[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You Can't Ask That: Transgender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTdBGDPi6gI

Pretty cool little Australian show where various minorities answer anonymous questions in an honest, non-preachy, non-condescending way. Welcome change from the obnoxiously satirical and instructional-style videos of this format that typically flood youtube and buzzfeed.
This episode features a diverse group of trans people so I thought it'd be worth sharing for discussion while it's available.
>>
>>7343045
it's simultaneously better and worse than i thought it would be, about halfway through
the trans guys weren't as retarded about bottom surgery as i was worried and the hon seems relatively smart but the other two trans girls are fucking airheaded (and i want to stab the ridiculous-looking one) and the early-transition trans guy actually believes he experiences 'male privilege' when he doesn't even fucking pass
>>
I always assumed I hated everything about Australia but in the last year I have to admit it has some bretty good TV.

>>7343129
we have that stereotype here but hons tend to be less vapid than cute girls for the same reasson ugly girls put more effort than pretty ones. and age.
There are still stupid hons and smart early transitioners, of course.
>>
The transguy in the OP pic sounds like a total bro, I hope he has a cool life.
>>
>>7343139
i'm australian too, actually
the intelligence gap is more to do with the fact that agp transitioners are at least historically of far above average iq (two standard deviations above the norm) and other trans people are of average intelligence, but that was a result of selection pressure so it seems to be less of a factor today
>>
>>7343144
>tfw to smart to have transitioned early
>>
>>7343158
>to smart too make my own decisition
>>
>>7343158
nah, non-agps have an average intelligence distribution, so there are plenty of smart non-agps
(i usually use a*p but i'm specifying agp here because, from my anecdotal evidence, this selection pressure absolutely does not exist for aaps -- probably because aaps routinely come out as young as 14 and are if anything the easiest ftm type to be in the current social context)
>>
Is this like a tv show?
it was pretty comfy, I'd watch this with different groups of people every week. maybe not even minorities, it would be cool to hear about certain jobs or lesser know things.
>>
>>7343045
tfw the one with orange hair says "this is not a costume, this is who I am"
>>
>>7343045
>>7343417
but fuck the mtfs they picked are disturbing
one dresses like a clown
one has had about 50 cosmetic surgeries
one does not know what voice practice means and behaves more or less like a man
>>
File: hngggg.jpg (60KB, 501x743px) Image search: [Google]
hngggg.jpg
60KB, 501x743px
>>7343045
>You will never bully him for pissing sitting down, make him our bitch and fuck his masculine vagina all night long

why even live?
>>
>>7343426
>one does not know what voice practice means and behaves more or less like a man

she transitioned at 68 give her a break
>>
>>7343508
she is the only mtf of the three I respect
all I'm saying is that she could easily pass if she behaved and sounded more female
>>
Man, they couldn't have picked more sensible transwomen? The old hon was pretty on the level, I like her but fuck the other two.

The dudes are great though. Oliver is qt and Harvey passes quite convincingly for 3.5 months on T.
>>
>>7343045
isn't that starlady? that dude is a fucking joke.
>>
>>7343045
they picked some ... erhm charachters thats for sure
>>
ok I cant watch it fucking cringe
>freakiest mtfs they could possibly find
>male privilege
dropped
>>
>>7343504
gross
>>
>>7343902
angry tranny go away
>>
>>7343504

Iktf.
>>
File: IMG_4212.jpg (645KB, 1280x1561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4212.jpg
645KB, 1280x1561px
>>7343426
FTMs have no personal obligation to the betterment of trans as a whole, only to themselves. They purposely use the controversy of the masculinity in non-passing transwomen as leverage to gain acceptance towards the femininity on themselves that they are unable to mask.
>>
>>7343426
mtf is harder than ftm, what else is new
>>
File: 1469756444270.jpg (92KB, 826x691px) Image search: [Google]
1469756444270.jpg
92KB, 826x691px
>>7343045
damn you using alot of money to transition,
I only have 10K atm i need to save alot more
>>
>>7343226
>it was pretty comfy, I'd watch this with different groups of people every week.
Exactly that. The youtube channel it's on has uploaded the rest of the season too.

I love comfy shows about people with lesser known jobs/lifestyles/conditions too. Dirty Jobs, Taboo, Louis Theroux.
>>
>>7343144

You're forgetting this study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16298429) said homosexual MtFs had an IQ of 107.3, 114.8 for FtM homosexuals, and 123.7 for the FtM nonhomosexuals. MtF non homosexuals had IQ of 121.7.
>>
>>7346655

Is 'homosexual' here in reference to their transitioned sex or natal sex?
>>
>>7346668

Natal sex. I found it through Kate Brown's site. She says the sorting on orientation was badly done since it was self-report instead of based on sexual history. Based on that, she determined the *corrected* MtF homosexual (or non-AGP) IQ was 98.
>>
>>7345105
but those fuckers deliberately picked worst cases of MtFs
>>
>>7346714

Or the better MtF examples weren't willing to come forward. Let's face it, more MtFs are self-centered than FtMs are.
>>
>>7346655
i was referencing that study, actually
but i forgot it said trans men had higher iqs! incredibly interesting, i'll have to check if the self-report factor screws that up too but my intuition is it wouldn't because self-reporting for trans men actually tends to obscure pre-transition homosexuality rather than pre-transition heterosexuality
>>
>>7343417
I live in the same city as 'her'. Her name is Starlady Starlady. She got it legally changed to fucking Starlady Starlady.
>>
>>7346655
>dubs confirm gay AAP straight tumblr females as having highest iq

lel
>>
>>7347261
>Starlady Starlady

Mother of god, why TWICE? Why not at least Starlady Jones, or even Star Lady?
Just... Starlady Starlady?
>>
>>7343602
>>7347261
https://www.reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/5djpxa/transgender_friends_chased_and_attacked_in/

serves him right
>>
>>7347261
>>7347692
Fuck both of you guys, Starlady Starlady is one of the best names I have ever heard. I mean, it's no Feargus Urquhart, but what is?
>>
>>7347261
>living in alice springs
You deserve her up there t b q p h w y
>>
the two dudes and the hon were great.
>>
>>7343045

The two main FtMs are fuckin bros, right on em

The only good MtF is the hon with the deep voice. Hope that woman gets some nice voice training. Love her

Rest are poofs
>>
>>7348800
Nah, I mean I used to live in Alice Springs but shortly after I moved to Melbourne so did she.
Alice is fucking awful and filled with the worst kinds of people, it's why my friends and I moved as soon as we got out of highschool.
>>7348789
It's just that she's so fucking visible. Even the old hon Rosie was like "Do I look like a drag queen? Do you know what a drag queen looks like?" like right after it had cut from a shot of Starlady. That is not a woman. That is a full-time drag queen.
>>
>>7343045
The big titted bimbo has a great voice
>>
>>7343045
The two guys are total bros, I want to fuck the purple shirt dude. The old woman and the plastic woman are alright. The three months on T guy talking about experiencing male privilege is pretty funny considering he doesn't even pass yet. I don't know what to think about the drag queen looking bitch, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a joke.
>>
>>7353356
>I wouldn't be surprised if it's a joke
it isn't
That's been going on for about a decade now
>>
>>7353236
Y'know, now that you mention it, Alice Springs kinda sounds like a tranny name on it's own.

>Even the old hon Rosie was like "Do I look like a drag queen? Do you know what a drag queen looks like?" like right after it had cut from a shot of Starlady.
kek, if only they got them in a room together
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.