[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im from /pol/, do you really all hate Trump?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14

File: 1479562022046.png (496KB, 828x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1479562022046.png
496KB, 828x1254px
Im from /pol/,

do you really all hate Trump?
>>
>>7343021
>Implying daddy doesn't love gays and girlie boys
>>
>>7343027

He loves em
>>
File: Takagi-san 54.png (81KB, 266x414px) Image search: [Google]
Takagi-san 54.png
81KB, 266x414px
>>7343021
Nope.
Why would we hate daddy? It's Pence we gotta worry about.
I could use some electro shocking though.
>>
>>7343033
is this 'daddy' thing a meme on your board?
>>
File: 1480588406264.gif (998KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1480588406264.gif
998KB, 250x251px
>>7343035
Considering I have seen multiple anons on /pol/ call him the same thing, I doubt it it's limited to legbutt.
>>
>>7343021
There's more hate for the extremists among his supporters (you) than there is hate for the man himself.
>>
>>7343021
I like him.
>>
>>7343021
Yeah, he's an idiot and doesn't understand how the country works
>>
>>7343021
Listening to him speak makes me want to vomit
>>
File: 1480103042806.jpg (45KB, 552x324px) Image search: [Google]
1480103042806.jpg
45KB, 552x324px
>>7343033
>>
>>7343165
And a fag does?
>>
File: YHYHH.jpg (164KB, 612x370px) Image search: [Google]
YHYHH.jpg
164KB, 612x370px
>>7343021

>do you really all hate Trump?
I'm european. I just see him as Berlusconi 2.0

>>7343033
I've made this some time ago.

You /pol/ can take it as a gift.
Maybe one of your drawfag Will actually make up good stories.
>>
I appreciate him as our second president of color.
>>
I'm MtF trans and I voted for trump
>>
File: hillary_nickend.gif (2MB, 480x267px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_nickend.gif
2MB, 480x267px
Yes.
>>
File: IMG_2758.jpg (57KB, 372x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2758.jpg
57KB, 372x396px
>>7343752
Yup.
>>
>>7343752
Yeah, he's called VP Mike Pence.
>>
>>7343021
No - I'm bi and want to MAGA
>>
>>7343021
no i just love bernie
>>
A little
>>
>>7343027
>>7343032
He is a straight, white/orange rich guy
He is disgusted by all of us

>>7343033
>>7343162
>>7343920
Idiots

>>7347021
America was never great, just deluded
The world is a burning wreck and all you MAGA morons thought you'd just throw gasoline on it for the luls or because you genuinely think this privileged cunt will make anything 'great' when it would be so much more profitable for him to make it worse
>>
>>7347135
Back to >>>/reddit/ with you
>>
>>7347028
Take yer underwears off!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gneOsRw2XyY
>>
>>7343021
Honestly, I just hate him for the hypocrisy of calling Hillary crooked, when he has done business deals with her and Bill right before the presidential race.

And because his favourite hobby seems to be flip-flopping on issues, and promising the impossible.

So your average politician, except everyone seems to think he's either the second coming of Hitler, or the second coming of Jesus.

In short, I hate to see everyone give so much attention to this charlatan.
>>
tfw no trump bf
>>
>>7349468
Sounds like killary. She's flip flopped for over 30 years, has flip flopped on equal marriage rights, and has had potentially 20 or so people murdered. She's also racist as hell given that "I need the fucking black vote" comment in another email.

Plus how can she be claimed as pro lgbt when she accepted HUGE donations from certain middle eastern countries under the express meaning of having their tourism threat level lowered while it's still legal to murder people by throwing them from ROOFTOPS so long as they're lgbt in some way.

I'm literally pissed at how little reasearch I had to do to find this shit.

Just go in to fucking wikileaks.org and start browsing her and the podesta-emails. It's all there if you look for it.

>inb4 you don't understand.
My sister is gay, I don't care that she's gay I just to see her and other good people of the world live their lives free of mortal and existincial harm.
>>
>>7350572
f you're worried about your sister, than maybe you should also be concerned about the First Amendment Defense Act since the President Elect has promised to sign it http://www.hrc.org/blog/so-called-first-amendment-defense-act-would-roll-back-critical-protections
>>
>>7350637
Well, I mean. It's shitty that some people are so bigoted that they wouldn't offer shelter to homeless lgbt but if you own an organization you should be within your right to discriminate.

I mean, there are more shelters exclusively for lgbt than there are for 'cis' males.
>>
File: tronald.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tronald.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>7343021

He's old and fat and has a small dick, so, yes.
>>
>>7351344
first off how do they know that there are homeless lgbt?, do they just go around asking homeless people if they're gay or sum shit?
>>
>>7347135
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>7351344
Except it isn't legal to discriminate against black people trying to get into a homeless shelter, so...
>>7351539
Picture this: lesbian couple becomes homeless and try to gain access to a homeless shelter and is denied due to their marital status
>>
File: brick_by_brick.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
brick_by_brick.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>7347135
he's disgusted of you that's for sure

such an ugly attitude, papa trump looks down on you.
>>
>>7351539

there are tons of homeless youths who get kicked out for being gay and not fitting into gender stereotypes ie. being too girly if male or not wanting to wear dresses if female.
>>
>>7347187
Fuck off. You're everything wrong with this movement.
>>
>>7351678
And there are plenty of resources for those kids to access. It's not like when you're kicked out you're fucked.
>>
>>7351700
Actually I'm pretty sure most of the studies done on the subject all came to the conclusion that there was not near enough beds to handle the number of lgbt youth. And even if you do find shelter, lgbt youth are more likely to be targeted and abused by other residents at the shelter. And if the shelter is religiously affiliated, you could be subjected to conversion therapy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lgbt-teens-shunned-alone-and-on-the-streets_us_5787ac7ee4b0cbf01e9f4aef
http://www.metroweekly.com/2016/05/advocates-perplexed-by-lack-of-funding-designated-to-districts-lgbt-homeless-youth-problem/
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/left-behind-lgbt-homeless-youth-struggle-survive-streets-n157506
>>
>>7343021

Trump has a lot of queer supporters.
>>
>>7343033

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742771576039460864

"Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs."

How can one man be so based?
>>
>>7351344
In addition to what a few anons have already stated, there's also the issue that this bill sanctions lgbt discrimination on the federal level, and that there's literally no action that can be taken to prevent any more Kim Davis situations. Which is kind of an issue when you're already granted access to services.
>>
>>7351877
It's not to discriminate, it's to protect the rights of people who are so into their religion they incorporate it into their business practices. They could care less that you're gay. They're not at the door asking everyone's sexuality before servicing them. Want a cake? You can have one. Want a cake that says "fag love"? Sorry get a new slogan or a new baker. Want a cake that says "fuck christ"? Sorry get a new slogan or a new baker. Want a cake that says "Mary's wet hot American pussy"? Sorry get a new slogan or a new baker. It's not just an lgbt issue. It's to protect those businesses from being sued for something they strongly believe in if it can be proven in court.
>>
File: A-boat-full-of-migrants-a-008.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
A-boat-full-of-migrants-a-008.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
>not sacrificing everything to save white civilisation..
>>
File: 2016-12-04 (3).jpg (114KB, 714x933px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-04 (3).jpg
114KB, 714x933px
I'm an ugly little gay kid, and I love trump. Not sure where this whole gays hate trump thing comes from. Most of us are pretty based.
>>
>>7343035
>>7343052
I thought it came from Milo
>>
>>7343021
I hate that we elected him president. I don't hate him much more than other republicans. They're pretty uniform about denying me healthcare, shitting on our environment, and giving corporations tax breaks. The only difference is that Trump is motivated purely by the need to be adored, wants to jail reporters for reporting that he doesn't like, and has never held a government position ever.
>>
>>7351970
Kiddo, the pres is just there to click the green button that means "go". Wars are started by congress. Lobbyists make healthcare decisions. Blaming the president is the highest inaction you can possibly do. Get educated bitch.
>>
>>7351923
>it's to protect the rights of people who are so into their religion they incorporate it into their business practices.
Which still isn't a good thing, its violating separation of church. If your religious beliefs prevent you from doing your job in a law-abiding manner, you should seek another line of work, not demand that the law be changed (at the expense of others even) to accommodate you.
>>
>>7352057
>separation of church
You must be new to "federal protected classes". Until you see sexual orientation written on there, you have no argument.
>>
>>7351923
>protect the rights of people who are so into their religion they incorporate it into their business practices
People tried to make this argument all the time back in the day, but "hurr durr my religion!" has never been an accepted legal defense. An Amish man tried to use it as an excuse for not paying taxes, and many racists used it as an excuse for not wanting to serve black people or interracial couples. Yes, since gay people aren't covered under the Civil Rights Act we are legally excluded from protections that other minorities have. Trump wants to take away the few protections we've gained, and he wants to do so using the same arguments before the Civil Rights Act was passed. I don't see why gay people are so much more religiously intolerable than black people that the poor Christians need a law granting them the right to discriminate against us.

>To use an example from another context, the hardship Jackie Robinson suffered when on the road with the Dodgers was not an inability to find some hotel that would have him; it was the indignity of not being allowed to stay in the same hotel as his white teammates. And as the Supreme Court has recognized, the “fundamental object” of prohibiting discrimination by commercial businesses is to address “the deprivation of personal dignity that surely accompanies denials of equal access to public establishments.”
http://harvardcrcl.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/EvolutionOfAccommodation.pdf
>>
>>7352200
Quit fucking acting like the entire world owes you something. You want to know why there's no news about country-wide lgbt discrimination? It's because it doesn't fucking happen and if it does it's an isolated incident. Get the fuck over yourself and your identity politics that says I'm a gay man before an American, a tax payer, a worker, a human being, a son, an educated person. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1452967087319.jpg (129KB, 540x706px) Image search: [Google]
1452967087319.jpg
129KB, 540x706px
>>7343021
>not loving daddy trump
Wat.jpg
>>
>>7343021
I'm more worried about the idiots that he's going to let run the country.
>>
>>7352315
>being this angry
Guess you're a white gay huh
>>
>>7352074
Separation of church and state has literally nothing to do with protected classes idiot. It has nothing to do with sexual orientation being a protected class, it has EVERYTHING to do with religious cucks shrieking that expecting them to obey the law is oppressive.
>>
>>7351813
>I will fight for you yet everyone in my cabinet will be anti lgbt and I will leave domestic policy to my vice president, one of the most anti lgbt politicians in the country

Really makes you think.
>>
>>7351344
>>7351923
Except FADA doesn't "protect" business owners from having to do something against their religion if it involves other races/interracial marriages, other religions, women's rights, abortion, or anything else that might conflict with their religious beliefs. It is exclusively targeted at LGBT and any sexual practices (LGBT related or not) one might take issue with.
>>
>>7343021
Yes.
#SmashFasicsm
>>
>>7343021
yfw id rather trust a mobster supporter than an lgbt sjw whore
>>7353663
>religious cucks shrieking
More like faggots shrieking expecting the law to protect them from people disliking them.

refusing a cake for a fag isn't oppressive, its an inconvenience at best.
>>
File: Berniegoingforaride.jpg (109KB, 900x541px) Image search: [Google]
Berniegoingforaride.jpg
109KB, 900x541px
>>7347028
Based Pinochet knows how to deal with your kind.
>>
I don't like Trump but it's actually not because I'm a tran. His trans related policies, or lack thereof, are like the least offensive of anyone running on the Repub ticket that I have seen. Pence is p scary though.

I don't like Trump because I'm a cripple and he keeps talking about fucking with social services and the Affordable Care Act.
>>
>>7355465
>refusing a cake for a fag isn't oppressive, its an inconvenience at best.

It goes far beyond cake. Look at what the bill says.

>Prohibits the federal government from taking discriminatory action against a person on the basis that such person believes or acts in accordance with a religious belief or moral conviction that: (1) marriage is or should be recognized as the union of one man and one woman, or (2) sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage.

If you're gay or trans in any sort of relationship you're a clear target for legal discrimination by any person or business according to this. Sure, if someone refuses to bake a cake for you that's hardly an issue on its own, but this can apply to anything including employment, insurance, applying for a loan, etc.

You may say "just hide it" but that's not always possible, say you and your partner attempting to go to a restaurant or something together, or especially if you're a trans person who isn't passable. And why should it be hidden? Sure, you may say that you shouldn't be an annoying faggot in public and that's true, but something innocuous like holding hands is hardly hurting anybody. Not to mention that hiding something like this from your employer would only have far worse consequences if its discovered later down the line.
>>
>>7355465
>More like faggots shrieking expecting the law to protect them from people disliking them.
The law still supports the notion that being religious GIVES YOU THE RIGHT to dislike gays. Either the right exists or it doesn't, but religion should have nothing to do with it.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.