[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My son doesn't want sex with any gender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 456.png (19KB, 140x129px) Image search: [Google]
456.png
19KB, 140x129px
Hey i'm a mother of a 25yo and he told me that he don't fnds either gender attractive and he's a virgin,he never looked at girls or talked about sex,he doesn't seem to care about sex or men/women....is my son mentally ill? how he can't bee attracted to the perfection that humans are?
He told me that he does not see humans beautiful,rather gross and bad.
>>
>>7358526
He sounds like he's trans.
>>
he wants to have sex with you
>>
>>7358526
>mums on 4chins
hmmmmm
>>
>>7358526
Well first off, you're asking 4chan for help, so YOU might have made him that way.

But let's put that aside for now
>your son is in the closet

>your son is asexual and most likely never have sex unless he wants to have a child, in which case he'll hate every second

>your son has killed someone and will keep killing

I hope that helps, heil Hitler!
>>
>>7358526
he has finally ascended past 3DPD
>>
Your son is asexual. And yes, it is a mental illness.
>>
>the perfection that humans are
lmao
>>
>>7358526
Ignore these childish replies, I will try to give you a serious advice but I have to work with something, I need more information and a photo of your son. There could be many reasons why he is like that.
>>
>>7358526
>>7358729

Same. Kek.
>>
>>7358805
>I need more information and a photo of your son
Don't do it! This screams pedo
>>
>>7358880
> i'm a mother of a 25yo
>>
>>7358578
This was a good response. Lock your bedroom door at night.
>>
>>7358526

Your son sounds like he is having a hard time because you are a shit, controlling mother who cant think outside of her own experience.

Stop trying to force him to conform to your ideas of normality and I guarantee he will be happier and probably far more pleasant to be around.

Acceptance and compassion work wonders when they are given unconditionally and permanently.
>>
>>7358526
bait the thread
>>
Show him what it's like to be with a woman
>>
>>7358717
it isn't a mental illnes,you gigantic cocksucker.
>>
>>7358526
He's asexual, the best sexuality that can possibly exists and I say this a cis gay male.
>>
>>7358526
>He told me that he does not see humans beautiful,rather gross and bad.
Either he's asexual, a misanthropist, or both.
It's possible that this is a result of his upbringing, and it's possible that this is just how he is and that nothing could have changed it.
>>
>>7358526
Wait why is a mother of a 25 year old posting on 4chan with an image of the most forgettable Pokemon in the universe?
What kind of mom even knows that Finneon exists, let alone has a picture of it on her computer?
>>
>>7358578
>your son has killed someone and will keep killing
Why this?

Could also be some medical conditions, is he chubby? Fat? Ugly? Hot? Big dick? Microdick? General personality? (I.E shy/anxious/outgoing/ext)
It's for medical reasons.
>>
>>7359305
Finneon does look a bit like the bait fish
>>
>>7361148

This. When a mother has a son who has failed to lie with a woman by the age of 22, it is her job to make sure to make love with him.
>>
>>7359084
As much as this post assumes, it's probably really worth considering.
Reflect on yourself, how you behave towards others, and how you treat your son before you start trying to diagnose what you think is wrong with him.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.