[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LGBT/-Firearm Community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_5.png (133KB, 815x286px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
133KB, 815x286px
Www.PinkPistols.org

Hey /Lgbt/ i come from /k/ to let you know we love you guys and want you to know that you don't have to be defenseless because everyone here has the right to defend themselves AND their loved ones

if you guys have any questions or concerns or want to learn anything about being a firearm owner i'm here to help,
this also includes:
>knives
>informing you about laws in your state
>other defensive weapons

negative comments will be ignored

if you absolutely hate firearms at least talk to me so maybe we can have an intelligent conversation about the subject!

and if you want i will make a thread on /k/ or /pol if you want to get political about it

anything to help

this doesnt have to be about the website either, but im just letting you know it exists
>>
>>7361776
Why kill someone instantly when you can kill them slowly and torturously with a pozzed load amirite?
>>
>another violent psychopath thread
Mods ban this fucker
>>
File: IMG_0374.png (1MB, 1155x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.png
1MB, 1155x726px
>>7361776
Woo guns!
>>
>>7361793
nice glock!
is that a 43?
>>
>>7361793
It is indeed. I love this thing. I CCed a 19 for the longest time but I am kind of skellington and wear skinny jeans so it was not very comfy. The G43 is great for tight pants.
>>
>>7361803
my man thats it,

do you carry with a round hot and ready?
>>
>>7361795
derp
>>7361803
>>
>>7361809
I carry in chamber. I have friends that don't, and I rag on them all day about it. I kind of defeat the purpose of your thread. I am a huge gun fag. Been shooting since I could stand, praise be to the AK47. AR fags need not apply ;).
>>
>>7361830

AR FAGS BTFO youre my favorite
>>
>>7361837
The love of the AK is a recent thing for me though. I got a hold of a SAM7SF and have not looked back. Sold both my ARs soon after. The only thing I regret selling was both my M1s. :( it was kind of worth it though, I sold them to friends and it really got them into shooting so it was a win win for Merica.
>>
>>7361855
>SAM7SF
synthetic or wood?

sexy gun no doubt, ive been a long time lover of AKs
i can appreciate all kinds of furniture as well even with rails
>>
>>7361869
Synthetic, and it will probably stay that way but I am not a purist with this particular gun, it is getting a ultimak rail and Aimpoint in the near future.

As far as my next AK it will be a stamped gun, I do not notice to much of an advantage for the weight in the milled guns.
>>
>>7361896
agreed on the weight,
i just wish the import ban will be lifted so we can gets SGLS back in
>>
ar is superior to commie guns
>>
Idaho here, what are the age laws for owning a firearm? Probably won't matter until I'm 21 anyways but.
>>
File: IMG_9117.png (93KB, 312x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9117.png
93KB, 312x200px
>like guns
>had guns most of my life.
>good aim
>need to defend self and friends
>just mentally unstable enough to be concerned about killing myself with it on a really bad day

I want my concealed carry so bad though
>>
>>7364676
Post pictures.
>>
I'm a tranny and I love guns. My father collects vintage hand guns.
>>
>Can't conceal carry
>Can't own anything more than a shotgun or bolt action rifle
>Most of the people in my country don't want me to be able to carry a gun to defend myself
>That same group also thinks we should import people who will throw me off a roof for being who I am

I hate this country. Can I be american now?
>>
>>7364690
>>
>>7365426

Become a burger anon <3

do you know how free you would be and how much ass you woud get just for being a bong in the usa?

none of us can resist that accent...at least i cant
>>
>>7361776
>tfw hospitalized for schizophrenia once
>tfw can never own a gun again
buy extra guns on my behalf
>>
>>7366046
but friend, you can buy firearms from people who sell them, stores and shops arent the only place :)

my friend had a similar experience and he owns a 92FS 9mm
>>
>>7366067
oh shit! my world just opened up
>>
>>7365426
Thankfully for you, the same people who want to throw you off a roof are also the people who are willing to sell you illegal guns in order to finance the jihad against people like you and me.
>>
>>7361776
Cointel data collection.

>tell us where you live and about all of the weapons you own!
>>
>>7366087
im glad to be of help :)
>>
>>7361911
With Trump in office this could happen, is Kalashnikov concern not making the SGL at the factory in the US?

I really got bothered with the weight of the SAM7SF doing an Appleseed with it. They had us practicing standing for hours and holding that damn thing up was miserable.
Still love the rifle though I'll just have to get stronger. I'm gonna make it breh.
>>
>two of the trans people I personally know are pro-gun
>they don't actually own a gun
>they're huge fucking Alex Jones/flat Earther types
God damn. The sole benefit of not having access to HRT is that I can afford a gun I'll probably have to use because lolbiblebelt. I get hormones are important but a good pistol costs like two months of hormones and will last a lifetime, I get gender dysphoria and all but priorities man, you're gonna get ganked trying to transition here in the south. The gat protects your ability to actually go trans.
>>
>>7370130
>ganked
Supernaturalist or leauge player detected
>>
>>7371080
I have been hearing ganked for at least a decade.
>>
Pulse seems to have resulted in a lot of /k/ and /lgbt/ crossover.
Nice to see those two getting along.
>>
>>7371683
It was a real wake up call for a lot of people I know in the LGBT community. It has however, really made it clear why guns and protecting yourself is important. Having a gun changes the game, it can prevent you from becoming a victim, from the redneck or the islamist. It is no guarantee, but it is certainly better than the alternative. Simply being a victim, don't be victims I love you guys.
>>
>>7361776
What are the imortant laws in maine? Can I just walk in off the street and buy one on the spot? Do I go on any sort of list?
>>
>>7374386
https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/maine/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Maine
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.