be like them.

But I've always been very perceptive and eager to please my family... when I got my ear pierced in like 3rd grade, my dad yelled at me and said they were for girls, which made me feel terrible so I pulled it out. I knew very early on that I was supposed to be a straight man who would go on to have a wife and kids... so I tried my best to do just that.

In HS I had a long term girlfriend who is the only person I've ever told about feeling female. She used to peg me and let me dress in her clothes and she'd give me makeovers and stuff, it was great. But we went off to college and things changed and we split up.

Since then I had one other serious relationship with a girl, but all the while I still had these feelings about wishing I was a girl-- I'd see her body naked and wish I had a body like her. This sounds kinda fucked up, but when we'd have sex, I'd get more aroused imagining how good it must be to be her-- i'd imagine being her at the same time as fucking her-- lol, the tricks your mind can play on itself when you're in denial are amazing.
(1/2)
>>
>>7365022
He is.
Though not a single word is said in case he browses this place
>>
>>7365035
nice anon, hope you have some more fun!
>>
>>7365029
but anyways, she left me as well, and since then I've tried to hook up with other girls and *twice* I got them in bed and just couldn't get aroused. They were not what I wanted and I would get all cold and nervous... after the second time I reflected on all of my feelings and memories and fantasies and how I felt around other people and what my appetites and preferences were... and I realized I'm a girl.

For the last couple weeks, I then started to make excuses-- (i.e. I'm too tall -- i'm 6'4"... or I'm too hairy, or I'm too old-- i'm 24-- or my face is too masculine, or my family will be disappointed, etc.)

But now I feel like I've finally destroyed those excuses and realized I'll never be truly happy in my own skin if I don't do this.

So I'm still in the closet, but not for long.
>>
>>7364893
I'm glad I'm not the only person that isn't telling their parents because they care about them. Mom and Dad are near ninety years old, pro-LBGT politically, but if you were born in the Coolidge administration, you don't want your healthy, clean-living boy-child to turn out to be a monster faggot sex nigger. Since this isn't /b/, pardon the racial slur; but it's descriptive of somebody that wants to become a second-class citizen by choice.
>>
File: Demotivational mudloggers.jpg (294KB, 860x761px) Image search: [Google]
Demotivational mudloggers.jpg
294KB, 860x761px
>>7365048
Cheers to you!
Survive, my sister. I totally know what it's like to:
--have to do the seducing
--manage to seduce despite error messages flashing
--get nekkid
--the very idea of sticking my body parts in hers makes me wish I was back ten minutes ago before we got nekkid but were still drunkenly smooching
--awkward excuses made worse by being thought of as a man that can't PERFORM god I hate that word
--wish I was her, not wish I could visit her insides
...carry on, survive another day.
>>
>>7365130
thank you! that's actually really comforting. i hope things are going better with you too then
>>
>tfw so long in the closet i redecorated
>>
>>7365130
comforting because im glad i wasn't the only one.

the other awkward thing is, even though i'm really tall, I am very slender and my waist kinda comes in naturally and I've always thought my hips were feminine and my chest was small and everything... I always thought my body was just feminine, which made it difficult to feel like I was really giving a girl what she wanted in bed.
>>
>>7365048
>>7365130

Omg, that sounds exactly like me.

>anon, this is great and all, but it's like being with a girl, i want you to fuck me
>me: i'll try
>two seconds later I'm shaking and crying and she holds me as we go to sleep
>>
>>7365297
>>7365130
>>7365048

Didn't actually get to the fucking part, to clarify.
>>
>>7364643
She is just some straight girl, who treats us as tokens, ignore her
>>
>>7363865
>tfw I didn't even need to come out
Everyone knew I was gay since I was 4.
>>
>tfw ducking a girl every once in a while to seek straight

Fucking sucks
>>
>>7364915
Straight people tend to act like that when you don't ''look'' gay. I told that I was gay to two people this week and they both thought that I was joking and didn't take me seriously.
>>
>>7363865
Yes im kinda scared to come out as gay i have 3 brothers who are the handsome chad types and my dad is really manly war vet and my mom is a really pretty conservative woman. And im seen as the son that doesn't cause any problems so i dont want to crush my parents and I dont know how my Meme (this my grandma it pronounce mem may) would react since shes from a different time and even shes a sweet lady i dont rly know her views on lgbt issues i dont what to do is it better to keep this a secret or is it better to just come out i just don't know i've been struggling with this all my life
>>
>>7364915
Happens to me constantly.

As for myself, I've been out to my parents for about a year as bi. They took it pretty well but readily admit they don't understand why I'd be interested in guys if I had the option of being interested in girls. Not out to my brother, whose become a more and more vocal proponent of the right wing. I tell myself I'm at the point where I'll tell anyone if they ask, but everyone just assumes I'm straight so that doesn't come up very often.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.