[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you find gay guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: qq-rbg.gif (16KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
qq-rbg.gif
16KB, 324x216px
Like, where do I find these dudes?
If I just wanted a quick fuck I'd go on Grindr or another hookup app. But honestly, I just want a relationship.

Personally, I'm looking for twinkish/fem guys. Some other anons might have the same questions, so I'll broaden the spectrum.

Where do you find guys to date?
•If at college, where and what major.
•If at clubs, where, do you go alone?
•If at ___, where, etc.

What countries/ cities?
(I may be moving to Czech Republic soon, so I would love some advice on Prague, or some info from anons there.)
• What is the 'gay scene' there?
• Is gay marriage legal there, or are registered partnerships legal/ basically marriage (in terms of law)?
>>
>>7340786
>Twinkish fem guys

The schools anon, Check the schools
>>
>>7340809
What majors tho?
Fashion? I hear fashion js mostly woman, but there are some feminine guys.
No other major comes to mind when I think "abundance of qt3.14s".
>>
>>7340809
what if you're kinda old for that, 24
>>
File: o.gif (2MB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
o.gif
2MB, 500x259px
>>7340786
>If at college, where and what major.

3rd floor of the library in the 'HQ' section (at least in American schools. Best time the hour before it closes and early weekend mornings.
English, Humanities, Drama these are all full of gays. The bathrooms in those buildings are usually cruisy. Also the bathroom/showers/saunas of the rec center. Look for the quietest bathroom and wait. Best ones are at the end of a long hallway and have a squeaky door.

>If at clubs, where, do you go alone?
Go alone. Stand near the dance floor or in a hallway near the bathroom. Someplace where people are always walking by you. Put a smile on your face and whenever a cute guy walks by look him in the eyes and say 'hi' even if the music is loud. Be sure to smile. Usually they will smile and keep on walking. When they come back from the bathroom say 'hi' again and smile and lightly touch their arm, shoulder or chest. Don't paw them, just brush your fingertips lightly while looking them in the eyes and saying 'hi'. Usually they will stop and say 'What?' then you have to have a story ready like 'are you in Mr. Jacob's Science class in the whatever building?' He will say 'No' and you say 'I thought you were in Mr. Jacob's Science class in the whatever building" and he will look at you like "i just said no" and you quickly say 'oh, you look just like this guy in Mr. Jaco---etc.' and he will either start talking to you or tell you to piss off.
This works for me all the time but I'm pretty good looking and kind of a slut.
It works better if you are a little drunk to be honest.

>Prague

I found this with a google of prague gay:
http://www.patroc.com/prague/

and there are a ton more results.
do some research online.
we don't know the answers any more than you do.
>>
>mfw studying a field that involves courses in computer science
>80% male audience
>never met anyone gay

I only have courses in science and math fields, I can't just waltz into drama and literature classes. I also hate bars, clubs and the like, but I want a monogamous long-time relationship anyway. How am I supposed to ever be told by my loving gentle dom bf that my hair smells like caramel then?

HOW, I ask!
>>
>>7340884
I see. Sad that they are in the majors that don't pay off that often. Thanks for the info tho
And yeah, I've looked into Prague. Specifically Prague 2 (Vinohrady) is gay af. I'd like to hear some anons from the Czech Republic, but there's no way I'd be able to tell if they are really Czech on on /lgbt/. I could post on /int/, but /int/ is pretty much /pol/ imo.

>>7340924
Kek. RIP, anon. I wouldn't major in something just for cute guys desu, but computer science was something I was looking into.
But there just might me be some. Statistically speaking, someone must be gay in there, or at least bisexual. So don't give up, anon.
>>
>>7340786
>if at college, where and what major
I'm a lit major and the vast majority of the gays I met were in the social sciences, and I usually met them at parties because my college was a major party school. There were some in Humanities, tho desu they were more in the arts than in lit. Lit only had one for every two I encountered in art.

Unlike the other guy said, Drama at my school had a bunch of gay-looking straights.

In terms of STEM, Chem and Bio/eco had the most gays. Engineering and Math tended to be comparatively low, and what gays they have are pretty low key. CS is okay, but increasingly bro-ish. Some gay-seeming CS guys are just nerds.
Psych has gay guys but they're usually dicks and sluts, depending on their mood.

If you're into twinkish/fem guys, CS, Psych, and Art are your best choices. If you have a fashion-design oriented school near you, every guy you see is probably gay. desu.

>If at clubs
desu I just went to straight, student parties and talked to people. The town I was at had a bar with gay nights that were okay, but the LGBT social club on campus was better. Go to a gay night, and find gay friendly bars (tend to be cleaner, more colorful). Since you'll be in eastern europe, whereas I'm in Cali, you'll probably have a stronger mix of overt gay bars and cruising joints, rather than lowkey gays at str8 bars or giant LA clubs.

>If at
I've traveled all of Western Europe except Spain/Portugal, and I've been in Japan & Thailand. All of these places have gay bars and gay spas, except Italy, which only has <3 gay bars per large city. France, Germany, and England have strong gay scenes, marriage, and friendly attitudes toward gays. Japan has a strong private gay scene, no marriage, but physical violence as a rule does not occur. Emotional violence is limited to ostracization, but is increasingly rare. Thailand is gay-friendly, but most interactions with farangs are in pursuit of your money.
>>
>>7341016
by "overt gay bars and cruising joints" I meant: since eastern europe has a rep. for homophobia, it will display the typical results of homophobia - brazenly open gay joints and then extremely lowkey, shameful/dirty hookup joints in bathrooms and parks which are usually ignored by the police until someone complains or a cop is bored.

also, >>7340924
yeah but aren't the guys in CS and engineering hot? Like they're str8 but ughhhhhh. Also, you totally can go to drama and lit classes. Just sign up for them and tell the professor you're interested. Drama usually hires light board operators and shit, too, and is extremely open to volunteering. + If you go into a costume internship thing there will be a bunch of girls and if you tell them you're gay they'll immediately fag hag and give you the down-low and their friends numbers. Trust me.

If you don't want to do bars and clubs ur stuck with getting numbers from friends.
>>
I'm in college as well, don't really have huge preferences one way or the other in terms of twinks or mascs. In terms of bodytype and face structure I'm probably closest to a twink. My question is, what do most men find attractive in other men, specifically twinkish/boyish men? Some things that would make me more attractive, approachable, that kind of thing.
>>
>>7341037
Yeah, I first noticed that when considering eastern Europe. Poland was my first goto after looking at Croatia, Slovenia and the sort. They're very religious, but cheap cost of living. However, pretty anti-gay.
Czech Republic is literally central Europe. It has a good mix, that's why I have been looking at it. Low cost of living, high quality of life. 1 USD = 25 CZK. Gorgeous houses, amazing culture. Beer/10. Literal country of beer. Layed back gun laws, pro-gay, and closed borders to the "migrants". Perfect mix desu.
>>
>>7341192
It's different person to person, obviously. But personally, I like when they wear tighter workout clothes. Clothes that really show off their figure. Long hair, styled very boyish. If shorer hair, a side-part with flairish top.
Personality wise, either shy guys that make it pretty obvious they are into you, OR flirty, semi-flamboyant guys.
>>
Bumparoo
>>
File: 11328041_p0.jpg (367KB, 640x857px) Image search: [Google]
11328041_p0.jpg
367KB, 640x857px
I'm a Czech. You can ask me anything if you'd like but I may not be able to answer. I have never really been to any clubs yet or anywhere but been thinking about it lately. Means I know nothing about the 'gay scene' though.
Gay marriages aren't a thing but registered partnership is.
I study in Prague too. What brings you to Czech republic anyway, OP?
>>
>>7340924
God, I'm in the same fucking boat.
>>
>>7343326
I'm in LiterallyButtfuckNowehere, California. High crime. Even here, it is very expensive. Everywhere else in California is even more expensive. Moving to another state is expensive. The exchange rate is great between USD and CZK. Average price of a house here in California is $393,000. That amount in the Czech Republic gives a lot of rent/ house buying options.

I've been looking into the colleges. Not too sure what I'm into quite yet. I've looked at Charles University, and CZU. However, I'm kinda getting interested in the fashion businesses desu. I'm not sure if the Czech Republic has great schools for that (as in sets up internships with big companies, hands on training/projects, etc.)

Still keeping my options open to other countries tho
Norway is looking good too.
>>
File: sora2.png (156KB, 369x407px) Image search: [Google]
sora2.png
156KB, 369x407px
>>7343442
The cost of living here is really small. My dorm costs 125$ a month but I have roommates. You can get a shared apartment with your own room for about 250$ a month or live completely on your own for about twice that amount. I find living here comfortable but a lot of people to tend to complain heavily about our country.
Charles University is where I study. You probably know that public universities here are completely free of charge and high quality. I genuinely have no idea about any fashion bussiness schools though.
>>
>>7343485
Thanks for the reply desu. What's your major?
I read that classes in the English language are the ones that actually cost money. However, if you take the class in the Czech language, it's free.
>>
File: 20161202_135640.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_135640.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>7343606
I would prefer not to say my major but I study on the Faculty of Philosophy.
I'm a Czech so I don't take any classes in English. Don't know if they cost anything or not but I could probably find it out for you.
Prague is a very beatiful city. You would love it here if you are into history or just taking walks around
>>
>>7343703
I'd appreciate that famaram.
Yeah, I love the history of the place. Especially the astronomical clock.
Is Charles University pretty hardcore in their acceptance rates?
>>
File: 1369697801403.png (176KB, 469x360px) Image search: [Google]
1369697801403.png
176KB, 469x360px
>he wants an annotated guideline on how exactly to procure a boyfriend
>he doesn't realize that sometimes in life you have to think on your feet
nigga just work hard dont look like shxt, be yourself but most importantly HAVE A SET A BALLS. nothing pisses me off more than when a boy likes me n he goes around asking people questions about me. if you like someone, talk to them, if you still like em, ask them out.
>>
>>7344513
ponyfag please leave
>>
>>7344513
>read advice
>look at image
Opinion discarded.
>>
File: 20160927_113353.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_113353.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>7344484
The astronomical clock is an overrated tourist trap... There is so much more to the city than that.
>Is Charles University pretty hardcore in their acceptance rates?
Depends on what you consider to be hardcore and also differs by the subject. As for me, I had to place atleast 18th out of roughly 80 people doing the exams with me... twice because I'm going for a double major.
My email is [email protected]
You can message me to ask anything and I will tell you what I find out about studying here as a foreigner.
>>
File: img-where-is-my-doggo-219.jpg (34KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
img-where-is-my-doggo-219.jpg
34KB, 535x462px
>>7344777
>>7344931

>TFW bisexual brony

>MFW even literal faggots hate us
>>
No joke, look in any trash bin in your region, you'll find gays there.
>>
File: 2310-dvdasc.jpg (388KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
2310-dvdasc.jpg
388KB, 1900x1068px
>>7340924
>I can't just waltz into drama and literature classes.

Yes you can. It is called "auditing" the class.
Nobody is keeping track of who is in those classes, at least not in the first few years.
Graduate studies yes, but not undergrad.

>I also hate bars, clubs

Well you can make all the excuses you want but you have to leave the house to meet people.

Try going to church.
Try hanging out in the park.
Try various social clubs or volunteer situations.
Become an intern.
>>
>>7343442
>I'm in LiterallyButtfuckNowehere, California. High crime.

So, Fresno?
>>
>>7346019
Antelope Valley smfh
>>
>>7345928
We like dick, not 9 year old little girls shows, GTFO, pedo
>>
>>7345928
Your advice was solid and all, but
>>
Heya, I am from Prague as well. Got here from Ukraine, studying Czech to try and get into university, living here for about 2 months. About gay stuff - I've seen gay couples walk around by hand, one was in Palladium (The most popular place). They were looking cute. And yep, there are some gay bars and stuff, but never been in any. You can easily check all info just by googling "Gay Prague". I am trying to find a BF too but too shy and shit. Also really shy of my akne.
>>
>>7349700
So wait, you if you learn Czech, college is free?
Also, did you apply for citizenship?
>>
>>7353774
You gotta do the language exam, get a certificate which proves that you know language, and yeah, then free. Not yet applied, there is some hard thing like if you wanna change from student visa to like citizenship you gotta work and company gotta write a resume that you're a good worker or some shit. Visa stuff is always pretty complicated, also you don't get much work with student visa - 1o hrs per week or something.
>>
>>7353774
Also language is pretty complicated. I am Ukranian, we have some similarity between slav language, but shit man, not sure that I am gonna make it. Each rule has many exepctions that you just gotta learn, and they're unexplainable.
>>
I wouldn't know

Im just waiting for the day I get approached by my crush but we're in CS so it's never happening

I keep thinking maybe I should use grindr If I want a relationship so much but then I remember how creepy it is
>>
>>7356129
I'm in the same boat, but a split between CS and EEE. There's a EEE guy I was trying to get the chance to talk to, but a friend told me he had a gf, so I'm back to square 0. I've noticed the same struggle as other people on this thread, "gay or just a nerd"

Good luck comrade!
>>
>>7355910
>>7355919
Thanks for the reply famaram.
I'll look into the citizenship/ student visa thing for American students.
And don't worry man. If there is a incentive, you'd be surprised how fast you can learn things.
Maybe try to find that qt3.14 bf, so he can't teach you Czech (passionately) d:
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.