[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They called me ma'am, so that means I pass as a woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 19

I am sick and tired of stupid delusional people who on reddit and susan's forum say that they go to the store and get ma'amed and that means they pass. No, they don't pass. People are being polite in your face and then jeering at you behind your back.
>>
>>7341257
some trans people do pass tho
>>
File: IMG_2928.jpg (888KB, 2312x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.jpg
888KB, 2312x3024px
>>7341331
Which ones?
>>
>>7341331
i still have to see one that really passes
>>
File: kim petras.jpg (115KB, 800x1033px) Image search: [Google]
kim petras.jpg
115KB, 800x1033px
>>7341358
early transitioners for the most part
>>
File: IMG_4245.jpg (148KB, 744x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4245.jpg
148KB, 744x904px
>>7341403
Wrong (pic related)
>>
>>7341428
i still see the man in her, sorry
>>
File: imgres.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>7341403
kim was already one of my waifus but i just realized how much she looks like alyssa bustamante
>>
>>7341515
I was implying she doesn't pass despite transitioning at six. So yeah.
>>
>>7341520
kim petra doesn't really pass either in real life, you people are really stupid from assessing someone's passability from a fucking picture
>>
>>7341257
Jamie Clayton, I can still see the man in her
>>
>>7341529
here have a video then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMd6urIe1FU
>>
File: iphone360_2675520.jpg (41KB, 243x385px) Image search: [Google]
iphone360_2675520.jpg
41KB, 243x385px
>>7341537
sorry guys, I don't want to sound mean, but I see a man in Jamie Clayton's face. Why is that? Can anyone explain to me why her face is manly? I can't pinpoint
>>
>>7341537
i hear and see man, sorry. She is attractive, but you can just tell she is a man
>>
>>7341257
Whoa there hon. Why so triggered?
>>
File: IMG_4190.jpg (551KB, 1280x1678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4190.jpg
551KB, 1280x1678px
>>7341559
You can always tell in the way that the eyes are inset. MTF eyes are always either really wollen or really sunken.

Hers look like a male librarian's.
>>
>>7341559
Cause she's actually a man ya dingus.
>>
>>7341564
how so?
>>
Kim Petra started transition very early. As a teenager and you can totally see her skull is archetypically male. The proportions, the shape and the dimension (scale) are incredibly male. She can fool an observer for a couple of seconds, but we see a manly man underneath that façade. Notice in the video how she always move her hair to hide half of her face and skull. We hear male undertones in her voice, but, even if we just saw her without hearing her speak, she has an overly manly face and wait until she gets older.
>>
I get called mam and legit there is no reason to do it out of kindness, most people in a busy af place are too stressed for kindness and just want you to leave asap so they can help the next person
>>
>>7341585

I thought "we" got rid of you. Why are you still pulling this shit
>>
>>7341593
even hons get called ma'am, give me a fucking break, stupid
>>
>>7341602
because she has an incredibly tall, wide, square cranial vault.
>>
File: angelina jolie.jpg (69KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
angelina jolie.jpg
69KB, 395x594px
>>7341585
>As a teenager and you can totally see her skull is archetypically male. The proportions, the shape and the dimension (scale) are incredibly male.

Most people don't even know how to distinguish that so they can't even tell

>Notice in the video how she always move her hair to hide half of her face and skull
That's called having long hair, anon. You kinda can't keep it from getting on your face unless you have constantly pulled back. Plus that's a dumb argument because you're basically saying "she doesn't pass because she does things to pass" which is as if you were saying "no woman looks good because they all do things to look good like getting appealing haircuts."

>We hear male undertones in her voice
not all women are sopranos. Some women have deeper voices than others, believe it or not

>she has an overly manly face
all she has is a strong jaw which then again lots of cis women do as well, even more than her

>wait until she gets older
Most women age like milk, anon. Saying she'll look back when gets older is not really an argument.

the only reason you see a male when you see kim petras is because you know she was born with a penis.
>>
>>7341605
Have seen legit 50 year old man hons get called sir so i dunno if ur logic is sound homie
>>
>>7341635
Here you are with the Angelina Jolie argument, which is totally stupid and only autogynephiles use that argument. Angelina Jolie has a very square jaw, but her scale is woman's size. Her jaw is small, understood? You confuse shape with size. Look at Angelina Jolie's pictures next to a man (even next to Brad Pitt who has a small head for a man) and notice how much smaller her jaw is. Still very square, but very small. Very small bigonial width. Also, women who age still look like women whereas trannies who age look more manly. How can you be so stupid not to perceive such a big difference? I mentioned her hair not because she is trying to pass with her hair but because even her is conscious about her head so she needs to hide it with hair.
>>
>>7341642
there is a big difference between someone being taken as a transsexual (and not a real woman) and still being referred to as "she", when in doubt./.. and someone obviously looking like a fucking man in drag and being referred as "he". It's not black or white, idiot, there are degrees, there are tonalities of the same color. Some transsexuals still get read as transsexuals but they have done self-effectuated changes and people are willing to call them "she" out of respect. However, a guy with beard and a wig and make up, will get called he. So you are saying that someone who calls you ma'am never suspects about your past otherwise he would call you "sir"? You are out of your fucking mind
>>
File: ZKfXy3v.jpg (216KB, 1278x719px) Image search: [Google]
ZKfXy3v.jpg
216KB, 1278x719px
>>7341257

I have to admit I said ma'am to a trans girl recently because it was obvious she wanted to be seen as a girl and I saw no reason to be rude and call her sir. But I didn't jeer behind her back. I appreciate the effort she is making to be herself. It takes balls to put yourself out there like that.
Personally, I think that androgynous people are helping us get past the restrictive binary narrative that keeps us from experiencing the many facets of our complex personalities.
Why do we have to limit ourselves to one of two sexes? Why can't we all have aspects of both? People will still manage to reproduce.
Life should be lived in color, not black and white.
>>
>>7341655
I couldn't even get through the first few sentences, you're so annoying. Please get FFS revision or work on the other aspects of yourself that don't pass, stop trying to convince us that people like Kim Petras don't pass because it's bullshit and you know it
>>
>>7341635
>not all women are sopranos. Some women have deeper voices than others, believe it or not

I am not talking about how deep or how high her voice is. She has a very high voice but with male frequency. That's a totally different story. There are contralto women with very low voices who are still female as frequency. You are ignorant and you confuse frequency with register.
>>
>>7341682
explain how Angelina Jolie is relevant to this discussion. Please explain. I am looking forward
>>
>>7341666
I don't even know what u are arguing. If you look mostly passable then normies assume ur a girl. Not everyone is playing spot the tranny.
>>
File: 1439232.jpg (375KB, 800x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1439232.jpg
375KB, 800x1090px
>>7341655
again, things more people can't even tell because they don't know what they are. I'm sorry if you are an expert on the gender differences of the human skull so you can clock trans people flawlessly. Most people can't. In fact, as you see it seems it can't either.
>I mentioned her hair not because she is trying to pass with her hair but because even her is conscious about her head so she needs to hide it with hair

First of all, you are saying she doesn't it to pass but to hide her male features. That's literally the same thing.

Second: again, saying someone doesn't pass because they do things to pass is not an argument.
>>
>>7341683
>You are ignorant and you confuse frequency with registe
exactly, like most of the world is. That's why they can't tell the difference and that's why she and her voice passes.
>>
>>7341687
I'm not even the same anon who posted the Angeline Jolie picture, I'm the anon from before who realized how fucked you are when you told the Starbucks story.

But I'd just like to say, your situation as you've explained it, sounds suspect to me. You started at 16, dropped 60k on FFS, and you still don't pass? And you think it's because of your skull size or your face or something? I don't know about that
>>
>>7341701
you don't get it. People clock and notice something is off as in like "dude, that girl is weird, I don't know why. I think she's a man". People cannot tell the difference between frequency and register but can still hear something is manly in the voice. People cannot tell these things about skull, they just see something is off and cannot verbalize it
>>
File: oliviawilde.jpg (121KB, 640x974px) Image search: [Google]
oliviawilde.jpg
121KB, 640x974px
>>7341698
what the fuck do you want to prove with Olivia Wilde? Look at a picture when she is next to a man, how much smaller her skull is, idiot. Again, you confuse shape with size
>>
>>7341761
I'm sure some people can notice something is off, but you are giving them too much credit if you think they really realize they are dealing with a transgender person most of the time.

Most people have a very basic understanding of the characteristics of each gender. For them a weird skull means just that, a weird shaped head. Maybe even weird = ugly. But not necessarily weird = guy with long hair.

The same with voices. Deep = Male, high pitched = Female. Of course someone with knowledge on the subject may be able to tell exactly why those weird things are happening, but most people aren't able to tell that.

I should know about it. I'm a cis male, but I had a crossdressing/trap phase and many people told me they really thought I was a girl when they don't had any reason to. They didn't have a reason to be polite, even there was a lot less, if any "trans awareness" back then.

Yes, I have a male skull. I have a male ribcage, male waist, male hips, male legs, everything about me is male. And still all I needed to pass as female was a dress, make up long hair, and underwear that would keep my dick on place.

There will always be ways to tell if a person is trans, of course, but most people don't even know where they have to look at, and as a consequence there are some trans people who, effectively, pass.

>>7341792
Since you like skulls so much, try to get into yours that most people don't even know that's a difference between the male and female one. Yes, trans women have male skulls. No, most people can't tell.
>>
>>7341635
You sound like a reddit hon.
>>
>>7341819
No. Not true at all. People put the pieces of the puzzle together. Unless someone is unwordly, old and with very bad eyesight, today, any teenager can sniff a tranny miles away. Trust and believe. I have witnessed pathetic scenes where trannies would get clocked. You trannies seem to underestimate people's ability to clock, but even homeless bums, even stupid people have this innate instinctual ability to gender someone. They can't say why, but they gender someone. Now, on the other hand, someone who studies all the minutiae will be able to deconstruct and categorize why someone gets clocked. The person interacting with a tranny just knows that she is a tranny without knowing why
>>
>>7341682
She doesn't. I mean if you really look. Look at the outline of her head and imagine What females Look like then imagine standing right in from of Kim. You will feel the uncanniness

You can't see the boy in this picture ??
>>
>>7341689
Kayla you are so fucking stupid and delusional. Pay attention to these threads dumbass because it's extremely relevant to you.
>>
>>7341711
Your an idiot. You want to believe you and many others have a chance to pass. The further you push back "not passing ever" as a realistic outcome the more you can pretend things will work out.
>>
>>7341819
>Former "crossdressing trap" tells us how it is to live as a transsexual

Fuck off you retard
>>
File: IMG-20161202-WA0030.jpg (65KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161202-WA0030.jpg
65KB, 511x512px
>>7341844
>>
File: IMG-20161202-WA0028.jpg (18KB, 126x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161202-WA0028.jpg
18KB, 126x288px
>>7341844
N
>>
>>7341886
exactly this. She started at 12 and has an incredibly manly face and skull structure
>>
File: 19439246.jpg (29KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
19439246.jpg
29KB, 580x640px
>>7341841
Anon, I'm sorry but you are wrong. Just think of the countless times an androgynous or trans person revealed their actual/biological gender and there were tons of people freaking out about it because they thought they were of the opposite gender. It's part of the reason (aside from anime traps) why the "It's a trap" meme came to be. Yes, there's people who can tell there's something strange about a person, but not necessesarily that they got their gender wrong.

>>7341867
That's exactly my point, dingus. I never took hormones in my life and people still thought I was a girl.
>>
>>7341873
she looks like a more feminine version of how i did pre-t
>>
>>7341905
people who are drunk and want to get their dicks sucked at 4 o' clock in the morning and are half sleep, don't count.
>>
>>7341858
I pass. My skull isn't perfect, my face isn't perfect, my body isn't perfect. But I pass, apparently much better than you do. Passing with a slightly larger head that *most* cis women is well within the realm of possibility. You have other issues
>>
>>7341911
lol I was full time babe get on my level
>>
>>7341955
LOL and double LOL. Even Ianna Drew is full time. Does it mean people can't tell he is a fucking autistic man?
>>
>>7341971
Why are you obsessed with Drewie, did they ban you from someplace?
>>
>>7341971
I don't even know who that is but if she's an unpassable tranny then ok nobody said all trannies pass just that some of them do
>>
>>7341992
he said that someone who is full time or was full time automatically is passable and is bullshit
>>
>>7341986
because that disgusting asian fag promotes transition at all costs even for people who are 6'7'' and have no chance in hell to pass and will see their lives destroyed. That's fucking horrible. That asian fag bans anybody who speaks the truth on the real difficulties of being trans. I hate him with passion
>>
>>7342084
>someone who is full time or was full time automatically is passable
>automatically
nobody said that
>>
>>7342217
>lol I was full time babe get on my level
>>
>>7342191
>even for people who are 6'7''
skullsize-chan reveals another aspect of her psyche
>>
>>7342253
Doubtful if she really started at 16, probably around 6 foot tho
>>
>>7342260
you are wrong, I am 5'8
>>
>>7342253
I am actually rather short for a man, you stupid idiot.
>>
>>7342267
So you are like an inch shorter than me, started early, and had 60k FFS and still don't pass? Hmmm
>>
>>7342250
And where is the "anyone who is full time automatically passes" in that post?
>>
File: ugly.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>7341257
this is even stupider in liberal places where its punishable to use the wrong pronouns.

of course nobody will risk it, by this logic, even this passes.
>>
>>7342286
you forgot to add that you are stupid. How many times do I have to explain what my problem is? for christ's sake, I could even be 5 inches shorter and weigh 40 pounds less, I still have a fucking man's face, why is it so hard to understand it?
>>
>>7342338
You still haven't told us who your surgeon was btw
>>
>>7342351
I said it many times over and over and over again. Pay attention
>>
>>7341905
No one thought you were a girl outside of the Most casual glances. Your such an idiot and you don't even understand what it means to pass because you are just a stupid fag who played dress up once upon a time. You did not live as a woman. You were not treated as one. No one thought you were a woman outside of the Most casual half glances on the street. You are so fucking stupid believing people who act "surprised" to know your gender.

Ha ha ha.

I have seen videos of workers who cater to trannies like eletrolysis people pretending to be shocked when tranny after tranny "comes out " to them.

Actual videos showing their acting.

What a joke. Your a joke. A stupid man playing dress up. At least actual transsexuals can vaguely resemble woman unlike stupid men playing dress up
>>
>>7341944
You don't pass You are delusional. Forcing people to gender you female by your very presence is not passing. Being naive enough to think people gendering you female actually feel you are female is not passing.

Passing at McDonald's is not passing at a date or a gay bar. Passing on the street is not passing on the beach. Passing ordering food is not passing having a long conversation with someone. You are so ignorant.
>>
>>7341257
>no tranny ever passes
Translated
>"p-p-pls don't let me accidentally find a tranny attractive ;_;"
Kek
>>
>>7341955
Haha haha You were a full time crossdressing man ? You aren't doing any of our critics any favors. You sound like a fucking idiot.

"Hurr i was a full time women, don't need no hormones or surgeries just my natural male body !" NO ONE could believe I wasn't female yuck yuck "
>>
>>7341358
Pal if you passed and your only goal in life was to live a relatively normal, female life why in the name of God would you ever draw attention to your penis or penisless crevice?
>>
>>7342286
>hmmm
This is where you should start examining what you believe and come to the conclusion that you are lacking information and perspective.

I know its scaring you and you read these posts and hate the People behind them because it creates fear within you that you can't cope with right now. But eventually you will come to understand what we are saying.

Unless you are a delusional idiot. Which is also possible. But if you are intelligent you will come to understand that what you believe about passing right now was created by what you read on the internet from other trannies. Those trannies are delusional. What you read on the internet is wrong. Real life isn't like a tranny chat forum where everyone pretends they have potential and are beautiful in their own unique way.
>>
>>7342334
Could point. Its literally AGAINST the law in certain plces to use the "wrong" pronouns. Do you really think what pronouns people use when addressing your tranny mess self say ANYTHING about whether you can actually pass as a woman. Whether people actually look at you and think "that's just a normal woman"
>>
>>7341841
Nah, this is horseshit. You can trick pretty much any ignorant person with this shit and it never stops being funny. Put some photos or videos or actual cis women and transwomen together and ask people to tell which is which. Do a couple average girls, some attractive ones, some intentionally butch ones, etc really get the whole genetic potential in there without including intersex conditions.

The best results I've seen with this is my buddy who got a 50-50. Pass gen is the best place to do this though, people think they're clocking trannies and I'm posting butch lesbos or femme guys.
>>
>>7343830
>NO ONE could believe I wasn't female
>NO ONE
Again, something I never said. Read my posts. Never once I have said that every person thought I passed.
>>
>>7343822
Lilly you're a dumb shrew. You have better potential than most trannies because you have a small head And petite features but I still don't think you pass. Its hilarious when you spin your tails of unaware lesbian lovers and silly shit like that that anyone with a brain can see is lies.

And you still have a large face, it's just small for man. For a female its giant.
>>
>>7343881
>implying she isn't right for once
>>
>>7343881
>thinking I don't pass
Kekulus Rex
>>
>People are being polite in your face and then jeering at you behind your back.
B-but I got mam'd while in boymode.
>>
>>7344750
You pass casually. Irl you look uncanny
>>
>>7344877
>you look uncanny
nah I just look ugly af
but i don't mind as long as I keep finding qts to fuck and pass tbqh
>>
>>7341257
if they all get passed for being ma'amed then so fucking do I, except I'm not trans just a long hair dude who's done nothing to look feminine. I just consistently get "misgendered" when I'm out with only females
>>
>>7341515
You've gone delusional from looking at too many hon and pass threads, there are biological women that look a lot more masculine than her
>>
>>7341257
They live among us.
>>
File: 1318267208074.jpg (363KB, 1698x1719px) Image search: [Google]
1318267208074.jpg
363KB, 1698x1719px
ITT: Mad hons and heavy repressers try to bring everyone down to their level

>>7341614
Like holy fuck kill yourself fool
>>
>>7341257
If you live in the Eastern Europe like me it's either 'sir', 'madam' or 'you fucking faggot get the fuck out', so I guess I do pass when they call me ma'am ^^.
>>
>>7341614
always amazes me how trans people are convinced other trans people do not and cannot pass

I am just a random cis dude and I would never in a million years clock this person
>>
File: priestess.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
priestess.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>7341614
ITT: Catfight.

I remember how back in highschool my math teacher and some of the guys would talk about having to be careful with tranny prostitutes because you can't tell until it's too late, and you're telling me NOBODY can pass and EVERYONE can notice if they take a look for anything longer than a second?

I mean i'm not gonna lie, I would like to believe that passing is easier than it actually is, but c'mon, it's far from impossible.
>>
>>7341564
I'm not even mtf, but c'mon, you just sound salty.
>>
“There are trivial truths and there are great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true.”

― Niels Bohr
>>
>>7342338
>"i'm ugly and I therefore everyone else is"

The reason teenagers recognize you're a tranny is because they're already used to seeing trannies everywhere.

I used to get fooled by traps all the time, it just gets easier to spot the minuscule differences the more you see them, doesn't mean everyone is this used to it tho. You also learn to appreciate similitudes between men and women that you would never notice before.
>>
>>7348422
Or in other words; Everyone is playing "spot the tranny" in the most accepting cities with larger trans populations.
>>
>>7348360
There are only three options:
>good morning ma'am, how can I help you? :3
>good morning sir, how can I help you? ^-^
>пoшёл нa хyй, ёбaный пидop, cyкa блядь
>>
A friendly reminder: cis people aren't nearly as good at clocking people as you are. If it looks more like a woman than a man, then it's usually a woman in our eyes.
>>
>>7348499
no. this is wrong. all people have instincts when it comes to gender. its not even related to intelligence.
>>
>>7344986
no. well yes you were an ugly little boy with a fat tall forehead and pudgy chin. But what you are seeing as "ugliness" now is actually your uncanny masculininty shining through that cis girls do not posess. Cis girls are unnattractive in completely different ways than males trying to pass themselves off as females
>>
>>7348078
exactly. being gendered female casually SHIT ALL.

the ironic truth is that it is EASIER to pass in neutral and masculine clothes than in non-negotiably feminine attire. The more we try to look like women the less we look like women. Isn't that irony for you all. Soak it in
>>
>>7348167
not in the same ways. biological women would all have narrower heads than her and shorter cranial vaults and narrower (width) cranial vaults.

Her face has many elements that are essentially never seen in females.
>>
>>7348360
thats just your hamster spinning it. Also its about context. Many in homophobic bumbffuck eastern europe they are too incredulous that someone would try to pass themselves off as a girl. So they see you. Notice that you don't look right for a girl. But are too incredulous to think you may not be one. This doesn't mean they didn't clock you. It means they can't process that they clocked you, beccause trannies shouldn't exist here in their minds
>>
>>7348373
ya in a picture its easy to pass. What we are doing is pointing out male things about kim. When she gets older these things will stand out even more.

Irl these things are extremely noticable to the SUBCONSCIOUS. Like an itch you can't figure out what is wrong with this person and little things jump out at you as extremely masculine for a female
>>
>>7348403
horny drunk guys in a foreign land getting confused by a small percentage of foreign trannies? Omg all trannies must pass then. Wow you solved it.
>>
>>7348407
these are more like travial truths. This is not a "philosphy". This is hard biological reality
>>
>>7348373
no you are wrong. She is obviously trans and she doesn't pass at all. She has a male skull
>>
>>7349558
Nobody is saying that every tranny passes, but you are insisting that literally no tranny can pass. While pulling more mental gymnastics than a chess player to try and justify it.

You're a good example of the kind of mentally ill person that gives everyone else a bad image.

Also can't you answer to everyone on a single post? It's not like we don't realize you're samefagging.
>>
>>7348431
yes which is partially why passing is a meme for 98%. What you are extremely is acclimating yourself to transsexual appearance. It takes exposure. But the REASON you are ABLE to acclimate yourself is the INHERENT differences that your subconscious mind picked ups up everytime you see a tranny.

Yes passing is contextual. The contextual barriers to passing are like scrapping throw a crumbling wall. Until you reach a steel reinforced plexiglass wall that was supporting it from the inside that is impenetrable. Thiss second wall is the biological reality that creates all these barriers that then become slightly contextual due to culture and human ability to divert attention from things that are obvious if you rely solely on instincts.
>>
>>7348461
kek'd
>>
>>7349579
Not necessarily. I'm not saying no trans can pass. Just that the percentage that do is incredibly small and incredibly smaller than the percentage that the denizens of 4chan, reddit, and susans believe can pass.

All the people on 4chan feel like they took the redpill.

>"Oh those stupid hons are reddit and 4chan they think they pass tee hee, they don't, I will though. They think anyone can pass I know the REAL truth which is that only like.... umm... 1/4 can pass! And I think I can get into that group".

No. Youre wrong. You've got it all wrong. And frankly most of you are only slightly less stupid than the hons susans and reddit
>>
>>7349582
>>7349593

There's nothing biological about human's perception of gender. The phrase "social construction" is fucking cancer and it's been bashed to death. But the perception of gender is definitely of the few things I would realistically consider a "social construct".

If literally every human female started to shave their heads and wear baggy sports pants and tennis shoes, then, over time, the perception of what a female is would adjust to that. Just like the perception of females had to adjust from what it was 200 years ago to what it is now.

And in fact, I'd say that the fact that there's so many FtM and "boyish" girls has actually helped MtF's, since the perception of females by the average male has become more boyish, more blurred, so it doesn't matter if your jaw looks slightly odd or there's something "off" about you, because "It's probably just a boyish girl". It's simply hard to tell anymore for a lot of people.
>>
>>7341257
I just dont want to look horrible

I know i'll probably never pass, but just not looking a horrible hon that people will make fun is enough to me

I just want to live a normal life, i know that i can never do it, because i have over 1.80m, all i have left is to try
>>
>>7349528
lol nah
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 306x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 306x298px
>>7341397
What about pic related?
>>
So many butt hurt hons
>>
>>7341257
sombody said that i looked like a cat when i was a kid, so that means im a cat
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.