[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eunuchs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-Relief_of_Archigallus.jpg (20KB, 250x256px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Relief_of_Archigallus.jpg
20KB, 250x256px
It seems to me many non binary amabs and femboys are seeking the looks and beauty of eunuchs but what kind of partners will we have prospects for? As we grow older and those of us who choose to go down this mode of life still like how will our cuteness diminish?

I'm 5'11" and broad shoulders but rather slim body, gyno naturally: my face is pretty and get compliments daily. But gay men aren't interested romantically and the straight men aroused by me either just want fug or like recently with one has a crisis because his attraction for me but hates dicks and anal. He told me that ultimately he'd be repulsed by the mannishness of my body and leave me the moment a woman pays attention to him. Bi men seem off too by it.

There seems to be no media that represents us as viable partners. Jaye Davidson spoke of not having gay men into him so like what do we do fug each other?

Or is it a conclusion like what I have made that centers our bodies and sound mind over love and reciprocal love?
>>
>>7358563
I would a qt eunuch boi :3
>>
>>7358601
What happens when we age and aren't boys anymore?
>>
>>7358627
become a spymaster to some crazy king
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 620x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 620x621px
>>7358563
Is this why Andrej transitioned?

Because the easiest thing to do with all those problems was to go full woman?
>>
>>7359362
Oh no, she was always a woman. Her agent was just adamant it would ruin her career or to wait until established
>>
Seriously considering an orchie but worried it could nerf my already nerfed sexdrive. Also take estrogen I blame Anne Rice and the portrayal of cute eunchs.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.