[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How exactly do signs of being trans manifest in transkids? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4261.jpg (66KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4261.jpg
66KB, 750x750px
How exactly do signs of being trans manifest in transkids? Is it really possible for children under 10 to exhibit them, or does that only occur around puberty? What are these signs?
>>
>>7345062
Any kid is a trans kid if you are "progressive" enough.
>>
>>7345062
Just tell them they are a monster or failure as their born gender, they will become trans to seek approval.

If CPS comes, scream rape.

I learned this in my TIRF class.
>>
>>7345062
from personal experience, they were kind of innate.
for example i when i was about 6 or 7 i would always play with stuffed animals but in my head i thought of myself as their mother, and they were my babies. my parents did try and curb that behavior. after which I internalized a lot of dysphoric feelings after that, out of fear of parental disapproval.
both my parents are conservative, and i was raised as male by them through childhood and adolescence.
Internalizing dysphoria eventually lead to extreme emotional distress in my late teens and i eventually came out.
>>
>>7345062
childhood gender nonconformity + physical and social dysphoria
it starts before age 10-13, but you can only distinguish the actual trans kids from the gay kids during that age range, so transitioning under 10 is not recommended (however kids who transition under 10 still generally have good outcomes)
>>
when i was a child i thought i was a girl,,
no more to it really,
i did enjoy hanging out with females, playing with girl toys, and wanted to wear girls clothes, but i didn't see it as weird or different, and didn't realize other girls didn't have the same genitalia i did

during puberty (around 9ish) was when i really genuinely realized i was male and nothing was going to change that, i isolated myself from everyone and became a creepy depressive neet middleschooler
>>
bought to get trutrans as fuck up in here

>favorite colors were pink and purple
>wanted a pink dress I saw on tv really badly
>played dressup and with makeup
>had female mannerisms
>went into hardcore repression due to bullying in school
>>
>>7345062
A mental illness can be developed at any age, anon.
>>
>>7347855
not true
psychosis and delusional disorders happen almost exclusively late teens/early 20's
>>
File: IMG_4191.jpg (415KB, 950x950px)
IMG_4191.jpg
415KB, 950x950px
>>7347839
None of this points to being trans. Stop lying.
>>
Well, here's my shitty story (MtF)

>5 or 6 years old, would dream of going to sleep and waking up as a girl
>6 to 10 years old, would read basic biology about sexual differences and ravenously look for anything in the media about gender transformation (like the Ranma anime, TV specials about trannies, etc.)
>Vivid memory of twisting my balls and hoping they'd be useless so I'd never have to go through male puberty, so that I could become the girl I wanted to be
>Get my first computer at 11, and I'd go playing games that I could play female roles in, and start reading gender transformation fiction, start getting the nuts and bolts down of how transitioning works (hormones, surgeries, etc.)
>12 years old, I made a mental list of reasons to not transition, and afraid of family disappointment, fear of being unable to start my own family in the future, and realizing my voice had already dropped due to male puberty, I decided not to transition

>transition many years later anyways, 'cause I'm a wishy-washy faggot
>>
>>7349148
that's agp, not csts
'transkid' (no spaces) is a synonym for csts
>>
File: IMG_4042.jpg (55KB, 500x750px)
IMG_4042.jpg
55KB, 500x750px
>>7349174
How do you feel about someone like Nikki then who basically falls under that same typology?
>>
>>7349251
genetic lottery
>>
I don't know why it annoys me when people say they have always known and have had it figured out for years. A lot of people don't get that; I know I didn't.

I kinda only really noticed that wow actually I might be pretty queer when I was 17 and my friends dressed me up as a girl for a joke. I decided I actually wanted to go through with transitioning at 20.

I could probably go back through my childhood and say "Hey look, I only ever played girly games with girl's! Hey look, there's that stage where I thought boys were icky! Hey look, here's me doing very effeminate things!" All day long. And they're true. I have a distinct memory of being at a party my parents had at our house when I was like 7, and I wanted to sit and listen to the women talking while I drew my pictures but my dad took me to be with the guys and do manly man things, and I didn't understand why I couldn't be with the females or why it felt so bad. I could tell you about the distinct times in my life I've so strongly thought I was gay. I could tell you about all the feminine things I've done in my life and compare it to the tiny list of masculine things I've done.

But does having all that in a childhood guarantee I'll turn out trans? Probably not. If I don't have any of that and am entirely boyish through my boyhood, am I no longer able to be trans? Probably not.
There's not really anything that happens in childhood that's a sign of being trans. There's some correlation, sure, but there's no clear concrete way of finding a trans kid while they're still a kid.
>>
>>7349251
http://snowflakeespecial.tumblr.com/post/76353400383/that-time-dr-norman-spack-was-my-endo-or-the
it's a brave new world we live in, cara
>>
File: IMG_4280.jpg (258KB, 850x1271px)
IMG_4280.jpg
258KB, 850x1271px
>>7349854
Wrong.

>>7351720
So why do you think it is that I always, ALWAYS end up getting proven right?
>>
>>7351750
because you have severe confirmation bias and only notice the ways in which you are not entirely wrong
i notice, for instance, that even with scientific proof trans men have worse dysphoria than trans women, you still don't believe that
>>
>>7345277

>out of fear of parental disapproval.
>Internalizing dysphoria eventually lead to extreme emotional distress

I think this is probably pretty common. Parental queer shaming leads to extreme mindfuck.
>>
>>7351797
what are you going to do to her?
>>
File: IMG_4286.jpg (62KB, 750x500px)
IMG_4286.jpg
62KB, 750x500px
>>7351889
You'll see within the coming month, something very big and very important is going to happen.
>>
>>7351908
cara, you overestimate your global significance and underestimate the number of illegal acts you have committed
i do not want the important nicole-related headline of the next month to be 'repressed tranny and stalker goes to prison for rape of nicole maines'
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.