[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if i'm gay and submissive but don't want to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 0988.png (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0988.png
164KB, 500x500px
>>
>>7341085
well you can learn to be dom

ungaying yourself is difficult though and painful
>>
>>7341092
>>7341092
It can be done however.

key things are demonizing what you want removed, glorrifying what you want to become. View being a subby faggot as horrible, evil, disgusting, and regularly review all risks, ect. Tell yourself, with gusto "I am NOT a damn fag!", and if you get gay impulses, very aggressively REJECT them in your mind. Eventually, your mind will change, wanting to be the more "approved of" thing in your mind.

Most important thing is being VERY firm on rejecting impulses. Scream at yourself internally and scream at the impulse if its very powerful...the more you reject it, the less power it holds.
>>
>>7341187
I dont think this works, at least not in all cases. Got really into like manly man philosphers, Friedrich Nietsczhe, Stefan Molyneux, ect., vew masculniity and strength and heroic and desirable, still total sub faggot. Main effect is that I guess Im a bit more self-loathing because of it (still like those guys, but it didnt have the effect on me of making me more masc at all)
>>
>>7341252
Did you make attempts to FORCE yourself to be masculine, and mentally reward it saying "fuck yeah, im awesome!"

that really helps. You need to reward yourself mentally

carrot and stick,

not ferret and dick
>>
>>7341085
YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY PENIS HARDER
>>
>>7341187
>>7341380
This sounds like trolling.
>>
File: 04deforestation4-superJumbo.jpg (768KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
04deforestation4-superJumbo.jpg
768KB, 2048x1365px
>>7341085

In alcoholics anonymous they teach you that you will always be an alcoholic. You will wake up every morning and want a drink. You have no control over that.
But you DO have control over what you do.
You can not drink that day.
Every day is a struggle.
But you don't have to give in to your urge to debase yourself.

Just take it one day at a time, friend.
Or limit yourself to activities that are safe (use rubbers, only have sex with doms that you trust, use safe-words, etc.) to minimize the potential damage to your life.

Alcohol (and by extension, submissive sex) is only damaging if you can't control it and you let it overtake your life. A true alcoholic can't stop at just one drink so they have to maintain complete sobriety.

If you can stop at just one submissive encounter now and then, then maybe you can keep it from destroying your life.

There are support groups for all kinds of people.
Try sex addicts anonymous.
https://saa-recovery.org/
It is a great place to meet people.
>>
>>7341085
>Submissive
>Don't want to be
Sounds like either denial, rape fantasy, or weak will. Can't tell.
>>
>>7341085
Don't worry, I will rape you till you start enjoying it, like the cute little submissive slut you really are :3
>>
>tfw you know that feel

I don't mind being gay but holy shit I wish I wasn't such a little bitch. I like this guy and literally all I can think of sometimes is him fucking me. Embarrassing.
>>
File: 1479724596727.jpg (35KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1479724596727.jpg
35KB, 653x490px
>>7341085

>tfw bi
>tfw like the idea of being submissive
>tfw 6'0 and 250lbs
>>
>>7350113
For your information, a lot of people enjoy the thought of dominating taller and bigger people.
>>
>>7341085
oh, you want to be, i will shove you down on the bed and pull your pants off, suck your dick then turn you over and fuck you in the butt, like a good top daddy would dominate you, oh you want it bad dont you, your a bad boy that needs a daddy to dominate you :)
>>
>>7350136

Good to know, but I literally look like Danny McBride or someone who would generally be in a Seth Rogen movie. I have a hairy ass, too.
>>
>>7341085
rule is you can be the dom if you beat him in a fight. Just knock him over the head with something when he's not expecting it
>>
>>7350147
I got so fucking hard reading that, help
>>
>>7350156
Where you at bb? Submissive bears are my fetish!
>>
>>7350113
>>tfw 6'0 and 250lbs
Time to start lifting and dieting.
Muscle subs are always in high demand.

>>7341092
>well you can learn to be dom
Not really. I mean you can learn to go through the motions, but you can't make yourself enjoy it.

Some people are just born submissive, like some people are born gay.
>>
File: Max_stirner.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
It means that you are placing your own interests and life below an uncaring ideological construct that can only harm your happiness.

Being submissive to such constructs is what is causing your suffering not wanting to be submissive to cocks
>>
File: 1479981886492.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479981886492.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>7350058
Just because you like to bottom doesn't mean you have to be the actual bitch in the relationship.

>I'm vers
>I like dom guys
>Truly dominant guys are rare
>I always dominate my sexual partners outside of sex whether i top or bottom with them.
Why can't i find a guy who will just tell me what they want instead of bending to my every will?
I'm pretty sure it's because I'm usually more attractive than my partner and they want to please/satisfy me so i don't leave, but being submissive isn't the way to do it for me.
It also might be more my fault because i tend to be quite masculine and dominating towards people in every day life.
>>
>>7350165
I kek'd reading that
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.