[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14

File: zukow_Madotsuki.jpg (31KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
zukow_Madotsuki.jpg
31KB, 420x420px
Why do some trans people decide to never transition?
>>
>hormones cause cancer
>possible post-surgery or post-HRT regret
>lack of money
>wanting to actually have kids
>in the bedroom, might enjoy the equipment they have
>family will disown them if they follow through with transition
>high chance of being forever alone if they transition
>treated as a meme and written off as tumblr trash by society
>>
Because they don't want to be happy and blame others for their misery.
>>
>>7339996
No money and by the time they have money, it's too late for them.
>>
>>7339996
Because it wasn't always like how it is now. It's now commonplace for every high school to have at least a few trans kids, that wasn't the case when I was in high school from 2004-2008. I didn't know of a single one.

A lot of people who were teens around that time came out and started transition in their early-mid 20s, and unless they got completely ass-blasted by puberty, with enough time, effort, and money, many of them can pass.

But there's a reason the number of transitioners of each particular age group seems to drop off as you get into the late 20s. People repress because of being in an unaccepting society, an unaccepting family, etc. Then they get to a certain age where they realize how fucked their situation is. They assume they will never pass so they keep repressing, living out a life of misery and depression. Maybe they'll die depressed and an alcoholic, maybe they'll transition at 50 and become a hon. Maybe of those people who decided to never transition absolutely would have transitioned if they were born later, when the world was a different place. Those of us born in the 90s and later have the opportunity to transition in our teens and 20s. Those from earlier generations were pretty much fucker. People like Janet Mock are an incredibly rare case. I guarantee she was the only trans girl at her schools.
>>
>>7339996
>destroying your social life
>losing most friends and family
>'transitioning' into a hon
>>
>>7340265
*pretty much fucked
>>
>>7339996

Do you mean never start transition at all or never transition socially but still take HRT?

>>7340140

>there's misinformation HRT increases cancer risk

HRT doesn't even increase breast cancer in MtFs (meaning they maintain male risk levels) and it decreases their risk of prostate cancer. HRT lowers breast cancer risk in FtMs as well. Now HRT might increase breast cancer risk in MtFs who are genetically predisposed to it, but that's not everyone.

The other things you listed are actual reasons someone might hold off on transition.
>>
>>7340140
>lack of money
>family will disown them if they follow through with transition
>treated as a meme and written off as tumblr trash by society

Well, that sums up my life if you add a bonus one.
>Will be murdered by retarded people.
>>
>>7340202
This desu. My hatred sustains me.
>>
>>7339996
I have wanted to be a girls since I can remember but I simply do not have the constitution for it. I don't have the body for it, so instead I am going /fit/ and enjoying mirrin myself in the mirror. What is it call when you want to be a woman, but can't, so you become the man you want to fuck if you were a woman?
>>
File: Kroc-Before-and-After.jpg (133KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Kroc-Before-and-After.jpg
133KB, 620x349px
>>7340521
>What is it call when you want to be a woman, but can't, so you become the man you want to fuck if you were a woman?

A future train wreck.
Have a /fit/ legend as a gift.
>>
>>7340540
Oh god no, pls no.
>>
>>7340297
I recall someone stopped by mtfg to say that they were detrans b/c of developing breast cancer, and i know older fems in family who won't mess with hrt b/c of increase of cancer risk
>>
>>7340521

That's too sad a life to live, anon. You're like this other anon who became a successful businessperson and sees their wife as the main character of their own life. When I asked if they had become the man they would marry if they were a woman, they said yes.
>>
>>7340632
It's all I have, I will never pass. The only thing my frame could pass as is male, period. Bones are a hell of a thing. I will not be a freak show on the outside, and that is what I would be.
>>
>>7339996
It's because they aren't actually trans. That or they have massive social backlash that will destroy their lives as much or more than the depression.
>>
For me personally, don't want to lose my family, want to have children of my own someday, and it goes against my religion.
>>
I'm only attracted to girls but don't want to be in a gay relationship.
>>
I'm extremely scared and feel like I'd rather suffer/kill myself than be trans.

I've never really been happy so idk what I'm missing to be sad about.
>>
>>7340265
>But there's a reason the number of transitioners of each particular age group seems to drop off as you get into the late 20s
the average age of transition is mid-40s
i'm not arguing against you (though it's also worth pointing out there have been teen transitioners for a very long time, and i personally know ones born in the 50s -- but they are absolutely not common), but that statement there is factually inaccurate
it also means almost all of the currently 'repressing' people will fail at that goal because they're a whole lot younger than that
>>7340297
>meaning they maintain male risk levels
this is also factually inaccurate
trans women have the same risk as cis women because they have more breast tissue than men
>>
>>7340265
>Those of us born in the 90s and later have the opportunity to transition in our teens and 20s.

I was born in 97 and I'm currently killing myself slowly with alcohol and cigarettes and have no plans to transition. Speak for yourself.
>>
It was too difficult/expensive and I was better off buying a guy with the money, what with being down here in the Bible belt and all.
>>
>>7339996
this life is short compared to eternity

Why not spend this life living for others and helping others instead and receiving anything God allows to happen?
>>
File: image.jpg (450KB, 1673x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450KB, 1673x2000px
25Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, 26and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?”
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 1300x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1300x1200px
>>7339996
>>
I wouldn't look decent as a women. Who wants to look like a goblin women in their 30s? (I'm currently 27) also I don't think my personality is enough like a women's. I don't think I'm trans or women enough for it to be worth it seeing as how I get full on dysphoria when on HRT. I can tolerate being a guy, but wearing women's clothes highlights my manliness and it makes me want to die.
>>
>>7340562
why do you think hons exist famalam? because they enjoy looking like circus clowns?
>>
Ggbjyfviybbfgkydbj
>>
File: 152131651.jpg (114KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
152131651.jpg
114KB, 660x600px
I don't associate with either gender, and yet I'm STILL experiencing dysphoria.
I don't want to be a man or a woman and I don't want to be gay or straight.

I have severe social anxiety and I mostly want to rid myself of any identity, appearance or role.
Sometimes I feel like burning myself, all I want is to be transparent.
I feel like puking at the simple thought of being a man or a woman.

What is wrong with me?
>>
>>7342593
that does not sound like gender dysphoria
that sounds like a completely unrelated condition that you have related to dysphoria for whatever reason
>>
>>7342593
typically it's severe depression ->selfloathing
you should go to psychiatrist

for me hating myself alleviated when fantasizing of being female or changing my apperance to be more fem
>>
File: Kroc-From-Matt-to-Janae.jpg (110KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Kroc-From-Matt-to-Janae.jpg
110KB, 620x349px
>>7340540
she looks better now desu
>>
>>7342728
i wonder how she must have felt with supraphysiological levels of t
>>
>>7342728
Only way she can be happy is if she adopts the abusive bodybuilder dyke persona and gets a girlfriend to beat.
>>
>>7339996
>Why do some trans people decide to never transition?
because i want to be a girl, not an mtf.

also i'm not really dysphoric about my body, i just wish i was pretty and got treated like a girl and got to live like one and wear their clothes and date a guy without him treating me like his gay bf.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 798x798px
>>7339996
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8aCMun5zZU
>>
>surrounded by smug early transition era and people who consider late transitioners inconveniences and obstacles to the trans community
Gee I wonder why

Life as a transphobic repressor is better than a humble tranny.
>>
>>7342786
No one has the time of day for each other anymore. Its not like the sentiment holds true towards each other anyways

>early transitioners compete with each other on who is the prettiest so a man can take care of them

Might as well settle for a real women seeing how they are installed with a babymaket from birth
>>
>>7340611

That is one person, not data. You will not see MtFs develop breast cancer at the same 1 in 8 rate among cis women. Evidence points to it still being in the male 1 in 1000 risk range.
See citations 69, 70, and 71 of https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormone_replacement_therapy_(male-to-female).

>>7342497

>this is also factually inaccurate
>trans women have the same risk as cis women because they have more breast tissue than men

That's what you would think because it seems intuitive. But the facts don't bear that out.
See citations 69, 70, and 71 of https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormone_replacement_therapy_(male-to-female)
>>
>>7342786
might as well use that repressionmode to get jacked and beat up young trannies
>>
>>7342888
>1 in 8 rate among cis women
well, i underestimated the cis female risk
but what i think you're missing here is that trans women traditionally have had breasts for a far shorter time than cis women -- thelarche is now as early as age 7-8 and even in past decades was almost always before 13, and cis women who develop breast cancer get it in on average their 60s
whereas until extremely recently the average age of mtf transition was mid-40s
now that there are a lot of transitioners in their 20s and younger we can expect to see trans women develop breast cancer at higher rates in the next few decades
>>
I'm 6'3 mr skeletal and I live in some shitty latinamerican country full of midgets. I get weird looks on the streets, it would only get worse if I *tried* to pass as a woman. And I wouldn't be able to find clothes either... I've tried, to at leaat crossdress, but I can barely find men's clothes that fit me.

So, yeah, basically, I don't think I would be able to pass. I don't know if the benefits outweigh the risks for me... I get mild dysphorias from time to time and I really wish I had been born as a grill, but whatever dude, SSRIs are all I need
>>
>>7342762
>not really dysphoric about my body
>I just wish i was pretty
contradiction? or do you already have good bod just no pretty face?
>>
"I cannot decide what to eat tonight without thinking about it for an hour.
How am i supposed to make a lifelong decision?"
>>
>>7343281
not transitioning is also a decision
>>
>>7340266
>no social life
>no friends
>no family

check fucking mate
>>
>>7342762
>him treating me like his gay bf.
majority of people willl see us as cis and that's reality
the exception is the few that pass very well
>>
Aren't hormone blockers dangerous?
>>
>>7343245
i'd rather be a pretty female but it's not what really bugs me. that's not being treated like a girl, not getting to act like one, not being able to wear sexy clothes and not having a bf like a girl.

when i think of my body i don't dislike it. i just wish i didn't get treated male for it.

>>7343778
i don't mean how people will see us. i mean he doesn't act gay, he acts straight just with a male for his 'girlfriend'.
>>
jokes on you. i didnt have family money or friends when i started hrt.
>>
Because I'll never pass and I don't want to be freak
>>
>>7342501
Maybe they're a city slicker or from San Fran. I was bullied into repression by my family and close friends in this backwater town of mine. Now I'm halfway bald and have to shave every day at 23 years old. Fucking kill me. Just another failure for my mother to gossip about whenever she needs to have a good cry about all the mistakes she's made but doesn't really care about.
>>
>>7339996

1) Incompatible body type.

2) Incompatible job (try getting a security clearance while trans).

3) Resources best used to help others.
>>
>>7342992
>we can expect to see trans women develop breast cancer at higher rates in the next few decades

Like how much higher do you think? I have an aunt on my dads side that died of breast cancer and an aunt on my moms side that had it but survived. I'm not on hormones or anything now but what do you think the chances are that I would get it if I got on HRT?
>>
>>7344595
how am i meant to know? probably lower than a cis woman with your family history but not that much
second-degree relatives aren't THAT strong an increase for breast cancer risk
>>
>>7343796
no, if you're talking about puberty blockers then its not dangerous unless you're on them for an extended period of time. if its an anti-androgen or anti-oestrogen then its safe when taken with a sex hormone. its the same thing with people who get a hysterectomy or an orchiectomy, they need to go on HRT to avoid problems
>>
>>7339996
Too poor. Not really a decision.
>>
>>7343298
Not transitioning isn't an action, it is the natural result from inaction.
>>
File: mad dog.jpg (58KB, 833x960px) Image search: [Google]
mad dog.jpg
58KB, 833x960px
>>7346988
So if you don't have money for both anti-androgen AND estrogen you shouldn't go for either?
>>
>>7344146
Chicago, actually.
>>
>>7348021
Nah, anti-androgens are safe enough as long as you're on them for years. Shit eunuchs who have no testosterone in their body generally live longer than regular dudes, anti-androgens won't kill ya.
>>
>>7341641
same here except i do. also not a hon lol
>>
>I want to live life as a man, not a trans man
>I would end up being everyone's "trans friend"
>people who know me now will always know I used to be a woman and know what I looked like
>people I meet in the future will find out eventually
>I will never be taller, im stuck with the face that i have, and I'll never have a functioning dick
>it just doesn't feel real to me
>I hate Tumblr transtrenders and I don't want to be associated with them
>>
>>7348313
what do you hate about a being girl the most?
what do you like about being a guy?
>>
File: pixlr_20161204033401095.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pixlr_20161204033401095.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>7339996
Because some of us look like this.
>>
I hope all these non-transitioning degenerates do not expect anyone to treat them as their prefered gender?
If you're trans, if you're suffering from dysphoria then there is no excuse from not transitioning.
>>
>>7348502
At least you look good as a guy.
>>
>>7348502
cucked
>>
>>7348690
How so?
>>
>>7348671

If I could tell people I was trans, I'd be transitioning.

And people drop dead every day from shit that could have been prevented if they'd just talked to someone, from depression to chest pains to suspicious lumps and moles. It'd be weirder if trans people were exempt from this rampant suicidal denial.
>>
>>7348773

>And people drop dead every day from shit that could have been prevented if they'd just talked to someone
>If I could tell people I was trans, I'd be transitioning

If you know that, why don't you say something?
>>
>>7348773
You can take HRT without telling anyone.
>>
>>7348821
Gotta tell the doctor though
Or order online
>>
>>7348813

Because I'm one of those idiots who'd rather drop dead. If I ever get a lump, I'll be a goner.
>>
>>7348822
Inconceivable.
>>
>>7348825
>Hrt risks
>Hon an hero
Transitioning will increase your likelihood of dying
>>
>>7348822
>Or order online
What's the problem with that?
>>
>>7348821
Not if you're ftm
>>
>>7348821
Easier in some places than others.
>>
>>7348843
Money
>>
>>7348671
except transitioning into a circus clown instead of a woman
>>
>>7339996
>Why do some trans people decide to never transition?
Because they do not give in to the mental illness.
>>
>>7348905
Is ~35$ a month for something so important really too expensive for you?
>>
>>7348951
Bigot.
>>
>>7348969
> $35 a month
Source pls
Every thing i find is way more
>>
>>7348730
By genetics.
>>
>>7349022
84 days of progynova at 4mg a day and 112 days of cyproterone at 25mg a day costs ~100€ ($105 according to google) with shipping at QHI.
>>
>>7348124
Yeah, but if you go long enough without having hormones in your body you'll develop joint abnormalities.
>>
Wont work with my new 'sparkie' job that my parents forced me into, I cant take a day off because I'm training and require a detailed medical cert because of all the scum taking days off to smoke ice, my boss and everyone under them are incredibly anti-homo so let alone if I come out as trans; all the psychs that will deal with me work during the week, I was mid transition plan with my last psych but I literally cannot see them; also cant take any dip in energy levels because I'm working 5am till 6-8pm. Starting to get mass muscle wise and it doesn't look like I have a way out of this job money wise for another 3 years minimum because rent is expensive as fuck even living with my parents and I'd need to be able to live for 3-6 months to complete my course and live somewhere else. If my parents had literally waited 2 weeks I would be fine, but noooooo cant have 2 weeks off of full time uni to do that, I have 3 months left in my course fyi (I got fired from my previous job for mentioning to my boss that I was planning to transition was casual outside of uni hours and have been looking for replacement work for 3 weeks), get a job lowlife, 3 weeks is plenty of time heres the one you're doing if you don't you're on the street again.
Ive made it clear to them that I'm using drugs again and I'm an alcoholic + I smoke cigarettes harder than ever, thats fine you have a job.

TL;DR Because I'll murder myself first
>>
>>7349036

More like cucked by her mother.

She repressed because she didn't want her mother's disapproval. She joined the Marines, and after years of fearing her mother's reaction, her mother said she figured she was fruity already based on the stuff she posted on Facebook as an adolescent.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
>>
>>7349257
Fuck off. I don't want your magic cuck fairy in my life if it means I hate the body he stuck me with and constantly want to die.
>>
>>7349302
don't talk about god like that you repressed tranny degenerate fuck
>>
>>7349022
I pay ~$50/month for 200Spiro/4Estra/day.
>>
>>7349323
>Repressed
Not repressed, 6 months into Estra.

Why would I worship a god who caused me to be a degenerate like this?

And btw, I believe in your god. I think he's a piece of shit for allowing me to be this, for giving me this mental illness that ruins any chance of me being happy.

Fuck your god.

Though my church is full of cool people who are all great and okay with me being a degenerate. But I bet that triggers you hardcore.
>>
>>7349333
WHY

DO

YOU

WRITE

THIS?

Go, choke on some cocks you freak of nature. I'd let you suck mine if you pass LMAO.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 1181x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1181x1600px
>>7349302
And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
"For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
"But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God."
>>
>>7349333
why is it that you think you're a degenerate? that's just name-calling ("degenerate")
>>
>>7349333
Because this isn't your first or last life, and god is not afraid to put faith to test, because everyone is faithful when given everything they want, but only a few remain loyal after everything has been taken from them.
>>
On a second note, also many (probably most) irl women on planet earth do not naturally look like models on Japanese image boards nor could they if they wanted
>>
>>7348313
>i will never be taller
Want some of my height? I won't mind at all.
>>
>>7354178
>tfw feminine-shaped body + round face and soft chin, but 6'3"
>>
Let's be honest, transitions just not realistic for a majority of people. I started hrt at 17, I'm 19 now, I don't pass, I just look like a slightly younger version of myself when I started but with longer hair. I still look like a macho-man alpha male with premature balding, so I'm probably gonna detrans soon enough and just stick out life until it's too much and then blow my brains out. I'll probably wait until my current gf breaks up with me because it really hurt her whenever I tried to hang myself a few weeks back and I don't want to do that to her again. Anyways point of what I'm saying is, some people have the foresight to tell when something's not gonna work for them. And that's good for them, I was memed into giving it a try because "you're seventeen, you can't not pass!" bullshit, but other people know just not to try and that it'll end up not working out for them. Most trans people are just meant to take their own lives, not to transition, that's only for the lucky few.
>>
>>7355037
you have a long way to go
even after college i was clueless and so you may look back at all of this 10 years from now and laugh
>>
>>7355376
I'm not gonna be alive in ten years so probably not.
>>
I'd be content with top surgery and the packer I currently use. I don't want to go on HRT because I don't want to grow facial hair and have to shave my face for the rest of my life. I hate body hair, always have and always did. I don't know if laser hair removal treatments would work either, if I go on HRT and stick with it. I'd have to look more into it.
>>
>>7349385
newfag detected
>>
>it's the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance
I know it won't work out and I'll just break my heart trying. Then I kill myself. This empty life of apathy may very well be better than what - if anything - comes next so I'll hold on to it.
>>
because they're fucking pussies
>>
>>7349385
N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G
>>
>>7355817
>>7356276
I

DON'T

CATCH

YOUR

DRIFT
>>
>>7356279
You

Are

New.
>>
>>7356281
It's not new for retards to type like that, but I always call them out on it.
>>
>>7356290
>new
>>
>>7356308
>>new
>>
>>7356311
>>>new
>>new
>new
N E W
E
W
>>
>>7356312
>>>>new
>>>new
>>new
>new
NEW
E
W
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 194x145px
>>7356315
New-new
>>
>>7356318
New-new-New
>>
>>7356319 (new)
>>7356319 (new)
>>7356319 (new)
>>7356319 (new)
>>
>>7356321 (new)
>>7356321 (new)
>>7356321 (new)
>>7356321 (new)
>>7356321 (new)
>>
>>7356328
You must be 18 or older to post on this site.
>>
>>7356343
>You must be 18 or older to post on this site.
You must be 18 or older to post on this site.
>>
could u not?
>>
>>7356350 (u)
>>
File: x.png (176KB, 631x389px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
176KB, 631x389px
>>7339996
I decided not to because while I feel more like a girl, enjoy the company of girls more, like "girl activities" more, and generally want more "girl" like things, I knew it wouldn't change the curse I was already in.

No matter what I probably wouldn't be treated like a woman by society, especially in the work force in such a system as we have (AHEM), and I'd likely still have those issues.
I'd likely still have issues adopting a child if I ever made the initiative to do so again, likely even more than being a dick-wielder as they'd probably think I'm not just a pedophile but that I'm mentally ill (thanks society).
Then I'd be rained in with a shower of miniture spits sounding like "pseh pseh pseh pseh" every time anyone saw me because I, as a Slav-Nord, would never look like a girl.

Better to just be a man, but one with long hair, a strange personality, and a finger stuck up at society 24/7.
At least my life won't be quite as suffering. "Transitioning" still wouldn't have made me feel like a real girl or be treated like one. At least like this I can still be treated like a human...to some degree.
I also in no way had the money for it, nor do I now.
>>
>>7356346
new
>>
>>7339996
I won't because I live in Russia and don't want to deal with the obvious-tranny part of transitioning.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.