[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the Skull Size Autist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Who is the Skull Size Autist?
>>
>>7358663
macrocephaly is a common comorbidity of autism
i'm not even shitposting it is
if you want a skullsize-chan origin story, that's it
>>
>>7358682
Wait so he actually has a small skull? I thought his name came from claiming FFS doesn't work on large skulls?
>>
>>7359737
macrocephaly = large skull
>>
File: IMG_4326.jpg (73KB, 637x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4326.jpg
73KB, 637x961px
>>7358663
None of what he says is wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 257x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 257x436px
>>7358663
Shinji-kun
>>
>>7358663
A mentally ill, repressed mtf with BDD.
>>7360542
Same as you
>>
>>7358663
ITT: We name the problems with /lgbt/

Caraposter
Skull size autism
AGP
AGP
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 640x427px
>>7360542
It's only a problem west European potatoes have

That's what you get for being inbread
>>
>>7360546
Caraposter
Skull size autist
AGP
/pol/ trolls
/passgen/
>>
>>7360558
Cara is cool. He treats femgen with respect and posts Andrej now
>>
File: IMG_4340.png (81KB, 190x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4340.png
81KB, 190x300px
>>7360573
I've been banned every single time I've posted Cara for the last week so I'm just nikkiposting and andrejposting now, that's all
>>
>>7360590
I forgot you rp as nikki or that greenhair tumblr girl reported.
Daily reminder that your fucking insane
>>
>>7358663
The "skull size autist" or "skull size anon" (a couple names I've seen for her) is a possibly repressed MtF who seems to be obsessed with skull dimophism and FFS. She posts multiple threads about skull size and FFS nearly every day, usually repeating words like "cranial vault".

Things we have learned/know about this person:
-It seems she may have gotten full FFS costing around 60k dollars and still does not pass. She blames the size of her skull for her inability to pass. I suspect her surgeon was Deschamps-Braly based on comments she has made.

-Is on an absolute warpath against FFS surgeons. Is convinced the secretaries from the surgeons' offices patrol this board trying to up-talk FFS.

-Types like she is part of a collective consciousness/hive mind. Claims this is because she is actually two different people.

-In absolute denial that she is autistic despite it clearly coming across in her posts.

-Can be easily identified by writing huge elaborate posts about skulls using terms like "cranial vault".
>>
>>7359737
>his
>>7360542
>he
>>
>>7360616
>I suspect her surgeon was Deschamps-Braly based on comments she has made.

But I thought her surgeon retired, is Deschamps-Braly retired now?
>>
>tfw Youre a forgotten shitposter
>>
>>7360731
Didn't know about that. Maybe it was Ousterhout then.
>>
>>7360745
Yeah probly. As far as I know, her name is Angie and she pulled some of the same shit on Reddit
>>
>>7360768
Why do people think Angie and Skull Size anon are the same person? Angie got her FFS from Zukowski which would definitely conflict with the 60k number that Skull Size Anon has occasionally mentioned. It was my understanding that they are both separate people who both have issues with BDD.
>>
>>7360812
Oh okay, I was mistaken then. I guess we still don't know who she is then
>>
>>7360616
>>7358663
Thought skullsize was a hon who spent a fortune in FFS but was such a megga hon that it couldn't help.
>>
When was the last time you've even remotely cared about a random person's skull, /lgbt/ ?
>>
>>7360940

I was at school and an admissions counselor from a college was doing on site admissions. I walked in to the office he was temporarily using, and I saw how GIGANTIC his head was. I had truly never seen a head of that size in my entire life.
>>
>>7360546
Caraposter
Skull size autist
Angie
Kayla
Grinchposter
>>
>>7358663

>Be me
>Working at a bar
>Slow night, give out a few of my free drinks to anyone that wants a convo
>qt 3.14 walks up to the bar
>We talking for an hour
>Try to give her free drinks but she refuses
>Asks if I have a gf, I don't and she is seeming really into me
>Is this real life or a sea of fanta?
>Suddenly one of her girlfriends appears beside her
>Wait a fucking minute...
>Now I have a reference point I can see that the skull shape is just all wrong
>Suddenly notice that """"she"""" doesn't have one masculine feature, but is basically a man
>Can see the five o'clock shadow growing through """"her"""" makeup as we speak
>I need an exist strategy
>"Accidentally" cut myself and rush off to hospital
>7 stitches and $200 later
>""""She"""" was waiting for me outside admissions and gave me a lift home
>"Anon, I think you are super swell, you should call me some time"
>"Sorry bro, I'm not into dudes"

Fucking trannys and their bullshit, get a new skull or don't try at all...
>>
i like caraposter tbqh...glad he took over...
>>
File: autism.png (62KB, 694x864px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
62KB, 694x864px
>>7358663
It's angie. she even got banned from reddit for posting the shit she posts here daily
>>
Only niggers and Western European potato heads need to worry about this shit anyways.
>>
>>7360552
cara's already an asian supremacist, don't add fuel to his flame
>>7360573
cara doesn't deserve all the shit he gets but that doesn't mean he's right about 99% of the shit he says or anything more than a legitimately delusional repressionmode agp (i say agp in the neutral 'common subtype of mtf transsexualism' sense, not the insult sense)
>>7360616
>>7360731
>>7360745
her surgeon was ousterhout
she transitioned at age 16 and is 5'8", and most likely has legitimate macrocephaly (which, again, is large head -- specifically one larger than the 97th percentile) as a side trait of her autism, so between botched ffs + height + age + head size can only come to the last one as the reason she sometimes struggles to pass -- ignoring much more major traits like voice
also i suspect she never really assimilated into the general population and still hangs around mostly trans communities, which is why she underestimates passability -- of course most of the people around her know she's a tranny, they are too
>>
File: 1385208252431.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252431.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>7358663
>>7360616
I know SSA; her and I have been talking for about 6 months now. I know p much everything there is to know about her. I wont release any ultra sensitive information about her, because despite what some people might think about me, I am not a mean or spiteful person.

She has been transitioning for ~1.5yrs or so, has a real nice feminine body, thin, fit, smooth, a cute butt and well developed breasts..... face p busted tho, not horrific, but needs FFS to be pretty. Smart kid, studying post grad in a medical field.

In my experience she is very narcissistic, easily obsessed, often irrational, and is antagonistic. She is filled to the brim with self hatred, and has low self esteem. She will lash out at you and attack you with hatred but if you hit her in her sore spots she cries like a little girl and acts like a victim.

There are a lot of paradoxes and hypocrisy built up around her. She hates trans, but is trans herself. Hates minorities, but only attracted to minorities. Knows she needs FFS to pass, crusades against FFS. Treats people like shit, expects them to be her friend. Likes to antagonize people, cries when others antagonize her.

I feel bad for her more than anything else. I think she is a good person, and has a bright future; but she needs to start seeing a Psychologist and get therapy. I agree with others saying she has Autism. Its not sperglord level, she can function in the real world, but she gets obsessed way too easily and she has such a rigid and irrational way of thinking it really holds her back from the social happiness she claims to want.

When I first started talking with her she would always talk about getting FFS and being pretty. Then she met some Italian trans that supposedly got FFS and it failed; now all she talks about is how no trans can ever pass. Her arguments are always centered around feature scale, skull size, and the human eye being able to instinctively detect variations in appropriate scale as small as 1%.
>>
File: Skull_Inspector.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Skull_Inspector.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>7364595

she sounds borderline... just sayin'

skullposting is pretty good, it could quite easily be the /lgbt/ equivalent of frogposting or baneposting
>>
>>7364649
I miss grinchposting. Is the grinchposter the SSA, perhaps? Because ever since the grinchposter stopped SSA has been posting more frequently.
>>
>>7364595
Everyone else has been saying she's already haf FFS and it failed though.
>>
>>7364595
>Hates minorities, but only attracted to minorities
You pounded her bp, didn't you, pham? :^)
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.