[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boy likes me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1132771.jpg (281KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1132771.jpg
281KB, 857x1200px
there is a boy in university who seems to like me a lot. how does it sound?
he can't hide his body language. when he notices me, he flinches. he looks at me with desire. his whole body reacts to me intuitively. the first times in class, he kept looking at me, like magnetized. one lesson, I sat in front of him, across the table. He became a bit nervous. I said something about the topic of the class, he directly reacted to it and started to participate a lot, the professor had to slow him down. later I went to the bus and crossed his path, he flinched and closed his eyes while he did it.
funny thing is, while we once had to do group work, he behaved like an asshole and wanted to do everything alone and not meet again (we were a bigger group).
my problem is: I think I can't feel anything. not only related to him, men in general. I am depressed and self loathing and very mistrusting. but it makes me sad that someone seems to like me a lot and I can't react well. instead I see the negative things, e.g. he is quite small and can look a bit creepy. but he is very intelligent. that creepy me out too, haha.
how does it sound? what would you do? ideas?
>>
>>7352303
so a boy likes you but you don't like boys?

just do nothing i guess i don't really know what you are asking.
>>
>>7352360
i do like men, yes, we are both gay.
I am telling my story and hoping to get advice, suggestions, feedback
>>
>>7352371
i'd say go for it, what do you really have to lose? it also might be kinda fun to tease him a bit ahaha
>>
>>7352371
Don't expect yourself to have intense feelings at first. if you like him, try dating him a bit to get to know him better. First comes like as the ad goes
>>
>>7352303
gsj?
>>
>>7352440
what does that mean?
>>
>>7352465
are you op? this story is literally the same exact thing except im the "creepy guy" in the story.
>>
>>7352478
same thing happening to me* sorry I haven't slept in 2 days.
>>
>>7352478
yes I am op but I doubt this is you. I am sure it can apply to many
>>
>>7352516
since this is so fucking eerily similar, you wouldn't happen to live anywhere near wisconsin would you?
>>
>>7352540
no, on another continent. but good luck with your story
>>
>>7352303
>he flinched and closed his eyes

could be autism
>>
>>7352540
where in Wisconsin?
>>
>>7352303
You might be his first crush or some shit. Just roll with it, if he's this nervous he's not likely to try anything with you. Worst that'll happen is you get a blowjob out of it.

Or since this is uni he might be trying to make friends and is throwing off weird vibes in an attempt to find something in common with you. I spent a lot of my first semester alone and it wasn't until later I met some people I liked, and even then it was through the enthusiast clubs.
>>
>>7356230
thanks for the comment. but he is not alone, he has a lot of people around him, his musician friends etc
>>
File: 1458221537685.png (353KB, 542x542px) Image search: [Google]
1458221537685.png
353KB, 542x542px
>>7356299
>A lot of people around him
In that case he's clearly thirsty for your dick, or a serial killer, get out while you still can
>>
>>7356317
how about: he has a huge crush on me
>>
Sounds like he does
This is cute tell more
>>
>>7356337
well he has a very deep voice and seems to be very intelligent and not such an easy person
>>
>>7359551
>very intelligent and not such an easy person
Sounds like a keeper

Ask him to hang out
>>
>>7361010
well but I think I kind of figured it out: he is just not so much my type. I am liking that somebody likes me and he is smart and artsy, but if he is just not my type...well
also I am at a bad point in my life, anxiety and depression are too strong right now
>>
>>7364143
Be like "ey yo I'm a bit lonely you wanna do something?"
>>
>>7364143
Eh I'd go for it. Ive been to depressed a lot and missed a few good people cause of it. Not everyone needs to be perfect. They might surprise you a bit too.
>>
File: 1481050505414.jpg (41KB, 324x322px) Image search: [Google]
1481050505414.jpg
41KB, 324x322px
>>7352303

>tfw no gay friend that likes me a lot.
>>
>>7365377
I like you anon!
>>
>>7352303
what the fuck even is this ad?
>>
you don't have to do anything, anon. that is the great thing. you are not responsible for regulatin his feelings. you could reject him preemptively if you wish. or drop a hint and see if he pursues you
>>
>>7352730
If someone did that around me, my first thought wouldn't be, "I bet he just likes me a lot."
>>
>>7367468
good point. I actually feel responsible for other people all the time...it's actually a problem...
>>
>>7367493
well it happened along with a lot of other things, I described some
>>
>>7352478
this was my experience in high school. I was pretty creepy in hindsight. makes me feel less ashamed about it to know other people have acted like this.
>>
>>7356299
Wait, so is he more popular than you despite his weird behaviour?

I'm wondering what you see in this guy after his strange reactions. I'm assuming you're attractive based off of them.
>>
>>7369946
well yes maybe I have too positive fantasies about him. I would have to get to know him. but I know that he is very smart and that is sexy. well I get a fair number of guys hitting on me but I have trust and anxiety problems so I dont act on it. I want someone trustworthy who likes me
>>
File: 1469641895440 (1).jpg (737KB, 1405x2411px) Image search: [Google]
1469641895440 (1).jpg
737KB, 1405x2411px
>>7352303
>calvin klein jeans
>no jeans in pic
kek
cargocult masterrace
>>
>sperg out in front of him so his crush lowers in intensity
>regret it immensely and thus desire him
Now you can start the relationship on an even playing field
>>
>>7372905
you mean I did that or should do it?
>>
>>7373373
Should do. It's the perfect plan.
>>
>>7373532
haha I am not sure
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.