[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey LGBT first time user here, was wondering if you guys and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Photo 02-12-2016, 19 12 35.jpg (146KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 02-12-2016, 19 12 35.jpg
146KB, 720x1280px
Hey LGBT first time user here, was wondering if you guys and girls could be honest with me and tell me if I look passable and how I can improve thanks xx
>>
>>7344544

You look passable. Consider getting your eyebrows done. Consider getting a bit of extra sleep. Consider reading the posting guidelines.
>>
>>7344548
Sweep thanks will look into it
>>
>>7344544
No be brutally honest, you really need surgery on your brow ridge and some work on your nose wouldn't go astray either.

You don't pass yet but you aren't far away.
>>
File: large.jpg (47KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
47KB, 500x334px
you legit look like the vocalist for Born of Osiris
>>
File: received_1298493423510625.jpg (27KB, 500x662px) Image search: [Google]
received_1298493423510625.jpg
27KB, 500x662px
You need eye makeup, I'd say mostly pass.
People forget that passing and being attractive aren't the same thing.
For real though, some proper eyeliner and you'd like a 5/10 girl. Get some work done and you could be a 6-7/10 face.
Obviously can't comment on body which is almost just as important
>>
>>7344544
Hello Terri. Wash more. Your hair looks greasy most of the time. Work on your voice. Funny to see you here.
>>
>>7347089
>Wash more. Your hair looks greasy most of the time
pretty sure you mean wash less
>>
>>7346215

add a jaw job.

All this being considered, you've got a good base that will look cis after ffs.

Also, I said "look cis" not "being the cutest girl around", although you'll have a degree of cuteness, tho
>>
>>7344544
There is no hope for you, clown-woman.
>>
>>7344544
Hrt?
>>
>>7347661
nope
>>
>>7344544
barely. if you hadn't told me, I wouldn't be sure. it's hard to judge from 1 picture anyways, how you walk, move in genral, and talk is important too.
>>
>>7348873
Then your face is pretty good, but you know, body also matters.
>>
>>7344544
Would pass if you didn't have a male facial structure
>>
File: 1476813520273.jpg (43KB, 365x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476813520273.jpg
43KB, 365x400px
You pass. The problem with this board is that all of the T has been so centralised on their own imperfections and insecurities and how they DON'T pass, that they ignore it when MtF -do- pass.

You pass. Unless someone is studying your face for every slight masculine feature whatsoever, you appear to be a normal woman.
>>
>>7349641
I'm going to start transitioning soon, and I'm replying to this as a reminder to myself to not listen to people like you, when I'm wondering whether I've started to pass or not. She doesn't pass.
>>
>>7349682
I like how you said she
>>
>>7344544
You could go out and pass as a woman but not an attractive one. You might land a one night stand but don't expect everything to go smoothly, if you're going to give them the ol' banana pocket surprise.
>>
>>7344544

You pass. Easily.
>>
>>7344544

Wow that is some gayface.
>>
File: Photo 02-12-2016, 17 58 33.jpg (174KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 02-12-2016, 17 58 33.jpg
174KB, 720x1280px
Lot of mixed views here don't know what to think, more images if that helps
>>
>>7352881
Hair says emo rocker that should have stopped "singing" in 2007. Face says puffy man.
>>
>>7352888
We'll thanks for your honesty I guess
>>
>>7344544

Look, I will be honest with you. I can tell you are a guy, but then I know what I am looking for. But frankly, you should be focused on being the best woman you can be, not the best woman. Your body fucked you over on that one...

That said I have seen more manly women than you, so I wouldn't be stressing about that. Some other anons have mentioned the need for body pic which is very important too. The feminine figure is fairly different than the masculine counterpart, again though there are manly/non-fem women out there in every town. What a women "is" isn't that well defined, it is a spectrum of measurements based on haplogroups,etc. However, as long as you exist within 2 sigma of median you should be right. We are talking about passing here not being a hot starlet/model, which you will never be (let's just rip that bandaid off).

The factor that no one is addressing here is your mannerisms. We are talking about your voice and how you conduct yourself. Women walk, talk, and gesture very differently from men. People see what they expect to see. If you look like what could be expected to be a woman, but conduct yourself like a bloke, you are fucked. To be fair as a tgirl you are likely already fairly feminine behaviorally, but it is important to remember that no tgirl is fully feminized. There will be some aspect of your personality that is blokey.

People will tell you that people will try to appease you, but I come from a place in the western world where it was illegal to be anything other than cis until 1997. And in 1998 as a reaction to federal law, the state enacted their own legislation to target LGBT community in general, especially transfolk. People here are not accepting of the LGBT community at all, if they even think you were born male you will be called out and treated differently. To be frank I am not particularly feminine, but I conduct myself in public as though I am, and so because people believe I am, they treat me as though I am.
>>
>>7346294
good shit anon
>>
>>7352881
I think you're pretty cute. 100% passable imo, and I'm pretty damned picky.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.