[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /transvestic fetishists/ here who transitioned? Why did you do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 124214241124.jpg (85KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
124214241124.jpg
85KB, 900x563px
Any /transvestic fetishists/ here who transitioned? Why did you do it?
>>
File: IMG_3126.jpg (50KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3126.jpg
50KB, 640x960px
>>7346969
My chin is too pointy.
>>
File: 1480803057621.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1480803057621.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>7347000
what did he mean by this?

and also trips
>>
>>7346969
I did, though I didn't really understand I was so fetishistic until like 3-4 years into it. I started to fully understand myself and then I realized I was just a freak. Then I ran out of hormones and my family life went to shit, my personal life went to shit and I made a lot of bad calls. Now I'm in a rut and off hormones for some time. Still wouldn't go back to living as a boy, but living as a weird, overweight mess isn't too great either.
>>
>>7347381
You are not a freak, AGP can induce real dysphoria which is the legit reason to get on HRT, wether you can live as woman socially is another issue.

>ran out of hormones
not like buying mones is much of a problem even for self-med and not that expensive either, are you sure going off was not a mistake? you will start to look more manly again and might regret it later on
>overweight
diet and burn calories?
>>
>>7347450
kek its ftm not mtf
>>
>>7347381
how could u not realize it was a fetish from the beggining? did it just suddenly turn into one as u were going through transition or were u repressing ur sexual urges or what?

For me i dress like a chick and at the end i feel like jerking off, as well as i'll masturbate to the thought of me having dressed up. I find it specially arousing when genetic girls treat me as a girl while i'm dressed up.
>>
>>7347476
I didn't really think of it as a fetish I guess. I thought it was just a strange result of being trans. The more it happened, the more trans people I met, the more fetishists I met, the more I realized I was less like the trans people and more like the fetishists.

>>7347450
Yeah I need to fix all of this definitely. I also need to break it off with my lover. Everything is such a mess.
>>
>>7347463
errm that wasn't very clear

either way you can be legit trans and have arousal from being opposite gender (AGP for MtFs or AAP for FtMs), it doesn't invalidate you
>>
>>7347463
>>7347532

It is MtF, not FtM.
>>
>>7347000
Jesus, Cara is a hon.
>wide nose
>that chin
>that jaw
>these eyebrows
>receded hairline
>broad shoulders
>manly stance
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.