[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be a housewife Why live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>tfw you will never be a housewife
Why live?
>>
>>7347456
>tfw you are a housewife, except not really because you're not married and have no boyfriend, and the people you're living with are your mother, sister and niece and you're the one who has to stay at home all day because you're an assburger who can't drive and has no job skills and your mother and sister are working 24/7 so there's no one else to watch the kid
It's really not that great. There's worse lifestyles to be sure, but this is not one of the best.
>>
>>7347478
Being a housewife is doing things because you love your partner and want to help take care of them so that doesn't count
>>
>>7347486
So I'm not allowed to love my family and want to help take care of them?
I mean yeah I didn't choose to be the guy in charge of all this shit, but I care about my family's well being so I do what I can.
>>
>>7347456
>will never be a housewife
y not?
>>
File: no women are cis.png (232KB, 645x633px)
no women are cis.png
232KB, 645x633px
>>7347456
it's very possible, actually
>>
>>7347456
>you will never be a stay at home housewife
>you will never make sure the house is tidy, the kids are clean and that dinner is ready for when your handsome manly, 6'4" husband comes from work
>He will never be look down on you for staying at home all day while he's providing for the family but still forbid you to get a job
>He will never come back late and drunk, grab you from the pussy and fuck you on the kitchen table
>He will never lose his shit when you tell him he got you pregnant and that there will be another mouth he has to feed
>He will never stop fucking his slutty assistant even when your swollen womb is carrying his 10 lbs child
>He will never slap you on the face for being a gelid bitch when you don't want to have sex with him because you just pooped out a massive baby and your vagina is destroyed
>He will never not take a 'no' for an answer and fuck you in the ass regardless
>He will never grow more and more distant because he just can't stand you anymore
>He will never tell you he's leaving you forever
>You will never snap out and shoot him 35 times so he won't leave

y live
>>
>>7347806
sounds like a dike is projecting her views on all men again
>>
>>7347806
>ywn be the handsome manly 6'4" husband who beats and rapes his housewoman for her disobedience and forces her to carry his child
why even live
>>
>>7347818
Not a dike I want that to happen to me

tfw no uterus
>>
>>7347806
I was thinking more like....
>raising a child/children together
>going to family gatherings together
>having loving consensual sex 2-3 times a week
>growing old together
that kind of stuff
>>
>>7347566
This is just terrible, those poor bundle of sticks. Who does that shit?
>>
>>7347456
Been asking myself that a lot lately. In some ways, it's even worse liking women and knowing that both your daily life together and your sex life would only serve to remind you of how fucking awful your own body is and feels. I can't imagine always being self-conscious and envious like that because of my own partner. For that, and a few other reasons, I think it'd be a safe bet to say I'll be foreveralone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.