[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING BISCUM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: 1480800668906.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480800668906.png
29KB, 633x758px
>be me
>gay anti-social aspi robbot
>go to college
>meet another anti-social aspi
>he is cute
>start a friendship with him
>he is bisexual
>fall in love with him
>best 6 months in my live, everything is perfect, he is perfect, i want to get married with him and be together forever
>made the home work for him
>i play vidya with him
>i cook for him
>everything is perfect
>college prom parties starts
>he fucks various sluts
>many fucking sluts
>he mocks me
>he left me in from a slut he was fucking months ago and that is his true girlfriend
>she was another biscum like her bf
>all was a lie, i was just his fuck faggot, he on purpose was using my love for him to used me as his slave
>he catch my hearts, squeeze it and stomp in just 1 night
>i can't see anything relate to him, i want to neversee him my life, i hate him, i hate fucking bisexuals, i hate trannies and all LGBT soup minus the G
>i hate this fucking liberal college full of chads, biscums and ""straight"" men who likes to be sucked by faggots like me

why bisexuals are always fucking scumbags?
>>
>>7345111
I think anon exaggerates
>>
File: 1480502566380.webm (311KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1480502566380.webm
311KB, 720x405px
>>7345111
He fucked lmao
>>
what's aspi
>>
>>7345111
You weren't cute enough
>>
>>7345138
autistic/neruodiversive/oppisite of normie
>>
copy & paste from my own post on r9k

>>7345111
i like the idea of conquesting a gay guy to just later left him for a woman just to break his faggot heart, i love it actually, i'm teasing this qt gay guy, very tender and submissive, i would love to view his reaction when i left him for a woman, or better, made him my cuck, basically fucking women in front of him meanwhile he loves men, being abussive with me and treat him like a bitch, and that besided that he still loves me and wants to be with my. i would love to do that to this qt, sensitive and submissive gay boi.
>>
>>7345111
Ever heard the fable "the farmer and the viper"?
That's you.
>>
>>7345138
ass perger

>>7345231
power makes you trip , can be hard to resists playing those who love you but you dont care about
but dont be a total prick
>>
File: chaise2.jpg (258KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
chaise2.jpg
258KB, 960x1280px
My bf is bi but he doesn't fuck girls in front of me.
I kind of wish he would but he doesn't tell them he has a bf because they wouldn't sleep with him if he did.
He did make me suck his dick once after he fucked a girl and it was kind of humiliating and disgusting but also a turn on to know that his big dick had just made a girl cum.
He's always been the man in our relationship and that's fine with me since he is all man and I'm a twinkie boy.
I met him when I was pretty young and he's given me a pretty good life.
He's 14 years older than me.
He works 5 days a week and I stay at home and pretty much do what I want except I'm not allowed to watch tv or go on the internet or masturbate when he's not around.
I'm not allowed to wear anything but a t-shirt and I sleep in a room behind his walk-in closet that is the size of a twin bed and has nothing in it but a mattress. No blankets or pillow or anything. It is between his shower and an inner courtyard and has glass walls on those sides that he can make opaque by flicking a switch. His shower is separated from his room by another electronic glass wall so I can see him in bed and in the shower and he can see me on my mattress, unless he turns the switch making the glass walls turn white.
If he has a woman over he locks me in my room and turns the walls opaque. I can't really hear much but sometimes I will hear the girl moaning if he fucks her in his bedroom.
I can tell from the shadows through the glass when a woman is showering and she has no idea I'm behind the wall.
Usually he just leaves the walls translucent and I can watch him shower in the morning before he goes to work and he can unlock my door from inside his bathroom when he wants me to come and give him a blow job or take his load in my ass in the shower.
He can see me on my mattress and sometimes he will signal me to play with my self while he showers so that he can watch me.
>>
>>7345231
this

I was close as fuck to a qt Polish girl who got her heart broken by a closet gay guy, he was just using her as a girlfriend to mask his faggotry

Fuck gays, glad they get AIDS at disproportionate rates
>>
>>7345857
Is this a new pasta
>>
File: 1475759254584.jpg (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475759254584.jpg
194KB, 500x500px
Hahahahaha, eat shi.

bi supremacy!
>>
File: girls-laughing.jpg (55KB, 553x496px) Image search: [Google]
girls-laughing.jpg
55KB, 553x496px
>>7345111
Stay mad gayfag
You're merely a toy to us superior bisexuals
>>
tfw no bara bi bf to use and abuse my boipucci
>>
every gay that has dealt with bi men knows you're better off not dealing with them at all. i'd like to see a study, i believe they as a whole would rank very high for sociopathy.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mp8emgVyZH1qz4rgp.png (144KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mp8emgVyZH1qz4rgp.png
144KB, 500x369px
He broke my fucking heart.

I want bisexuals to be beaten by homophobe skinheads. Seriously. I fucking want that.

All that "bisexual identity" bullshit is just a excuse for heteros (that slightly has some same-sex attractions) be more and more egocentric hedonists. Fuck you, bisexuals. Fuck. You.
>>
>>7347528
>heteros (that slightly has some same-sex attractions)
>heteros
>same-sex attractions
lol pls just stop
>>
File: devilpepe.jpg (14KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
devilpepe.jpg
14KB, 258x196px
>>7347528
Bis need to be put into the oven.
>>
I have a friend who's bi. He's pretty slutty, always trying to suck my dick and fuck me. I wont let him because he's slutty. We don't hang out very often. I think he resents me because I won't let him fuck me.
>>
>tfw be a female biscum
>have a boyfriend
>have a crush on your female friend too
>have sex with both
what should i do not to make bisexuals seem like assholes?
>>
>>7347528
Do not worry anon.
The day of days will soon be upon us, and then all those nonfag scum will be gone.
>>
>>7345111
bi guy here, stop being such a faggot and man up
>>
>>7345111
welcome to the lgbt "community"
The only difference between that and gay men is that the gay man will leave you for cock instead of pussy. Infidelity is a staple of this sad excuse for a culture.
>>
>>7345111
> be 4chan aspi
> get fucked over by somebody
> immediately place the blame on their minority status

wew lad
>>
>>7348126
Just don't hurt your friend.
>>
>>7347528
>tumblr filename
>acting like a complete faggot

Everything checks out here.
>>
>>7345868
>just using her as a girlfriend to mask

Literally not even worse than
>just using her as a girlfriend to fuck

Also, i had feelings for my beard. Those situations are a lot more complicated than you think.
>>
>>7345111
yeah, bisexuals are scum, they are just breeders who love to damage gay hearts, they play with us to later left us for someone of the opposite sex, fucking breeder scum.

in a certain manner, i understand that, if i liked men and women i would end with woman, and maybe there's "natural reasons" to bisexuals be more interested in romantic relationship with the opposite sex, i mean, sex between people of the same sex is extremely common in all history, but many times these men where only fucking, being friends but nothing more.
>>
nice blog homo
>>
>>7351493
s-she's also bi and has a 'boyfriend' but it's more like an open relationship, because he's a dick to her afterall
>>
>>7349790
Underrated post
>>
Biscum deserves to die
>>
Bi-anon here, we aren't all like that. But then again I prefer the d more than the v.
>>
I've NEVER met a bi guy who wasn't closeted. Do they exist? I understand they want to keep it on the low down because women are disgusted by two men together, but the cowardice is unattractive.
>>
>>7345111
>>7365429

I don't care about the general population, but my parents are homophobic as fuck and I still live with them. I have a job lined up and Im gonna move out soon, but I don't want to lose them over it. Im gonna leave guys alone, I'll only ever meet up with the ones just looking for a one nighter. Im sorry for us cowards who end up hurting you.
>>
>>7365429
usually only comes up if I'm dating a guy. I'm a reserved person so I'm not going to go waving the bi flag just like I hate giving out my phone number or don't hang out with co workers.
>>
>>7365609
Yea but what if it was a woman you were interested in, would you tell her? What if she asked if you'd ever been with a guy, what would you say?
>>
>>7365626
Why would I lie? Almost everyone I'm close to knows, and I wouldn't date anyone I wasn't comfortable with knowing. I'm not closeting myself
>>
>>7365665
Ah okay well then you're the type of bi guy I've never met. I was dating a bi guy but he would only acknowledge me as a friend to his family and friends. Meanwhile, my family knew we were together. It sucks to be with someone and they won't even be honest about the relationship.
>>
>>7365707
Yeaaaah that fuckin sucks man. Sounds less like it's cuz he was bi and more that he was a dick
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.