[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old-timey gay stuff.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

What do you think gay grandads were into back in the day?

To be more precise, my grandad was a teen in 1935, what do you reckon he'd have gay fantasies about? I was scared to ask him whilst he was alive.

( I put pic related in because I'm pretty sure he was Into Clark Gable, judging by all the pictures we found in the attic!)
>>
>>7348396
I don't blame him. If you haven't seen It Happened One Night, do yourself a favour
>>
>>7348396
Watch Christopher and his Kind
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_and_His_Kind_(film)
It describes Christopher Isherwoods life in Germany during the 1930's and the gay scene there. It's a great film.
>>
File: 444px-James_Dean_in_Giant_1956.jpg (46KB, 444x599px) Image search: [Google]
444px-James_Dean_in_Giant_1956.jpg
46KB, 444x599px
>>7348459
>>7348478
Man thats cool. I wish my grandad had been confident enough to tell us in person about his paticular 'tastes'.

Looking back its so obvious what with his flamboyant nature, flattery of other mens attire/demeanor... not to mention his love of poetry and constant wearing of cravats (which I think looked dashing on him).

Anyway, were there any other gay icons in those days? or is it one of those things thats not that well documented? My guess is james dean (pic related) was hot shit like how we regard someone like ryan gosling in his prime.

Also if i had to pick a 1930's husbando, id go with Gregory Peck. You?
>>
>>7348520
I don't know much about 30's specifically unfortunately.
If we're talking old husbandos in general, Paul Newman (especially in Cat On a Hot Tin Roof) is as high tier as you can get
>>
>>7348577
Yeah just old husbandos in general is cool. dad-core if need be lol
>>
>>7348396
>What do you think gay grandads were into back in the day?

How would they be grandads if they're gay?
>>
File: 1470385684876.jpg (159KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
1470385684876.jpg
159KB, 840x623px
>>7348880
Cos my grandad was gay af.

My nan was basicly a lifelong beard/fag hag. She even told me when i visited her in hospital (she started getting dementia, thinking i was someone else) how she had to invite 'uncle' Andrew this weekend to 'sort out' grandad.

Basiclly, from what we've gathered, uncle andrew was my grandads BF/lover. he was often over, almost living with them. They also saw him alot when he moved to spain.

My nan as far as i know didnt have any lovers. Me and my friends all agree she probably got off on it like guys get off on there wives doing lesbian acts. so basicly she was a lady-cuck???

Anyway When she told me It was cute but slightly horrifying. I'm glad my dad doesnt know/is in denial of it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.