[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how college liberal are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17

File: Faggots.gif (2MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
Faggots.gif
2MB, 480x292px
http://gotoquiz.com/HdjZP

What did you get?
>>
>>7353025
34%
i'm a left-wing berniebro tran but one who likes guns and thinks there are only two genders, so that looks about right
>>
>>7353025
10%
gay ftm, technically not white.
>>
>>7353044
Highest I've seen.
>>
"you are more than likely a white male"

lol. 1%
>>
74%
im a radical communist i hate liberals
>>
>>7353025
11%
mtf tranny
>>
>>7353025
0% mtf wew, i dont live in america but since that quiz was about america i didnt restrict guns, it seems to be a very important part of your culture tbqhwyl
otherwise it could be allowed in other countries with a very safe enviroment & some restrictions
>>
File: asd.png (4KB, 405x120px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
4KB, 405x120px
>>7353058
Cis and white but still high five
>>
questions are kinda vague and 2 dimensional. like some of them i', going kindaaa but not really. e.g. not having sex w/ a transgendered person, it depends on whether they're refusing solely on the fact that they're transgender, or whether they just aren't attracted to certain genetalia

Anyway, 36% it said i was sensible and would probably be disliked by college liberals. sounds about right
>>
>>7353100
yeah I'm pretty pro-gun control but the US is just way to far down that route to turn back now.
>>
>>7353130
I scored 10 but even then I felt the same. It's clearly biased but it was probably made for the lols anyways. Some questions were legit funny.
>>
File: libruls.png (5KB, 403x117px) Image search: [Google]
libruls.png
5KB, 403x117px
>>7353025
26%, gay male

Not to be egocentric but most people I've met in college like me or at least have been affable towards me. I have not had a "check your privilege shitlord" experience. But I don't start fights with people because I'm there to learn, not have dick-measuring contests and promote ideologies.
>>
>34% colllege liberal

It's funny since I feel like it should be higher since I have leadership positions on campus. I try to be inclusive as I can be but some things just don't vibe with me. Of course I have an opinion on them but who am I to dictate what people can and can't do if it doesn't hurt me.
>>
>>7353025
>college liberal
so basically a neo-maoist
>>
You are 11% a college-liberal!

11%
You are completely against what it means to be a college liberal. You are more than likely a white male.

I'm a white cis female. Though I'm not American and I know nothing about Michael Moore, Sarah Silverman and Amy Shumer.
>>
48%. I'm actually much further to the left than that, but I don't like religion, agree with policing people's language, or care about celebrity culture. So that eliminates a good whack of the questions.

Also, gotta love how the quiz maker basically calls people who disagree with him insane.
>>
>>7353025
You don't have to be liberal to hate retardakins
>>
File: Uten navn.png (51KB, 875x611px) Image search: [Google]
Uten navn.png
51KB, 875x611px
what do i win?
>>
File: IMG_1641.jpg (98KB, 750x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1641.jpg
98KB, 750x706px
>tfw 0%
>You are completely against what it means to be a college liberal. You are more than likely a white male.
>>
>>7353025
>/pol/ the quiz
pretty dumb 2bh
>>
3%, white male.

I'm a libertarian, what can I say?
>>
I got 0% and I answered at least 3 of the questions liberally. Considering trans people's gender to be just as valid as cis people is pretty college liberal.
>>
As a gay nb commie, i got 7%
>>
File: 1449954313629.png (223KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449954313629.png
223KB, 460x600px
You are 49% a college-liberal!

49%
You are relatively against college liberal culture and would be disliked among their circles. You may be a liberal, though you are more sensible than the others.
>>
28%
I voted for Saigyoji Yuyuko / Konpaku Youmu 2016
>>
>36%
>You are relatively against college liberal culture and would be disliked among their circles. You may be a liberal, though you are more sensible than the others

Pretty accurate, I get in arguments with that crowd if I hang around them too much. Same goes for conservatives though.

I'm a transgirl, for reference.
>>
38%
Also this quiz was clearly made by /pol/

>'31. Would you ever considering watching your partner make love to another person?'
kek
>>
>>7353858
Its so fucking obviously a /pol/ thing. The fact that it's obvious that the quiz wants your answer to every question to be the /pol/ answer is adorably biased.
>>
File: 1453577094432.jpg (42KB, 1240x955px) Image search: [Google]
1453577094432.jpg
42KB, 1240x955px
>You are 0% a college-liberal!
>You are completely against what it means to be a college liberal. You are more than likely a white male.
>>
>>7353858
well maybe if we were swinging and I get to fuck someone else at the same time. group sex seems awko tho
>>
42%. These questions are terrible. The term "safe space" in the quiz is different than what /pol/ believes it is.
>>
>>7353025
>tfw 0%

Feels good to have nothing in common with the nu-males and cunts.
>>
>>7353025
An astonishing 12%
>>
>>7353100
How we look at guns:
Never done any crime that could mean you're dangerous and no other psychological reason not to own a gun?

Congrats, you can get your licence

Or the other way: military is obligatory with 19 so if you don't have psychological problems you'll get a licence and can buy your army gun after military. Also, you need to keep it at home

That's what you get when you don't have shootings everywhere
>>
>>7353253
The female version of me
>>
>>7353025
16%
>tfw latino FtM
>>
bi mtf 41%

I'm probably the most liberal out of all my friends
>>
0%, white het MtF.
Do I win?
>>
>gay male who happens to be white
kek.
Would be fun to drown cis straight college liberals in my all encompassing negativity.
>>
>>7353025

22% here. Probably because I'm more economically left-wing than Americans are.
>>
Bi ftm, 19 years old. A liberal and in college, so by all means a 'college liberal'.

"You are 50% a college-liberal!
"50%
"You are relatively against college liberal culture and would be disliked among their circles. You may be a liberal, though you are more sensible than the others."

I agree with this. As I'm in the leadership of a campus LGBT club, I've seen some college liberals in the wild. Boy are they ... something.
>>
8% college liberal.
And I am a liberal in college.
>>
38%, white tranny.

People should be able to have preferences and not be bullied out of them as long as it doesn't do harm like fucking kids. You don't like to fuck fat people? Don't like to fuck trannies? That' your preference. That said, if you are one of those fucktards that hit on me and I tell you I'm not interested and you get super pushy then disgusted when you find out I'm trans, then you're a massive cunt and that's on you.

Guns shouldn't be allowed to those with certain mental health issues, otherwise they play an important role in defense and hunting. I grew up with hunting since I was a poorfag.

That answered most of the questions.
>>
>>7353025
Liberals are largely complete fucking idiots who deserved to be shot.

Marxism-Leninism master race
>>
File: fuck, i'm the 1 percent.png (9KB, 442x148px) Image search: [Google]
fuck, i'm the 1 percent.png
9KB, 442x148px
>>7353025
>>
>>7356562
You must mean Maoist master race, right?
>>
>>7353025
i'm a college berniebro ftm so idunno
>>
>This test
>What /pol/ actually thinks most college liberals believe

embarrassing
leave the house honestly
>>
>You are 16% a college-liberal!

Bisexual, but kissles virgin. Turkroach. Not full-blown tranny but taking hormones. Atheist, but atheists or christians from a non-islamic culture talking shit about Islam triggers me.

>You are more than likely a white male.
lol. If it's just skin color I'm probably whiter than most of you though

Which one of you guys wrote the questions?
>>
>>7356562
what is wrong with liberals? i consider myself a progressive on the large majority of social issues
>>
>>7356745
It doesn't give you any internet contrarian cred
>>
19%. "gay" MtF

>>7356549
Agreed. People can get really fucking annoying about that stuff where I live (Portland, OR).
>>
43%

MtF pro gun, pro free speech, secular humanist Bernie Bro who voted for Jill Stein.
>>
>10%
>female
>you are more than likely a white male
um okay
>>
17% college liberal
MtF tranny
Makes sense. The past few years really jaded me on liberalism as a whole. Liberals tend to say that they support whatever you are but if you dare disagree or go against the smallest bit of their worldview then they try to take away your identity by saying that a real (insert whatever here) wouldn't do that or this.
Personally I don't give a shit what you are. I do give a shit whether or not you become part of American society instead of making shelter cities or cloistered communities. If you wish to stay in America then you must be an American. It's okay to have heritage, sexuality, gender identity, religion, etc. but you are still a part of American society.
Also I'm what my college's lgbt like to call 'truscum' and not actually transgender because I dealt with gender dysphoria and feel that there is a gender binary.
>>
26%
latino faggot waddup
>>
5%

Thing is. Im a transgender male to female, pansexual, mexican, from California. Take that stereotypes.
>>
>>7353025
>http://gotoquiz.com/HdjZP
You are 48% a college-liberal!
I'm pretty liberal but i'm anti trumblrinas/sjws
I'm a real liberal and logical left wing
also I'm a total tranny chaser and a cis male
Totally supported Bernie and was railing against Clinton for months
also this>>7353130
>questions are kinda vague and 2 dimensional. like some of them i', going kindaaa but not really. e.g. not having sex w/ a transgendered person, it depends on whether they're refusing solely on the fact that they're transgender, or whether they just aren't attracted to certain genetalia
>>
File: fucking_white_male.jpg (57KB, 1219x365px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_white_male.jpg
57KB, 1219x365px
>>7353025
im a fucking white male!
>>
WTF is a "college liberal"? I'm liberal and I'm in college but I'm apparently not a college liberal. This smells so badly of straws.
>>
>>7353025
My results said I was 51% college liberal, which indicates I'm a "normal" liberal. Whatever that means...
>>
>>7353130
I felt the same way about a lot of the questions during the quiz. Which is why I think so many problems arise from labels in America. There is so much "Grey Matter" between the black and white style culture we have in America that it gets shoved to the side as if you're a bad person for being a fence sitter. I find it to be an odd time for being alive and expressing your true beliefs regardless of political affiliation/etc. Strange times are ahead indeed.
>>
>>7353135
Out of curiosity, why do you personally believe that is? I would like to hear another person's perspective on this issue.
>>
>>7353253
The quiz is definitely skewed more so for American perspectives. Don't kill me though, I didn't write the fucking thing.
>>
>>7356745
It's the anti conservative buzzword of the early two thousands!!! DONT CHA KNOW!!!!!1!!!!11!
>>
>>7360307
For the record these were my results and I'm a 34 year old gay male.
>>
this is totally wrong

just because I don't beleive in censoring everybody who doesn't agree with me doesn't mean I am not a socially liberal

I am in college and I can tell you that the people who believe all that shit are a very very small minority

this is a total strawman
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-06-22-59-53.png (239KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-06-22-59-53.png
239KB, 720x1280px
>>7353025
5%
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-06-22-58-51.png (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-06-22-58-51.png
127KB, 1280x720px
>>7360792
also i found this to be funny:
>>
>>7353025
>tfw 35%
>tfw at least i wasn't called a white male
>>
>>7361140
this is almost certainly /pol/bait, see >>7360797
>>
>>7361187
you don't even know nigga
>>
>>7353025
You are 44% a college-liberal!

44%

You are relatively against college liberal culture and would be disliked among their circles. You may be a liberal, though you are more sensible than the others.

Exatcly what I hopped, but I hate liberals
>>
File: Screenshot (37).png (11KB, 406x162px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (37).png
11KB, 406x162px
0%, thank fuck. I'm a cisgender straight white man, I just came to this board from /pol/ to see what kind of stuff faggots post.
>>
File: Snip20161206_1.png (25KB, 412x184px) Image search: [Google]
Snip20161206_1.png
25KB, 412x184px
>>7353025
God I love being white.
>>
File: 1479966103379.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479966103379.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>7353025
>You are 23% a college-liberal!
>You are close to being the exact opposite of college liberal culture. You would be hated in their circles.

>mfw Bay Area transbian (^:
>>
>>7353025
This test is so retarded. You can see the creator is heavily biased and shows his resentment and persecution complex through the phrasing of questions and the options given.
>>
I got 12 %. Am fag
>>
>>7353025

16% but I'm a Latina MtF.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.