[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a gay guy, how do I get a ftm boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

File: 1430329233-21.jpg (49KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1430329233-21.jpg
49KB, 490x490px
As a gay guy, how do I get a ftm boyfriend?
>>
I don't know, but keep in mind that most of them are manlets and don't look like that.
>>
>>7354144
aydian dowling is 4'11", if he's not a manlet who the fuck is
he also has a gay preteen voice and in general does not pass to people who know ftm tells
>>
they're the perfect bottoms
>>
Just meet a bunch of ftms, befriend them, and try to find one you could date.

Easy mode, senpai. Just don't be an obvious creepy chaser and you'll find someone.
>>
>don't write off all the ones that don't look like chiseled models
Of those that pass there's plenty out there that look like ordinary men. Some are fat, some skellymode, some are at an ideal weight but aren't toned. This also applies to anyone looking for cis gay bfs.
>be open about your standards
On dating sites we're expected to publicly announce everything about our transition, which is both risky and humiliating. However, nobody has a problem if people who are open to dating us mentioned it (ex. "tguys are cool too, ask me more"). Then if you have certain criteria you can either throw it in with it or explain in private messages.
>discard assumptions
Not all are left-wing, not all are bottoms, not all use tumblr, etc.

Last but not least
>don't discuss any trans shit on a date in public or in the vicinity of other people
That shit is private info.
>>
File: 1477250612314.jpg (480KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477250612314.jpg
480KB, 1080x1080px
>>7354095
>gay
>wants baginas

erhm, what?
>>
>>7354095
Just so you know, the hot ones are usually too good for gay /lgbt/ posters.
>>
>>7355023
penis is overrated
it's all the boypussy, and sometimes the literal boypussy
>>
>>7354144
>>7354969
Yes, they don't have to look like super models, and I like manlets better than tallets so that's not a problem.

Ideally he would have to be a bottom but I can understand how that would probably trigger his dishporia

>>7355023
Men are hot. Dicks are gross.
>>
Step 1: Be decent looking.
Step 2: Don't be socially awkward.
Step 3: Don't be a creep.

Getting an FtM as a gay man is easy mode. A lot of trans guys are gay and vent about cis gay guys not being into them. Just meet trans men, drop not creepy hints you're into trans men, and you're pretty much good.

Don't be expecting to put it in the bagoo though. Ftms either are really against to using their genitals "as intended" or really into it. There's no in between.
>>
Another trans guy here. >>7354969 and >>7355348 are solid advice. I'm one of the ones who really likes PiV sex. There are a lot of us out there.

Just don't be a dick and you'll be all right. I suggest you try to date someone who's been transitioned for a while and has his shit more together emotionally
>>
>>7354095
why would u want a man with no dick
>>
Man... I'm a passing ftm. I've had guys become interested in me but it's literally either they lose interest because of vagina (which i understand and don't get mad about), or they just want "try sex" with me. And no one wants romance anymore, everyone just wants fuck buddies or open relationships.

Girls are way nicer and romantic, but the only ones i had a chance with wanted to cheat on their boyfriend and i said nay to that bullshit. Plus i like being bottom.

I'm getting lonely but i gotta stick to my morals.
>>
>>7355569

This. It'd be like biting into an eclair and finding out that there's no custard filling inside. Tragic.
>>
>>7355601
>eclair
>custard
don't trigger me like this anon
>>
>>7354184
reminder to report and hide rule breaking avatar fags like caraposter
>>
File: real_nigg.jpg (389KB, 794x1024px) Image search: [Google]
real_nigg.jpg
389KB, 794x1024px
>>7355581
wasup bruh would u date a bulldyke?
>>
>>7355999
A girl who likes girls?
>>
>>7356175
I could like dudes

no bully
>>
>>7354095
What the fuck faggot

Get off /pol/
>>
File: IMG_3646.png (433KB, 406x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3646.png
433KB, 406x505px
>>7355828
Who exactly......?
>>
>>7356188
Then yeah maybe. There is a really hot girl at work that wanted to date me but she still wanted to be considered a lesbian.
>>
>>7356221
daily reminder caraposter is a hon who does not pass
>>
>mfw no transbear
Why
>>
File: 1479683246787.png (197KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479683246787.png
197KB, 1080x1080px
>>7355999
Who is this semen demon?
>>
Some of the FTMs looks pretty good but I couldnt do it because of whats in the pants. Sorry...
>>
>>7355023
Do you know what happens to the clit when you go on T bud?
>>
>>7356810
1. Clitorial enlargements
2. Metoidplasty
3. Phalloplasty
Yeah....
>>
>>7356823
will never be as good as the real thing, yea...
>>
please text me, im transitioning to a male. eight43.40eight.763three
>>
>>7354095
The ones that look like that have no problems finding partners and probably aren't single.

I'm single.... but fat, ugly, short, and only semi-passing.
>>
>>7354735
I'm a different gay who likes the ftm boys.

How do you meet "a bunch of ftms"?

I've met like 2 ever. One was a guy i went to high school with, but he's straight.

Another was a guy on grindr and i dated him for a bit, but he's pre hrt so it was very difficult. And he didn't like getting fucked in his vagina.
>>
>>7355023
It's just the reverse of straight guys that like traps. I know its not really what a ftm is but my dream is a husbando that I can make children with.
>>
when you're so desperate for pussy you seek out trans guys
>>
>>7357072
This desu...
>>
>>7357072
Literally my dream.

Too bad 99 per cent of ftms would probably implode dysphorically in that situation.
>>
>>7358151
I'd consider pregnancy if it didn't feminize and fuck up your body breddy gud, but it is the main reason female sex hormones exist.
>>
>be ftm
>want children
>think pregnancy is a beautiful thing
>but dysphoria so much
>wish you could get a woman pregnant
>you can't
This is hell
>>
>>7357072
> It's just the reverse of straight guys that like traps.
More like the reverse of lesbians who like cocks.
>>
File: 1454534859.gif (2MB, 425x233px) Image search: [Google]
1454534859.gif
2MB, 425x233px
>>7357072
>wanting children with someone mentally unhealthy.
>>
File: 14389239582.jpg (15KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
14389239582.jpg
15KB, 260x194px
>>7360122
>Not using your superior genetics to clean out your partner's bloodline

Awful.
>>
>>7360236
>faggot
>superior genetics
>>
>>7354706
>>7355153
>>7355300
>>
>>7356816
It turns into a gross little micro-penis?
>>
I ordered mine from the advertisements section of a comic book. Got a little kit which included some different kinds of powder and a small glass tank.

The first step was to put water in the tank and purify it with the special water purifier powder and then I added the ftm powder. All I had to after that was feed them ftm food (pizza & cummies) until they grew into a full ftm.

I named mine Dylan. I had to punish him once for trying to name himself "Aidan".
>>
>>7354969
Everything this anon said was golden.
>>
>>7354095
once you figure it out lemme know.
>>
>>7357072
>>7358151

This.

I want a masculine FtM that I can get pregnant and romance the fuck out of. I'd be damn affectionate.
>>
>>7354969
>tguys are cool too, ask me more
I'm a cis guy, but if I read that in someone's profile I'd think he's a chaser who only wants a male vagina to fuck

wouldn't trans guys think the same?
>>
For whatever nutty reasons ftm dudes tend to be comfortable more with self proclaimed bisexual guys that want sum fuck with them than self proclaimed gay guys that do.
>>
>>7365039
*cis guys
>>
>>7355300
>Men are hot. Dicks are gross.
You're like me but in reverse. I only date girls but I hate vaginas.
>>
>>7364804
I wrote it like that for brevity, I was at work. The point is that something should be said to indicate openness to dating or fucking transmen, instead of demanding public disclosure of their transition.
>>
>>7365039
with a gay guy I worry about the fact that I'm not a "real" man and probably fall short of what he wants in a variety of ways

with a bi guy I know they don't give a fuck
>>
>>7366885
that should only be a problem if you go for "math4math" gays, which you shouldn't do anyways because they are all horrible people
>>
>>7354969
So much this. Am FtM and I feel hella uncomfortable initially messaging men on dating sites. If they are gay and do not want to date a FtM, I am fine with that but I don't want to do the whole message to be polite and then it fizzles out or get rejected thing a bunch of times. I post my status but don't go overboard with reaching out unless they identify as bi, because they seems to be more open to dating FtMs.

>>7355581
I think that you are more likely to find the romance on dating sites than in person. If you are trying to meet men in gay bars etc that are known for "fun times" or hookups, then I think you'll be less likely to find someone who wants to date. I know it's hard because online is so public, but it makes it so much easier to find someone. It's a definite trade-off.

>>7356942
Same advice, dating sites are the way to go.

>>7357072
Hope to one day have a family. Doctor says everything checks out for my age and that testosterone hasn't affected my ability.

>>7366885
This. I think that there are definitely gay guys that really don't care, but it seems so much easier with bi men.
>>
>>7355300
>Dicks are gross.

Wish I had a working one, tho.

>>7355348
>Ftms either are really against to using their genitals "as intended" or really into it. There's no in between.
>>7356942
>And he didn't like getting fucked in his vagina.

Keep in mind, differing points in transition yield different results in the ol' pants, too.

>>7356816
>Do you know what happens to the clit when you go on T bud?

Not much happens for some of us.

Transguy here, post everything.
I can't help but wonder if the gay guys here would be as open with us more fuckers for whom no amount of knife-work could get our groins in order.

>tfw Eunuch

>>7364804
>wouldn't trans guys think the same?
I'd send them a message. Better to casually chat up a chaser than waste ages talking with a hater. At least with one I'd get laid if my standards drop.
>>
>>7364804
Nah, I'm a trans guy and it wouldn't come off as chasery to me. Either way, I'd rather get with a respectful chaser and get it on with someone totally into my body than someone hesitant or forcing themselves to try and enjoy it.

A lot of trans people are fine in theory with chasers, it's just that a lot are really creepy, only care about your genitals/fucking you, and don't really see you as a person. If you can treat me like a normal person but just like really like pussy on a dude then that's fine though.
>>
Is it weird if I have a sexual fantasy of crossdressing as a petite horny girl and getting fucked by a gruff FTM who passes as a guy and makes me a bitch while he asserts his dominance?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>7367800
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I am a sort of a chaser (duh) but if I happened to click with a trans guy I think we could be bfs too. I do have an interest for men with vaginas but it's not all I care about.
>>
File: 1365309037121.jpg (42KB, 421x359px) Image search: [Google]
1365309037121.jpg
42KB, 421x359px
>>7355153
>literal boypussy
>>
>>7364766
Hit me up, not sure about the pregnancy thing though
>>
if you gay dudes who wants trans bfs want to leave some contact info there are some handsome guys here you'd get for easy because having no dick makes them off a lot of people's list
>>
>>7366897
I choose to believe this post is in fact about mathematicians and not masculine men.
>>
>>7354095
You talk to me lol
>>
>>7363698
>I named mine Dylan. I had to punish him once for trying to name himself "Aidan".
ha as an ftm that's so accurate. so many ftms with super masc names like that
>>
i want to die
>>
File: mzW9z.gif (337KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
mzW9z.gif
337KB, 500x345px
>>7354095
I don't know why, but he looks a bit like girl to me.
Maybe it's the tumblr haircut, maybe it's the narrow waist and large hips or maybe there's something strange about his chest.
>>
>>7376868
Honestly he looks uncanny to me
Like a girly overcompensating manlet which anyway is at least 80% of ftms
>>
>>7376822
Post bum first
>>
>>7376868
He has a very short torso. It's why his famous pic looks off. Males tend to have longer torsos than females of the same height even. Females will have longer legs, hence why men tend to love long legs on women.
>>
So I met this transguy online and we're going to get a coffee tomorrow.

He's already told me he's trans.

How do I not fuck up/make this awkward?
>>
>>7376868
aydian dowling is a pretty bad example of a trans guy because he really doesn't pass to anyone who knows shit about ftm structure
he's 4'11", his hips are pear shaped, and he has a girlface beneath the beard
if he didn't work out like he does his body would look straight up female
>>7379025
this is a myth, natal males have proportionately longer legs
that's part of why so many relatively-young-transitioned women succeed in modelling -- height is only part of the figure needed to do so
his torso looks short because, as mentioned, he's 4'11"
>>
>>7355023
source?
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.