[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost 25 and still pre-transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1473634479478.png (311KB, 439x456px) Image search: [Google]
1473634479478.png
311KB, 439x456px
Should I just kill myself already?
>>
>>7351204
No just take the tranny pills breh. Social transition is a meme and you'll be far better off than you are now on them. If you can pass well enough in the future then go for social transition, otherwise you might stand good chances of femboy mode which is 9001% dope as fuck.
>>
>>7351204
I started at 25 and I'm doing ok. It really comes down to your starting point as well as access to money for surgeries.
>>
>>7351204
If you don't start now you'll look back when you're 30 wishing you started at 25
>>
>>7351204
is it possible for you to start your medical transition some time soon? if so then stop wasting time and do it, the more you wait the more you'll regret it

if you can't rn then don't let that stop you, keep saving up money or doing research, maybe you'll find new opportunities

you're still pretty young, stop thinking about when you could've done things and just think of what you're gonna do now
>>
>>7351204
>Should I just kill myself already?
Yes. Most trannies do it in end anyway. That way you will skip the painful in-between steps.
>>
Listen up, I am a father of a trans ftm dawn and I watch him everyday deal with being referred to by his birth gender and struggle to get people to recognise that he is no longer identifying as a girl and I know how hard it is for him. That is why I help to find him a support group like the lgbt. That is what you need, to these a$$holes that will goat you into harming yourself.
>>
File: totes.jpg (50KB, 448x796px) Image search: [Google]
totes.jpg
50KB, 448x796px
>>7362920
>goat you into harming yourself
>>
>>7351547
This OP, your hon status is gonna gonna get worse the longer you wait. Starting at 25 could still work if you got good genes, if failing at that, FFS.
>>
>>7362920
+1
>>
>>7362952

That's a handsome goat.
>>
>>7351204
25 isn't as bad as you think. Why is it so god damned hard to just take the fucking pills? You have nothing to lose especially if you're suicidal.
>>
Started my transition when I was almost 26 and I pass. There's hope for you yet, oh pee
>>
>>7362920
>I watch him everyday deal with being referred to by his birth gender and struggle to get people to recognise that he is no longer identifying as a girl

This is retarded. Get him on testosterone. He'll pass in as few as 6 months and at most in a year.
>>
Everyone ages differently, though past 25 is probably a no go zone.

I'm a cis male, but by the time I was 16 I had a titanic jaw and hair on my ass and torso, it's not like I'd magically become an anime girl if I was a tranny and started hormones at 16.
>>
>>7372573
>Everyone ages differently, though past 25 is probably a no go zone.
You can be a teenager and have a hard time or be 35 and have it pretty easy, just depends on genetics
>>
>>7372616
That's what I mean

I grew 3-4 inches in height when I was 19-21 desu
>>
>>7372573
>probably a no go zone

caitlyn_jenner_side_eye.gif
>>
>>7351403
>femboy
>25
Is femgen this delusional too?
>>
>>7351547

This.

Although good genetics are far more important than starting age.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.