[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a poor soul out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (117KB, 631x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 631x820px
So I am still in high school, and I have been a lesbian for most of high school, I never really tell anyone because I don't really feel like it's necessary, as a normal chubby girl I usually get the occasional creepy dude try to slip into my panties it not really a big deal to me. Well one of my old friends, lets call him fedora for now, has been really touchy and grabby for some reason. He scares the crap outta me sometimes since he has a good 1 ft on me and has proven he can fuck me up if he really wanted to by pinning me to walls or picking me up after I tell him not to. And since he found out I was going out with someone, he has only gotten more aggressive and creepy to the point where he lays on top of me and I can't move at all.
What should I do to make him stop, if anything for him to just leave me alone
>>
>>7357720
Rape him to establish dominance.
>>
Tell him you're not his friend anymore and to move on
>>
>>7357745
He scares the shit outta me anytime I try to do something without him he flips out and starts messing with me even more because I not being a "good friend"
>>
If this is happening on school grounds, report it to an administrator.

Try to get a clear refusal of his advances on film as evidence of this pattern of behavior. Unfortunately, in her said she said scenarios people still often believe the guy.

Next time: scream, claw him up, bite. Do everything you can to leave clear defensive wounds on this neck beard.

"Fedoras" are like dogs, if they get away with humping your leg then they keep doing it. Worse yet, they think that because you didn't (couldn't) stop them last time that now they somehow have your permission to keep doing it - and it WILL escalate from here.

Most rapes are committed by people that the victim knows.
>>
>>7357720
Pretend to get along with him, then poison his food. That way he won't be able to fight back because he won't realise what you did until it's too late.
>>
>>7357720
Call the fucking police if he does that?

I mean seriously what do you want us to tell you, slap him on the wrist and tell him not to rape you?
>>
>>7357720
If you have parents that listen to you tell them that there is someone sexually harassing you. You can also tell the school most notably if your school has a deputy there that there is someone constantly sexually harassing you. You've told him to stop on numerous occasions and have warned him of the consequences if they do not stop. You cannot fully focus on your studies with this happening as well.
Watch as the school cracks down on this stupid fuck.
If this does not happen then you can either:
a) fuck his social life by telling everyone that he felt you up or...
b) threaten him that you will tell the police that you will not only get a restraining order but also report him for sexual assault. If he thinks you're fucking around then follow through with your threat.

Best of luck anon also go to bed it's a school night.
>>
>>7357830
>what do you want us to tell you, slap him on the wrist and tell him not to rape you?

Almost feels that way, right?

This behaviour isn't shit to be taken lightly. The dudes spiel about her "not being a good friend" is straight up manipulative bullshit. That's a tactic people use to control an isolate their targeted victim.

OP, the only reason he hasn't raped you yet is because he's still a novice. Report this shit. Talk to your local cops even. This is serious shut he's toying with.
>>
>>7357791
>>7357875
>>7357830
oh I have never though he would actually rape me
I mean if I could he would right
I am 5'5 150 and he is like at least 6'4 with probably 80 pounds on me
he even knows where I live, because he dropped me off one random day
This is horrifying
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.