[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever been in a relationship with a black guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Has anyone here ever been in a relationship with a black guy? How are they, in general?

t.someone who has only dated whites and hispanics in the past but who sees an opportunity to date a handsome black guy
>>
File: WHITEBOI.jpg (90KB, 269x367px) Image search: [Google]
WHITEBOI.jpg
90KB, 269x367px
>>7342072
sup bitch
>>
>>7342072
btw, would you date a transnigger?
>>
>>7342072
I dated a black guy, still hangout with him occasionally.
I don't have a lot of dating experience but it seemed just fine to me.
>>
>>7342088
>trans

No.
>>
File: burnthecoal.jpg (96KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
burnthecoal.jpg
96KB, 637x637px
>>7342072
>higher rates of std's
>higher risk of being violently assaulted
>also the whole bestiality thing
>>
File: 1479678547682.jpg (881KB, 1603x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479678547682.jpg
881KB, 1603x1000px
>>7342072
Stay White
Stay Right

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/12/02/toronto-neurosurgeon-charged-with-murder-of-doctor-wife.html
>>
>>7342111
FUCK YOU CRACKER I RAPE YOUR MOM. BITCH NIGGA

BLACKS ARENT VIOLENT SO STFU BEFORE I KILL YO ASS
>>
>>7342072
It's like dating a redneck just with black skin.
>>
>>7342072
Having dated every black guy I can tell you that they tend to do stuff, but with black skin.
>>
>>7342820
>tfw asian redneck
>>
>tfw have romantic friendship with a black Tgirl
>feels gud man
>>
They have really strong pheromones.
>>
>>7343470
You mean they're smelly?
>>
>>7342840
Hello Jimmy Wang Yang
>>
>>7342072

I went home with a black guy once to see what all the fuss was about.
Turns out his dick was smaller than mine.
Overrated in my opinion.
Hide your wallet, phone and drugs.

Let us know how it turns out.
>>
>>7343367
>romantic
>friendship
What the fuck? So you're basically saying that you're leading on her?
>>
File: 70s.gif (275KB, 192x300px) Image search: [Google]
70s.gif
275KB, 192x300px
>>7349861
Exactly. They smell way too much. It's not a 'bad' smell per se, but it can get unpleasant. Even when they shower, there is a smell. The only way I could describe is sweat mixed with a very pungent 'spice'.

And the person I was with was always wanting BJs, or wanting to get rimmed, and that 'smell' basically ruined the sex life until we parted.
>>
Not much different, really.
Uncomfortable subtly-racist/racist questions and jokes from peeps was the worst of it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.